Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey to The Clans

+5
Jayfang
Olivenose
Iceshard
Stormstar
Hunterstrike
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1The Journey to The Clans Empty The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

This is a roleplay on how Hunterstrike arrived on the clans' doorstep. This is also a story on Hunterstrike's past anyone is welcome to join but you'll need to create seperate characters from your originals.

I am using Iceshard's character code sheet (cause i'm too lazy to create my own) And i am replacing the clan with your alias, getting rid of the rank and nine lives as well. Mainly because you probably won't be part of a clan when Hunterstrike meets you. Now I'm sure there are other cat clans out there in this fandom. So, if you want to come up with a clan for it just give a yell (just send me a message) and i'll probably respond in due time. Now, without further ado here is the character code you wil be using. You will be granted with one special characteristic (or more depending on what i approve. I suggest putting more than one to see what i approve.

Name:

Alias:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

History:

Theme Song:

Special Characteristic(s):

Extra:

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

2The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:46 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Name: Stormclaw
Alias: Storm
Mate: None
Kits: None
Family: Dead
Looks: Sleek Short haired grey tabby with amber eyes and a notch in his right ear
Personality: Very friendly, very active, and loves climbing (especially trees).
Power(s): None
Other: Absolutely hates Twolegs
History: That occurs here
Theme Song: Tip of the Iceberg by Owl City (No Link Yet)
Special Characteristic(s): Can't be alone
Extra: N/A

3The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

the powers trait isn't part of the character code anymore. Otherwise APPROVED.

4The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Then let's Begin!!!

5The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:22 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter opened his eyes and looked around his owner's home. "Welp today's the day!" He said getting up.

"The day for what?" A voice asked. Hunter looked in the direction of the voice. It was his sister Kaitlyn.

"I'm leaving the home. The whole country in fact." He replied.

"Why?"

"It's to protect my family. You, mom, dad, our owners. The whole territory in fact."

"from what?"

"Kait. I've made alot of enemies in the time i've been here. I plan on starting a new life somewhere else. I mean, i love it here! But i can't stay for your safety. I've tasked the friends i've made to protect you guys. I love you." Hunterstrike said and smiled. He embraced his sister and nuzzled her. "I'll come back once I've settled down alright?"

"Okay. Just come back in one piece alright?"

"Did we hear right? Our son is leaving us?"

"Yes mom and dad. I'm leaving. You wouldn't believe how many enemies i've made here. I can't stay for fear they'll come and take me for me and kill you in the process." Hunter embraced his mother and father. "I'll miss you guys." Tears streamed down Hunter's cheeks as he bid his family farewell. "I'll make sure i come back once i've found a place to live. Goodbye."

Hunter walked out of the house and onto the front porch where six other cats sat waiting.

"Alright guys. I have tasked you with protecting my family. I trust you mainly because you have all proven yourselves trustworthy by saving me several times. Let starclan guide your path. Good luck!" Hunter called and set off on the journey of a lifetime.

6The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:15 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Meanwhile, on some random island~
Stormclaw watched helplessly from the top of the large waterfall that roared by the camp as the huge shiny, unnatural creatures with huge claws destroy his home. He wanted to fling himself onto them and rip their shining pelts off but he knew that the effort would be in vain, all he could do was stand, horrified.
"Cinderwood, Windslash, Flameflare, Whitepaw." He mumbled tears running down his face, "I'm sorry."
He saw the huge thing the Twolegs and their creatures came from and bolted to it. He wasn't sure if other cats realized they could do this but he was hopeful. He waited there for the whole day waiting for it to end and when he next looked, all he could see was the ocean drowning the sun for dusk.
"Goodbye SeaClan." Stormclaw meowed, "May Starclan accept those who have passed, and protect those who survived and grant us passage to a better place."

7The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:24 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter skidded to a stop as he came close to the border of his territory. "Well this is it. This is where i leave my home and go fourth into the world. May starclan guide my path and protect my family in my absence." Hunter stepped over the border and into unknown territories. As soon as his tail passed over the edge of the border he began to follow it. The border was a dirt road. a dirt thunderpath as some cats would call it. He brought himself up to a trot and then broke out into a full stride sprint. Hunter had been training himself to increase his endurance, speed, and stamina to run long distances for very long periods of time since he was six moons old. Now he can run for weeks on end (With breaks for food and water every once in a while).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several weeks had passed and Hunter was finally entering Sidney, Australia to leave the country and head northeast. He had been getting odd looks from the twolegs and other cats here. He boarded a large cruise ship heading towards a country called the United States of America. The twolegs on the ship were a bit startled at first but seeing as how comfortable he was around them they decided that he was part of the experiance. Oh they couldn't be more wrong. As soon as they reached the USA he got off and began to explore the new enviornment.

8The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:36 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Stormclaw lay on the floor of the huge thing behind wooden containers stacked on top of each other. There were quite a few mice scurrying around the place so he had something to eat. "How long is it going to take to get to solid ground again?" He thought. It felt like it had been 3 moons before the thing finally stopped and there was solid ground again. Stormclaw leaped off the ship and dashed down the wooden pathway and shot up the nearest tree to see where to go next.

9The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:36 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter was lying in a tree napping when he heard a feminine voice say, "My my your a big one." Hunter shot up and looked around. There sitting on a tree was another cat. She was a dark tan brown tabby she-cat. Her right eye was red and her left eye was green. "Who are you?" he asked.

"The name's Cinderwood." she replied.

"Hunter."

10The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:46 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Stormclaw had gotten to the highest branches he could get too without crashing to the ground and went too the edge of one of the branches "I've got to find a place to go, maybe I can find some other cats to live with as well" Stormclaw thought. As he was looking around he caught a glimpse of something shining in another tree "I wonder what that is?" Stormclaw meowed to himself.

11The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:06 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Where are you from by the way? your accent is very unfamiliar." She asked.

"Australia. I left to protect my family from the enemies I'd made while i was there." He replied.

12The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:10 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Stormclaw's curiosity at the strange object overwhelmed him, he leaped off of the tree and bolted for the one with the object and when he was bellow it he couldn't believe his eyes.

13The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:15 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Wow. but why are you such a big cat?"

"My mother was a cheetah." Cinderwood's eye's widened and she looked down at her paws. She caught a glimpse of a cat below them and looked down. Her eyes widened even further and she had a look of shock on her face. "Stormclaw? is that you?"

14The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:22 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"CINDERWOOD!!!" Stormclaw called his eyes full of happiness, "I'm so glad you're okay!"
Stormclaw raced up the tree past hunter.
"I missed you so much! Did anyone else get out?" He purred
"I didn't see anyone else but I'm glad you're okay too." Cinderwood purred
Stormclaw gave Cinderwood an affectionate lick and turned to Hunter
"So who are you?" Stormclaw asked, "Oh my apologies, I'm Stormclaw and you probably already know Cinderwood."

15The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:26 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter chuckled. "The name's Hunter mate. before you ask where i'm from, I'm from a place called australia. The sheila here was asking me how i became this size. Quick explanation. My mother was a cheetah and i look like a grey tabby because my father was a grey tabby." Hunter smiled as he thought about his parents.

16The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:32 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Huh, weird." Stormclaw meowed, "Well we're from SeaClan which was a group of cats that lived on an island out there."
"What do you mean 'was'?" Hunter asked
"It was destroyed by Twolegs recently, most of the cats there died but we're hoping we're not the only ones who survived." his eyes became clouded with sadness as he spoke. "I wish to recreate SeaClan or find peace elsewhere, where Twolegs will never bother us or destroy us." The sadness quickly became courage "I will find a place where I'll never have to fear or deal with Twolegs ever again and any I do meet, I'll rip their pelts off!"

17The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:39 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Not all twolegs are cruel mate. i was a kittypet in australia. My owners were the best twolegs i have ever met. Maybe you can come with me to visit my family once we've found a place to live. I'm sure the sheila here agrees wit me." Hunter meowed in response.

"Why do you keep calling me sheila anyways?" Cinderwood mewed.

"In australia a sheila is a lady, or a female. In our case it means she-cat." Hunter explained.

"Oh."

18The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:48 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Thanks for the offer but I don't know about you Cinderwood, but I prefer to stay as far away from Twolegs as I can." Stormclaw meowed.
"I don't know, maybe I'll visit at some point." Cinderwood meowed

19The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:59 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Stormclaw i've lived under a twoleg roof for most of my life. These two legs have a very large territory. It's currently being protected by my most trusted friends. My whole family lives there. Plus the twolegs have a kit as well. And from the rubs, scratches, and petting he gives me i'd say he loves me the most out of the three twolegs that live there. My parents and my sister live there too. A forest takes up about half the territory as well and it's way out in the wilderness. You have to have a guide or the ability to sense where you want to go to get there. Hey Cinderwood?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you see a large cat running around this place for hours on end the past few days?"

"Yeah."

"Fun fact, that was me! I trained myself to develope massive amounts of stamina and edurance. I also trained myself to increase my max running speed to rise above that of a regular cheetah." Hunter mewed and climbed up toa thicker branch and lied down watching the two cats as he talked.

20The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:03 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Stormclaw's eyes widened
"Trees!" Stormclaw meowed, "You know, maybe I will come and visit some time."
Cinderwood let out a mrrow of laughter.
"So where do we go now?" Stormclaw asked.

21The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"i heard some local cats talking about four groups of cats that call themselves clans. Maybe we could go there?" Hunter suggested.

22The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:14 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"SeaClan told me legends about those clans, four clans living under their warrior ancestors known as StarClan." Stormclaw meowed, "So you're saying that those very clans are in this area!?"

23The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter's accent changed form an australian accent to a scottish accent, "Aye they're real. I've even seen them myself." He said.

24The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:22 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"How? I thought you lived in Australia? Wherever that is." Stormclaw meowed.

25The Journey to The Clans Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:25 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"i've obviously been here longer than you have." Hunter meowed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum