Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey to The Clans

+5
Jayfang
Olivenose
Iceshard
Stormstar
Hunterstrike
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 13]

1The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

This is a roleplay on how Hunterstrike arrived on the clans' doorstep. This is also a story on Hunterstrike's past anyone is welcome to join but you'll need to create seperate characters from your originals.

I am using Iceshard's character code sheet (cause i'm too lazy to create my own) And i am replacing the clan with your alias, getting rid of the rank and nine lives as well. Mainly because you probably won't be part of a clan when Hunterstrike meets you. Now I'm sure there are other cat clans out there in this fandom. So, if you want to come up with a clan for it just give a yell (just send me a message) and i'll probably respond in due time. Now, without further ado here is the character code you wil be using. You will be granted with one special characteristic (or more depending on what i approve. I suggest putting more than one to see what i approve.

Name:

Alias:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

History:

Theme Song:

Special Characteristic(s):

Extra:

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

176The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Jayfang

ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

"Well, no info on where the Clans are, but I met some cats who know of them." Stormclaw said.
   "What'd they say?" Ice asked.
   "They didn't give any info we can use and they left before I could ask them if they knew where the Clans were."
   "Okay... Did they say anything else?"
   "Wait, I remember. They knew you, Ice -- they called you Iceberg."
   "Iceberg, huh? I know what the thing is... But I don't remember it being my name... What were these cats' names?"
   "Dragon! She might remember us!" Jay whispered.
   "Why is she so important?" Dragon asked.
   "She's your twin sister!"
   "She is?!"
   "Yes!"
   "Then let's go down and tell her!"
   "Wait! Not yet. I'll tell you why later, just, not yet."
   "Should we at least shout out names down? Because Stormclaw doesn't know our names."
   "Are you serious?! And blow our cover? No way!"
   "Fine."

177The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"They didn't say, but one could smell really well." Stormclaw meowed.

178The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

The The Ice flicked her ear as she heard faint voices. She strained to hear them without giving away the fact that she had heard anything.
   "...so important?"
   "She's your..."
   "...is?!"
   "Yes!"
   "Then let's....her!"
   "Wait! ...yet. I'll...later, just..."
   "...shout our...know our..."
   "Are...ious?! And...ver!? No..."
   "Ice! Ice? Hello? Mabel to Ice, Mabel to Ice." A tail waving in front of her face snapped Ice back to the present situation.
   "I'm sorry, what?" Ice asked.
   "Stormclaw said "They didn't say, but one could smell really well.""
   "Don't do that."
   "What?"
   "Just, just don't."
   "What?"
   "You know what I'm talking about -- the voice!"
   "Yeah, yeah!"
   "Well my response is: "okay and that's interesting.""

179The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:45 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Hey, shouldn't we get going? We need somewhere to stay before moonrise." Stormclaw meowed

180The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:50 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Yeah. I don't wanna be out in the dark, exposed to predators." Dipper meowed nervously.
   "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Ice started walking in the direction of their journey.

181The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:23 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I'm more worried about Twolegs then foxes and badgers." Stormclaw meowed.

182The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:28 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Are they worse?!" Dipper asked fearfully.
   Ice took this chance to have some fun. "Oh, they're much worse. If they find you, you're basically... DEAD!" Ice did a mock swipe at Dipper.
   "Aah!"
   "You're lucky if they don't enjoy your pain, 'cause then they'll kill you quick. But most do enjoy your pain, and will kill you slowly."
   "They'll eat you alive!" Starz added.
   Kaity, usually so grownup acting, let her kitten nature show. "They'll skin you alive! Pluck out your eyeballs."
   Mabel couldn't resist. "Or they'll burn you alive!"
   By now, Dipper was shaking hard, and sweating in fear. His eyes were wide and his fur on end. While Starz and Kaity and Mabel had added to what Ice said, Ice had snuck around and behind Dipper.
   "And there's one right behind you!" Mabel screeched.
   Dipper turned around quickly and Ice sprang out of the bush she was hiding in, lunging straight at him and bowling him over. When they stopped rolling, Ice stepped off of him and she, Starz, Kaity and Mabel burst into laughter.
   Dipper made a face. A face like this: Link to Picture

183The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:22 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I don't appreciate jokes about the things, don't listen to them, they won't kill you, intentionally, they mostly capture you when they know you're there, I'm more worried about them because this seems to be their Clan, this is where they live." Stormclaw meowed.
"Oh come on Stormclaw, don't be a buzzkill." Cinderwood meowed.
"I still don't get how you can be OK with the things, they destroyed your home too." Stormclaw meowed.
"I prefer not to hold grudges but I do hate the things." Cinderwood meowed.

184The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:31 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice and the other three girls were still laughing. "S-sorry. I-I just... Just couldn't..." She broke off in another bout of laughter after see the look on Dipper face. Ice was gasping for breath now, and there was a little bit of tears in her eyes. From hysterical laughter. "I just couldn't pass up... Pass up the chance."
   Mabel Kaity and Starz had finally stopped laughing. And when Ice caught her breath, she avoided looking at Dipper to keep herself from laughing more. "That's the first hysterical laugh I have ever done in my entire life. Ohhh. My sides hurt."
   Dipper just scowled at the four girls, Ice in particular.
   "I feel kinda bad now." Ice murmured.
   "Ah, Dipper will get over it." Mabel meowed.

185The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:58 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well, I can sleep in almost any tree but you'll need shelter." Stormclaw meowed.

186The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:55 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Stop being such a party pooper, Stormclaw! Don't you think our joke was a little funny? I mean c'mon! Dipper's reaction!" Ice laughed. Her laugh turned into a nervous one when she saw Dipper's expression.

187The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:30 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

"Ha! Our little sister still has her humour!" Jay laughed.
   "Sooooo... Should we follow them?" Dragon asked.
   "Nah. Let's wait until they move a little farther, then we'll set up camp close by."
   "So we're following them."
   "Sure."

188The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:23 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"OK I'll admit, it was a bit funny but we still need to set up shelter." Stormclaw meowed.

189The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:05 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"You got it Chief!" Ice mewed. Then she made her way over to Dipper.
   "Hey," he sighed, his voice cracking.
   "Hehe. Hey." Ice smiled slightly. "Sorry about that little trick. You just make it so easy to make fun of you. But I'll tell you one thing, I-I... Think that-that it's... uh... when your voice... um... cracks... I-I think it's-think it's k-kinda... Cute..." Ice blushed. So did Dipper.
   "Hey guys, I think I found something!" Starz yowled.
   Ice and Dipper rushed over to Starz and saw a shaded clearing, with spots for sunning and areas for dens, with plenty of moss around. 
   "It's perfect!" Ice laughed.

190The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:04 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"It feels suspicious, I'll just be sleeping in this tree." Stormclaw meowed.

191The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:30 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Suit yourself." Ice meowed and jumped down into the clearing. "This place... I... It... Words, not working for mouth."
   "If the is a dream, I never wanna wake up!" Mabel joined Ice in the clearing. Starz, Dipper and Kaity followed.
   "Safe haven it is," Starz murmured.
   The five of them looked around in awe. Silence struck the cats as they took in their surroundings.
   Until Ice broke it. "Okay, that's it. I'm leaving. This-this place, it can't be real, but it is... I'm hallucinating."
   "No, I see it too." Kaity meowed.
   Dipper finally spoke. "Forget the Clans, this awesome! We can just make our own Clan here!"
   "Yeah! I mean, it's far enough away from twolegs, and it's HUGE." Ice agreed.
   "Then what are we waiting for? Let's get to it! Even if we aren't staying forever, we still need a place to sleep tonight." Starz said.
   "Okay, Starz and Kaity, you guys are great hunters, so you can hunt. Of course, any one else who wants to can. Mabel, Dipper and I will stay behind with anyone else who wants to, and get some dens ready." Ice said.
   The two she-cats dispersed into the undergrowth to find food and Dipper Mabel and Ice prepared the dens.

192The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:15 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I fully agree, this place is too good to be true, that's why I find it suspicious." Stormclaw meowed, just then he heard Cinderwood calling him.
"Stormclaw, I caught a rabbit for you!" Cinderwood called.
"Oh, thanks Cinderwood." Stormclaw meowed.

193The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:18 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Soon, it was almost nightfall. Kaity and Starz had returned and there was enough prey to go around. The nests were complete and comfy. That's when it hit Ice.
   "Uh, guys? Where's... Pipp and Fury?"

194The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Cinderwood

Cinderwood
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

"Hey! Stormclaw!" Cinderwood called, "Have you seen Pipp and Fury anywhere?"
"Huh? I haven't seen any cat come or go accept for hunting patrols." Stormclaw meowed.

195The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:50 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Ohhh this is bad. This is very, very bad." Ice muttered. "Okay, okay. Pull yourself together Iceberg. Th-they'll be fine. They'll be perfectly fine."
------------------------
   "Hello? Any one there?" Fury called. She exchanged a glance with Pipp.
   Pipp leaned back to look at the edge of the sheer cliff they had fallen from.
   "I just can't believe we're still alive!" Pipp muttered. "Looks like we'll have to go through the forest."
   "Yep."

196The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:27 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Hmm, where could they have gone?" Stormstar meowed, he looked around and spotted something, "Hey, what's that over there?"

197The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury and Pipp walked through the forest. The were so deep in thought, they didn't notice that they had just stepped into the Dead Forest. Finially, the stench reached Pipp.
   "Uh... Where are we?"
   Fury raised her head and gasped. "The legends are true! The Dead Forest is real! That... That means so is StormClan, EchoClan and MapleClan! We... We gotta get outta here."
   "Look! Up ahead!"
   "Green forest! An... ALIVE forest. Come on!"
   The two hurried to the edge of the Dead Forest and jump the last few tail lengths. Good thing too, because if the hadn't the would've plummeted straight down the cliff.
   "Look! There... There is a... I'm hilousinating, aren't I?" stammered Pipp.
   "Nope I see it too." murmured Fury.
   "P-Pipp? Is-is that really you?" sounded a voice.
   Pipp and Fury turned around to see and weak-looking cat, but Pipp still reconized her.
   "Olive! You're alive!"
   "Of course I'm alive mouse-brain." Olive retorted.
   "Hi, I'm Fury!" Fury meowed. Then her face grew concerned. "Are you okay?"
    "I'm fi--" Olive broke off with a bout of coughing. "I'm fine."
   Fury didn't look convinced but she didn't question Olive any further.
   "Let's go." Pipp meowed and the three set off for the Impossible Clearing.

When they arrived in the huge clearing, they scented the air to make sure some one wasn't already here. Night had fallen and they quickly made some nest. Fury went hunting and brought back a squirrel and two mice. The ate and Pipp scanned the area one last time before they rested. Fury insisted that she take watch, and what could Pipp do but say yes.

198The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:53 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Stormclaw pumped out of the tree and dashed over to what he saw, just as he reached it he slipped and began falling of the cliff, he immediately turned and caught the cliff-side with his paws and leaped back up the cliff-side.
"Woa! That was close!" Stormclaw meowed, he padded to the edge of the cliff. "Hey! Fury! Pipp! Are you two Okay?"

199The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:11 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Hey! Fury! Pipp! Are you two okay?" Yelled a voice in the distance.
   "That voice sounds familiar..." Pipp muttered.
   "It's Stormclaw. He's yelling in the wrong direction though." Fury meowed.
   "How do you know?"
   "That's not important right now. Let's just go towards his voice."
   The three headed towards the sound of Stormclaw's voice.
   "They must be on the other side of the clearing!" Olive meowed.
   "Stormclaw's voice sure does travel." Pipp said.
   "You said it, sister. I-I mean brother."
    "Ha! Ha ha."
   Soon they were halfway across the clearing, but the progress was slow with Olive's condition.
   "Stormclaw!" Pipp yelled, his voice cracking.
   "Yeesh. Embarrassing." Fury muttered to Olive. Olive just nodded in agreement.
   "Ice! Dipper! Starz! Mabel! Cinderwood! Uh.... Kaity!" Pipp continued. "I don't know if you can hear me, but if you can, we won't be able to reach you tonight! We... We're the clearing that doesn't seem real! Meet us in the middle of it tomorrow! If you can!"
   "This--" Olive was interupted by a bout of coughing. "This doesn't-- this doesn't seem right. This area. Almost as if it's all a... A trick."
   "Stuff and nonsense. Stuff and nonsense." Pipp muttered.

200The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:17 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Stormclaw spotted the cats and jumped of the cliff and began running down it.
"I see you guys! I think I can help you get back up there, I am the best climber in all of SeaClan." Stormclaw meowed meeting up with the cats.

201The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:23 pm

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

That night, Jay had a dream. Well, more of a nightmare.
   He was in a black forest that had a red mist. The grass and leaves had a red hue to them. Distorted whispers filled his ears. Then, he was in what looked like StarClan's hunting grounds. But he soon found that it was not. Cats, their eyes showing their bloodlust, blood gleaming on their claws, and dripping from their mouths, surrounded him. They were faint and ghost-like, with a red outline. They had cracks in them, like cracked glass. Their mouths moved but only distorted whispers filled Jay's head.
   Then a faint, slightly distorted whisper seemingly echoed around Jay. "Beware of the things that you trust, beware of the female, filled with bloodlust. If you ever want to be safe, be careful of where you put your faith."
   It echoed, becoming more and more distorted, while the other whispers grew less.
   "Help me!" echoed one.
   "He's told me what I need to know."
   "I don't need you, I don't need anybody!"
   "No one you can trust..."
   "And I should trust you why?"
   Then, he woke, panting.

202The Journey to The Clans - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

The three cats looked up as they heard Stormclaw racing up to them.
   "Dang. You are--" Olive broke of with a bout of coughing. "You are--" another cough interrupted her. "Wait, you are--" yet again, a cough interrupted her.
   "Fast?" Finished Pipp.
   "Yes."
   "We must hurry." Fury meowed, urgency in her voice. "Before the infe-- before it gets to dark."
   "I met some cats from StormClan." Olive murmured.
   "You did?" Fury and Pipp said together.
   "I can tell y'all about it later. Let's... Let's just get back to the others."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum