Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey to The Clans

+5
Jayfang
Olivenose
Iceshard
Stormstar
Hunterstrike
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 13]

1The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

This is a roleplay on how Hunterstrike arrived on the clans' doorstep. This is also a story on Hunterstrike's past anyone is welcome to join but you'll need to create seperate characters from your originals.

I am using Iceshard's character code sheet (cause i'm too lazy to create my own) And i am replacing the clan with your alias, getting rid of the rank and nine lives as well. Mainly because you probably won't be part of a clan when Hunterstrike meets you. Now I'm sure there are other cat clans out there in this fandom. So, if you want to come up with a clan for it just give a yell (just send me a message) and i'll probably respond in due time. Now, without further ado here is the character code you wil be using. You will be granted with one special characteristic (or more depending on what i approve. I suggest putting more than one to see what i approve.

Name:

Alias:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

History:

Theme Song:

Special Characteristic(s):

Extra:

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

76The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:22 am

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"We seem to have quite the army here, lets hope they don't see us as an invading force." Cinderwood meowed. Stormclaw let out a mrrow of laughter, "All right, once we get close I suggest we split into 4 smaller groups so they don't see us as much of a threat." Stormclaw meowed.

77The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:46 am

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Dipper nodded in agreement. "Good plan. I think it should work."
   "What do you mean 'should'? Of course it will work!" Mabel barged in.
   "I know all I was saying is it's a good plan." Dipper replied.
   "Okay then, shall we be on our way?" Ice interrupted.
   "Wait a minute," Starz pushed her way through the cats. "Why four groups? Why not five? Or three? Why four? Are you suggesting we all split up and join different Clans? What if we want to stay together?"
   Pipp put his tail over Starz' mouth, silencing her. "I'm sure that's not what Stormclaw meant," Pipp removed his tail. "He was just saying that we would look like less of a threat if we split for a while. We can all join the same Clan"-he looked over at Stormclaw-"Right?"

78The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:16 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I don't know, four just seemed like a good number for what we're doing." Stormclaw meowed, "I'm not saying there can't be more, but there definitely shouldn't be less. I was putting it out as a basic outline, we can modify it if needed or wanted."

79The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:58 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Dipper sighed and looked over at his sister. She was looking at him with a slightly worried look on her face. "Don't worry Mabel," Dipper smiled slightly. "We will never leave each others' sides." he nudged his sister playfully, and she smiled.
   "Promise?" she meowed.
   "I promise."
   "Hey, hi. Fury here. Can we maybe, ya know, stop messing 'round and get on going?" Fury interupted.
   "Heheh, sorry." Dipper laughed.
   Ice started to walk in a direction, then stopped. "Uh, heheh. What way is the Clans again?"

80The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Ask the cheetah cat." Stormclaw meowed, "I've only heard stories about them."

81The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice glanced reluctantly over at Hunter. "So, big guy, where we headin'?"
   Mabel was squirming with excitement, ready to be off. Dipper paced the floor murmuring to himself, occasionally stopping to go "Oh...", adjust his hat, or look around. He saw Ice watching him and trotted over. "I can't wait to get going," Dipper whispered. "We can find out so many cool things. Maybe even some anomalies!"
   "Heheh, I doubt we'll find any anomalies but I'm sure there will be some pretty interesting stuff!" Ice chuckled.
   "Yeah you're probably right about the anomalies thing, Icey," Dipper laughed. "But hey, that would be pretty cool."
   "Totally!" Mabel called out. 
   "So," Dipper turned towards Hunter. "As Icey was saying, where are we heading?"

~I edited my first post in this topic on page 3. Here's what I edited (Words that are blue are what is edited):

...Icey's face drawn on it!'"
   "Huh?" Ice mewed distractedly.
   "N-nothing," Dipper took his hat back and scowled. "And I do not act like that!"
   "Do to!"
   "Do not."
   "Do to!"
   "Do not."
   "Guys!" Ice hissed. "They'll hear all of us if you keep on bickering!"
   "Sorry," Mable glanced mischievously at Dipper. "Do to."
   Dipper sighed and rolled his eyes. "Do not."
   "Guys," Ice warned.
   "Heheh sorry Icey." Dipper's smile warmed Ice.
   "C'mon," Ice smiled. "Let's stay quiet and see what those strangers are up to."
   Ice glanced mischievously at Dipper's hat. She couldn't resist. She struck out a paw a knocked it down, snickering. Dipper gave her a look half filled with annoyance, half filled with amusement. He put his hat back on his head, adjusting it so light winds wouldn't blow it away. "Heheh, woops," Ice whispered. "Probably shouldn't have done that."

82The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:38 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I don't know if Ice is right about the anomalies thing though." Stormclaw meowed, "If I recall the stories I was told correctly, there are many anomalies that can occur with StarClan, prophecies, odd dreams about the future, sudden storms when they're angry, you could find lots of things in the anomaly zone."
"Whatever we see though, we'll go through it together." Cinderwood meowed, "Though I am interested in the mysteries of StarClan, maybe I can become a medicine cat."

83The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:43 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Dipper shook his head. "No no no. That's not what I mean. Anomalies like, I don't know, three-headed squirrels or something," he glanced over at Ice, eyes filled with laughter. "I very much doubt that will be there though."

~Another little edit on the same post I edited last time(Thing in this color are new):

"...Aaah! Let's solve a mystery! I kiss a pillow with Icey's face drawn on it!"

84The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:08 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"OK. That's very odd." Stormclaw meowed, "Can we get going, please, I don't know if I can handle any more of this sitting around, I have to be constantly doing something."

85The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:23 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I agree," Ice meowed. "We should get moving. Like I said before, which way?"

86The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:45 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

But Hunterstrike didn't respond. He just sat there and stared off into space, a look of slight depression and longing on his face. It was almost as if he was thinking about his home and his family. Which he was at the time.

87The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Hunter." Stormclaw meowed waving his tail in front of Hunter's face,"Stormclaw to Cheetah Tabby."

88The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Mabel chuckled. "Has he been staring out into the distance this whole time?"
   "I think so," Dipper replied. "I wonder why..."
   "Nuh uh," Ice shook her head. "You're not asking the big guy; he seems pretty temperamental!" Ice burst out laughing. Dipper, Mabel, and Fury did too.
   "Wait a second," Dipper's voice broke through the laughter. "Why are we laughing?"
   "I don't know," Mabel stopped laughing along with Ice and Fury. "But what I do know is that it's fun!"
   Fury, Ice, Mabel, and Dipper all broke into laughter again. "I still have n-no idea w-why I'm l-laughing!" Dipper said through laughs.

89The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:22 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"The reason why i've been staring off into space the entire time is because i miss my family. I had to leave them in order to protect them from my enemies." Hunterstrike said without looking at them.

90The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

The group fell silent. Dipper let out a little whistle and mewed, "Wow."
   "Bloody Hel, that's terrible!" Ice said sympathetically.
   "Yeah, you having to leave your family just because of some stupid enemies!" Fury stomped her fore paw into the ground. "And leave 'em to protect 'em!"
   "While this is all very sad," Kaity mewed in a soft voice, her slightly British accent strangely calming. "We should all get going now, before the sun sinks and leaves us with the moon."

91The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:45 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"I don't know about ya'll but i'm the most active at night." Hunterstrike mewed still without turning to look at them.

92The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:55 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I know," Kaity replied. "But there are dangers even you could not fight off. And blimey, many of us are tired." she flicked her tail towards Dipper, Mabel, Ice, Fury, Pipp, and Starz. "Not to mention Pipp is grieving for his lost sister, Olive. So I suggest we should stop dwaddling and get on with this journey. This Journey to the Clans."

While Kaity had been talking to Hunterstrike, Pipp had been spilling out his feelings on Fury. "What's wrong?" she had asked. Pipp hadn't answered but after awhile couldn't take it any more. "I miss Olive so much!" Pipp had blurted. "I miss her calling me Poindexter, I miss her smile, I miss calling her Sixer and Septer... I miss her so much Fury!"
   "Wait, why would you call her Sixer? Or Septer?" Fury asked.
   "I- She- words not working for mouth." Pipp stuttered. He took a deep breath and tried again. "She was born"- he whispered something in Fury's ears-"and if her smarts weren't enough!"
   "She's a Polyda-" Fury exclaimed.
   Pipp covered her mouth with his tail. "Shh.."

Last edited by Iceshard on Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

93The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:12 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"It seems we all have things to mourn." Stormclaw meowed, "Cinderwood and I had to leave our homes behind and all of our closest friends, the entirety of SeaClan is gone, and we couldn't do a thing about it."
"Stormclaw." Cinderwood meowed, "It's not your fault, we can't control what Twolegs do. We both miss our home and our friends but we can't blame ourselves for what happened, all we can do is honor their memory and hope that more of us made it out alive."
"Wait how'd you know what I was thinking?" Stormclaw asked.
"Because I know you mouse-brain." Cinderwood purred.

94The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:59 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice was growing impatient. "Let's just go already!" she scoffed. "This bloody wait is getting on my nerves."

95The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Okay, okay, Hunter where are we headed." Stormclaw meowed

96The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"i can't remember off the top of my head right now. i'll go check. Wait here." Hunterstrike said and sprinted away.

97The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:51 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well it looks like We'll have to wait for a while but I know we're all impatient so if he Isn't back by moon high we'll set off in the direction he left in. Do you all agree with that? Again this is flexible Furry." Stormclaw meowed.

98The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:02 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I could do with a little rest," Dipper conceded, nudging Mabel playfully. "If ya get what I mean."   "Me too," Mabel yawned, though Ice could tell it was fake. Ice rolled her eyes as Mabel continued. "After all it's been quite the adventurous day. For me at least." she added with a snort of laughter.
   "And bleeding you-know-who disappeared on us and made things worse -- she was a great cat to have by your side!" Ice meowed.
   "What, did you pick up on her talk too?" Mabel asked, a playful glint in her eyes.
   "Might-a," Ice grunted. "Meanwhile, since we're waitin' fo' Mr. Cheetah Cat to come back, why don't you tell us 'bout your 'venture, Mabel."
   "Okay!" Mabel plopped down and took a deep breath. Then she began.

Pipp stood up and took a deep breath. "I'm gonna go see if I can find Olive," He announced. "I'll be back a quarter 'til sun down." He walked off into the distance, Fury following.
   "Hopefully we don't have to wait long," Kaity mewed softly. "For Hunter may return soon."
   "Har!" Ice shouted to Kaity. "Sorry. Continue." she said to Mabel.

99The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:17 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

A few minutes Hunter skidded to a stop next to their little group and his fur was standing up on end from the wind. "Hoorah!" He exclaimed after shaking himself off like a dog would do. "If any of you think my behavior can be odd at times I'm letting you know now that I've befriended many dogs in my life. Foxes, wolves, dingoes, kangaroos, a few bats, and many birds of prey."

100The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:24 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"OK then, have you found the Clans yet?" Stormclaw meowed

101The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:45 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Aye I have. We go north for about half a moon or so and then we go west for about a week. Don't ask how I figured this out in only about thirty to fifteen minutes because I put myself through some really harsh training to condition my body. It's allowed me to run really fast for very long periods of time." Hunterstrike explained. "Gimme a sec and I'll be ready." Hunterstrike bounded off in the direction of the tree that he, Cinderwood, and Stormclaw had been talking in earlier.

102The Journey to The Clans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Ice glanced over at Dipper. "Blimey!" She exclaimed. "That long?"
   Dipper looked thoughtful. "We can try and find a shortcut..."
   "Olive would be best at that cause she's a bloody Polydac-" Pipp cut Ice off with a look. "Ahem," Ice cleared her throat. "I meant to say... because she's very fast!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum