Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Beginnings of a Relationship (Private: Olivestar and Hunterstrike) - Page 4 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Beginnings of a Relationship (Private: Olivestar and Hunterstrike) - Page 4 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Beginnings of a Relationship (Private: Olivestar and Hunterstrike)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

Hunterstrike sighed and stood up. He padded out of the riverclan camp and walked to the Windclan Riverclan border Hoping to see Windclan's new leader out on patrol. He shot up a tree near the border to sit an dwatch for her.

Last edited by Hunterstrike on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

Olivenose

WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivestar sighed. Then she turned towards Victor. "Did the others survive?"

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Victor sighed. "It's time i told ya something. Come over here and smell me."

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivestar stared at Victor for a heartbeat. "That is just about the weirdest thing anyone has ever said to me but okay." she moved a little closer to Victor and tasted the air. He smelled familiar. Freshly familiar. Olivestar gasped. "You're Hunterstrike?!"

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Victor's voice instantly changed from an irish accent to an australian accent and back to Hunterstrike original voice. He chuckles. "Yeah. i thought i'd tell you now instead of later. I don't know if everyone else survived. We'll have to wait and see." Hunterstrike nuzzled olivestar. "I couldn't let you go on your own. You didn't even know i was following you did ya?"

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

"No I didn't," Olivestar grunted. She stared at her paws, wondering if the others survived. She looked back at Hunterstrike. He was looking the other way. Perfect! She leaped onto the next roof and kept jumping roofs until she was six roofs away from Hunterstrike. Then she let out a pain filled yowl. "Pipp! Fury! Starz! Jay! Kaity! Pine Tree! Shooting Star! Dipp! Maple!" She hesitated before calling out the last name. "Bill!" The day... you... slipped away, was the day... i found... it won't be the same... "My dear old friends..." she sobbed. "Why did you have to slip away?"

Last edited by Olivestar on Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"i'll be right back. I have to get something." Hunterstrike hopped down onto the ground and went through a catdoor. He came back out with a multicolored object. He brought it up and set it on the roof. "This is something the twolegs use. the the shiny reflective surface lights up." (This is a freaking ipod touch XD i'm sorry i can't resist it! i need to do it just this once!) he slid a toe across the surface of the object a few times tpped on it once or twice and then some sound began to emit from the object. And Hunterstrike began to sing.

"My life, my life. Yeah, yo, yo.

Pump this tape in the deck, place the key in ignition.
We won't wait in the red light, only green's in my vision.
Yeah, journey to the mind again, all aboard the brain.
These feathers make me levitate in waterfalls of pain.
Keep your fortune and your fame, mate, I'm chilling on a tree branch.
Laughing at the squares drawing perfect circles free-hand.
We kill the doubt, the path, the vine is limitless.
My rhyme is the reason that they can't define the pyramids.
Travel at the speed of light with Ceekay Jones,
with full faith of where this freeway goes.
A spectrum of colors, it's like our time
has come to ride high til we fly through that rising sun.

Baby, it's a new day,
driving on the through way,
all I see is bright green lights.
Forget what you would call me,
no that **** ain't for me,
I'ma just live my life.

My life, it's my life, it's my life.
I do what I want, I do what I want to do.
My life, my life, my life, my life.

When I wake each day, it's like a new timeless moment.
The chance to steer you drive as soon as your eyelids open.
I push back the path that tipped the scales
and made it to the sea in time to catch my shipped had sailed.
Played the game my way, with my mind in the zone like Michael.
Recite my diary like I'm flying on a motorcycle.
The easy rider on that road that stretches nations,
life's speeding up and all I feel's acceleration with that wind in my face.
And I got that past in my back, and I got the prize in my eyes,
and I got my passion intact.
So I ride through the night and dream bright into the cosmos.
Now all I see is green lights at every crossroads.

Baby, it's a new day, driving on the through way,
Forget what you would call me,
I'ma just live my life.

Baby, it's a new day.
My life, it's my life, life, life, life.
Baby, it's a new day.

Baby, it's a new day, driving on the through way,
Forget what you were coming,
I'ma just live my life.

I do what I want, I do what I want to do."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDzeQQTY8vc

Last edited by Hunterstrike on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivestar's ears twitched as she heard Hunterstrike singing. Hmm... He's good but that music ain't my style. She continued to cry silently. Then she heard a voice. "Olive? Olive is that you?"
   Olivestar looked up. "Pine Tree!" She ran over to him licked his cheek. "It's so good to see you!" she glanced around. "Where's Shooting Star?"
   Pine Tree looked at his paws. "She's not with us anymore."
   "She died?" Olivestar gasped.
   Pine Tree nodded solemnly. "What about the others?" Olivestar asked.
   "I'm not sure." Pine Tree looked up. "I think you need to do the... the thing."

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike then sprinted across the roofs of the houses in between him and olivestar after dropping the object onto the ground and under a sheltered area. "Pine Tree." He greeted nodding his head.

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivestar turned towards Hunterstrike. "You remember Pine Tree, don't you?" she asked Hunterstrike. "And Shooting Star?" Olivestar dropped her gaze. "She's with StarClan now."
   Olivestar glanced sideways at Pine Tree. "Should I do it while he's here?" she whispered.
   Pine Tree nodded. "Do it."
   "Okay but, which one?"
   "Do 'em both."
   "I'll start with Who We Are."
   "Go ahead."

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Aye i remember him. I'll be right back. I have to grab something that i had forgoten to last time i was here." Hunterstrike sprinted back to where he had sang and went inside the house once again. He came out with something on his head.

http://tfortress2.wikiwiki.jp/?plugin=ref&page=%A5%A2%A5%A4%A5%C6%A5%E0%A1%A6%C1%F5%C8%F7%C9%CA&src=sniper_trophy_belt.jpg

Last edited by Hunterstrike on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivestar took a deep breath as the rain stopped. "Will you help me with this?" she asked Pine Tree.
   "Sure sure yeah of course. Heheh." Tree Pine mumbled.
   "Okay then you do Who We Are and I'll do the other one."
   "Okay th- Wait what?"
   "You said yes."
   "Dah fine!" Pine Tree took a deep breath. "Here we go." He glanced sideways at the Ipod and grabbed it, tapping a few times until a song played. And he sang. And loudly.

"Up in the morning
Up in the evening
Picking down clocks
When the birds come out to eat
Oh to eat

Up on the mountain
Down in the king's lair
Pushing these blocks
In the heat of the afternoon,
Oh afternoon

We were never welcome here
We were never welcome here at all
No.

It’s who we are
Doesn’t matter if we’ve gone too far
Doesn’t matter if it’s all okay
Doesn’t matter if it’s not our day

So won’t you save us
What we are
Don’t look clear
Cause it’s all uphill from here
Oh.

Up in the attic
Down in the cellar
Lost in the static
Coming back for more
Oh for more

Out with the reason
In with the season
Taking down names
In my book of jealousy
Jealousy

We were never welcome here
We were never welcome here at all
No.

It’s who we are

Because it’s who we are

So won’t you save us
What we are
Don’t look clear

Oh.

They say we’re crazy
They say we're crazy

They say we're crazy

They say we're crazy

They say we're crazy

They say we're crazy

They say we're crazy

They say we're crazy
It’s who we are

Because it’s who we are

So won’t you save us
What we are
Don’t look clear
Oh.
(They say we're crazy)"

Link to song

Pine Tree looked over at Olivestar. "All right Olive; your turn."
   "Okay. Gimme that thing." Olivestar stared at it for a moment before turning to Pine Tree. "Uh could you do it please?"
   "Sure."
   "Thanks."
   "No problem."
   Pine Tree got to the song and pressed his pad on the Ipod. Then music started playing. And so did Olivestar.

"Na na, na na na, na na
I miss you, miss you so bad
I don't forget you, oh it's so sad

I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same
Oh

Na na na na na na na
I didn't get around to kiss you
Goodbye on the hand
I wish that I could see you again
I know that I can't

Oh
I hope you can hear me
'Cause I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same
Oh

I've had my wake up
Won't you wake up
I keep asking why
And I can't take it
It wasn't fake
It happened, you passed by

Now you're gone, now you're gone
There you go, there you go
Somewhere I can't bring you back
Now you are gone, now you are gone
There you go, there you go,
Somewhere you're not coming back

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same no..
The day you slipped away
Was the day that I found it won't be the same oh...

Na na, na na na, na na
I miss you"

Link to song

"So... How'd I do?" Olivestar asked.
   "Pretty good assuming it worked." Pine Tree grunted. "Now we just have to wait and see."
   After what seemed like moons, cats gradually started to arrive. "Pipp! Fury! Starz! Jay! Dipp! Maple!" Olivestar called out their names as they arrived. "Kaity? Bill? Where are they?"
   "Kaity," Pipp mewed. "Is no longer with us."
   "Another dear friend lost." Pine Tree shook his had solemnly.
   "What about Bill?" Olive asked.
   "No longer with us." Starz growled.
   Just then Bill pushed his towards the front. "It's funny how dumb you are." he chuckled.
    Finally the cats below seemed to notice Hunterstrike. "Hey Victor!" Greeted Maple. "How are you?"
    "Killed anyone lately?" Dipp joked.

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike chuckled. "Actually yes. 4 foxes, 1 badger, and 2 twolegs. All in the past 14 days."

~heh...  Rawr ~

Then all of a sudden three cats appeared behind Hunterstrike. "Ah... There you are my friends." He said without turning around. "Let me introduce my friends here." Hunter flicked his tail at a a cat that was about half the size of Hunter and looked almost identical the only difference was his size and fur length. Of which was shorter that Hunter's. "This is the real Victor. My cousin. Then there's Bristletail." he said pointing to a black she-cat with white speckles all over her tail. Hunter turned around "Wait a minute. Kait?! I can't believe your here!" Hunter ran up and embraced a she-cat that was slightly shorter but an almost mirror opposite of Hunterstrike. "I apologize this is my sister Kaitlyn."

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olive dipped her head to the strange new cats. "Welcome," she turned back towards the cats below. "This is Hunterstrike; not Victor." she waved her tail towards Hunterstrike. She beckoned with her tail for the rouges to come up and join her and the others on the roof. "This is Pipp, Fury, Dipp, Maple, Pine Tree, Bill, Starz, and Jay." She pointed to each one in turn, introducing them to the newcomers. "And I'm Olive"- she glanced sideways at her friends-"star."
   The cats gasped in shock and excitement. "Congrats on becoming leader of..."
   "WindClan."
   "Leader of WindClan." Pine Tree finished.
   Olivestar dipped her head and continued. "Kaity and Shooting Star are dead. And so is-"
   "Flameheart?" mewed as voice.
   "Yes Fla-" Olivestar spun around. "Flameheart!"
   The orange-and-white tabby she-cat purred. "Aye mate." Flameheart turned her head towards the rest of the rouges. "Dipper!" she purred. Then her face fell. "Dipper? Why aren't you answering me?"
   "Because his name isn't Dipper anymore." Bill padded forward, chuckling. "It's Pine Tree now."
   "What about M-"
   "She's Shooting Star now," Pine Tree dropped his head in grief. "Or at least she was."
   Flameheart let out a gasp. "She's dead?"
   Pine Tree nodded. "Oh why couldn't I have been there?" Flameheart looked around then mewed, her voice cracking, "Who else died?"
   "Kaity." Jay croaked.
   For a moment they all stood on the rooftop in silent grief. Then Olive lifted her head and looked around. "It's time we give the newcomers a proper welcome!"
   "Why should we?" a voice growled. The cats spun around in unison.
   "Fury!" Olivestar mewed. "Why would you say such a thing?"
   "Well, they're probably nothing but trouble," Fury sniffed. "And I bet you they were the ones who killed Kaity and Ma- Shooting Star!" She turned away, muzzle in the air. "And I bet they're the ones who kill us all." she added under her breath.
   Pine Tree turned towards Hunterstrike's friends. "Did you kill them?" he growled, taking a step towards the group of 'strangers'. "Did you kill my sister?!"

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Whoa whoa whoa! Hold up! These cats have been in another country protecting my family for almost two third of my life! And there's only a few reasons why they could be here! Reason one, the rest of my family is dead! Reason two, my family has moved here! And three, they're visiting! And fury? you threaten my friends and family one more time i'll tear your heart out an drip it to shreds!" Hunter's claws unsheathed suddenly and he growled. Olivestar's friends gasped and Fury's eyes widened as they saw the length of Hunterstrike's claws and they realized his size.

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

A heartbeat after they widened, Fury's eyes narrowed into slits. "I'd like to see you try!" she yowled. "You'll be taking on the next Dark Forest cat!" she glanced over her shoulder. "Unless Bill dies first." she snickered.
   "Fury, what are you talking about?" Pipp looked perplexed. "What do you mean, 'next Dark Forest cat'? Are you going to die?"
   "All cats die," Fury scoffed. "All I'm saying is that me and Bill we be going to the Dark Forest, that's all."
   "How do you know?" Starz took a step forward. "You can always switch to the good side," she glanced towards Bill, who tilted his head in an ominous way. "Unlike that evil body snatcher."
   Fury turned her glowing red glare on Starz. "You wouldn't understand." She sneered. "Bill knows everything and he's told me what I need to know."
   Starz took a step back, ears flat. Pipp stared at his mate, eyes wide. "Is it really true, Fury?" he asked.
   Fury didn't answer. Instead she turned her back to Hunterstrike. "Now," She fixed her impossible red glare on him, unsheathed her impossibly long claws, and bared her impossibly sharp fangs. "Where were we?"

[CLICK HERE and go to the time i give you; time: 2:33 - 2:37; This is what Bill looks like (just imagen him in cat form) when he tilts his head]

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"From your behaviour i suspect it was you who killed those cats. Including your sister. The dark forest is the very embodyment of cat hell. Why would you even want to go there and join it? Your basically betraying your friends and family for ambition and power. That ambition will get you nothing but death. Turn back now and i won't kill you. come back And i'll let you live." Hunter hissed and bared his fangs. "i don't want to fight you unless absolutely necessary."

~i fell asleep yesterday XD~

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Fury glanced over at Bill, who chuckled. "Smart kid. I could really use you in the future." Bill turned his always-slitted eyes towards Starz. "I had to destroy that thing someway." His voiced echoed slightly as though the were in a cave. "And using Pine Tree was the only way. I had fun though."
   Fury loomed over Hunterstrike. "For your information," she hissed. "I've tried and tried to figure out a way to turn good. No solution turns out with me in StarClan." She whisked her tail walked back towards Bill. She stopped suddenly, her fur bringing static to the whole group. Her unnatural red eyes flashed back at Hunterstrike. "And I've no sister," she tossed over her shoulder. "None that is important, of course."

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter just broke out laughing. He was rolling around on the roof of the house laughing his but off for five minutes straight before he stopped laughing and stood up. "Sorry but i somehow thought that really funny. Fury i've got a proposal for you. Leave the traditions of starclan and go to my home. Help protect my family from rogues and other twolegs. Accept this offer and i'll help you along your way to becoming good again. Leave the bloodlust behind Fury. And learn to protect instead of harm. There you will find plenty of territory, prey, new lands to explore, and new experiances to witness. Even if you do not accept my offer. Go with honor and wisdom towards others. And please don't kill anyone important to me. I'll only give you the way to my home if you accept. And I must come with you to be your guide if you do." Hunter stated and then flicked Olivestar's ear with his tail playfully.

~Hehe. Good luck!~

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Fury turned towards Bill, then back towards Hunterstrike. "You expect me to go with you?" she snarled. "There is no way I would go with someone like you!"

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike chuckled. "I promise i won't kill you. But i won't give you another chance to help others instead of harming them. Hell i wouldn't even go with me if i were you. But I am an honorable cat. I don't kill unless i deam it necessary."

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Fury bared her teeth. "You just don't get it do you?" she half chuckled, half snarled. "I don't want to go with you because I want to stay here!" she glanced pointedly at Bill, who smiled creepily.

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike sighed. "look, i'm only trying to help. Just leave me and my family alone and i won't kill you." Then Hunterstrike grunted. "Oww... I forgot about the wounds I received the other day." Hunter hissed as the pain increased and his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he collapsed.

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

"I never threatened your family," Fury growled. "It was you who threatened me."
   "Guys, guys," Dipp pushed his way to the front. "Shut up for a moment, will ya? Hunterstrike's in pain and we need to help him."
   "Why should we?" Fury snarled. "He never did anything for us!"
   "Because it's the right thing to do, Fury!" Pipp's eyes were glowing with hatred, and his growled seemed to shake the whole rooftop. "I have been your mate for eight seasons. Eight seasons! And you never bothered to tell me what was going on!"
   "Well I didn't know at the time!" Fury hissed.
   "Then you should've told me when you did!"
   "I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN MY LIFE!" Fury's unnatural red eyes were blazing with fury.
   "SHUT UP!" Olivestar yowled.
   Silence struck the cats like a stone. "I've had enough of all this bickering," she turned to face Bill. "This is all your fault!"
   Bill's yellow eyes turned red. "My fault? My fault? I simply told Fury her destiny."
   "Guys!" Maple's voice sounded over the arguing. "Hunterstrike needs help!"
   Olivestar slowly turned towards Hunterstrike, deep in thought. Voices full of worry echoed around her, but she didn't notice. Her thoughts seemed to swirl around her, full of memories flooding back to her. She started to walk forward a bit, then stopped in her tracks, frozen to the spot by fear, as the rest of her memories came back. These memories were like none of the others. These were memories from before her time.
   Olivestar backed up as familiar and impossible memory after familiar and impossible memory hit her. H-how can I have these memories? How ca- her thoughts were cut off as a ghastly shriek split the air. She wondered where it came from until she realized her jaws were open and the rooftop had disappeared from underneath her paws. As she fell, peace enfolded her. Then she went numb all over, and a loud Thump! reached all the way to the rooftop. Just before darkness dragged her into its peaceful stance, Bill's face appeared far above. Yet, it wasn't his face. But it was. As sleep pulled at her, the last thing she saw was him turning away, as nothing had ever happened.

Darkness. Absolute darkness. Breathing. Breathing that slowed every minute. Laughter. Familiar, evil laughter. Yellow. A yellow that made her bristle. An eye. An always narrowed eye. A bow. A hat. A triangle. A nightmare. It clouded her mind until she could think about nothing else. Darkness, Laughter, Slowing. Yellow, An eye, A hat. A bow, A triangle, A nightmare.
   "Only one Pine... Pine... Pine..."
   "Sorry kid... kid... kid..."
   "If you don't exist... exist... exist..."
   "Reality is an illusion... illusion... illusion..."
   "When I'm angry... angry... angry..."
   "Hahahahahaha..."
   "Bottom of the stairs... stairs... stairs..."
   "Like a person... person... person..."
   "Is hilarious... hilarious... hilarious..."
   "Dumb you are... are... are..."
   "Than I gave you credit for... for... for..."
   "I know everything!"
   Bill! He's tryi-

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"OLIVESTAR!" Hunter cried and he struggled to get up, he went over to the roof's edge once he had finally stood up and jumped off. Tears were streaming from his eyes as he approached Olivestar. He unsheathed his extremely long, sharp edged claws and growled at the cats he left behind on the rooftops. "If anyone comes within five tail-lengths of her i'll rip them apart!" He snarled baring his teeth.

~Ooooh... he's pissed XD~

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Bill peered over the roof, chuckling. "Why should you care so much about her?" His voice echoed again. "She's nothing but a side character."
   "Exactly," Fury stepped up beside Bill. "She's not important."
   "Kid, stay out of this one," Bill laughed. "Both of you. Striker and Fire. Hmm... I like it."
   "Bill, you stay out of this!" Pine Tree went face-to-face with Bill. "How long have you been in Jesse's body anyways?"
   "Jesse's long gone," Bill informed. "Just me and you kid."
   Pine Tree growled and walked away. I hope Olivestar's okay... I didn't yet get to ask her to be my mate... Pine Tree worried.

Olivestar's breathing grew slower and slower. Bill's grin grew wider and wider.
   "Ahahahahaha..."
   Bill...
   "Listen kid... kid... kid..."
   "I can help you... you... you..."
   "I just need something in return... return... return..."
   "What is it?"
   "Let's make a deal when you wake up... wake up... wake up..."
   "Depends on what it is you want."
   "Oh, it's not much... much... much..."
  "See you on the other side... side... side..."

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"The reason why i care so much about her is because we're mates." Hunterstrike growled. "We know it's against the warrior's code but you can't stop love. It's impossible."

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

"The reason why I care so much about her is because we're mates... we're mates... we're mates..."
   Hunterstrike's mew echoed in Pine Tree's head. He raced to the edge of the roof, staring down in astonishment. "What?!" His voice cracked with sorrow. "You two are mates?"
   Pipp's scent wreathed around Pine Tree. "I know how it feels." he murmured, glaring pointedly at Fury.
   "We were all surprised Di- Pine Tree." Maple came up behind them
   "But none as surprised as him." Pipp pointed out.
   "Just leave me alone." Pine Tree turned away from the two cats.
   Maple headed off towards Dipp while Pipp mewed, "Don't take it too harshly." and padded off towards Starz.

"Well, that's a surprise... surprise.... surprise..."
   "Looks like Pine Tree wanted to be mates with you... mates with you... mates with you..."
   "Just get on with it."
   "Not so fast... fast... fast..."
   "You have to wake up first... first... first..."
   "See you then!"
   "Wait no!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum