Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey to The Clans

+5
Jayfang
Olivenose
Iceshard
Stormstar
Hunterstrike
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

1The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

This is a roleplay on how Hunterstrike arrived on the clans' doorstep. This is also a story on Hunterstrike's past anyone is welcome to join but you'll need to create seperate characters from your originals.

I am using Iceshard's character code sheet (cause i'm too lazy to create my own) And i am replacing the clan with your alias, getting rid of the rank and nine lives as well. Mainly because you probably won't be part of a clan when Hunterstrike meets you. Now I'm sure there are other cat clans out there in this fandom. So, if you want to come up with a clan for it just give a yell (just send me a message) and i'll probably respond in due time. Now, without further ado here is the character code you wil be using. You will be granted with one special characteristic (or more depending on what i approve. I suggest putting more than one to see what i approve.

Name:

Alias:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

History:

Theme Song:

Special Characteristic(s):

Extra:

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

276The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:20 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Uh... Was the cat male or female?"

~btw, Ice sounds a little like Rainbow Dash. Fury has the same raspy-ness in her voice as Rainbow Dash but different voice.~

~I think you can tell I got something going here.~

277The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:58 pm

Moonwind

"Hmm, let me think, it sounded like a tom." Luna meowed.

278The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:02 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Was it a raspy voice? A voice that cracked?"

279The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:36 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"It wasn't raspy but it did crack as I recall." Luna meowed

280The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:54 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"did he say hids name? what did he loo-- oh wait. what did he smell like? mushrooms and rain…?"

281The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Um, he did not say his name and he did have a peculiar scent, also I can't tell you what he looks like." Luna meowed, "I think she did smell like mushrooms and rain."

282The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:46 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury started feeling lightheaded and dizzy. "I think i'm getting a little.. lightheaded." then she passed out.

283The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:23 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Woa Fury! Are you okay." Stormclaw meowed, "What happened?"
"Did I do that?" Moonwind meowed.

284The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:39 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury groaned as she sat up. "I don't think I've ever fainted before."

285The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:44 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Are you okay?" Stormclaw meowed, "What was wrong?"
"Was it something that I said?" Luna meowed

286The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:41 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"i know who that cat was but let's just get the withershrooms."

287The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:51 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Fair enough." Luna meowed, "They should be right over here."

288The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:02 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Lead the way. I guess."

289The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:08 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"I found the ones I showed you right here under this tree, if you don't find them I can show you to where I met that cat you know." Luna meowed

290The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury sniffed around but didn't detect the scent. "How long ago did you meet the cat?"

291The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:39 am

Moonwind

Moonwind

"I'm going to be honest, I have no sense of time whatsoever." Luna meowed, "What time is it now?"

292The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:30 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"So you are saying that don't know how many days ago you met him? and i think its a little before sunhigh."

293The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:33 am

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Well I mostly don't have much of a sense of time because I can't see the position of the sun but it must have been about dawn." Luna meowed

294The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:44 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"today?"

295The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:14 am

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Yes." Luna meowed

296The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"then... i gotta go find him!"

297The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:15 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Wait! Which ones are the ones you need?" Luna meowed

298The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:50 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Three Withershrooms and uh... two dead oak leaves." Then Fury took off, recalling memories of the cat's scent to find him. It took a while and she went in circles about five times. But finally, she found him. And then she knew why his scent trail, even though it was quite fresh, was so hard to follow. And it wasn't because of the Dead Forest stench.

299The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:13 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"That's not what she means!" Stormclaw called after her, "Oh forget it, where did you say you found them?"

300The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

"Right... Here!" Luna meowed.

301The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:24 pm

Cinderwood

Cinderwood
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

"Stormclaw, let me see the mushrooms Luna first brought us." Cinderwood meowed.
Stormclaw went into the bushes and came back with the bundle of leaves with the mushrooms.
"These may not be withershrooms but I don't trust any of the plants here." Stormclaw meowed, Luna chuckled.
Cinderwood examined the mushrooms in the leaves and then the ones under the tree.
"These should be the ones we need!" Cinderwood meowed, "Luna, could you pluck these ones? You seem to be good at it."
"Gladly." Luna meowed, she grabbed a stick in her mouth and began to stab it into the mushrooms, she then cleared away the other mushrooms and placed the withershrooms in the pile of leaves.
"OK then, we got the mushrooms and I think we can find some dead oak leaves back at the camp, I'd prefer to get them from there because, I agree with you Stormclaw, I don't trust any of the plants around here." Cinderwood meowed

302The Journey to The Clans - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury stared, jaws wide open in surprise, as she gazed at the cat. Who was lying on the floor. Dead. There was a wound on his neck that was clotted with dried blood. Fury's knees shook and she collasped, her eyes welling up.
   "Oh, Flame. Why did you have to die?" she whispered. "And why did you have to run off?" Fury sighed and dug into the marshy earth. And in a swamp. When the whole big enough, she dropped friend's body in. She covered the hole back up and sat next to the grave, head down, eyes closed. "This is no place to be buried but I can't just drag you to the Impossible Clearing." she wept silently for a little longer then stopped abruptly. She opened her eyes but kept her head down. "There has been enough sadness and death in this crazy game called life. Especially in mine." she raised her head. "I will NOT let another close cat die!" at the word "die" Fury's eyes flashed purple momentarily.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum