Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormclan's Rise

+16
Rainboom
Fireblaze
Stormstar
Artemis
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Silvermoon
Olivenose
Speckleleaf
Hunterstrike
Cherrystar
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Vinyl
Fawnstar
Iceshard
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 30]

1Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Stormclan's Rise Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

First topic message reminder :

The Stormclan is few in members but strong. Their leader, on the other hand, well, could do with a few more lessons. There are 2 other clans in the forest: Echoclan and Mapleclan. We have survived many harsh 'storms' earning us our name. We have special powers; some stronger than others. We have many more harsh things to defeat before peace falls upon our forest, but we will rise to face them. We will survive! We are strong!

(If you are a rouge or loner and you are going to stay that way for awhile or forever, leave out the powers and special abilities; if you join a clan later on, you will gain them.)
If you are in Stormclan introduce your self like this to join:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Power(s):

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

If you are in Mapleclan or Echoclan, introduce yourself like this:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

here is mine:

Name: Jaystar

Clan: Stormclan

Mate: none yet.

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother - Nightwhisper
Father - Sunclaw
Brother - Blazefang
Sister - Featherpaw

Looks: small cat with pale gray fur and darker gray swirls. The tips of his ears are black and his tail tip is white. His front paws are black and his muzzle is too. His fur a short and his back legs are white.

Personality: Fierce, smart, funny, curious, thinks beyond borders, caring

Power(s): can read minds, walk in dreams, and Telekinesis (which he doesn't know about yet) 

Other: looks blind but isn't. He is smaller than most warriors

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 8 left. 

History:

Theme Song: Gasoline

You can only have up to 3 main characters per user.

thanks!

=^_^=

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm upgrading it heheh)

201Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Outside the Clans

202Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:24 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Okay. So are you in StormClan, MapleClan, or EchoClan's territory? Are you right outside clan territory?

203Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:28 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Currently I'm right outside the Clans

204Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Okay then, take it from there. I'll have one of my cats or someone else's take a walk in the forest and bump into you somehow

205Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:55 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Ambertide woke up with the moon shining into her den Well this marks the 3rd moon alone in this forest. She got out of her den and stretched, her stomach growled, I'm starving, I'd better go and hunt before a day of trying to remember more than my name she began padding through the forest when she heard a rustling in some bracken and a rabbit hopped out of it she got down into a crouch and began stalking it when a cat barreled over her.

206Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"You did what?!" Featherpaw stared at her brother. "Who else knows?"
   "Cinderquill, Hunterstrike," Jaystar stopped walking and looked at his little sister, who was almost as tall as him. "And Blazefang. He was one of the cats alive at the time it happened. All the others are dead."
   "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I could've helped you or something."
   "Y-you're not mad?"
   "What?! Of course not!"
   "Thanks for understanding, sis."
   "Any time, bro bro."
   "What was that?"
   "What was--" Featherpaw broke off as the bushes nearby rustled. Jaystar tasted the air. Cat scent. Not EchoClan, or MapleClan, or StormClan. Then it must be...
   "Rogues!" Jaystar hissed quietly.

207Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:29 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Ambertide and the other cat rolled around on the floor, she got on her back and threw of the cat, she then got on her feet and pounced the cat in midair.
"You ruined my Hunt you piece of fox dung!" Ambertide meowed.
the cat rolled on top of her and bit her neck, she wriggled free and dove into a pond.

208Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:32 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Sounds like a fight. Stay here, Featherpaw." Jaystar crawled out of their spot and looked around. He heard a splash and saw the flash of fur a moment before it disappeared.

209Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:42 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Ambertide swam to the other end of the pond and pulled herself out and when she did on the other end she saw two cats "I mean you no harm, I simply wish to hunt." Ambertide called

210Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar tasted a familiar scent coming from behind him, and turned to see Featherpaw. "Featherpaw! I told you to- y'know what forget it." The StormClan leader turned is milky blue gaze back on the rogue. "You're only here to hunt, huh? Then that's exactly why I have to remove you from the area! You may be outside the Clan borders now, but there's no saying whether or not you'll stay outside!"

211Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Why can I not hunt here?" Ambertide meowed, "And who are you cats anyway?"

212Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:56 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Who are we?! Who are we?! We're cats of the flippin' powerful StormClan! I'm Jaystar, the leader, and this is my sister, the medicine cat! Apprentice! And you can't hunt here, because. You're on. Our border!"

213Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:07 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Oh, this is your territory? I didn't know! And I've never heard of 'StormClan' as long as I can remember, which I figure I should mention is only to three moons ago." Ambertide meowed

214Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:15 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Jaystar," Featherpaw dropped her voice so only Jaystar could hear. "Maybe we could take her in. We are in need of cats."
   "Maybe... Okay, we'll see." Jaystar padded closer to the pond. He went around it and walked slowly over to the she-cat. He made eye contact with with her and stared. Let the test begin.

~Stormstar, I need you to have Ambertide look into Jaystar's eyes and realize he looks blind, please.

215Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:19 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"W-what are you doing?" Ambertide meowed, she then saw the she-cat's eyes, "Wait, are you blind?"

216Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~Jaystar is a male, looks blind but isn't, and is smaller than most warriors~

"No. I'm not blind. It looks like it, but I'm not." Jaystar glanced back at Featherpaw. "Would you like to join StormClan? You would be provided food, shelter, but you would also have to work. Hunting, fighting, caring for your Clan. So, whaddaya say?" 

217Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:37 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"For the three moons I can remember all I've been doing is hunting and caring for myself, but I think I can make the change." Ambertide meowed, "I know my way around the forest well but I'm not sure where you live, every time I heard or smelled another cat I dashed into this pond and hid there for the rest of the day."

218Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:18 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar shot a questioning glance at Featherpaw, who shrugged. "I'm sorry what?! For the rest of the day?! First off, that's pretty cowardly -- it's not like that cat chasing you or whatever is going to just wait for to come out! And second off, how do you not drown?!" Jaystar asked, but he knew the answer, for he  had read the she-rogue's mind.

219Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:26 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"That's one of the few things I remember from before three moons ago, my name, Ambertide and the fact that I can breath underwater, that's one of my favorite places to sleep." Ambertide meowed, "Also, I just prefer to avoid potential battles, but now that I'm joining your Clan I don't have to be as afraid."

220Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:34 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Well, do you have training?"

221Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:57 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"None that I remember but I do know how to hunt and fight and not through self teaching, I for the most part rely on speed." Ambertide meowed.

222Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:20 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Hmmm..." Featherpaw was now right beside Jaystar. "How old, in moons, are you?"

223Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:38 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Another one of the few things I remember, I'm 17 moons." Ambertide meowed.

224Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:06 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Well, you're sorta too--"
   "Seventeen moons or not, you still need training, and you'll have to become an apprentice, temporarily changing your name to Amberpaw. When your training is complete, your name will go back to Ambertide." Featherpaw interrupted.

225Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:08 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Uh, OK?" Ambertide meowed, "I'm surprised you haven't asked me about why I only remember three moons of my life."

226Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:24 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I... Uh... I was getting there!" Featherpaw glared at Jaystar, who was snickering. "You didn't think to ask her so why you laughing?"
   "How do you know? You can't read minds."
   "I can read you."
   "Fair point."
   "So... Why can you only remember the past three months, Ambertide?"

227Stormclan's Rise - Page 9 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:28 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I'm not sure exactly." Ambertide replied, "All I remember from that is a huge waterfall."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum