Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormclan's Rise

+16
Rainboom
Fireblaze
Stormstar
Artemis
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Silvermoon
Olivenose
Speckleleaf
Hunterstrike
Cherrystar
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Vinyl
Fawnstar
Iceshard
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 30]

1Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Stormclan's Rise Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

First topic message reminder :

The Stormclan is few in members but strong. Their leader, on the other hand, well, could do with a few more lessons. There are 2 other clans in the forest: Echoclan and Mapleclan. We have survived many harsh 'storms' earning us our name. We have special powers; some stronger than others. We have many more harsh things to defeat before peace falls upon our forest, but we will rise to face them. We will survive! We are strong!

(If you are a rouge or loner and you are going to stay that way for awhile or forever, leave out the powers and special abilities; if you join a clan later on, you will gain them.)
If you are in Stormclan introduce your self like this to join:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Power(s):

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

If you are in Mapleclan or Echoclan, introduce yourself like this:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

here is mine:

Name: Jaystar

Clan: Stormclan

Mate: none yet.

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother - Nightwhisper
Father - Sunclaw
Brother - Blazefang
Sister - Featherpaw

Looks: small cat with pale gray fur and darker gray swirls. The tips of his ears are black and his tail tip is white. His front paws are black and his muzzle is too. His fur a short and his back legs are white.

Personality: Fierce, smart, funny, curious, thinks beyond borders, caring

Power(s): can read minds, walk in dreams, and Telekinesis (which he doesn't know about yet) 

Other: looks blind but isn't. He is smaller than most warriors

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 8 left. 

History:

Theme Song: Gasoline

You can only have up to 3 main characters per user.

thanks!

=^_^=

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm upgrading it heheh)

426Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:35 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Amberpaw, maybe you should lead, since you seem to know where we should be going." Featherpaw meowed.

427Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:39 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Fair enough." Amberpaw meowed, the cats dashed through the forest until they came to the edge of the Dead Forest, "Now, through, or around it?"

428Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:41 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Around it. Plus, we have to check the impossible clearing and its outside of the Dead Forest."

429Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Wait, you've been to the Impossible Clearing?" Amberpaw meowed

430Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:48 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"No, I-I don't think so..." Featherpaw replied. "But I do know that it's outside of the Dead Forest."

431Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:52 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well you're correct about that, it probably would be beneficial to go around it." Amberpaw meowed, "We'll split up to check both sides of the Dead Forest for the waterfall. I'll go right and you and Puddlethorn go left."

432Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:54 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Okay." Puddlethorn meowed.
   "You sure you're going alone?" Featherpaw worried. "Puddlethorn could go with you."

433Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:57 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I'm sure, Puddlethorn and I both know the Dark Forest well, I think it would be best if you had a guide Featherpaw and no offense to you Puddlethorn, but I don't quite fully trust you, I'd like you to be accompanied." Amberpaw meowed

434Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Featherpaw hesitated. "Uhh... F-fine. Um, meet back at the impossible clearing by nightfall."

435Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Sounds good." Amberpaw meowed, they both darted off in opposite directions.

436Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

When they reached the impossible clearing, they looked around for any cats. "We arent doing any good together. Let's separate." featherpaw mewed.
   Puddlethorn gave a curt nod and they searched some more. Just when she was about to give up, featherpaw smelled cat scent.

437Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Amberpaw dashed through the trees until she reached a river, she jumped in and followed it downstream, when she resurfaced the scent of cat flooded her nose, she looked over to see a huge waterfall, she hauled herself out of the water I'm here, I'm home She thought, after that a cat approached her.
"Who are you!?" The cat snarled.
"I-I'm Amberpaw." Amberpaw replied.
"Amber..." The cat mumbled, "Did your name happen to be Ambertide before?"
"Y-Yes." Amberpaw replied.
"Ambertide!" The cat repeated, "Ambertide! Our long lost medicine cat has returned!"

438Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:28 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Featherpaw saw a cat off in the distance. as the cat approached, Featherpaw grew nervous. WHen the cat got near enough, Featherpaw took a deep breath and stepped forward. "Hi! My name is--"
   "Who are you?" the cat snarled. "And what are you doing here?"
   "M-my name is F-Featherpaw... I-I was just-just looking for o-old members o-of M-m-m-MoonClan."
   "Featherpaw..." the cat mumbled. 
   "A-and you a-are?"
   "My name's Alyx."
   "Oh. Kay."
   "Did you happen to have a different name previously?"
   "Y-yeah. Featherkit."
   "Oh, nevermind then."

439Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Lost medicine cat?" Amberpaw meowed confused, "What are you talking about?"
"Don't you remember?" The cat meowed, "You were previously medicine cat of MoonClan, we knew you were still alive, and now that you're here we can regain control of the Dead Forest."
"Woa, woa, woa, I barely remember anything from before three moons ago." Amberpaw meowed.
"Our leader may have a way to fix that." The cat meowed.
"Um, OK." Amberpaw meowed, the cat lead her to the waterfall.
"Back there you'll meet the new leader of MoonClan, he can help you remember." The cat meowed

440Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:42 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Follow me." Alyx meowed.
   "To where?"
   "MoonClan."
   "But, you don't have a proper name!"
   "I'm not a part of it, silly. Not yet at least. But I do know where their camp is."
   "okay."
   Alyx lead Featherpaw to the camp. When they arrived, they hid in some bushes and Featherpaw saw Amberpaw pass by. 
   "Over here." Alyx whispered. "There's a place where we can get a better view."

441Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Amberpaw padded behind the waterfall and saw an enormous cave, she then saw a shaft of light coming through a hole in the roof of the cave and there was a cat sitting in it.
"That's Nightstar, current leader of MoonClan." The cat she was with meowed, Amberpaw padded over to Nightstar.
"Rumor around the camp is that you're our long lost medicine cat." Nightstar meowed, turning to face Amberpaw.
"I guess so." Amberpaw meowed, "The cat over there said you have a way to help me remember my past, well do you?"
"I do." Nightstar meowed, "Follow me."
Amberpaw followed Nightstar through a passage into another small cave, there was a small canal around a rock in the middle of the cave, there were 3 small waterfalls trickling in leading to the canal.
"What is this place?" Amberpaw meowed.
"This was the medicine cat's den, this is also where we come to communicate with StarClan." Nightstar meowed, "Over in the corner is your nest and the other is where you store your herbs, you were always very organized with them."
Amberpaw smiled, "So what do I do?" She meowed.
"Simply sit in your nest and sleep." Nightstar meowed, "Sleeping to close to the Moongate will allow StarClan to share their knowledge with you"

442Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:18 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Featherpaw didn't like the look of this. "I-I-I-I... Wha-what if... Sh-she c-c-could g-get.... Uh uh I..."
   "Lost in words?" Alyx chuckled.
   Featherpaw nodded and took a deep breath. "W-what if they-they-they hurt her? W-w-what if they're not really um, M-MoonClan?"
   "Ha! Now you're talking nonsense!"
   "Still." Featherpaw raced down and entered the camp.
   "H-hey! Wait!" Alyx raced after Featherpaw.
   Cats gasped and murmured among themselves.
   "Is it her?"
   "It can't be, she's too young!"
   "Maybe she's the daughter."
   "Or related somehow."
   "Maybe Shadow's!"
   "And Blaze's?"
   Alyx stepped up beside Featherpaw. "Yep, that's what I was worried about."
   "Who's Blaze and Shadow?" Featherpaw asked her.
   "Blaze was the last leader, Shadow was her mate."
   "And I'm guessing I look like them."
   Alyx nodded.

443Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:52 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"OK then." Amberpaw meowed, she settled down in the nest in the corner and drifted off into sleep. As soon as she fell asleep images flashed across her vision, she saw the waterfall, she then saw cats running among the camp, and she saw herself by the waterfall treating a cat who looked like they had deadcough. She then remembered her past within MoonClan I remember now Amberpaw thought, I was medicine cat of MoonClan! But I still don't remember the battle where MoonClan fell. Amberpaw jerked awake, she turned and saw Nightstar.
"Did you remember?" Nightstar asked.
"Yes, I remembered." Amberpaw meowed.
"Does this mean you're going to join MoonClan again?" Nightstar meowed.
"Well... um, I'm kind of supposed to meet up with my friends by moonrise." Amberpaw meowed, "Actually, what time is it?"
"I'd say half way between moonrise and moonhigh." Nightstar meowed.
"Oh no! I have to go, I can't really make this decision without talking with my friends." Amberpaw meowed, she dashed through the tunnel and out through the waterfall.

444Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:23 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~featherpaw is in the moonclan camp so amberpaw just ran past her.

445Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:25 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Yes I know

446Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~so she just ran passed them without noticing them...?

447Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Yes

448Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:08 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Puddlethorn ran at full speed towards the end of the scent trail left by Featherpaw. He was so focused on following the scent trail, that he nearly ran into Amberpaw. He avoided her at the last second and crashed into a tree.

449Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:50 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Woa, Puddlethorn?" Amberpaw meowed turning towards the tree Puddlethorn, "How'd you get here? Are you okay?"

450Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:00 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Puddlethorn shook his head, trying to clear his head. "Yeah I'm fine. And I followed Featherpaw's scent trail. Its leading to where you were running from."

451Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"My den?" Amberpaw meowed, "Wait, Featherpaw's here too? How did you find this place?"

452Stormclan's Rise - Page 18 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:56 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I guess." Puddlethorn replied with a shrug. "It was mixed with another cat scent too. The scent trail."

Last edited by Iceshard on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum