Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Hunterstrike Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Hunterstrike Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunterstrike

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hunterstrike Empty Hunterstrike Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:11 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Personnel Traits:

Name: Hunterstrike
Alias: Hunter
Age: Very few know his age. Those that do are usually related to him. He is 26 moons old.
Personality: His personality is hard to predict. In fact, it’s almost impossible! He likes to disappear and pop out when you least expect it and scare the living hell out of you. To most he seems happy and cheerful all the time. But when he’s alone he’s the exact opposite. He’s normally depressed, sad, or shows no emotion when he’s alone.
History: I will reveal his history gradually during the roleplays.

Physical Traits:

Breed of Cat: Hunterstrike is a maine coon grey tabby cheetah hybrid. His Dad was a maine coon grey tabby and his mother was a domesticated cheetah.
Height: He’s probably the biggest cat in height and length. He was around half the size of a full grown cheetah when he reached the age of six moons, But he was far from fully grown then. He is now about 3/4ths the size of a full grown cheetah. or 67.5 cm
Weight: 48.6477817 kilograms
Color of Eyes: Hunterstrikes eyes are spring leaf green. except for when he is reflecting upon his past or when he is mourning. Then his eyes are cyan.
Appearance: The link to pictures of his appearance (without his hat) are below.

http://dracoultimate593.deviantart.com/art/Hunterstrike-2-Final-570102988

http://dracoultimate593.deviantart.com/art/Hunterstrike-Before-the-Journey-to-the-Clans-Final-570103029

http://dracoultimate593.deviantart.com/art/Hunterstrike-After-Journey-to-the-Clans-final-570103000

Physical Strengths: Hunterstrike moves quickly and silently. He makes absolutely no sound as he moves. Hunter has a high stamina capacity. He doesn’t react to physical pain or it would give away his position. His sight and hearing are the most sesitive of all his senses other than smell. he can see farther than most and can see more disturbances such as pawprints and other visible evidence that something was there.
Physical Weakness: Only his family and friends know about his flaws and there is only one physical weakness. And that's his bones. His bones are slightly hollow and they break easier than a normal cat's. He's also afraid of eels.

Mental Traits:

Interests: As stated before his favourite hobby is giving cats heart attacks. But what hasn’t been said is that the battlefield is one of his favourite places to be. He’ll pick fights with anything. But he never attacks first. Music is one of the things he cares the most about. He likes several different genres.
Dislikes: He dislikes anything that pisses him off or when he misses.
Fears: There are very few that know his fears. His main fear is the state of his family. He has only one surviving sister and he was the only male in his litter.
Mental Strengths: Everyone doubts his sanity but it shows no signs of wavering.
Mental Weaknesses: His mental weaknesses are his family.

Social Status:

Tribe/Clan: Hunterstrike used to be a kittypet and spent most of his childhood in australia where he trained, fought, and lived in the outback.
Rank: Hunterstrike is a warrior who shows no sign of ever retiring.
Family: He had a total of twelve siblings but only one survives. The states of his mother and father are unknown. Most of his friends from australia and other places have disappeared or were killed.
Mate: Hunterstrike had a mate at one point but she disappeared after he left australia.
Kits: Hunterstrike has no offspring.

Extra: His claws are longer and straighter than most cats. they still have a slight curve to them like most and they're stonger than normal. Hunterstrike's claws actually have sharp edges instead of just the tips being sharp.

RP sample: It depends on the situation. I don’t know how we roleplay when we’re all probably in different countries and whatnot. So I will update this part of the template when I have actually roleplayed with you guys.

Last edited by Hunterstrike on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:54 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Found a weakness for him. His bones are slightly hollow which means they break somewhat easier.)

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

2Hunterstrike Empty Re: Hunterstrike Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Hunterstrike wrote:Personnel Traits:

Name: Hunterstrike
Alias: Hunter
Age: Very few know his age. Those that do are usually related to him. He is 15 moons old.
Personality: His personality is hard to predict. In fact, it’s almost impossible! He likes to disappear and pop out when you least expect it and scare the living hell out of you. To most he seems happy and cheerful all the time. But when he’s alone he’s the exact opposite. He’s normally depressed, sad, or shows no emotion when he’s alone.
History: This link is a story of how Hunterstrike got to where he is now and also has current events written in as well. I apologize for the swearing but it’s how my characters tend to express themselves.  https://docs.google.com/document/d/14kSwGPce1ogQeXA7OgqFu0tIWplVm_kyoc5oW9SM-6Y/edit

Physical Traits:

Breed of Cat: Hunterstrike is a cheetah grey tabby hybrid. His Dad was a grey tabby and his mother was a domesticated cheetah.
Height: He’s probably the biggest cat in height and length. He was around half the size of a full grown cheetah when he reached the age of six moons, But he was far from fully grown then. He is now about 3/4ths the size of a full grown cheetah. or 67.5 cm
Weight: 48.6477817 kilograms
Color of Eyes: For some reason Hunterstrike’s eye color changes between five or six different colors depending on the seasons and his surroundings. The colors are cyan, royal purple, spring leaf green, red, blue, or white.
Appearance: His appearance changes depending on the season. pictures of him are in the extras section.
Physical Strengths: Hunterstrike moves quickly and silently. He makes absolutely no sound as he moves. Hunter has a high stamina capacity. He doesn’t react to physical pain or it would give away his position. His senses are amplified because of his training in australia. All his senses have increased sensitivity. No one can sneak up on him without being either stunned, killed, startled, alerted, or injured.
Physical Weakness: There are no known flaws about this cat whatsoever.

Mental Traits:

Interests: As stated before his favourite hobby is giving cats heart attacks. But what hasn’t been said is that the battlefield is one of his favourite places to be. He’ll pick fights with anything. But he never attacks first. Music is one of the things he cares the most about. He likes several different genres. Hunterstrike is a cat that actually uses computers and any technology he finds or buys. This is another reason why he tends to leave the clan camps for long periods of time. He’s a hardcore gamer half the time during those periods. Of course no one knows of this specific trait.
Dislikes: He dislikes anything that pisses him off or when he misses.
Fears: There are very few that know his fears. His main fear is the state of his family. He has only one surviving sister and he was the only male in his litter.
Mental Strengths: Everyone doubts his sanity but it shows no signs of wavering.
Mental Weaknesses: His mental weaknesses are his family.

Social Status:

Tribe/Clan: Hunterstrike used to be a kittypet and spent most of his childhood in australia where he trained, fought, and lived in the outback.
Rank: Hunterstrike is a warrior who shows no sign of ever retiring.
Family: He had a total of twelve siblings but only one survives. The states of his mother and father are unknown. Most of his friends from australia and other places have disappeared or were killed.
Mate: Hunterstrike had a mate at one point but she disappeared after he left australia.
Kits: Hunterstrike has no offspring.

Extra: Hunterstrike was abducted by a government agency of some sort and experimented on during his journey to the clans from australia. His original claws were removed and replaced by three inch long, and fully opposable blades that change their shape slightly at will and can work like human fingers. For example: if he wants to grab something such as a rope the edge that would normally face down will round or flatten so as not to cut the rope.

RP sample: It depends on the situation. I don’t know how we roleplay when we’re all probably in different countries and whatnot. So I will update this part of the template when I have actually roleplayed with you guys.

Ok everything highlighted in green is unacceptable. We have a character rule that they stick with one eye color unless they have two different colored eyes. Along with pelts. This site is base off simply Erin Hunters Warrior Cats. Everything within the book is basically logics besides the clans and setting. The fact that your character plays with technology made from humans and blade claws makes him seem like a cat anthro. Even if he was taken in and experimented on, it shouldn't have to do with changing eyes, changing pelt or even the claws. No cats claws can be replaced. It's simply logic. The one thing that mainly bothered me is his sensitivity. No cat can have that much sensitivity. He needs to be more balanced. Like he has wonderful hearing but doesn't have the best sense. And even if he has wonderful hearing he can still be jumped. Everything has a flaw. It's a widely known fact. He can have lots of strength but isn't very fast. And even if he has immense strength he can still be defeated. Basically the whole character you have is OP and Syfy. That's all I have to say about this character. I wish you not to be mad at me. I am meaning to be fair.

~Fawni~

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

3Hunterstrike Empty it's as to be expected. Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:28 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

This is as to be expected. i'll play around with some of the stuff but that's how he is in my stories. the messing around on computer stuff is just something i came up with to mess around. i'm not exactly the most serious person. and he ain't anthro i'll tell ya that. he actually uses money he find to buy stuff for some reason. what i meant by no known flaws was that no one knows his flaws except him, his parents, his only surviving sister, and his mate. i'll keep the music thing though.
his sight and hearing are the most sesitive. he can see farther than most and can see more disturbances such as pawprints and other visible evidence that something was there. hmm... what should i do about the eyes? oh i know! Hunterstrikes eyes are spring leaf green. except for when he is reflecting upon his past or when he is mourning. Then his eyes are cyan.
Okay now the claws. hmm... His claws are longer and straighter than most cats. they still have a slight curve to them like most and they're stonger than normal. Hunterstrike's claws actually have sharp edges instead of just the tips being sharp.

4Hunterstrike Empty Re: Hunterstrike Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:01 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Ok. I have a few things to adjust. Tell me if it's alright. So his eyes and always leaf-green except for when he is mourning his eyes seem to have a hint of cyan. The claws I will discuss with Cherrystar later on. About his eyesight and hearing, they are acceptable but he still has the capability to be jumped. Finally, I don't want to upset you, but the buying stuff isn't suited for a warrior cat. Warrior cats don't live like humans, they live like stray cats. Just for a note, he can't win every battle/fight. If you can place his flaws and put in parenthesis 'unknown to others.' That's all I have to say for this right now.

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

5Hunterstrike Empty Re: Hunterstrike Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Fawn his eye color when he's reflecting on his past and mourning depends on how long he's been doing it. if it's been for about a moon his eyes are pure cyan. And the dude used to be a kittypet! he'd follow his owner around everywhere! and i'd need to come up with some flaws.

6Hunterstrike Empty Let me know! Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:07 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Let me know what you think everyone! It might help me in the future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum