Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey to The Clans

+5
Jayfang
Olivenose
Iceshard
Stormstar
Hunterstrike
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 13]

1The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

This is a roleplay on how Hunterstrike arrived on the clans' doorstep. This is also a story on Hunterstrike's past anyone is welcome to join but you'll need to create seperate characters from your originals.

I am using Iceshard's character code sheet (cause i'm too lazy to create my own) And i am replacing the clan with your alias, getting rid of the rank and nine lives as well. Mainly because you probably won't be part of a clan when Hunterstrike meets you. Now I'm sure there are other cat clans out there in this fandom. So, if you want to come up with a clan for it just give a yell (just send me a message) and i'll probably respond in due time. Now, without further ado here is the character code you wil be using. You will be granted with one special characteristic (or more depending on what i approve. I suggest putting more than one to see what i approve.

Name:

Alias:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

History:

Theme Song:

Special Characteristic(s):

Extra:

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

126The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:44 am

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice nodded slowly and distractedly. Dipper and Mabel had stopped messing around and had moved closer to Ice, Pipp, and Stormclaw.
   "Frozen Water?" Dipper murmured. "Why do you ask who would call you "Frozen Water"?"
   "Ice is frozen water," Mabel said. "The thing ice. Not you, Icey."
   "Yeah. But who would call me that?" Ice asked.
   "That, does not matter at the moment," Kaity meowed in her soft, gentle, British voice. "What matters is that we find out what we are going to do when we get to the Clans, which Clan we would join, if we will join any Clan at all, and getting there alive and well. These Clan cats can be visious. Especially ShadowClan. SkyClan was the worst during the Dawn of the Clans, but that was mainly because their first leader, Clear Sky, or Skystar, was doing what he thought was best for his Clan. Stormclaw, you would fit in SkyClan. They are the Clan of the trees. While ThunderClan is known for their strength, WindClan for their speed, ShadowClan: their stealth, and RiverClan for their ability to swim and fish, SkyClan is known for its ability to climb trees, leap from tree to tree, even sometimes sleep in trees."
   "That sounds like a perfect Clan for Stormclaw! I'm guessing." Mabel exclaimed.
   "And I thought Big Guy over there knew everything about the Clans." Ice laughed.
   "Y-okay... But how, exactly did you know all this?" Dipper asked.
   But Kaity didn't answer. She had turned to Stormclaw.
   "Does it sound like a Clan that suits you?" She asked softly.

127The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:10 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I-I've actually never heard of this 'SkyClan', I've only heard of ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan and RiverClan." Stormstar meowed, "But SkyClan does sound like a good Clan for me, I'd assume they have the same beliefs as the other Clans correct?"

128The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Yes, they do," Kaity replied.
   "Hey Kaity, what Clan will you join?" Ice asked.
   "I don't know yet. I might not even join a Clan."
   "Am I gonna be the only one who joins a flippin' Clan?!"
   "Stormclaw is joining 'a flipping Clan,'" Fury said.
   "Well, yes... But I'll be the only one in this group!"
   "Maybe not," Dipper muttered. Ice looked at him, a hopeful look in her eyes. It faded into a frown as he continued, "Mabel and I may not be joining the Clans, but what about the others?"
   Murmurs of disagreement spread throughout the cats.
   "I don't know..."
   "I don't really wanna leave Pipp..."
   "I'm not sure..."
   Ice looked from cat to cat, a horrified look spreading across her face. Just as she was about to let out all her anger, it happened. Again.
   Looks like your so-called friends don't want you.
   Th-they want me! They just don't want the hard life of the Clans!
   So they're cowards.
   I never said that!
   In a way you did.
   I thought I told you to leave me alone!
  There's no escaping this game kid! Ahahahahaha!
   And then there was silence.

129The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Ice? Stormclaw to Ice." Stormclaw meowed, "Are you OK, you seem to have something going on in your head."

130The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice snapped back to reality. Or was it...
   "Yeah I'm good," Ice replied. She looked over at Mabel, surprised to see the look on her face. It wasn't the part where she seemed to be in her own world -- that was normal. It was the part where her eyes weren't dilated. She definately wasn't in her fantasy land; it's never dark there, according to Mabel. There was something else going on in her head. But what was it...?
   Ice turned to look at Dipper, who was doing his usual thing. Pacing and thinking, with the occasional "Ohh..." or "ahhh" or something like that.
   Pipp and Fury were chatting -- Ice was glad to see Pipp laughing again. Starz and Kaity were also chatting.
   Ice looked back at Mabel, and saw that she no longer looked as if she was deep in... thought. Dipper hat stopped pacing and was now chasing Mabel, who had taken his hat. When he caught up to her, he snatched it up and shoved it back on his head. Mabel was still laughing.
   Ice turned back to Stormclaw. "Now that I think about it, it might be better if Dipper didn't join a Clan. I mean, just look at him! He's the brains, not the brawn! He wears flippin' clothes and he's too suspicious of things. He would just get made fun of if he joined a Clan, and he can't live without his sister. Mabel, on the other hand, would have a better chance. But she's not Clan cat material either! She has an oversized heart, and probably would question the rivalies too much. On the other hand, she is the brawns, strangely. But she couldn't live without her brother."
   Ice looked back to see the two twins lying on the ground, laughing. Ice smiled. "I still am a little upset though."

131The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Brains is important in a Clan, especially if he rises to become deputy and/or leader." Stormclaw meowed, he looked over at Mabel, "And as for Mabel, the questioning rivalries and over sized heart would be good qualities for a medicine cat, but that is only if you can remember what plants are what herbs and what herbs are used for which thing, that was my problem with being a medicine cat."

132The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:53 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice chuckled. "Good luck trying to get Mabel to become a medicine cat. If she was joining a Clan of course. And I guess you're right about the brains thing, and Dipper does make a good leader -I was never really sure which of the two twins were older, but it seems as if it's Dipper- but he probably wouldn't be a good leader for the Clans. He's paranoid half the time! And he can't even talk to girls right! The ones he doesn't know of course. You get what I'm saying, right? He's a nice kid and all but, I dunno..."

133The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:24 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Fair enough." Stormclaw meowed.

134The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I'm going to have a look at our surroundings," Ice told Stormclaw and headed for the tallest tree. She scrambled up the trunk and jumped from branch to branch until she reached the top. Her head popped up from the canopy, then the rest of her emerged. As she stood at the top of the tree, a breeze swept up and blew Ice's fur back. She closed her eyes and lifted her muzzle, enjoying the sudden breeze.
   Down below, Dipper was looking up at her, wonder filling his eyes. "Whoa," he whispered to himself. "She looks so..."
   "Majestic?" Mabel suggested.
   "Beautiful." Dipper finished.
   Mabel gasped. "You love her!"
   "What?! N-no! I don't!"
   "You love her! You love her!"
   "Mabel! Stop it!"
   Then the breeze slowly died down, leaving Ice's fur pressed against her frame. She shook herself and her fur became messy again. "Much better," she murmured.
   She scanned the area around her, trying to see how far they where from the cliff She and the others -not including Stormclaw, Cinderwood, and Hunter- were. She couldn't see it anywhere. And it was a big cliff. She scrambled back down the tree and raced up to the others.
   "Guys, guys! Guess what?" Ice called as she raced up to the group.
   "What?" Mabel asked. "Are we there yet? Did you find pugs wearing hats?"
   "What? No. I can't see the cliff. We are making progress!"
   "Just because you can't see it doesn't mean someone else can't." Starz pointed out.
   "Ice does have the best eyesight out of all of us," Dipper murmured.
   "Thanks Dippingsauce," Ice smiled at him.
   Dipper blushed.
   "Oooohh," Mabel smiled. "Someone's blushing!"
   Ice turned away to hide her blush. She liked Dipper. And not just as a friend. And after seeing some things recently, she was sure Dipper felt the same.

135The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:53 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I'll try and get further up the tree, see if I can spot anything else worth while." Stormclaw meowed.
He leaped at the trunk of the tree and ran up it as if he were on the ground and then jumped to the highest branch he could that supported his weight. He looked around and saw a few cats siting together maybe they know something about the Clans, he leaped onto the top of a Twoleg nest and down into a bush nearby the cats.

136The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:58 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

The cats watched as Stormclaw jumped into the garden of a Twoleg nest.
   "What is he doing?!" Dipper exclaimed.
   "Beats me." Ice murmured.

137The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:44 pm

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Name: Jay

Alias: N/A

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Family: Dragon, Ice

Looks: sleek black coat, short fur, green eyes. Orange at ear tips, tail tip, and paws.

Personality: cares deeply for his little brother, confident, resourceful

Other: separated from sister at a time she cant remember

History: explained here

Theme Song: Take It Out On Me (link in Iceshard's signature)

Special Characteristic(s): N/A

Last edited by Jayfang on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

138The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Name: Dragon

Alias: Drago, Draco, Dargo, Dargi, Dragi, Draci, Dray

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Family: Jay, Ice

Looks: sorta the oposite of his brother. He is orange with black ear tips, tail tip, and paws.

Personality: positive outlook, energetic, kind

Other: N/A

History: explained here

Theme Song: You're Gonna Go Far Kid (link in Iceshard's signature)

Special Characteristic(s):

139The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Jay blinked open his eyes and narrowed them against the glaring rays of the sun. He got up and stretched, his body quivering. He turned around to look at his brother who was still sleeping.
"Hey, Draco," Jay said softly, shaking Dragon's shoulders gently. "Get up buddy. It's time to get moving."

140The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

~Jayfang, Dragonwing... Umm... This rp isn't for everyone. It's for only a few specific people. Myself, Olive, Iceshard, Stormstar, and i forget who else. But this isn't an rp that you guys can be in. Unless you two give me a few very good reasons as to why you can't participate in this rp. I'm sorry you two. But until I know why i should allow you to participate and I allow you two, You may not join this rp. I wish i had specified this before. The original idea was that everyone was welcome to join but i have changed my mind recently. I apologize for any inconvenience.~

~Thanks,
~Hunterstrike.

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

141The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:31 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~What's wrong with letting them join?

142The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:09 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~here's some reasons for you:
They're my flippin' family/friends
You're barely on so what's it matter to you and they need an RP to play in
AND THIS RP ISN'T EVEN PRIVATE! And if it is, WHY DON'T YOU FLIPPIN' SAY SO?!
And why exactly do you not want them to join, huh?~

143The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~I personally see no problem with anyone joining, just as long as they're either fine with intersecting their backstories with Hunterstrike's Iceshard's and mine or want to intersect them with ours. I personally am fine with anyone joining and I'm one of his closest friends so I can convince him

144The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Okay Thanks. And Jayfang, Dragonwing, and I are making it up along the way but we know how to have them intersect.

145The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:20 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~They could be the group of cats I met

146The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:27 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~okay. But they don't come along. They meet up again later.

147The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Sounds good

148The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

"Never. Let me sleep forever." Dragon murmured.
   "Dragon! We gotta get a move on if we want to make it on time!" Jay exclaimed.
   "Fine," Dragon got up slowly and ate his meal. Then the two brothers were on their way.

149The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:49 pm

NightShard

NightShard

Nightshard sighed.She wishes that she had siblings and know who her mother was.

150The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Soon enough, it was time for a break. Jay found a spot to rest and they headed towards it. They stopped momentarily at a twoleg's nest. This was because they were interrupted by a cat who jumped down in front of them.
   "Get behind me." Jay hissed to Dragon. Dragon did as he was told. "Who are you?" Jay growled at the strange cat. "Is this your garden?"

151The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:34 pm

NightShard

NightShard

No,silly,I'm a cat of Riverclan,not a kittypet.I'm Nightshard or Night.I know Icey.

152The Journey to The Clans - Page 6 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:05 pm

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

~I'm talking to Stormclaw! And we are on a journey to the clans. We aren't of the clans yet! So, if you started of as a rouge, you wouldn't be part of river clan at this point in history. If you were clan born, you can't be in this RP. And you can't be in this RP without Hunterstrike's permission!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum