Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey to The Clans

+5
Jayfang
Olivenose
Iceshard
Stormstar
Hunterstrike
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 13]

1The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

This is a roleplay on how Hunterstrike arrived on the clans' doorstep. This is also a story on Hunterstrike's past anyone is welcome to join but you'll need to create seperate characters from your originals.

I am using Iceshard's character code sheet (cause i'm too lazy to create my own) And i am replacing the clan with your alias, getting rid of the rank and nine lives as well. Mainly because you probably won't be part of a clan when Hunterstrike meets you. Now I'm sure there are other cat clans out there in this fandom. So, if you want to come up with a clan for it just give a yell (just send me a message) and i'll probably respond in due time. Now, without further ado here is the character code you wil be using. You will be granted with one special characteristic (or more depending on what i approve. I suggest putting more than one to see what i approve.

Name:

Alias:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

History:

Theme Song:

Special Characteristic(s):

Extra:

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

151The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:34 pm

NightShard

No,silly,I'm a cat of Riverclan,not a kittypet.I'm Nightshard or Night.I know Icey.

152The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:05 pm

Jayfang

ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

~I'm talking to Stormclaw! And we are on a journey to the clans. We aren't of the clans yet! So, if you started of as a rouge, you wouldn't be part of river clan at this point in history. If you were clan born, you can't be in this RP. And you can't be in this RP without Hunterstrike's permission!

153The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:36 am

NightShard

NightShard

Sad

154The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:35 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"You've got quite the nose there." Stormclaw meowed, he padded out of the bush he was in, "Don't worry, I'm not here to harm you nor is this my Twoleg's nest. It's not like I'd ever stand being within twenty fox lengths of the things."

155The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:21 pm

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

"Okay, then." Jay murmured. "Then what ARE you doing here?"

156The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:20 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Whaddaya hear?" Mabel asked.
   "Voices." Ice replied.
   "Duh." Starz murmured.
   "How many?" Dipper asked.
   "Two," Ice answered. "But there are three different cat scents."
   "Who's voices?" Starz queried.
   "Stormclaw's, I think. And another one that must be the strange cat. One of them at least. It's... Familiar... Somehow. But the scents... It's probably nothin'"
    Dipper and Mabel exchanged glances.

157The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:10 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I'm just passing through and I wondered if you've ever heard of cats that live in the forest and if so, do you know where they are?" Stormclaw meowed.

158The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:36 pm

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

"The Clans?" Dragon stepped out from behind Jay. "We're--"
   Jay slapped his tail across Dragon's mouth. "No, we don't know where the Clans are but we have of them."  Jay tasted the air. His ears pricked as a familiar scent reached him. "Hey... Do you... Uh... Happen to have a cat traveling with you called Iceberg? Uh... Ice?"
   But before anyone could say anything else, Dragon shot off, leaving Jay no choice but to chase after him. When he caught up, he noticed Dragon crouching over a rabbit.
   "Food!" Dragon smiled. Jay instantly forgot about the chance of finding Ice and he and Dragon dove in.

159The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice turned her head as fur flashed at the edge of her vision. Orange with some black. Then went the other cat. Black with orange. He turned his gaze towards Ice momentarily, but didn't seem to see her. Those eyes. The bright green eyes. So familiar...
   "Wachya looking at?" Mabel's voice surprised Ice.
   "Aaahhh! Mabel! You scared me!" Ice exclaimed.
   "That's kinda the point."
   "Hey Mabel, can I ask ya something?"
   "Sure!"
   "When a guy's voice cracks, don't you think it's cute sometimes?"
   "Depends on who's but yeah. What gave you the idea?"
   "Partly my scream. Thatkindacrackedinagirlway. I wonder if Dipper feels more comfortable now that he's not the only boy in the group."
   "Probably."
   "Hey, Stormclaw! How's it hanging?"

160The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:13 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

When Dragon had finished his part of the meal, he sat back and started grooming himself. "Who's Iceberg? Or Ice?"
   "She's- her name is Iceberg but she goes by Ice. Just like my name is Blue Jay but I go by Jay."
   "What about me?"
   "You don't remember? Your name is Dragon Breath."
   "Really?!"
   "No not really. Your name is Dragon Tooth. But you go by Dragon."

161The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:08 am

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

"C'mon. Let's head back." Jay meowed as he finished cleaning himself.
   "Head back? Why would we head back?" Dragon asked.
   "I want to get a better... Look at the group."
   "Huh?"
   "Come on."
   The two brothers raced back to the group, far enough where they couldn't be seen or scented, but close enough to see the group and listen. The cats' voice made their way up to Jay and Dragon, who were hiding in a leafy tree.
   "...voice cracks, don't you think it's cute sometimes?" a white she cat was saying.
   "Depends on who's, but yeah. What gave you the idea?" A sandy-tan she-cat replied.
   It was what the white she-cat said next that made Jay relive who it was. "Partly my scream. Thatkindacrackedinagirlway. I wonder if Dipper feels more comfortable now that he's not the only boy in the group."
   "Probably."
   "Hey, Stormclaw! How's it hanging?"
   "That's her! Dragon that's her!" Jay whispered fiercely.
   "Who?"
   "That's Iceberg!"
   "Iceberg?"
   "We're you seriously not listening?!"
   "Ohh! Iceberg!"
   Jay rolled his eyes. "That cat we were talking to must be Stormclaw. Dipper must be... That one! Wearing... Um... Clothes."

162The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:03 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Yep, that's me and yes I'm traveling with Ice and a few of her friends to the Clans." Stormclaw meowed, "Also, did you happen to see any other cats pass by, big guy, striped leopard print, grey fur?"

163The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~they're not with you any more. They ran off chasing a rabbit. Then came back and hid in a tree. You're supposed to answer Iceshard (she asked "How's it hanging?") or something, not jay. Also tell ice what jay said please

164The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:22 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Oh then I guess I'm confused

165The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:39 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~it's okay. Now you know.

166The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:41 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Stormstar raced up the tree he came from and back down to his companions.
"Well, no info on where the Clans are but I met some cats who know of them." Stormclaw meowed

167The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:42 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"What'd they say?" Ice asked.

168The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:43 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"They didn't give any info we can use and they left before I could ask them if they knew where they were." Stormclaw meowed

169The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Okay... Did they say anything else?"

~like "Hey... Do you... Uh... Happen to have a cat traveling with you called Iceberg? Uh... Ice?"~

170The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Wait, I remember they knew you Ice, they called you Iceburg." Stormclaw meowed

171The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice looked thoughtful. "Iceberg, huh? I know what the thing is... But I don't remember that being my name... What were these cats' name?"

172The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Hmm, lets see, one of them was named Blue Jay but he goes by Jay and the other was Dragon Tooth but he goes by Dragon." Stormclaw meowed, "Do you remember these cats?"

173The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~you don't know that; they didn't tell you their names

174The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~As I said, I'm confused

175The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~just tell Ice that you didn't get their names

176The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

"Well, no info on where the Clans are, but I met some cats who know of them." Stormclaw said.
   "What'd they say?" Ice asked.
   "They didn't give any info we can use and they left before I could ask them if they knew where the Clans were."
   "Okay... Did they say anything else?"
   "Wait, I remember. They knew you, Ice -- they called you Iceberg."
   "Iceberg, huh? I know what the thing is... But I don't remember it being my name... What were these cats' names?"
   "Dragon! She might remember us!" Jay whispered.
   "Why is she so important?" Dragon asked.
   "She's your twin sister!"
   "She is?!"
   "Yes!"
   "Then let's go down and tell her!"
   "Wait! Not yet. I'll tell you why later, just, not yet."
   "Should we at least shout out names down? Because Stormclaw doesn't know our names."
   "Are you serious?! And blow our cover? No way!"
   "Fine."

177The Journey to The Clans - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"They didn't say, but one could smell really well." Stormclaw meowed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum