Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormclan's Rise

+16
Rainboom
Fireblaze
Stormstar
Artemis
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Silvermoon
Olivenose
Speckleleaf
Hunterstrike
Cherrystar
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Vinyl
Fawnstar
Iceshard
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 30]

1Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Stormclan's Rise Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

First topic message reminder :

The Stormclan is few in members but strong. Their leader, on the other hand, well, could do with a few more lessons. There are 2 other clans in the forest: Echoclan and Mapleclan. We have survived many harsh 'storms' earning us our name. We have special powers; some stronger than others. We have many more harsh things to defeat before peace falls upon our forest, but we will rise to face them. We will survive! We are strong!

(If you are a rouge or loner and you are going to stay that way for awhile or forever, leave out the powers and special abilities; if you join a clan later on, you will gain them.)
If you are in Stormclan introduce your self like this to join:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Power(s):

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

If you are in Mapleclan or Echoclan, introduce yourself like this:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

here is mine:

Name: Jaystar

Clan: Stormclan

Mate: none yet.

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother - Nightwhisper
Father - Sunclaw
Brother - Blazefang
Sister - Featherpaw

Looks: small cat with pale gray fur and darker gray swirls. The tips of his ears are black and his tail tip is white. His front paws are black and his muzzle is too. His fur a short and his back legs are white.

Personality: Fierce, smart, funny, curious, thinks beyond borders, caring

Power(s): can read minds, walk in dreams, and Telekinesis (which he doesn't know about yet) 

Other: looks blind but isn't. He is smaller than most warriors

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 8 left. 

History:

Theme Song: Gasoline

You can only have up to 3 main characters per user.

thanks!

=^_^=

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm upgrading it heheh)

551Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary

Yup. And about my insane character... I don't have any good explination for her. Not one that would make sense to y'all at least. Maybe not even to me...

552Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:42 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Hehe

Foxfire leaped through the trees of the Dead Forest over the poisonous mushrooms and deadly creatures below The forest seems tame today Foxfire thought and then with a jolt he became filled with rage That must mean she has returned he leaped through the trees with greater speed now "I will find you Ambertide!" He yowled

553Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

As I was walking through the forest, I heard a rustle in the bushes. I stopped, but didn't turn my head. I licked my chops and chuckled quietly. MRe PReY FoR eCLiPSe HuH? I looked towards my left. A flash of grey fur passed by. I stood, standing like a statue, as a squirrel came into view. It came closer, unaware of my presence. Then I pounced. As soon as I landed on it, it was dead. All in a flash. I chuckled again. Then, ignoring the squirrel, I continued on. Soon, I smelled other cat scents. THeY ReaLLY THiNK THaT SoMe PuNY SCeNT MaRKs aRe GoNNa KeeP Me aWaY? I laughed and stepped over the scent. Smirking, I padded through the forest. I made my way up a tree, killing a squirrel that had tried to escape, and hung it on a branch by it's entrails. Then I laughed again.

Last edited by Jupiter on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

554Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:19 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Foxfire leaped out of the Dead Forest towards the river and followed it to the Waterfall Clearing where MoonClan's camp is. Once he jumped off the tree, he was immediately confronted by Windslash.
"Who are you?" He growled, he opened his mouth to drink in Foxfire's scent, "Hmm, that's a scent I haven't smelled in a long time."
"I see you've lost your vision Windpaw." Foxfire meowed, "Now, where is she?"
"First off it's Windslash now, and secondly, I'm not telling you where Ambertide is." Windslash growled.
"So she is back." Foxfire meowed, he smirked, "I don't want to fight you, my business is with her and her alone."
"Fine then, I'll tell you on one condition." Windslash meowed, "I will be accompanying you."
"Fair enough." Foxfire meowed, "So which way."

555Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

I jumped back down to the ground, the squirrel's blood still covering my claws and parts of my muzzle. But I didn't care. I could tell there were more cats up ahead, a lot more, so I decided to wait for the sun to set, which wasn't that far, to pick out my prey. In the meantime, I decided to have some other fun. I found some more animals and killed them, eating a mouse and leaving the rest in random places. But I made sure they were visable. The bones of the mouse that had been my meal, I placed near the camp entrance, close enough that when they step outside, they're bound to notice, but not close enough where they'll notice straight away. I looked up at the sky. It was nearly halfway between sun set and sun high. I found a tree outside the territory and waited for the sun to set. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

556Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:26 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Foxfire followed Windslash as he lead him down the river, Windslash turned to him.
"You must know that Ambertide is haunted by the memory of the war just as much as you." Windslash meowed, Foxfire was caught off guard by this comment.
"No she's not." Foxfire snapped, "How could she, my entire family died because they were covering her escape, I..."
"You think no one else was scared from this!?" Windslash snapped back, "I watched your family die and lost my eyes protecting her and aiding in her escape."
"I'm not saying no one else was hurt from this." Foxfire hissed, "You don't know what it's like to loose everything, your family, friends, everything."
"You're right, I may not, but trust me, Ambertide knows." Windslash meowed, now calm.
"Oh yah? What did she loose?" Foxfire snapped.
"Her memory, her clan, her parents." Windslash meowed, Foxfire looked confused, "Do you know how hard it would be on a medicine cat if they lost their entire Clan? A medicine cat's duty is to protect and heal the clan, to a medicine cat, loosing their Clan is worse than loosing their entire family, their mate and kits and their powers."
"Oh..." Foxfire mumbled.
"Now do you understand?" Windslash meowed, "You need to stop being so selfish."
"Look, I don't have a Clan like you or Ambertide, I've never done anything but look after my family and myself." Foxfire meowed.
"I understand that, but you helped MoonClan once, you have empathy in you somewhere. Now I'll continue to take you to Ambertide, but you must promise to forgive her." Windslash meowed.
"OK, I promise." Foxfire meowed

557Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:40 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

As the sun dipped below the horizon, I grinned. I gave a small chuckle, which grew into a laugh. Then I jumped down and ran to the area with many cats. I saw a few sleeping, some chatting. But what really caught my attention was a small group of cats near what seemed to be a den. I instantly knew my targets. The small female cat, and black and blue she-cat, and the one called Amber-something. I chuckled quietly and grinned. Prey. I went back to the edge of the border, waiting for time to draw closer to midnight.

Last edited by Jupiter on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

558Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:05 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Windslash and Foxfire approached the entrance to the StormClan camp.
"Here it is, Ambertide should be somewhere in there." Windslash meowed, Foxfire padded through the entrance
Windslash tasted the air as he was waiting and his ears suddenly pricked.
"I haven't smelled that in a long time." Windslash mumbled, he dashed into the entrance to catch up with Foxfire

559Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:33 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

Jaystar turned his head towards the entrance as a couple of strange cats entered. "who are they?" he asked.
   "its ok.  the one in the back is Wndslash. i dont know who the other one is." featherpaw replied.

560Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:41 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I do though." Ambertide meowed, "That cat and his parents saved my life in the Dark Forest Rebellion."

561Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

"what's he doing here?" Featherpaw asked

562Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:23 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I-I don't know." Ambertide meowed, "I haven't seen him since, after I got my memory back, I thought he was dead." Foxfire approached Ambertide
"Hi." He meowed.
"Um.. Hello?" Ambertide meowed, "What are you doing here?"
"I came to see you, the Dead Forest was tame and I thought it had meant that MoonClan got back into power over the Dead Forest." Foxfire meowed, "I guess the battle that took my family ended up useful after all."
"Your family was brave and kindhearted, they were rogues and they protected MoonClan to the bitter end, I'll always grieve over them and be grateful to them, and to you." Ambertide meowed, "Now I know that you may blame me for their death but I couldn't do anything to help them, none of us could, we were all powerless in that fight"
"I don't blame you in that fight, Windslash helped me realize that, I'm sad for their death but I don't hate you for it." Foxfire meowed, "I want to get a fresh start, a new family, a new Clan."

563Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:05 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

"Hey, would you like to join StormClan?" Jaystar asked.

564Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:47 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Perhaps, you trust them right?" Foxfire meowed.
"Being a part of it before my memories returned, yes, though I was semi suspicious of the big guy in the medicine den." Ambertide meowed, she looked over to the medicine den, "Speaking of him, where is he?"
"Well anyway, I accept your offer." Foxfire meowed.

565Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:17 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

~cool new profile pic, Storm~

Jaystar dipped his head. "Arrow--"
   Jaystar didn't get to finish. Arrowstrike was already taking off. "Sayonara!"
   ""Sayonara"?" Featherpaw repeated.
   Arrowstrike zoomed back. "I-it means goodbye." then she took off again.
   "Well that happened." Blazefang said.
~~~
   I sighed. I jumped off the tree and ran back to the camp. From a nearby tree, I watched as some cats below had a conversation. Go To SLeeP. I urged. I felt reason trying to make its way into me, and pushed it away. Now was not the time for sanity. Nor was tomorrow. It never was.

Last edited by Jupiter on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

566Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:26 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Thanks
"So do I just join?" Foxfire meowed.
"You'll join as an apprentice and eventually be named a warrior." Ambertide replied.
"Does that mean I'd be Foxpaw?" Foxfire meowed, looking over at Jaystar

567Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:01 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

Jaystar nodded. "Yes, it does."
   Featherpaw sniffed the air and gasped.
   "What's wrong?" Jaystar asked.
   "Nothing is wrong. I smell Silo's scent!"
   "I thought she died."
   "I wasn't exactly sure. She could've survived. She's tough."
   "Foxfire," Jaystar began. "Do you have any warrior training at all?"
~~~~~
    I looked up at the sky again. It was getting closer to midnight. The cats still weren't asleep.
~~~~~
   "It's getting late." Featherpaw observed. "We should probably hit the hay."

568Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:47 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well first off, I feel I've had more than enough training living in the Dead Forest and through the Dead Forest Rebellion." Foxfire meowed, "I also know how to use my power for everything."

569Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:32 am

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

"Maybe we should only give you a moon or two of training since you already have some training." Jaystar suggested.
    "And maybe we should hit the hay." Featherpaw meowed, heading for her den. "Night, guys."
   "I agree." Blazefang meowed and headed for the warriors den, followed by Puddlethorn, Fang, and Littletooth. Soon, only Jaystar, Ambertide, Windslash, and Foxfire were left in the clearing.
   "Yeah, we should probably get to our dens." Jaystar said.

570Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Cedarpebble

Cedarpebble
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Blossom padded to a gentle stride. Many scents lingered in the air. She has faced much worse but the shade of midnight and the scent of the many cats troubled her. The most she has faced was at least five, but she knew her enemy. Blossom stopped as she came to an area where the scent was the strongest. Her nose scrunched up as the strong scent hit her nose. That is one strong scent mark. She shook her head and looked around the darkened area. It was all to dark. She settled her heart with a few breaths and closed her eyes. She opened her eyes. The maroon hue of her eyes was now replaced by a shaded white and strained veins at the corner of her eyes. She scanned the area slowly. There's nothing but faint heat signatures. She clenched her eyes shut as a shooting pain shot through her forehead. Dang it. Too far again. She murmured to herself quietly and stood still, crouched over, trying to rid of the headache.

(May I have her third power (currently not found) be Pyromania(fire-control)?)

571Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:08 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

(Depends on the limits. Like, one of my characters can control electricity. But if she gathers to much, when she attacks, it will backfire and electrocute her, usually knocking her unconscious and draining her energy.)

I was starting to get impatient, so I decided to see if there where any other cats wandering about. I headed to the area where all the dead animals were at. They were just as I left them. iT WoRKeD. THe BoDieS aReN'T DeCoMPoSiNG. Then I laughed. oF CouRSe iT WoRKeD! Then I scented the air, chuckling as I detected a cat. Using the trees to travel, I followed the scent until I came across the cat. Right below me. Crouching over in pain. But I stayed where I was. It wasn't time to reveal myself. But I did let out an insane laugh. It didn't allow anyone to pinpoint where I was, but it did tell them I was there, somewhere. I smiled, showing bloodstained teeth, my red pupils standing out against the black of the rest of my eyes.

572Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:15 pm

Cedarpebble

Cedarpebble
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Blossoms head snapped upward, her clairvoyance clicking in right away. The pain pinched in right away but she ignored it to the best of her ability. She could see a blurred ghostly outline of a cat above her. She stood up and cancelled her skill, her head throbbing with agony, but never looking away from the cat. "Show yourself." She stated with a calm voice.

(Well I guess if she absorbs too much see could burn herself. She is only fireproof at certain levels of heat. If it gets above a certain degrees she can get burned.)

573Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

(Then the power's yours)

I smiled as the cat spoke. Then I let out a laugh. aReN'T You a BRaVe oNe. I said. I stepped out to the edge of the branch so she could see me, but I didn't just down. My red eyes stared down into the she-cat's eyes. I wanted to make her scared. Of course.

574Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:38 pm

Cedarpebble

Cedarpebble
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Shivers flew down her spine but she remained strong. She let out a smirk and a slight nod. "Now I see no reason to be frightened." She mewed boldly and starred right back at her, not letting the demonic eyes of the she-cat phase her. After all she's seen worse... Right??? No of course she hasn't but the traumatic events she has been through could lightly cover this up... Well from what she has seen so far. For all I know she could have abilities that overpower mine.

575Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:47 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

The she-cat's comment took me by surprise. I smirked and chuckled. No oNe SaYS THeY'Re NoT aFRaiD aND GeTS aWaY WiTH iT. In a flash, I was a few fox-lengths behind the she-cat. Head lowered, I meowed, You aCT LiKe You HaVe No FeaR, BuT DeeP DoWN, You aRe SHaKiNG LiKe a DoG THRoWiNG oFF WaTeR. i aLReaDY HaD TWo PieCeS oF... PReY iN MiND FoR ToNiGHT. You'Re JuST a BoNuS. aND YouR 'No FeaR' aCT JuST MaKeS iT FuNNeR. At the word "funner," I jerked up my head, my eyes flashing. TiMe To ReVeaL THe ReaL You! At light-quick speeds, I ran around the she-cat, laughing insanely. THiS iS JuST aBouT THe MoST FuN i'Ve HaD iN YeaRS!

576Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:55 am

Cedarpebble

Cedarpebble
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Name: Beast> Midnightwhisper

Clan: Echoclan

Mate: Darkflake>deceased

Kits: N/A

Family: 

Lily>Kindleheart>Mother (Elder>blind)
Silver>Hawkshine>Father (deceased Warrior)

Looks: Fluffy-ish black she-cat with light stripes. Her right is red with purple selca and what looks like to be red circuit lines running from the left side of her face to her pupil, her right is is green.

Personality: Midnightwhisper is very stern she-cat with lots of humor, whether it be dark or not. She isn't one to mess around with. She loves her clan dearly but they get on her nerves from time to time with complaints and requests. She is very protective too. She does have a hint of insanity.

Special Ability: 

1.Shadow control> She has the ability to manipulate and control shadows, using them to hid herself or as a mode of transportation (travelling from one shadow to another.) She gains this ability from a parasite shadow that has possessed her. 

2. Rift Travel> She has the power to enter dreams/memories but she cannot, whatsoever, change them(hers or another). She can even enter one's mind and restore their memories/memory or visit past dreams. 

3. Lunar Empowerment> She gains more power from the moon and her powers regenerate 3x faster.
These are just effects of each moon vvvvvvvv

New Moon> weakest point> Shadow control is highly enhanced, the other two are weakened and any wounds received will not heal unless treated with herbs.
Half Moon> average point> All abilities are at her power level
Full Moon> powerful point> All abilities are above her power level and potentially uncontrollable when used
Harvest Moon> All abilities are cancelled
Blue Moon (happens once every 3 years)> Shadow control is rendered useless and Rift Travel is above its power level. All wounds received are healed without usage of herbs, even fatal.
Blood Moon(occurs after four total lunar eclipse)> She has no control over her actions

Other: Shadow control is available anytime of the day but after major usage of manipulation she must regenerate (8 hours of sleep= 4 hours of mana usage). She has two prophecies hanging over her head. One is good the other is bad. She knows this because of her Rift Travel.

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): N/A

History:

Beasty:

Theme Song:

Somewhere Only We Know- Lilly Allen

Carnivore- Starset

Last edited by Cedarpebble on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

577Stormclan's Rise - Page 23 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:07 am

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

That's too many special abilities and they seem more like a power. Maybe get rid of the controling ( and stuff like that) shadows and dreams/memories. If this affects your character in some way, let me know. The rest is good but it's not yet approved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum