Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Beginnings of a Relationship (Private: Olivestar and Hunterstrike) - Page 7 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Beginnings of a Relationship (Private: Olivestar and Hunterstrike) - Page 7 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Beginnings of a Relationship (Private: Olivestar and Hunterstrike)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

Hunterstrike sighed and stood up. He padded out of the riverclan camp and walked to the Windclan Riverclan border Hoping to see Windclan's new leader out on patrol. He shot up a tree near the border to sit an dwatch for her.

Last edited by Hunterstrike on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike turned towards Olivestar and blinked. "Yeah i'll be there in a sec."

Olivenose

WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivestar sighed and motioned for Iceshard to go on ahead. Iceshard went and Olivestar sat down and sighed. "Hunterstrike," Olivestar began. "what's the hold up?"

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter looked up at the stars and sighed. "It's my sister. She was supposed to have arrived days ago." He hung his head in sadness and then shook it.

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

"I thought your sister was here. Didn't she, uh.. attack me?"

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter shook his head. "e-... oh gods. Not again! GO! GO MOVE! GET WAY FROM ME! GO NOW! BEFORE YOU GET KILLED!"

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

The cats backed up slightly. But Olivestar knew Hunterstrike was mainly talking to her. But her jaws were locked together and she didn't know how to respond.

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Short term memory loss is one of the signs that relates to what happens before i suddenly go a on a rampage! Get as far away as you can! I can't recognize anyone in this state!" He shouted before his eyes shrunk into slits the width of a sheet of paper and his claws sprung out of heir sheathes. He growled at the group of cats before charging through bushes, trees, and shattering windows as he jumped through houses. Yowls and screams followed everywhere he went.

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivestar was dumbfounder for a moment before snapping back to reality. "Th-that was insane!"
   "If you mean insane as in cool... Then I don't know what to say. But if you meant literally insane, that was NOT insane. And trust me, I know." Iceshard said. Then she smirked. "Remember? In-san-i-ty. Like floating on air. Psy-cho-pa-thy. A carefree life. In-san-i-ty. An illusion that can't end. Cap-tiv-i-ty. Unable to run away."
   Olivestar chuckled lightly and smiled. "Shut up, man." then it faded. "I feel bad for her."
   "Me too. And her friends."
   "Her friends?"
   "Yeah. They got some of it too."
   "Oh... Are they dead?"
   "I sure hope not. They were really nice."
   "What if... What if she's dead?"
   Iceshard gasped quietly. "N-no. She isn't. She can't be!"
   "It's a possibility...."
   "W-well... I-I... I just... I'm gonna go... Do something." then Iceshard took off.

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike shook himself out of that rampaging state of mind, sheathed his claws, and sprinted over to a stream and looked at his reflection. He was covered in the blood of others and could taste blood in his mouth as he gazed at the water's surface. "What in starclan have I done?! I'm never going to go to starclan if i don't figure this out!"
"Hunter, you need to learn to let us go." several voices whispered to him in unison. "Otherwise you won't be able to be rid of your insanity."
"But I miss you guys so much! How can i ever let go of you all?!" Hunter shouted as tears streamdd down his face. "All those lives I've ended. Corrupt and innocent... Will they ever be happy?"
"The innocent lives that fell by your paws shall have the memories of their deaths erased and will be returned to the living. The corrupted shall stay in the Dark Forest as punishment for their crimes against the world."
"As long as the innocent regain life, I am content. I've been such a foolhardy mousebrain. I'm sorry. Goodbye my friends and loved ones, I'll always keep you in my heart." And with that the whispering faded with Hunter looking up at the stars. He had a fresh and bright gleam in his eyes when he then turned around and dashed back to the last known location of Olivestar. The blood staining his fur began to fade as he ran and then disappeared, a final gift from his deceased friends and family.

Hunter returned to the clearing and watched Olivestar as he though about what he should say to her. Finally he made up his mind and silently walked up next to her and waited for her to notice his presence.

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

I noticed Hunterstrike walked up next to me. I didn't look at him. Instead, I continued to look up at the stars. "Beautiful Out tonight, isn't it?" She whispered. "I wish... *sigh* I wish..." Her voice trailed off as a single tear fell. As it hit the ground, her head levelled, and her face hardened. No more tears no more pain...
  'Look around you, then you may realize, Happiness lies trapped in misery...' The words echoed in her mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum