Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey to The Clans

+5
Jayfang
Olivenose
Iceshard
Stormstar
Hunterstrike
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

1The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

This is a roleplay on how Hunterstrike arrived on the clans' doorstep. This is also a story on Hunterstrike's past anyone is welcome to join but you'll need to create seperate characters from your originals.

I am using Iceshard's character code sheet (cause i'm too lazy to create my own) And i am replacing the clan with your alias, getting rid of the rank and nine lives as well. Mainly because you probably won't be part of a clan when Hunterstrike meets you. Now I'm sure there are other cat clans out there in this fandom. So, if you want to come up with a clan for it just give a yell (just send me a message) and i'll probably respond in due time. Now, without further ado here is the character code you wil be using. You will be granted with one special characteristic (or more depending on what i approve. I suggest putting more than one to see what i approve.

Name:

Alias:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

History:

Theme Song:

Special Characteristic(s):

Extra:

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

51The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:39 pm

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Their names tend to be like yours. two words and not just one. So, my name will now be Hunterstrike, And starclan i hope you approve of my new name if otherwise please let a leaf fall down onto my head or something."

52The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well, unless you've had any training they'll make you an apprentice so first you'd be Hunterpaw" Stormclaw meowed

53The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:20 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"heh one problem. I'm only 14 moons old. The apprentices are six moons old. Plus i can fight. I just don't have a whole lot of experiance and i don't have perfect fighting skills." Hunterstrike mewed.

54The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:17 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I was 7 moons old when I first joined SeaClan and I could fight and I was still an apprentice." Stormclaw meowed, "All that means is that you'll be promoted to warrior that much faster."

55The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Yeah well i'm twice as you were then, plus you were only one moon older than the average age to be accepted into apprentice-hood." Hunter said. "I can fight and I have some experience, primarily protecting myself, my family, and my home. My mother and father did give me some battle training early on."

56The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:54 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"All I'm hearing is shorter training African cat." Stormclaw meowed, "Lets just get moving."

57The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:13 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Name: Ice (Later Iceshard)

Alias: Icey

Mate: None

Kits: None

Family: Deceased

Looks: Icey-white she-cat with very light grey markings

Personality: Fierce, cunning, smart, defensive, protective

History: It'll be explained here

Theme Song: Gasoline (link in my signature. Partial song: THIS IS [NOT] A DREAM. Full song: Gasoline)

Special Characteristic(s): unlike the rest of her family, she knows the right time and way to stop and start a conversation, action, fight, almost anything basically

Extra: N/A
[/size]

Last edited by Iceshard on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

58The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:39 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Ugh i should of put an age limit up! The OC can't be over the age of 18 moons or below the age of 10 moons.~

59The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:33 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fixed it

60The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:40 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

~K thanks.~

61The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:07 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~is it approved? yea or nay?

62The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:27 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

~Sorry APPROVED.~

63The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

A small, white-and-pale-grey she-cat stood up from where she had been sitting on a rock overlooking Sun Drown Place. She had been watching three cats chatting and had seen them arrive. "What should we do about these trespassers, Ice?" A pale yellow tom padded up beside Ice.
   "I say we watch them and see what they do," Ice sat back down and curled her tail around her paws. "After all, what harm could three cats do?"
   "There could be more."
   "But there isn't."
   "How do you know?"
   "I can only smell their scent and the area they're in is pretty bare."
   "True. But what about that one?" The pale tom stretched out a claw to point to a huge grey tabby tom. "He looks dangerous."
   "It's nothing we can't handle."
   "But there's three of them and two of us."
   "We can catch them off guard."
   "But there's basically nowhere to do that!"
   Ice sighed. "You're right, Dipper. We're no match against them."
   Dipper sat down beside Ice, curling his tail around her shoulders. "I wonder how my sister's doing," he sounded wistful. "After all, it can be bare out there." He gave Ice a little shove, and Ice let out a snort of laughter.
   "Oh she's doing fine. She had so much fun out there." laughed a voice.
   Ice and Dipper turned around. "Mable!" Dipper ran over to his sister. "It's so good to see you!"
   "You too bro bro." Mable replied.
   Ice padded forward. "Did you really have fun?" she asked Mable.
   "Well, sorta." Mable began. "You see I had a fight with a dog, fell down a steep hole, nearly got caught by my own prey... So yeah I had fun!"
   Ice purred. "Well okay then," she let out a little mrrow of laughter. "Let's get going shall we?"
   "Going? Where?" Dipper looked perplexed.
   "Down to the other cats, of course!" Ice flicked him with her tail. "C'mon, let's go."
   The three cats trekked carefully down the steep mountain side. The reached the bottom and head towards the cats, keeping to the undergrowth when possible. as they got closer to the cats, they slowed. The trio crept closer until they were a couple fox-lengths away from the strange cats. They took a few more small paw steps so they could hear what the strange cats were saying, then hid in a thick bush near some fungi, which they rolled in to hide their scent.
   "Man, it is cramped." Dipper breathed.
   He had a funny look on his face, as though he were uncomfortable. Ice gave him a gentle shove and he smiled his Dipper smile. Ice laughed quietly and turned back to the strange cats.
   "...make you an apprentice so first you'd be Hunterpaw." A sleek gray tabby was saying.
   "Heh one problem. I'm only 14 moons old. The apprentices are six moons old. Plus I can fight. I just don't have a whole lot of experience and I don't have perfect fighting skills." The big grey tabby mewed.
   "I was 7 moons old when I first joined SeaClan and I could fight yet I was still an apprentice. All that means is that you'll be promoted to a warrior that much faster."
   "Yeah well I'm twice as old as you were then. Plus you were only one moon older than the average age to be accepted into apprentice-hood. I can fight and I have some experience, primarily protecting myself, my family, and my home. My mother and father did give me some battle training early on."
   "This is interesting," Ice mewed quietly. The others nodded slightly in agreement.
   "All I'm hearing is shorter training African cat. Let's get moving."
   "Aw," Mable's tail thumped in fake disappointment. "The arguing is over."
   "Mable," Dipper hissed. "Be quiet, they'll hear us!"
   "You're the one they'll hear."
   "How would it be me who they hear first?"
   Mable put Dipper's hat on her head. "Well you're more like, 'Aaah! Let's solve a mystery! I kiss a pillow with Icey's face drawn on it!'"
   "Huh?" Ice mewed distractedly.
   "N-nothing," Dipper took his hat back and scowled. "And I do not act like that!"
   "Do to!"
   "Do not."
   "Do to!"
   "Do not."
   "Guys!" Ice hissed. "They'll hear all of us if you keep on bickering!"
   "Sorry," Mable glanced mischievously at Dipper. "Do to."
   Dipper sighed and rolled his eyes. "Do not."
   "Guys," Ice warned.
   "Heheh sorry Icey." Dipper's smile warmed Ice.
   "C'mon," Ice smiled. "Let's stay quiet and see what those strangers are up to."
   Ice glanced mischievously at Dipper's hat. She couldn't resist. She struck out a paw a knocked it down, snickering. Dipper gave her a look half filled with annoyance, half filled with amusement. He put his hat back on his head, adjusting it so light winds wouldn't blow it away. "Heheh, woops," Icey whispered. "Probably shouldn't have done that."

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:14 am; edited 3 times in total

64The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:08 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Wait a minute. i hear voices." Hunter dropped into a battle stance and growled. "Alright ya wankers! Come out and put your paws where i can see them!"

~Hunterstrike has really good hearing remember? XD~

65The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:56 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~Yes, I remembered. that's one minor reason why I had them talk. Either that or one of ya would scent them.~

Ice sighed and glared at her friends. "You guys!"
   "Well, we better show our selves," Dipper sighed. "Before something else happens."
   The trio pushed their way through the bushes and stretched. "What in the name of the stars are you doing on our territory?" Ice growled at the strange cats. "You have no right to be here!"
   "Agreed!" Mable took a step forward.
   "Guys guys, there's no need to fight," Dipper mewed. "We can just talk this out and-" he looked at the others, their faces unimpressed. "Ya know what? I'm just going to... uh... go back to the bush..."
   "No way bro bro," Mable grabbed his scruff and held him back. "You're not going anywhere."
   Dipper sighed and gave up. "Fine." he slumped down onto the sandy grass.
   "So," Ice tore her gaze away from the siblings. "As we were saying... What are you doing on our territory?"

66The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:02 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"As you can probably tell we're not from around here. And if you attack us i'll give you some massive wounds to remember me by." Hunterstrike hissed and unsheathed his six inch long claws.

67The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Dipper glanced over at Mable. "If we ever needed Fury it was now," he mumbled. "When she is off exploring for about a half a moon!"
   "We don't plan on attacking you, so long as you don't attack us." Mable smiled.
   Ice rolled her eyes. "You didn't answer my question," she growled. "What are you doing here?"

68The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:39 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"We're on our way to the the four cat clans. Have you ever noticed skid marks in the dirt in your territory at all?" Hunter asked.

69The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:29 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice sighed and exchanged looks with her friends. "May we come with you?" she asked. "With the rest of our friends of course. We just have to find them." she added with a smile.

70The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:23 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"You didn't answer my question sheila. And yes you may travel with us if you want. But one wrong move towards my friends or a threat towards the or my family and i'll shred all three of you when you least expect it. Got it?" Hunter growled. "As you can see i'm not very friendly to cats that pop out of nowhere."

71The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:21 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice chuckled and meowed, "I think you mean all seven of us."
   As if on que, four cats stepped out of the shadows. "Man, I can't believe it actually worked this time." Dipper laughed.
   "Shhh... Dipper, we're having a moment." Mable hushed.
   "Heheh, sorry." Dipper looked embarrassed.
   Ice smiled over at him, and he smiled back. Dipper turned back to the three strange cats. "We are the... Uh... Um..."
   "We are The Survivors!" Mable finished.
   Dipper sighed and looked away. "And you are?" Ice fixed the three cats with a cold stare.

72The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:27 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I'm Stormclaw, one of the survivors of SeaClan, we lived off on an island way out on the ocean, I arrived here on that thing which this guy says is called a 'cargo ship'." Stormclaw meowed, "Also, this is Cinderwood."
"Nice to meet you three." Cinderwood meowed.
"She is also one of the few survivors of SeaClan, I would also like to point out that SeaClan is not an official forest clan, we were basically cats who heard legends of them and based a lifestyle and group after them." Stormclaw meowed, "The history of SeaClan is quite interesting, I'd like to tell you some time but right now, we should really get moving."

73The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:10 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice nodded slowly and meowed, "This is Starz, Kaity, Pipp, and Fury," She pointed to each cat with her tail as she said their names. "And I'm Ice, but you can call me Icey."
   Dipper looked back to the trio. "I'm Dipper."
   "And I'm Mable!" Mable did a little bounce.
   Dipper nodded towards The big grey tabby. "What's your name?" He asked.
   "Stormclaw's right, we should get going." Starz meowed.
   "I know I know," Dipper flicked his tail. "But we should know everyone's name first."
   "True true," Starz sighed. "Carry on."

74The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:18 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike chuckled. "I've gone by many names. The most common was Hunter. But now I am called Hunterstrike. And there is a reason why i am this size." Hunterstrike replyed. "I am a gray tabby cheetah hybrid from australia. And evne though my accent isn't as evident as it was a few minutes ago i assure you i am australian."

75The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:08 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Okay then," Pipp mewed. "Let's get going!"
   Ice rolled her eyes and let out a little snort of laughter, catching Dipper's eye. "Y'all ready?"

76The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:22 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"We seem to have quite the army here, lets hope they don't see us as an invading force." Cinderwood meowed. Stormclaw let out a mrrow of laughter, "All right, once we get close I suggest we split into 4 smaller groups so they don't see us as much of a threat." Stormclaw meowed.

77The Journey to The Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:46 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Dipper nodded in agreement. "Good plan. I think it should work."
   "What do you mean 'should'? Of course it will work!" Mabel barged in.
   "I know all I was saying is it's a good plan." Dipper replied.
   "Okay then, shall we be on our way?" Ice interrupted.
   "Wait a minute," Starz pushed her way through the cats. "Why four groups? Why not five? Or three? Why four? Are you suggesting we all split up and join different Clans? What if we want to stay together?"
   Pipp put his tail over Starz' mouth, silencing her. "I'm sure that's not what Stormclaw meant," Pipp removed his tail. "He was just saying that we would look like less of a threat if we split for a while. We can all join the same Clan"-he looked over at Stormclaw-"Right?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum