Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey to The Clans

+5
Jayfang
Olivenose
Iceshard
Stormstar
Hunterstrike
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

1The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

This is a roleplay on how Hunterstrike arrived on the clans' doorstep. This is also a story on Hunterstrike's past anyone is welcome to join but you'll need to create seperate characters from your originals.

I am using Iceshard's character code sheet (cause i'm too lazy to create my own) And i am replacing the clan with your alias, getting rid of the rank and nine lives as well. Mainly because you probably won't be part of a clan when Hunterstrike meets you. Now I'm sure there are other cat clans out there in this fandom. So, if you want to come up with a clan for it just give a yell (just send me a message) and i'll probably respond in due time. Now, without further ado here is the character code you wil be using. You will be granted with one special characteristic (or more depending on what i approve. I suggest putting more than one to see what i approve.

Name:

Alias:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

History:

Theme Song:

Special Characteristic(s):

Extra:

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

251The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:17 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Fair enough." Stormclaw meowed
"Everything here looks the same, how are we supposed to find this particular mushroom?" Cinderwood meowed.

252The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:35 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"You got me." Fury pointed out. "I honestly don't know how I recognise each of their differences at a glance and instantly  know what they are. But, you could learn it too. So could lots of others. You just gotta know the difference. The stinky mushrooms had black swirling in the middle of them. The ones I didn't know about didn't glow."

253The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:25 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well than what do those ones down there do?" Stormclaw meowed, he flicked his tail towards the thing he spotted in the cave.

254The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:28 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury's eyes lit up and she licked her lips. "Not everything in the Dead Forest is bad. Almost all of the mushrooms here are purple, but, like I said before, they have something that tells them apart. These ones are great with squirrel and mouse and lark!" Fury mewed, nodding to the ones Stormclaw had seen. "They have white glowing spots on them, as you can see."

255The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:04 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

Name: Luna

Alias: None

Mate: None

Kits: None

Family: Father: Tulo Mother: Sasha

Looks: 
Spoiler:

Personality: Very kind but a bit shy but is always happy to help

Other: None

History: Used to be a kittypet, the rest is explained here

Theme Song: None

Special Characteristic(s): Blind, can recognize herbs quite easily

Extra: None

256The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Just then Stormclaw heard a rustling in the bushes.
"Hey, did you two hear that?" Stormclaw meowed.
"Hear what?" Cinderwood meowed.
He heard the rustling sound again
"That." Stormclaw whispered, he flicked his tail toward where the sound was coming from, they all turned toward the sound ready for a fight.

257The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

Luna padded out of the bush she was in towards the cats with a bundle of leaves in her mouth.
"Who are you?" Stormclaw growled.
"Relax." Luna meowed, "I mean you no harm, I simply overheard your conversation and wanted to help."
She set down the bundle of leaves she had and they unwrapped to reveal three mushrooms.
"Are these the mushrooms you're looking for?" Luna meowed.

~Just go with it

258The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:52 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury arched her back and got closer to the strange she-cat. "So you were spying?" she growled.
   Then she sniffed the mushrooms and looked at them. After some time of studying, she meowed, "they smell like it but they don't-- aha! These aren't the ones, but they must've been close by to the WitherShrooms."

259The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:56 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Oh, they aren't." Luna meowed, "Well as you can see I'm blind so I can't tell the difference between things accept though scent."
Stormclaw looked over her.
"By the way, how is walking by and overhearing a conversation spying?" Luna meowed

Last edited by Moonwind on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to change something)

260The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:01 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Hmm, if it helps any, I think she's telling the truth." Stormclaw meowed.
"Thank you." Luna meowed

261The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:04 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Oh, my apologies for not introducing myself, My name is Luna." Luna meowed

262The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:09 pm

Cinderwood

Cinderwood
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Cinderwood padded over to the pile and sniffed it.
"Well, even if these aren't the mushrooms we're looking for, Stormclaw and I now know what they smell like." Cinderwood meowed, "So where did you find these Luna?"

263The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I didn't notice you were blind." Fury said. "My name's Fury, by the way. Nice to meet ya Luna."

264The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:03 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"You didn't notice huh? Usually that's one of the first things people notice about me, that and that my eyes are purple." Luna meowed, "Anyway, it's nice to meet you Fury, but who are these two cats you have with you?"

265The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:06 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I'm Stormclaw and this here is Cinderwood." Stormclaw meowed.
"Hi, nice to meet you, now about these mushrooms..." Cinderwood meowed.

266The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:09 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Ah yes, the mushrooms, follow me." Luna meowed, "Also it's a pleasure to meet you both."

267The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:17 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury stared at Luna. She wasn't so sure about this cat. "If your eyes are purple, that must mean you're a Dead Forest creature!"

268The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:12 am

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Hang on, do you not see the collar? I don't live here, that would be crazy, I hate this place, I used to be house cat when I escaped, then I got lost around here and ran into you three." Luna meowed.

269The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:17 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Then how do you explain the purple eyes?"

270The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:41 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Hey, don't ask me, I was just born with them, I can't really explain that." Luna meowed

271The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:42 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Why are you so suspicious of this cat Fury? she seems nice enough." Stormclaw meowed

272The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:49 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"You don't know the Dead Forest and its creatures like I do." Fury muttered. "But fine. Let's just go get those mushrooms." she looked down at the ground and sighed. Her golden eyes flashed purple for a few heartbeats, but none of the others noticed. Not even Fury.

273The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"You know, I'm surprised with all your suspicions of me Fury, that you haven't asked me how I know of these mushrooms." Luna meowed

274The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:16 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury lifted her head. "I'm guessing you were taught or born with the knowledge or whatever."

275The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:42 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Well soon after I left my house folk, once I wandered into here, another cat saw me and told me to stop, according to the cat I was about to step on a poisonous mushroom, the cat said that it gave you a horrible disease if you touched it so I sniffed it so that I knew not to step on it." Luna meowed, "Once I overheard you I gathered some leaves and a pointy stick and plucked the mushrooms with it."

276The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:20 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Uh... Was the cat male or female?"

~btw, Ice sounds a little like Rainbow Dash. Fury has the same raspy-ness in her voice as Rainbow Dash but different voice.~

~I think you can tell I got something going here.~

277The Journey to The Clans - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:58 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Hmm, let me think, it sounded like a tom." Luna meowed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum