Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey to The Clans

+5
Jayfang
Olivenose
Iceshard
Stormstar
Hunterstrike
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 13]

1The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

This is a roleplay on how Hunterstrike arrived on the clans' doorstep. This is also a story on Hunterstrike's past anyone is welcome to join but you'll need to create seperate characters from your originals.

I am using Iceshard's character code sheet (cause i'm too lazy to create my own) And i am replacing the clan with your alias, getting rid of the rank and nine lives as well. Mainly because you probably won't be part of a clan when Hunterstrike meets you. Now I'm sure there are other cat clans out there in this fandom. So, if you want to come up with a clan for it just give a yell (just send me a message) and i'll probably respond in due time. Now, without further ado here is the character code you wil be using. You will be granted with one special characteristic (or more depending on what i approve. I suggest putting more than one to see what i approve.

Name:

Alias:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

History:

Theme Song:

Special Characteristic(s):

Extra:

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

101The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:45 am

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Aye I have. We go north for about half a moon or so and then we go west for about a week. Don't ask how I figured this out in only about thirty to fifteen minutes because I put myself through some really harsh training to condition my body. It's allowed me to run really fast for very long periods of time." Hunterstrike explained. "Gimme a sec and I'll be ready." Hunterstrike bounded off in the direction of the tree that he, Cinderwood, and Stormclaw had been talking in earlier.

102The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice glanced over at Dipper. "Blimey!" She exclaimed. "That long?"
   Dipper looked thoughtful. "We can try and find a shortcut..."
   "Olive would be best at that cause she's a bloody Polydac-" Pipp cut Ice off with a look. "Ahem," Ice cleared her throat. "I meant to say... because she's very fast!"

103The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:09 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Whatever, let's just go, we'll make workarounds as we go along." Stormclaw meowed

104The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:30 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike bounded up with a black Australian style hat on his head. "Roight then! Let's go!" He shouted and shot up a tree. "Are you yobbos comin' or not?" He mewed excitedly and flicked his head in the direction they needed to go.

105The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I see you're in to hats as well," Dipper meowed to Hunterstrike. "Or at least you wear them as well."
   "Oi! Dipper!" Ice called. "C'mon!"
   "Okay okay!" Dipper raced up to Ice's side. Starz, Kaity, Mabel, Fury, and Pipp were right on his tail.
   "Let's get this party started!" Mabel yowled.
   Ice glanced over at Dipper and chuckled. "Whoo! Yeah!" she laughed.
   Dipper laughed too.

106The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

~we can try to find a way to keep going at least for a little while *without hunter...~

107The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:17 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~I'm not sure how we could do that~

108The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~true true.... Ah shucks. CURSE THE BEYOND FOR STEALING OUR MEMBERS! Lol~

109The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:18 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

~They didn't take me. They just have a larger variety of options for character creation. Plus I've been having a lot of fun roleplaying on there.~

Hunter then trotted forward and led the way. His large paws barely making a sound when they hit the ground. "If any of you have any special training of some sort i would advise you say it now. It might help your clan determine what role you would fit best." He said as he turned around and walked backwards.

110The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Dipper and Mabel looked at each other. Dipper shook his head no. Mabel smiled. "I can s-"
   Mabel broke off as Dipper put his paw over her mouth, but quickly pulled it away. "Eww, did you just lick my paw?"
   Mabel laughed and nodded.
   "I don't think any of us do..." Ice murmured. "At least none of us wanna share it..."

~oh and, thanks for postin' Hunter~

111The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:13 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I can climb amazingly," Stormclaw added, "Back home, there was a huge cave next to our camp with a waterfall flowing over it, I learned how to climb it because I learned that some of the best prey is up there, I can climb almost sheer cliff."
"I was the medicine cat of Seaclan, I even had an apprentice so maybe I could do that for my new clan." Cinderwood meowed.
"I wonder if Whitepaw survived?" Stormclaw meowed.
"I hope so," Cinderwood meowed, "Though I've trained her well, if she got injured she would know how to heal herself and she could easily find shelter if she didn't get onto the ship like you and I did she could easily find shelter with all the holes the Twolegs were digging, she should be fine."

~By the way, I figure I should clarify, I'm the one who created the character Cinderwood but Hunterstrike has permission to use her and Stormclaw

Last edited by Stormclaw on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add something)

112The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:53 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Actually," Ice spoke up. "I'm really good at swimming and fishing..."
   "And Olive was a super fast runner..." Pipp murmured.

113The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:42 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well then from the legends I was told back in SeaClan, Ice you'd be in RiverClan, Olive would be in WindClan however I don't know of a Clan where my talent would be useful." Stormstar meowed, "I also think that Hunterstrike would be good in either WindClan for his speed or ThunderClan for his strength."

114The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:47 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike chuckled. "Nah i'm not gonna join a clan right away. I'm gonna live in the trees for a while and then I'll join a clan." he mewed over his shoulder and fell in beside the other cats. "And I doubt Olive can beat me in speed AND endurance."

115The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:48 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Are you sure? If you know so much about the territory before you even join, it'll seem suspicious." Stormclaw meowed

116The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:02 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Oh you just wait and see Hunter. You just wait and see." Pipp said, managing a small smile.
"I-I'm not sure I wanna… join a Clan…" Dipper muttered.

117The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:36 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"If you don't want to join a Clan you can either stay here or see us off when we get there, and if you don't know than you'll have about half a moon to decide." Stormclaw meowed, "I of course will be joining a Clan, I've been trained to go by the warrior code half my life, I'm not sure I could make the adjustment."

118The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:51 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Dipper!" Ice exclaimed. "Why not?!"
   "I-I-I... I dunno." Dipper replied.
   "Well, if you're not joining a Clan Dipper, then I'm not either!" Mabel said.
   "M-Mabel, you d--" Dipper began.
   "We do everything thing together bro. Everything."
   Dipper smiled. "Thanks,"
   Ice looked away, sorrow in her gaze, and sighed heavily.

119The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:12 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Stormclaw padded over to Ice
"There's nothing to worry about, even if you're in a clan, you can still visit those outside clans at the edge of your border." Stormclaw purred.

120The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:14 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice looked up at Stormclaw. "I-It's not... That. It's just..." She sighed. "Even though I've lived with Dipper and Mabel since I was 6 moons old, I've always, always felt, alone. I've always wanted a twin, or at least a sibling... I'm not sure I can bare with more loneliness; leaving Dipper and his sister."

121The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:07 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I know exactly how you feel, my parents died when I was 4 moons old and I was completely and utterly alone for 2 moons, my only company was the prey rustling in the bushes." Stormclaw meowed with sorrow in his eyes, "But that all stopped when I met SeaClan, I had someone to live with, I had something to fight for, cats who were always there for me, that's why I was just as devastated to loose SeaClan. If a Clan can heal my loneliness, I'm sure it will work for you and as I said, no matter what clan you're in, your friends will always be there for you when you truly need them."

122The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:21 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice nodded slightly. "But I still feel alone even though I have all these cats around me."

123The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:08 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Stormclaw knew the feeling he saw in her eyes, "You lost family too, didn't you." Stormclaw meowed.

124The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:53 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice nodded stiffly. "Even with my parents, I felt lonely. At first, I was glad I didn't have any siblings, but now..." Ice trailed off and looked over at Mabel and Dipper, who were laughing with each other and teasing each other. Ice's vision blurred as tears welled up in her eyes. She turned her head and looked at the ground, trying to force the tears back and steady her breathing.
   Don't cry. There's nothing to cry about. There's nothing wrong. Don't cry. There's nothing to cry about. There's nothing wrong. She repeated those sentences in her head until her breathing steadied. But she stopped mainly because of what happened next.
   Oh, but that's where you're wrong. That voice in her head was not of her own. There is in fact something wrong. Very wrong.
   Ice's head shot up. Who said that??
   I'm in your head, Frozen Water.
   The name's Ice! Now get out of my head!
   I'm always watching...
   Get away creep!
   Ice waited for a reply, but none came.
   "Ice! Ice? Hello!"
   Ice was snapped out of her thoughts by the voice of Pipp. He was looking at her as though waiting for an answer.
   "I'm sorry. What was it you said?" Ice asked, embarrassed.
   Pipp rolled his eyes. "I said, do you think we could find Olive on the way?"
   "I-I don't know..."
   "Wishful thinking, I guess." Pipp sighed.
   "Okay..." Ice murmured, her voice distant. "Why would someone call me Frozen Water?"

125The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:51 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Lost in thought?" Stormclaw meowed.

126The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:44 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice nodded slowly and distractedly. Dipper and Mabel had stopped messing around and had moved closer to Ice, Pipp, and Stormclaw.
   "Frozen Water?" Dipper murmured. "Why do you ask who would call you "Frozen Water"?"
   "Ice is frozen water," Mabel said. "The thing ice. Not you, Icey."
   "Yeah. But who would call me that?" Ice asked.
   "That, does not matter at the moment," Kaity meowed in her soft, gentle, British voice. "What matters is that we find out what we are going to do when we get to the Clans, which Clan we would join, if we will join any Clan at all, and getting there alive and well. These Clan cats can be visious. Especially ShadowClan. SkyClan was the worst during the Dawn of the Clans, but that was mainly because their first leader, Clear Sky, or Skystar, was doing what he thought was best for his Clan. Stormclaw, you would fit in SkyClan. They are the Clan of the trees. While ThunderClan is known for their strength, WindClan for their speed, ShadowClan: their stealth, and RiverClan for their ability to swim and fish, SkyClan is known for its ability to climb trees, leap from tree to tree, even sometimes sleep in trees."
   "That sounds like a perfect Clan for Stormclaw! I'm guessing." Mabel exclaimed.
   "And I thought Big Guy over there knew everything about the Clans." Ice laughed.
   "Y-okay... But how, exactly did you know all this?" Dipper asked.
   But Kaity didn't answer. She had turned to Stormclaw.
   "Does it sound like a Clan that suits you?" She asked softly.

127The Journey to The Clans - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:10 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I-I've actually never heard of this 'SkyClan', I've only heard of ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan and RiverClan." Stormstar meowed, "But SkyClan does sound like a good Clan for me, I'd assume they have the same beliefs as the other Clans correct?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum