Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey to The Clans

+5
Jayfang
Olivenose
Iceshard
Stormstar
Hunterstrike
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 13]

1The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

This is a roleplay on how Hunterstrike arrived on the clans' doorstep. This is also a story on Hunterstrike's past anyone is welcome to join but you'll need to create seperate characters from your originals.

I am using Iceshard's character code sheet (cause i'm too lazy to create my own) And i am replacing the clan with your alias, getting rid of the rank and nine lives as well. Mainly because you probably won't be part of a clan when Hunterstrike meets you. Now I'm sure there are other cat clans out there in this fandom. So, if you want to come up with a clan for it just give a yell (just send me a message) and i'll probably respond in due time. Now, without further ado here is the character code you wil be using. You will be granted with one special characteristic (or more depending on what i approve. I suggest putting more than one to see what i approve.

Name:

Alias:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

History:

Theme Song:

Special Characteristic(s):

Extra:

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

201The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:23 pm

Jayfang

ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

That night, Jay had a dream. Well, more of a nightmare.
   He was in a black forest that had a red mist. The grass and leaves had a red hue to them. Distorted whispers filled his ears. Then, he was in what looked like StarClan's hunting grounds. But he soon found that it was not. Cats, their eyes showing their bloodlust, blood gleaming on their claws, and dripping from their mouths, surrounded him. They were faint and ghost-like, with a red outline. They had cracks in them, like cracked glass. Their mouths moved but only distorted whispers filled Jay's head.
   Then a faint, slightly distorted whisper seemingly echoed around Jay. "Beware of the things that you trust, beware of the female, filled with bloodlust. If you ever want to be safe, be careful of where you put your faith."
   It echoed, becoming more and more distorted, while the other whispers grew less.
   "Help me!" echoed one.
   "He's told me what I need to know."
   "I don't need you, I don't need anybody!"
   "No one you can trust..."
   "And I should trust you why?"
   Then, he woke, panting.

202The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

The three cats looked up as they heard Stormclaw racing up to them.
   "Dang. You are--" Olive broke of with a bout of coughing. "You are--" another cough interrupted her. "Wait, you are--" yet again, a cough interrupted her.
   "Fast?" Finished Pipp.
   "Yes."
   "We must hurry." Fury meowed, urgency in her voice. "Before the infe-- before it gets to dark."
   "I met some cats from StormClan." Olive murmured.
   "You did?" Fury and Pipp said together.
   "I can tell y'all about it later. Let's... Let's just get back to the others."

203The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:54 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~ignore this post; it was a mistake~

Last edited by Iceshard on Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

204The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:08 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Are you okay there?" Stormclaw asked, "You're coughing a lot, maybe I should go get Cinderwood to take a look at you."

205The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:20 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury answered for Olive. "No! S-sorry. No, she's-she's fine."
   Pipp gave Fury a questioning look, but Olive understood and silently thanked Fury.
   "Let's just get back to the-the others." Pipp meowed.

206The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:32 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"OK then, if you say so." Stormclaw meowed.

207The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:59 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~Stormclaw, you'll be leading them, right? I'm giving you permission for just one time to use Pipp, Olive and Fury to lead them back. Please don't have them talk though. And Olive wont be leaning on anyone or anything like that. She's not that sick.~

208The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:12 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Sounds good, they're in the Dead Forest right?

209The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:16 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~did you not read it? They arent down the cliff. They are on the other side of the huge clearing. It is big enough where if you are standing on one side, you cant see the other sidr.~

210The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:22 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Stormclaw lead the way across the clearing toward their makeshift camp
"By the way Olive, that's your name right? Even if your coughing is because of a sore throat you may still want to see Cinderwood to see if she can get some herbs for it."

211The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I'm fine!" Olive snapped.
   They arrived and Ice was the first to notice. She rushed up to them and stopped short.
   "You look... Terrible!" she meowed to Olive.
   Olive did a double take. The others gathered a few tail lengths away.
   "Guys, this is my sister Olive." Pipp announced.
   Murmurs of welcome spread through the cats.
   "You found her!" Ice exclaimed.
   "I met StormClan." Olive meowed.
   "So the legends are true!" Mabel gasped.
    "Were they friendly?" Dipper asked.
   "Guys, don't crowd her. She'll tell you about it tomorrow. Now let's all get some rest." Fury meowed.

212The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Cinderwood

Cinderwood
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Cinderwood fixed her gaze on Olive There's no way she's absolutely fine. Cinderwood thought I'll check her out tomorrow, I may not be in SeaClan anymore but I'm still a medicine cat.

213The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:47 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

The cats settled in their nest; Pipp and Olive slept in the same one, after all they are siblings. Ice slept alone and Dipper and Mabel slept in separate nests, but stayed near each other. Kaity and Starz slept close to each other also, but still in seperate nests. Fury slept in a her own nest but near Pipp and Olive's.

214The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:15 am

Cinderwood

Cinderwood
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Cinderwood settled down in the nest she had created next to Ice, she took one last glance at Stormclaw and Olive and then drifted off into sleep

215The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:25 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Olive jolted awake. It was morning. And time to tell about the StormClan encounter. She padded over to Ice and shook her awake.
   "Time for me to tell you guys about the encounter I had with StormClan." she whispered.
   "Never. Let me sleep forever." Ice mumbled.
   Olive rolled her eyes. Then she smirked. "There's a bee on you."
   Ice jumped up. "Where?!"
   "Nowhere. I just needed to get you up."
   They laughed. Fury and Pipp woke up to the sound of their quiet laughter. Kaity and Starz woke up just because.

216The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Hey what's all the commotion about?" Stormclaw meowed.
"Olive is going to tell us about her encounter with StormClan, right after I give her some herbs for that cough, I got up early and grabbed some." Cinderwood meowed.

217The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:39 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Olive glanced at Fury. Fury gave a reluctant, tiny nod that said "go ahead. Let her. She'll probably keep fussing until you let her give you the herbs anyways."
   "Okay, fine. Give me the herbs, and I'll begin." Olive ended her sentence with a couple of coughs.

218The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:33 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Cinderwood grabbed the herbs and gave them to Olive,
"Just eat 3 of those herbs, I grabbed extra in case you need it later." Cinderwood meowed, "These should help even if the problem is something else."

219The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:57 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

[size=38]   Olive snatched up the leaves and ate them. She cleared her throat and began. "After the event, I went searching for Pipp. I traveled to many places, but the most recent one, was the only one worth remembering. My encounter with StormClan. As I was wandering through the forest, a group of cats jumped in front of me and accused me of tresspassing. They took me to their leader, and I told them I had no idea I had tresspassed. When she noticed I didn't look so good, she took pity on me and allowed me to stay for a while. Once it was comfirmed that I wasn't contagous, she let me near other cats. Her name was Shimmerstar. Her deputy was Flameheart and her medicine cat was Scarlettail. There was one apprentice, Jaypaw, and some of the cutest kits! One of the kits was Jaypaw's little brother, Blazekit. Jaypaw looks blind, but he's not. He had two older siblings: Sunpelt and Roseheart. They were twins. Scarlettail tried to give me some herbs to heal me up, but the weren't doing anything. It just kept getting worse. So I left."[/size]

220The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:29 pm

Cinderwood

Cinderwood
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

"Hmm, do you know what herbs she gave you?" Cinderwood meowed.

221The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Wow, another Clan I haven't heard of. StormClan huh? Maybe I should try and become leader of that Clan, I'd be Stormstar!" Stormclaw meowed

222The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Uh.. I think she called them... Err... Ugh. C'mon brain! Work! Oh! I think she called them firetail leaves." Olive replied.
   "They only grow in special forests and can cure any cough." Fury added.
   "But if they can't cure Olive's, what can?" Pipp worried.
   "Well, they take effect slowly. About four sunrises. How long ago did she give them to you, Olive?" Fury asked.
   "About 14 sunrises ago." Olive replied.

223The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:53 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well the ones Cinderwood gave her worked." Stormclaw added, "So maybe she just needs something basic."

224The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:19 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"IT WORKED ?! IT WORKED?! YOU THINK IT WORKED?!" Ice cried. "LOOK AT HER! YOU THINK IT WORKED!? IT DID NOT WORK! It merely took her cough away for a while! The only, and I mean ONLY way she will be cured, is if someone de--" Ice broke off as she heard Fury clear her throat.
   Ice turned to look at her, and saw Olive next to her. Ice let surprise flash in her eyes, but only for a second. Olive had gotten worse. Ice turned back to the other cats.
   "Look, I'm sorry. But that's not how nature allows it. At least not the nature of DF." Ice muttered. "I've... I'm sorry for my... Outburst... But... I've-I've just been..."
   "In pain? Hurt? Sad? Angry? Stressed? Mournful? Wanting a pug?" Mabel suggested.
   "Not helping." Ice sighed. "Listen, I don't want to talk about it."

225The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well the only way you'll get over it is if you do!" Stormclaw growled, "Look you are surrounded by cats who care a lot about you and are happy to listen to what you have to say, you want to get over this? TALK ABOUT IT!"
"Especially since you clearly know how to cure whatever Olive is infected with, I've been trying to help, I've been trying to get her back to normal and she wouldn't let me try and treat her and I don't know what she has and clearly you do! I'M A MEDICINE CAT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I'f you won't even talk to me, you have no hope in the Clans." Cinderwood hissed.
"Woa, calm down Cinderwood, I've never seen you this riled up." Stormclaw meowed.
"Shut up!" Cinderwood hissed, "I've been trying to help and you all treat me like I don't exist! You want to cure Olive? You want to get over whatever it is that's going wrong with you? TALK TO US!"

226The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"YOU WANT ANSWERS!? THEN WHY DON'T YOU TALK TO FURY!" Ice screeched.

227The Journey to The Clans - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:32 pm

Cinderwood

Cinderwood
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Cinderwood turned to Fury,
"Well?" She growled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum