Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormclan's Rise

+16
Rainboom
Fireblaze
Stormstar
Artemis
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Silvermoon
Olivenose
Speckleleaf
Hunterstrike
Cherrystar
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Vinyl
Fawnstar
Iceshard
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 30]

1Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Stormclan's Rise Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

First topic message reminder :

The Stormclan is few in members but strong. Their leader, on the other hand, well, could do with a few more lessons. There are 2 other clans in the forest: Echoclan and Mapleclan. We have survived many harsh 'storms' earning us our name. We have special powers; some stronger than others. We have many more harsh things to defeat before peace falls upon our forest, but we will rise to face them. We will survive! We are strong!

(If you are a rouge or loner and you are going to stay that way for awhile or forever, leave out the powers and special abilities; if you join a clan later on, you will gain them.)
If you are in Stormclan introduce your self like this to join:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Power(s):

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

If you are in Mapleclan or Echoclan, introduce yourself like this:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

here is mine:

Name: Jaystar

Clan: Stormclan

Mate: none yet.

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother - Nightwhisper
Father - Sunclaw
Brother - Blazefang
Sister - Featherpaw

Looks: small cat with pale gray fur and darker gray swirls. The tips of his ears are black and his tail tip is white. His front paws are black and his muzzle is too. His fur a short and his back legs are white.

Personality: Fierce, smart, funny, curious, thinks beyond borders, caring

Power(s): can read minds, walk in dreams, and Telekinesis (which he doesn't know about yet) 

Other: looks blind but isn't. He is smaller than most warriors

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 8 left. 

History:

Theme Song: Gasoline

You can only have up to 3 main characters per user.

thanks!

=^_^=

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm upgrading it heheh)

376Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~honestly, I predicted it somehow. But yeah.~

"So... Now what? I mean, we can't just leave Amberpaw down here." Littletooth said.
   "How did we get here in the first place?" Blazefang asked. ""Into this situation."
   "Why don't you ask Featherpaw?" Jaystar growled.
   "Oh so now it's my fault?" Featherpaw scoffed.
   "You were the one who gave up their powers. All for some stupid history! You probably can't remember anything of it  now!"
   "Why are my powers so important?!"
   Pretty soon, everyone broke out into arguments. Everyone except Littletooth. 
   "STOP!" Yowled Littletooth. Everybody stopped. "This arguing is getting us nowhere! We need to find a way to stabilise this forest, free Amberpaw,, and gett out of this nasty place!"
   "I think I know a way." Blazefang meowed. "But..."
   "Oh no." Jaystar grumbled.
   "Puddlethorn has to teach me to fly first." Blazefang finished.
   "Dude, is this part of your plan or is this just because you want to?" Puddlethorn sighed.
   "No, it's not part of the plan, but if I have wings, I'm gonna need to learn how to use them."
   "Teaching you is gunna take a while, so if I say yes, will you tell us?"
   "Sure."
   "Okay then. Yes."
   "Yes alright!" There was a pause and Blazefang cleared his throat  and laughed nervously.

377Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:39 am

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Amberpaw awoke in the clearing around the waterfall she had seen in her previous dream, Amberpaw got up.
"Oh, what happened?" Amberpaw meowed.
"There you are Amber." A voice meowed, Amberpaw spun around to see the she-cat from her previous dream.
"Oh it's you." Amberpaw meowed, "Who are you anyway? And what is this place?"
"I'm your mother Amber." The she-cat meowed, Amberpaw's eyes widened with shock, "My name is-"
"Woa woa, wait, you're my mother?" Amberpaw meowed, cutting her off, "Does that mean I've gone to join StarClan?"
"Well, yes and no, do you remember what happened?" Amberpaw's mother meowed, Amberpaw looked at her confused, "You made a great sacrifice for your leader."
Suddenly it came back to her, "Oh ya." Amberpaw meowed, "Wait! Jaystar! Is he okay?"
"He is fine, all of your friends are free and fine." Her mother meowed.
"So, if I was turned to stone, does that mean I'm dead?" Amberpaw meowed.
"You still have a chance to be saved, you remember don't you?" Amberpaw's mother meowed,
Amberpaw thought hard about what she had remembered during the battle against Fang and then it hit her.
"I remember now." She meowed

378Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:38 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I wonder if she's dead..." Littletooth murmured. "But that doesn't make any sense."
   "Come to think of it..." Featherpaw began.
   "Cats who are frozen in this stone..." Blazefang murmured.
   "Could simply just be in a--" Puddlethorn meowed.
   "Coma!" Jaystar finished.
   "Guys..." Littletooth meowed. "Please don't do that. Finishing each others' sentences, every sentence starting with a C."
~that wasn't on purpose, btw~

379Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:57 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"So I just need to get them to do that, but how do I tell them, I'm not sure any of them know." Amberpaw meowed.
"You can communicate with them in their dreams, you are currently in a state where you can switch from a sleep state to StarClan and in StarClan you can speak to cats through their dreams." Her mother meowed.
"Hmm, you'll have to teach me how to send dreams to them but if this works, I will survive." Amberpaw meowed

~Permission to use Jaystar for something Iceshard

380Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:19 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~permission granted.

"Jaystar, you should let me have a look at that black eye." Featherpaw meowed.
   "I'm fine. Go check the others." Jaystar replied.
   "There's almost nothing to work with here." Littletooth muttered.
   "The others just have a few scratches." Featherpaw meowed.
   "Fine. And I think I bruised my left flank." Jaystar sat down to allow Featherpaw to somehow work on him. He eventually drifted off to sleep.

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

381Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

(Sorry I haven't been active in like forever Crying or Very sad I've decided I don't want to roleplay in this topic anymore........so if anyone wants to take over roleplaying as Cinderquill for me, they're more than welcome to)

http://sharedborders.forumotion.com

382Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:04 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~that's too bad. I'll take over for you if thats okay

383Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:56 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

(Sure, you can, or Hunter can, since he originally wanted to be deputy, but he must keep to her form I posted, or else I'll take her back as mine. I mean it too)

http://sharedborders.forumotion.com

384Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:46 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~hunter hasn't been on for a long while

385Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:39 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~And I don't think he'll be on anytime soon

386Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~Stormstar, do you want me to have Jaystar fall asleep? Or what? What do you want me to do? If anything at all

387Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:42 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Yes actually, you kind of left it at a bad spot for me, it would be great if you could make him fall asleep

Last edited by Stormstar on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i needed to change something)

388Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:49 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~kk. I edited it

389Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:21 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Jaystar scented a mouse in the brush, he got down into a hunter's crouch and spotted it nibbling on a seed, he was about to pounce when he heard a splash, the mouse then darted off into a hole. Jaystar turned to see who or what had ruined his catch when he saw Amberpaw dash out of a bush.
"Amberpaw!" He meowed, he ran over to her and licked her shoulder a purr rumbling in her throat, "I'm so glad you're OK!"
"I'm not 'OK' per say." Amberpaw meowed, "Follow me."
"Um, OK." Jaystar meowed, she began to follow Amberpaw as they padded through the brush and suddenly they were back at the camp, "Huh?"
"Look over there." Amberpaw meowed flicking her tail toward something, Jaystar looked where Amberpaw was pointing and saw her statue.
"Huh, but... how... Huuuh?" Jaystar meowed, "How can you be here and there?"
"Look, I have something very important to tell you." Amberpaw meowed, "There's a way to free me but you must do it quick."
"OK, I am listening." Jaystar meowed.
Amberpaw padded back through the brush and came back with a bundle of leaves, she placed them one the ground, they opened to reveal one of the red mushrooms Jaystar had fed Fang, one withershroom, five maple leaves and three poppy seeds.
"Watch what I do closely." Amberpaw meowed.
"OK" Jaystar meowed.
Amberpaw chewed up the poppy seeds and the maple leaves and crushed up the red mushrooms and the withershrooms with a stick and covered the stick in the pulp and rubbed it on Amberpaw's statue's side, she then smacked the stick into the statue and it began to crack and eventually broke open and a huge flash happened. Jaystar awoke with a jolt

390Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:15 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar awoke with a jolt to find that Featherpaw was just finishing up inspecting Blazefang's wounds.
   "Jaystar! You're awake!" Littletooth purred. 
   "Amberpaw visited me in a dream." Jaystar meowed. "We need to act fast. Quick! Featherpaw! Find a red mushroom! The one I shoved in Fang's mouth."
   "Got it!" Featherpaw ran off.
   "Blazefang! Find a withershroom! Be careful!"
   "On it!"
   "Puddlethorn! Find three poppy seeds!"
   "Way ahead of you."
   "Littletooth, grab some maple leaves. Five of 'em!"
   "On my way!"
   Jaystar found a stick and the cats returned. He chewed up the poppy seeds and the maple leaves. He crushed the red mushroom and withershroom with the stick. He covered the stick in pulp and rubbed it on the statue. Then he smacked the stick against the statue, dropped the stick, and back up. He waited. Nothing happened. He waited some more. Still nothing. "It's no use!" Jaystar growled. As if on cue, the statue started to crack. "Ha! You were saying?" The stone fell away like broken glass and Amberpaw took a deep breath. She was free.

391Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:23 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Amberpaw coughed and looked up at Jaystar.
"Oh! Thank StarClan you did it in time." Amberpaw meowed, "Thank you! I'm glad you believed the dream."

392Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:36 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I can't say I believed the dream entirely, but I had to try." Jaystar mumbled.
   "Hey, you two!" Featherpaw called. "Quit stallin'!"
   "We have to find a way to stabilize this forest." Littletooth meowed.
   Jaystar glanced at Amberpaw. "Do you know how?"

393Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:51 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well, after I contacted you, I had another dream revealing to me more of my past." Amberpaw meowed, "I was previously part of a Clan known as MoonClan, they lived just outside the Dead Forest and they used to keep it in check but that's all I know."

394Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Littletooth gasped. "Did she just say MoonClan? I've heard nursery tales about them!"
   Featherpaw rolled her eyes. "Yes, we all have."
   "So they actually exist?"
   "It appears so."
   "Let's just stabilize this forest already."
   "Anyone have any ideas?"

395Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well I was thinking perhaps we could see if any other members survived." Amberpaw meowed, "From what I remember, MoonClan needs at least a leader, deputy and medicine cat to control the forest." Amberpaw turned to Featherpaw, "I can also tell you more about Moonclan's history if you want Featherpaw, you seem interested in history."

396Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:15 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Featherpaw seemed to get excited. "So... they're... no longer a Clan?"

397Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:17 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"They were destroyed three moons ago, most died." Amberpaw meowed

398Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:19 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Th-that's terrible! How?"

399Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"They were attacked and were driven out of their territory after their leader and deputy died, as far as I know the medicine cat is still alive." Amberpaw meowed

400Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:25 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Driven out by what?"
   "Let's just go back to camp already." Jaystar interrupted. "Cats will be missing us."
   "But... what about--"
   "Come on!" Jaystar meowed and started towards the exit.

401Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:45 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I'll tell you later, for now, once we get back to camp we should organize patrols to go searching for any survivors." Amberpaw meowed.

402Stormclan's Rise - Page 16 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:13 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Who put you in charge?" Puddlethorn growled.
   "Shut up," Featherpaw meowed.
   "C'mon, let's go already." Blazefang said and began to follow Jaystar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum