Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey to The Clans

+5
Jayfang
Olivenose
Iceshard
Stormstar
Hunterstrike
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

1The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

This is a roleplay on how Hunterstrike arrived on the clans' doorstep. This is also a story on Hunterstrike's past anyone is welcome to join but you'll need to create seperate characters from your originals.

I am using Iceshard's character code sheet (cause i'm too lazy to create my own) And i am replacing the clan with your alias, getting rid of the rank and nine lives as well. Mainly because you probably won't be part of a clan when Hunterstrike meets you. Now I'm sure there are other cat clans out there in this fandom. So, if you want to come up with a clan for it just give a yell (just send me a message) and i'll probably respond in due time. Now, without further ado here is the character code you wil be using. You will be granted with one special characteristic (or more depending on what i approve. I suggest putting more than one to see what i approve.

Name:

Alias:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

History:

Theme Song:

Special Characteristic(s):

Extra:

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

301The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:24 pm

Cinderwood

SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

"Stormclaw, let me see the mushrooms Luna first brought us." Cinderwood meowed.
Stormclaw went into the bushes and came back with the bundle of leaves with the mushrooms.
"These may not be withershrooms but I don't trust any of the plants here." Stormclaw meowed, Luna chuckled.
Cinderwood examined the mushrooms in the leaves and then the ones under the tree.
"These should be the ones we need!" Cinderwood meowed, "Luna, could you pluck these ones? You seem to be good at it."
"Gladly." Luna meowed, she grabbed a stick in her mouth and began to stab it into the mushrooms, she then cleared away the other mushrooms and placed the withershrooms in the pile of leaves.
"OK then, we got the mushrooms and I think we can find some dead oak leaves back at the camp, I'd prefer to get them from there because, I agree with you Stormclaw, I don't trust any of the plants around here." Cinderwood meowed

302The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury stared, jaws wide open in surprise, as she gazed at the cat. Who was lying on the floor. Dead. There was a wound on his neck that was clotted with dried blood. Fury's knees shook and she collasped, her eyes welling up.
   "Oh, Flame. Why did you have to die?" she whispered. "And why did you have to run off?" Fury sighed and dug into the marshy earth. And in a swamp. When the whole big enough, she dropped friend's body in. She covered the hole back up and sat next to the grave, head down, eyes closed. "This is no place to be buried but I can't just drag you to the Impossible Clearing." she wept silently for a little longer then stopped abruptly. She opened her eyes but kept her head down. "There has been enough sadness and death in this crazy game called life. Especially in mine." she raised her head. "I will NOT let another close cat die!" at the word "die" Fury's eyes flashed purple momentarily.

303The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:31 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Fury!" Stormclaw called, Fury turned to see Stormclaw running towards him, "We got the mushrooms!"
Stormclaw stopped when he got o him, he looked at the mound of dirt and saw the sadness in Fury's eyes, "What happened?"

304The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:21 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Oh.. Nothing." Fury sighed. Stormclaw gave her a look that told her he didn't believe her. Fury sighed again. "My friend -- the cat that helped Luna -- His name was Flame. I found him... Dead." Fury stood up. "But we have more important matters at hand. I will not let another cat die!" Again, purple flashed in her golden eyes for a heartbeat, seen by no one.

305The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:24 am

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Well do you know what happened?" Luna asked

Last edited by Moonwind on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to change something)

306The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:25 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"To Flame? Not exactly sure... But he died of a wound on his neck."

307The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:54 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"So something attacked him?" Stormclaw meowed, "Do you think it was something from the Dead Forest?"

308The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:03 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Like I said, I don't know. But we have to get back to Olive!" she picked up a few scattered leaves. "Normal fotest dead leaves would work as well, but these are better. And taste gross."

309The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:43 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"So which way to your camp?" Luna meowed.
"This way." Stormclaw replied, he began to lead the group to the Impossible Clearing.

310The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:33 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

When the group replied, the first thing Fury saw was Olive. And she was in a much worse state. "Quick!" Fury meowed, turning to Luna. "Do you have the withershrooms?"

311The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:26 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Cinderwood, you grabbed the mushrooms right?" Luna meowed.
"Yes" Cinderwood meowed putting down the bundle of leaves

312The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:11 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury snatched the bundle up and grabbed a thick stick long enough to keep her face away from the withershrooms. She gentily smashed the withershrooms. When they were done she took a Dead Oak leaf and squeezed out the sap. She repeated until it was done. She took it over to Olive and asked, "Were did you land on them?"
   "My left flank." Olive replied.
   Fury spread the cure everywhere nessary then turned to the other cats. "It will take awhile, but she'll cure."

313The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:14 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"It's good to know that I could help your friend." Luna meowed, she began to walk away.
"Wait!" Stormclaw called, Luna turned, "Where are you going?"
"I'm going to go find something to get this collar off me." Luna meowed, "After that I think I'll live here."

314The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:45 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"What are you talking about?" Stormclaw meowed, "You coming or what?"
Luna looked at him confused.
"You're our friend and you seem like you'd fit in in one of the Clans." Stormclaw meowed, "So are you coming or what?"
"OK, I'll come with you but I still need to get this collar off." Luna meowed.
"I got this." Stormclaw meowed, "This may hurt a bit."
Stormclaw bit down on the collar and put her his paw in between Luna and the collar.
"Alright, now pull away!" Stormclaw meowed, Luna pulled away and the collar snapped off.

315The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:07 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"So... What now?" Starz mewed.
   "We go." Ice replied.
   "Go where?" Pipp asked.
   "We continue our journey to the Clans!" Olive responded.
   "Exactly. Let's go." Ice started walking.
   "Wrong way!" Dipper called.
   "I knew that!" Ice called back and turned around. "Let's go!"

316The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:35 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well we may want to stay here for a few days until Olive recovers enough to travel." Stormclaw meowed.

317The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I'm fine." Olive meowed. "Honestly, I'm fine."

318The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:38 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"It still would make sense to stay for a bit." Stormclaw meowed, "This place is sheltered and has a lot of prey scent, we want to be as well fed as possible for the journey ahead."

319The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Fine." Ice said at last. "One more day."
   "I just don't trust this place." Dipper murmured.

320The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Cinderwood

Cinderwood
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

"Neither do I." Cinderwood whispered in his ear

321The Journey to The Clans - Page 13 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:34 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Dipper seamed to relax a little bit with the knowledge that he wasn't alone in his fealings.
   "Let's get to hunting then!" Mabel mewed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum