Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Journey Empty The Journey Mon May 25, 2015 7:19 pm

Anonymous

Basically here you create a random cat and throw them into the story line. Main plot is that there is a group of cats called the League. The League is like blood clan. There are cats in the League that run away to avoid certain doom but are now being chased. So yeah create a random character put their info in parenthesis and being role playing! And we will being before they run off when they all are in the territory of the League.

(Wolf is a short haired black Tom with white and grey stripes. He has golden eyes and a black nose. He has a three scars, marking cat claws, running from beneath his left eye to a little beneath his cheek. These scars are easy to notice due to his dark pelt. He is very confident, quiet, intelligent, and a good companion to most cats. Don't judge him by his gentle looks for he can be very fierce when pushed over.)

Wolf aroused from the den he slept in. He looked down on his mossy bed to see the rusty colors of red. He raised a paw to his cheek and touch it lightly. He pulled his paw away and looked at the stain that was now on his rosy paw. Thats right, King scarred me as punishment for refusing to kill a helpless kitten... He stood on his paws and padded out of the den. He wanted to leave ever so badly but hardly anyone would listen to his reasoning. He wished he had a party to leave this place.

Glancing up towards the sky he could sense the tangy scent of downfall from the north. There were heavy rows of grey clouds and no sun rays beamed through to warm the cats living in the stone walls of an abandoned cutter station(abandoned vet with hardly any roofing. The roofing was taken by a tornado.) He sighed and looked around the walls. More cats began to stir. He quickly took notice to the large brown, bulky silhouette browsing in the shadows. King. Wolf headed away to the other side of the camp, where he wouldn't be able to spot him due to his poor eyesight and his dark pelt. He sat down on a wooden platform where planks of wood with metal sat with paper clipped onto it and stacks of books.

(I got permission to copy this from another site.)

2The Journey Empty Re: The Journey Tue May 26, 2015 7:34 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

I'd like to join! Also, would it be okay to have King as my character? I'll add him in, and if you don't want to then we can just have him as a neutral character (not played by anyone)

(Ginger is a golden she-cat with darker orange stripes. She has dazzling green eyes, a sleek glossy pelt, and has a white underbelly. She is known widely amongst cats for her brilliant speed and agility. She is witty, clever, quick-thinking, and is very protective of her close friends and loved ones. Even though she is normally rather sassy, she has a softer gentle side to her that only comes out when her family/friends are in danger.)

(King is a dark brown tom with cold blue eyes like chips of ice. He is bulky and has a muscular frame, and is very strong. He is the commanding leader of the League and rules with a harsh, iron fist. He resorts to violence a lot and hates any who try to go against his orders. He is a very skilled fighter and could put those talents to good use, but instead uses them to punish cats who cross the line. Ever since his entire family was murdered by a traitor, he has harbored a grudge against almost all other cats. The traitor had also partially crippled King's eyesight and now he can only see out of one eye. Ginger is pretty much the only cat that he'll listen to because she is his half-sister.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ginger padded quietly out of her den, the moonlight spilling over her pelt and turning it a shimmering silvery color. She stood silently for a moment, allowing the luminous light to bathe her before stepping away.

"Wolf?" She whispered, coming closer. She tilted her head up to see his eyes gleaming in the soft light. "King was too harsh."

She turned her head away, seemingly unable to see what her half-brother had done to her comrade.

"I'm so sorry," Ginger murmured. Without waiting for an answer, she turned and padded away into the thick forest.

Why does King have to be so violent? Out in the forest, the woven tree canopy blocked the moonlight and allowed a peaceful darkness to settle around her. Even so, emotions burned in her chest and Ginger growled in frustration, tearing a piece of moss to shred. Why?! Why can't he just be kind for a change? She leaped off of the ground with a burst of speed, dashing through the forest and away from League territory.

The frigid wind slapped against her face and icy cold rain began to fall from the rumbling clouds. Soon enough, Ginger's golden pelt was soaked through and plastered to her skin. The rain began to pour down in thick sheets.

She only ran faster.

Finally, exhausted and spend, Ginger huddled in a large nook at the base of a towering oak tree. She gathered soft moss and bracken and piled the nook with it. She settled down, shivering with her fur slicked with cold rain.

Mercifully, sleep came to her and Ginger drifted off, the rain pattering down against the ground with a thundering pitter, patter, pitter, patter, pitter, patter...

3The Journey Empty Re: The Journey Tue May 26, 2015 8:28 pm

Anonymous

(You can play King.)

Wolf was about to answer but then she ran off. He shook his head and ran after her. Soon enough he lost her within the canopy of oaks and cedars. The musky, rusted scent of rain began to linger around the forest floor. Rain. Hopefully the others in the old cutter smelt it. Especially the queens. His ear twitched as he heard the soft thud of a rain drop against an oak leaf that was far from him. He slid under a hollow stump and soon everything was being soaked. He thanked him self for, what others call his six sense being able to predict what will happen within the next few seconds. No time to sit around. I have to find Ginger before King notices her absence and I come back with her, then he'll flip out because he presume that I refused to tell the truth. He growled to him self. He rain back into the rain and yelled, "Ginger!"

4The Journey Empty Re: The Journey Wed May 27, 2015 4:27 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

(This seems interesting so I guess I'll join.)
(Song is a light brown tabby she-cat. Her stripes are darker than her pelt. She has a tan underbelly with a few black stripes here and there. One of her eyes are a brilliant sky blue, the other is a pale silver, and her claws are a rather unnatural length. She is typically Kings other half, or his deputy. She has a purple collar around her neck with a small silver bell. there are two dogs teeth on each side of the bell representing her position. She is fierce and strict. But yet when you get to know her she is kind and gentle. She is all open ears to all ideas and loves to play with the kits. Soon she hopes to lead, own a family and make the League like it was before King took over.)

(I am not going to RP at the moment so yea.)

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

5The Journey Empty Re: The Journey Thu May 28, 2015 4:08 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

She was falling, falling, falling through the infinite darkness. Everything seemed to push down on her. The air was thick and heavy, and every time she flailed about, she seemed to fall faster.

Faces crowded around her, some familiar, others strange. "Help us! Help us!" they all echoed. "Ginger! Help us, Ginger! Ginger!"

Ginger woke with a start, her pelt now dry. She was curled up in the hollow of an oak tree filled with damp moss. Shifting uncomfortably, she hurriedly groomed herself, and realized that the sun was just peeking over the horizon. The League! Oh no, I have to get back!

She broke off into a run, her claws digging into the wet, soggy ground and finding purchase in the long tangle grass. Leaves and branches whipped by her as she dashed back to camp in a panicked frenzy. No, no, no! Wolf is going to be furious... and King... ohh...!

Suddenly, the ground gave way beneath her paws and she yowled at the top of her lungs. Thump, thump. Ginger slammed into a rock wall and flailed in the air.

Finally, her claws snagged on a sturdy shrub and she heaved herself up onto a ledge, shaking from fear. Peeking down, she saw the flat land had given way to a cliff leading to a rushing river below. The drop was dizzying and as Ginger imagined herself going splat! on the ground, she shivered.

Yet as she looked back up, the top of the cliff seemed equally far off. The pad on the bottom of her forepaw was torn and bleeding and she had a nasty bruise on her ribs. Other than that, Ginger was safe and unhurt.

"Help!" she yowled, her voice echoing through the canyon. "Anyone? Wolf? King? Help me!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum