Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Beginnings of a Relationship (Private: Olivestar and Hunterstrike) - Page 5 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Beginnings of a Relationship (Private: Olivestar and Hunterstrike) - Page 5 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Beginnings of a Relationship (Private: Olivestar and Hunterstrike)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

Hunterstrike sighed and stood up. He padded out of the riverclan camp and walked to the Windclan Riverclan border Hoping to see Windclan's new leader out on patrol. He shot up a tree near the border to sit an dwatch for her.

Last edited by Hunterstrike on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"The reason why i care so much about her is because we're mates." Hunterstrike growled. "We know it's against the warrior's code but you can't stop love. It's impossible."

Olivenose

WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

"The reason why I care so much about her is because we're mates... we're mates... we're mates..."
   Hunterstrike's mew echoed in Pine Tree's head. He raced to the edge of the roof, staring down in astonishment. "What?!" His voice cracked with sorrow. "You two are mates?"
   Pipp's scent wreathed around Pine Tree. "I know how it feels." he murmured, glaring pointedly at Fury.
   "We were all surprised Di- Pine Tree." Maple came up behind them
   "But none as surprised as him." Pipp pointed out.
   "Just leave me alone." Pine Tree turned away from the two cats.
   Maple headed off towards Dipp while Pipp mewed, "Don't take it too harshly." and padded off towards Starz.

"Well, that's a surprise... surprise.... surprise..."
   "Looks like Pine Tree wanted to be mates with you... mates with you... mates with you..."
   "Just get on with it."
   "Not so fast... fast... fast..."
   "You have to wake up first... first... first..."
   "See you then!"
   "Wait no!"

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Pine tree!" Hunterstrike called. "I need your help moving her somewhere where we can help her and treat any injuries she has!"

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Pine Tree sighed. "What's the point?" he muttered to himself. "Bill's probably already got her anyways." He gasped as it hit him. "Bill."
   Pine Tree leaped off the rooftop and landed beside Olivestar. "C'mon," he meowed to Hunterstrike and leaned down to grab Olivestar's scruff. "Let's get her somewhere safe." He flashed a glare at Bill, who had his back turned but Pine Tree knew that Bill knew exactly what was happening.

"Well, well, well... well... well... well..."
   "Looks like it's almost time to wake up... wake up... wake up... wake up..."
   "Just tell me what I need to know."
    "All in good time kid... kid... kid... kid..."
   "You smarter than I gave you credit for, Olive Tree... Olive Tree... Olive Tree... Olive Tree..."
   "Actually my na-"
    "Well, you're about to go on a bumpy ride... ride... ride... ride..."
   "Don't forget the deal."
   "I've thought about it, what you've done, and I've made up my mind. There's no way I'd ever help you... um... you stink face!"
   "Well, if you ever change you mind, you'll know where to find me!"

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

As soon as they found a safe spot and put Olivestar down Hunter began to speak. "Pine tree, from your behaviour earlier i'm pretty sure you were in love with Olivestar. I just want us to be friends alright? Plus Olivestar had nine lives before this happened since she's a clan leader. If she dies because of Bill she'll have eight lives left."

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Pine Tree looked up, eyes yellow and narrowed to slits. When he spoke, it wasn't him at all. "Oh don't worry Striker... Striker... Striker..." he cocked his head. "I didn't kill her. I merely reminded her of all the fun we had. You're a smart kid though. Olive Tree's lucky to have you by her side."
   Pine Tree screwed his eyes shut, shaking his head. When he opened his eyes again, they were back to their normal lime green. He collapsed on the ground and closed his eyes.

"Kid it's time to wake up... wake up... wake up..."
   "Ahahahahahahaha!"

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Ugh." Hunter looked at Pine tree and moved him near Olivestar. Then he lay down next to Olivestar and went to sleep.

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivestar gasped and jumped up. She flattened her fur as she realized the rooftop wasn't that far away, and looked around her. On her right she saw Pine Tree, his fur ruffled. On her left was Hunterstrike, sleeping away. She carefully stepped over the two toms, careful not to disturb them. Despite her willing to not wake them up, she somehow managed to wake Pine Tree. "Olive?" his voice was fuzzy with tiredness. "Where are you going?"
   "That doesn't matter," Olivestar's breath stirred Pine Tree's ear fur. "Go back to sleep."
    Just as Pine Tree looked as if he were about to fall back asleep, his head shot up, shaking away all tiredness. "Bill used me," his eyes were full of urgency. "He used me for a little bit."
   Olivestar tilted her head, confused. "You're tired," she started licking his head, trying to soothe him. "Go to sleep."
   It seemed to work, and, even as Pine Tree tried to fight it, he fell back asleep. Olivestar padded on towards the rooftop, all focus on what she was going to say to the others. She felt tiredness dragging at her paws. She climbed onto the roof of a different twoleg den and got out the item she used to help her unlock a lot of the mysteries of the town they were in.

AH!" Olivestar awoke and looked around. She sighed and dragged the device to a nearby bush and hid it. Worrying about her dream, Olivestar trudged back to the rest of the group. She was extremely tired yet refused to sleep. She yawned. "Hey Pipp." she yawned again.
   "Whoa, dude where have you been?" Maple lifted her head up.
   "Olive!" Pipp padded over to his sister. "You need to get some rest! Well some real rest anyways."
   "Pipp," another yawn. "Follow me."
   Pipp padded a few paw steps ahead of Olive until they were well away from the group. "Listen, Pipp." Olive began. "I had a dream from Bill. Well, kinda more than one, but that's not important. He said"-Olivestar whispered a few words to Pipp-"If I would give him something in return." she scoffed. "Like I'd actually trust him."
   "Don't worry sis, I'm sure it's nothing." Pipp headed back towards the rooftop. "You coming?"
   "I'll stay here for a little bit," Olivestar muttered. "You go on."
   Pipp shrugged and continued towards the rooftop. "See you later, I guess." He burst into a sprint, tearing across the grass.

Last edited by Olivestar on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

~A laptop? Really? Your just as much of a techy as i am!~

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

~yes I am a computer and Gravity Falls freak but it ain't a laptop (not yet at least I might add one in but I didn't want it too sound to close to Gravity Falls). I should probably edit it some more but I don't want the name of the so-called device to be too obvious

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter groaned as he woke up. "Ugh... oh gods... everything hurts." He said as he tried to stand. All he could do was just ly there as the pain overwhelmed him. Darkness clouded his vision as he tried to stay awake. "Pine tree, Olivestar... Help me... please." He whispered before losing consciousness.

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

"Ugh," Pine Tree groaned. He stood up and arched his back in a long stretch. "Morning Ol-" he cut off as he realised only Hunterstrike was next to him. "Dah! That's right! She left last night. I think." He placed his paws on Hunterstrike's shoulder and shook him gently. "Dude, wake up -- Olive's gone!"

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike didn't respond. His body shuddered as he tried to stay alive by will alone.

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

"Uh... Uh... What do I do?" Pine Tree looked around nervously. "Should I get Olive? Or Flameheart? I'll just get them both."
   Pine Tree raced towards the rooftop where the cats were milling about. He shot up a pine tree and looked around for Flameheart. It wasn't until a few heartbeats later that Pine Tree realized something. He rolled his eyes. "Pine Tree in a pine tree," he muttered. "Great."
   He spotted Flameheart and called out. "H-hey! Flameheart I need your help!"
   Flameheart turned her head and raced towards Pine Tree, amusement lighting in her eyes as she grew closer. "Haha, Pine Tree in a-"
   "Pine tree, I know," Pine Tree interrupted. "Something is up with Hunterstrike. Do you know where we took her last night?"
   Flameheart nodded and meowed, "He's over there, right?"
   Pine Tree nodded and watched Flameheart sprint towards Hunterstrike. He watched her for another few heartbeats then headed towards where he believed Olivestar was. He burst throught the bushes and skidded to a halt. Olivestar jumped in surprise. "Oh, it's just you," she murmured and sat back down. "What are you doing here, Dippy? No, your real name is Dipper and I don't have to listen to Bill." She added as Pine Tree opened his mouth to argue. "Why did you change your name anyways?"
   "I-it's... Complicated. Anyways, Hunterstrike needs help," he continued. "I sent Flameheart to help him but I think seeing you will help him more."
   Olivestar didn't budge. "We all need help," she whispered. "We're just too scared to admit it." She turned to Pine Tree, fixing her purple gaze on him. "Even Bill. Even Bill." She turned back and sighed.
   "Olive!" Pine Tree started pacing. "Come on, we need to go."
   "Why do you even care, Dipper? I know you had a crush on me. So why would you care about Hunterstrike?"
   Pine Tree gasped, narrowing his eyes. "Did B-"
   "It was always kind of obvious."
   "I care about him because he's another cat, like you and me."
   "He is not just another cat," Olivestar fixed a blue glare in the direction of Hunterstrike. "He is barely ever with his Clan, he is a cross breed between a cheetah and a grey tabby, and he is such a mouse brain and a fox heart! I told him to stay with the Clans, and he followed me! He's a over-protective jerk!" Olivestar was panting when she finished, and Pine Tree's eyes were wide. Olive turned her golden glare on Pine Tree. "And I thought you, out of all people, would understand!"
   Pine Tree backed away, eyes wide and ears flat. "What has gotten into you?" He turned and ran off towards Hunterstrike. He burst through the bushes to find Flameheart already there. Flameheart turned her head when Pine Tree arrived. "Dipper, what happened?" She asked.
   "Don't. Call. Me. That." Pine Tree huffed.
   "Sheesh dude, calm down. Why did you change your name anyways?"
   "Olive asked me the some thing. And I said it's complicated and that I will explain later. But now, I'm never talking to her ever again!"
   "Pine Tree, what happened back there?"
   Pine Tree flattened his ears and looked away.
   "Dipper..."

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter heard Olive's shouting and began to cry as he died. As the last of his life left his body he regretted following her. Wishing he had stayed with his clan.  "I'm sorry Olivestar. I await you in your dreams. So i can apologize to you." He whispered as the last of his life left his body and his went to hunt with starclan with great sorrow in his heart.

Kaitlyn had followed Hunterstrike as he and Pine tree had brought Olivestar to a safe spot. She saw Olivestar get up and Leave that area to places unknown to her. She heard her yelling at Pine tree when he went to go get help for her brother. She heard his sobs and the whispers as he died. She looked around and walked up to her brother's body and mourned in silence, remembering the good times she had had with him and the bad times as well when he had saved her life countless times. Including those of their parents as well. She went in the direction of where she had heard the voice of Olivestar and found her. She tackled her and put her claws against Olivestar's throat and said. "My brother heard your shouting. He died crying with regret and sorrow. This act is unforgivable. Now either leave this place. Or die." "If you come near me, his grave, our family, or our friends, I will not hesitate to rip out your heart and feed it to the rats. Then I will make sure you do not come to his side in starclan. Even if it's the last thing i do." Kaitlyn growled.

~I worked hard on this one. I even fed some of my own emotion into it. Cause honestly, i was a kinda sad and pissed off at the same time. But i understood what you were coming from. So i decided to use Kaitlyn to emphasize my point. Plus you allowed me to die so... Yeah.~

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivestar drooped her head and padded away from the direction Pine Tree had went. She reached a tree stump and rested her forehead on it. "What has gotten into you?" Pine Tree's voice echoed in her head. She banged her head against the tree stump repeatedly, not caring about the pain. She sighed and looked up, bored and tired.
   "I'm sorry Olivestar..."
   "I await you in your dreams..."
   "So I can apologize to you..."
   Olivestar sighed as Hunterstrike's voice echoed in her head, a memory of some sort. Wait a minute, she thought. That's not a memory, it's happening right now! "I'm coming Hunterstrike." She mewed under her breath and tore across the grass towards Hunterstrike, not caring about brambles slashing her face. She stopped in her tracks as she reached the spot where she and Pine Tree had argued as she smelled a strange yet slightly familiar scent. Hunterstrike's sister! She backed up, ready to run, but it was too late. Kaitlyn was on top of Olivestar, claws at her throat.
   "My brother heard your shouting. He died crying with regret and sorrow. This act is unforgivable," Kaitlyn growled. "Now either leave this place. Or die. If you come near me, his grave, our family, or our friends, I will not hesitate to rip out your heart and feed it to the rats. Then I will make sure you do not come to his side in StarClan, even if it's the last thing I do."
   Olivestar gulped and laughed nervously. "I c-can leave l-later, r-right?" she glanced at the twoleg den she had spent the night on. "Because I... uh... kinda... well... you know... um... have.. things.. i gotta... um... do..." she laughed nervously again.

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"For now i will let you mourn my brother's death until morning. But then you must leave." Kaitlyn growled.

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivestar gritted her teeth. That's not what I meant! She took a shaky breath and looked back at Kaitlyn. "Do you think maybe you can get off my now?" Olivestar's mew was strained. "You're, uh, kinda choking me here."

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

'"oh sorry. hehe... I ment to get off after i said that." Kaitlyn mewed nervously as she got off Olivestar.

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

"It's fine," Olivestar flicked her tail. "I guess." She sprinted towards the bush where she had hidden the book and pulled it out. She made her way to the top if the roof and looked around. The area around her seemed empty so she hunched over and opened the cover. Some more reading is on its way to me...

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Go mourn for your mate! Or do you not care about him anymore?" Kaitlyn called up to her after she followed her.

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivestar started as she heard Kaitlyn's voice. She quickly closed her book and hid it behind her. "Well... I... Uh... I know I'm just trying to... Uh..." Olivestar laughed nervously. Should I make a break for it? But what about the... I'm not ready to tell anyone yet... 

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike opened his eyes and looked around. He was sitting on a hill made of stars and his old dead mate snowfrost, walks up to him and he asks, "Why am i here and not with all the other starclan members?"

"Your time is not yet up my love. Go back to the surface. Your mate needs you." She replyed and kissed his nose. "I love you."

"I love you too. always have, always will. Goodbye Snowfrost." Snowfrost nodded and he was sent back down to his body.

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivestar grabbed the book in her jaws and took off towards Hunterstrike. She reached the grassy clearing where he lay, and set the book down. I know it's probably useless but I got a try. She raised a paw, claws sheathed. She aimed for Hunterstrike's cheek and brought her paw down, reading slap him...

~Hunter dude, it's up to you if I end up hitting you or you catch my paw or something~

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

As Hunterstrike's soul returned to his body he gasped as his eyes shot open and air filled his lungs. He noticed Olivestar at his side with a paw raised and her claws sheathed. He turned over onto his back and caught Olivestar's paw as it came down. "Trying to wake me up are we?" He asked chuckling.

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivestar pulled her paw away from Hunterstrike's grasp and backed up a few paw steps to give him some room. "Your sister threatened to kill me," Olivestar's voice was distant. "She blamed me for your so-called death."

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"I was dead. Apparently it just wasn't the right time." Hunter said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum