Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormclan's Rise

+16
Rainboom
Fireblaze
Stormstar
Artemis
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Silvermoon
Olivenose
Speckleleaf
Hunterstrike
Cherrystar
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Vinyl
Fawnstar
Iceshard
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 30]

1Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Stormclan's Rise Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

First topic message reminder :

The Stormclan is few in members but strong. Their leader, on the other hand, well, could do with a few more lessons. There are 2 other clans in the forest: Echoclan and Mapleclan. We have survived many harsh 'storms' earning us our name. We have special powers; some stronger than others. We have many more harsh things to defeat before peace falls upon our forest, but we will rise to face them. We will survive! We are strong!

(If you are a rouge or loner and you are going to stay that way for awhile or forever, leave out the powers and special abilities; if you join a clan later on, you will gain them.)
If you are in Stormclan introduce your self like this to join:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Power(s):

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

If you are in Mapleclan or Echoclan, introduce yourself like this:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

here is mine:

Name: Jaystar

Clan: Stormclan

Mate: none yet.

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother - Nightwhisper
Father - Sunclaw
Brother - Blazefang
Sister - Featherpaw

Looks: small cat with pale gray fur and darker gray swirls. The tips of his ears are black and his tail tip is white. His front paws are black and his muzzle is too. His fur a short and his back legs are white.

Personality: Fierce, smart, funny, curious, thinks beyond borders, caring

Power(s): can read minds, walk in dreams, and Telekinesis (which he doesn't know about yet) 

Other: looks blind but isn't. He is smaller than most warriors

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 8 left. 

History:

Theme Song: Gasoline

You can only have up to 3 main characters per user.

thanks!

=^_^=

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm upgrading it heheh)

401Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:45 am

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I'll tell you later, for now, once we get back to camp we should organize patrols to go searching for any survivors." Amberpaw meowed.

402Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:13 am

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Who put you in charge?" Puddlethorn growled.
   "Shut up," Featherpaw meowed.
   "C'mon, let's go already." Blazefang said and began to follow Jaystar.

403Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:17 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well Puddlethorn, what would you have us do to stabilize it?" Amberpaw meowed following Jaystar

404Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:27 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Puddlethorn didn't respond, he just glared at Amberpaw as she passed him. Then the rest of the cats followed Jaystar. All except Fang. Puddlethorn stopped and spun around when he realized this.
   "Fang, aren't you coming?"
   "I'd rather stay here."
   "If you're staying, I'm staying."
   "Not happenin'" Featherpaw meowed and ushered them both to the entrance.
   Soon, the cats were racing through the Dead Forest, avoiding deadly mushrooms, strange creatures, and thick, gross water. After a while of this, the burst out and onto green grass. Puddlethorn and Fang were the most excited, you could tell.
   They were rolling around on the grass, sighing in relief to finally be away from that nasty forest. Featherpaw ushered them onwards and soon they were at the camp.

405Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:45 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well I guess you have several announcements to make Jaystar." Amberpaw meowed.

406Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:18 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar gave a curt nod and turned to watch as Puddlethorn slipped through the entrance. Crowflame was the first to notice their arrival. She ran straight to Littletooth and rested her head on his shoulder. "You're back!" Then she noticed Puddlethorn and her lips curled back into a snarl. "What is he doing here?"

407Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Look, long story short, he's joining the clan." Amberpaw meowed

408Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Crowflame turned towards Jaystar. "You're letting him rejoin?!" She growled.
  The cats started clamoring.
   "He shouldn't be here."
   "What was Jaystar thinking?"
   "I thought Puddlethorn was dead!"
   "Well, they are brothers."
   Jaystar jumped up onto the High Branch. "Silence!" He yowled. "There has been many strange things going on lately, but it will all be explained in time. The lives of all three Clans are at stake and there is only one way to save us. We must reunite MoonClan. I will take one or two other cats with me." Jaystar jumped down and the cats dispersed. As Jaystar headed towards his den, Featherpaw stopped him.
   "You can't go. One: You've been through much lately. Two: your sickness may be gone, but you're still weak. Three: You've been on too many adventures. Four: I said so." Featherpaw meowed. She looked around to make sure no one was listening, the said in a low voice, "An arrow will strike the heart of the one who doesn't belong. Two will betray their Clan at the flash of dawn. Venom will fill the minds of those who long for revenge. An eager warrior who never sleeps will soon meet his end."

409Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"What was that Featherpaw?" Amberpaw meowed

410Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"How about Amberpaw, Blazefang and I go."

411Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:55 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well, we may want to send maybe, two more patrols?" Amberpaw meowed, "Other than that sounds good."

412Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I will not waste so many warriors. Featherpaw, you, Puddlethorn and Amberpaw can go. If you are willing, of course, Amberpaw." Despite his calmed tone, Jaystar was still worried about the prophecy he had just recieved. Yet, he was somewhat excited. His first prophecy from Featherpaw.

413Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:01 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Why would I not be willing?" Amberpaw meowed, "I'm finding my previous Clan, I can find out more of my past."

414Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:05 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Why Puddlethorn?" Featherpaw groaned.
   "Because he knows the way through the Dead Forest." Jaystar snapped.
   "Fine. We'll leave at dawn." Featherpaw looked up at the sky. Just passed sunhigh. Plenty time to rest. "I'm gonna go tell Puddlethorn and then hit the hay."

415Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well then I'm going to hunt and then go to sleep." Amberpaw meowed.

416Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:17 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~Did Jaystar announce Amberpaw's mentor yet? if he did, was it Blazefang? because I have a feeling it was.~

"Fine by me." PUddlethorn meowed after Featherpaw told him what they were doing. "I don't think I can stand another heartbeat in this camp with all those cats glaring at me."
   "Well, then you best toughen up because we're leaving at dawn."

417Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:48 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~He did and it was Blazefang

418Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:10 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Featherpaw stifled a yawn and entered her den. Then she let the yawn go and curled up in her nest, drifting off to sleep

419Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:12 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Amberpaw entered the camp dragging two fish behind her
"Good hunting." Amberpaw meowed, she padded over to the fresh kill pile and set her fish down, she then padded into the apprentices den and drifted off into sleep

420Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:44 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

The next morning, Featherpaw was up early. It wasn't even dawn yet. But it was close. She padded to the warriors den and carefully picked her way between the warriors, all the to the back, where Puddlethorn slept near Blazefang. Fang was curled up next to Puddlethorn, twitching slightly and smiling. It was clear that she was dreaming. Featherpaw, careful not to wake Fang, gently shook Puddlethorn's shoulder. "It's time." Featherpaw whispered. Puddlethorn stirred and, with bleary eyes, focused on Featherpaw. "It's time." Featherpaw repeated. Puddlethorn gently got up, thankfully not waking Fang in the process. The went out into the clearing and Puddlethorn bathed himself. Featherpaw entered the apprentice den and made her way over to Amberpaw's nest. She carefully shook Amberpaw's shoulder. "It's time." she whispered.

421Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:33 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Huh?" Amberpaw meowed, she then remembered, "Oh right." She then raced out of the den and began to groom herself

422Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:50 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Featherpaw walked outside towards the others. "Y'all ready?" noting the empty fresh-kill pile, Featherpaw added, "We'll hunt on the way."

423Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Sounds like a plan." Amberpaw meowed.

424Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:37 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Let's go then!" Featherpaw meowed and headed for the entrance. Puddlethorn followed.

425Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:18 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I'd recommend checking the Impossible Clearing first." Amberpaw meowed, "Also, look for a huge waterfall."

426Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:35 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Amberpaw, maybe you should lead, since you seem to know where we should be going." Featherpaw meowed.

427Stormclan's Rise - Page 17 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:39 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Fair enough." Amberpaw meowed, the cats dashed through the forest until they came to the edge of the Dead Forest, "Now, through, or around it?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum