Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormclan's Rise

+16
Rainboom
Fireblaze
Stormstar
Artemis
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Silvermoon
Olivenose
Speckleleaf
Hunterstrike
Cherrystar
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Vinyl
Fawnstar
Iceshard
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 30]

1Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Stormclan's Rise Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

First topic message reminder :

The Stormclan is few in members but strong. Their leader, on the other hand, well, could do with a few more lessons. There are 2 other clans in the forest: Echoclan and Mapleclan. We have survived many harsh 'storms' earning us our name. We have special powers; some stronger than others. We have many more harsh things to defeat before peace falls upon our forest, but we will rise to face them. We will survive! We are strong!

(If you are a rouge or loner and you are going to stay that way for awhile or forever, leave out the powers and special abilities; if you join a clan later on, you will gain them.)
If you are in Stormclan introduce your self like this to join:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Power(s):

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

If you are in Mapleclan or Echoclan, introduce yourself like this:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

here is mine:

Name: Jaystar

Clan: Stormclan

Mate: none yet.

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother - Nightwhisper
Father - Sunclaw
Brother - Blazefang
Sister - Featherpaw

Looks: small cat with pale gray fur and darker gray swirls. The tips of his ears are black and his tail tip is white. His front paws are black and his muzzle is too. His fur a short and his back legs are white.

Personality: Fierce, smart, funny, curious, thinks beyond borders, caring

Power(s): can read minds, walk in dreams, and Telekinesis (which he doesn't know about yet) 

Other: looks blind but isn't. He is smaller than most warriors

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 8 left. 

History:

Theme Song: Gasoline

You can only have up to 3 main characters per user.

thanks!

=^_^=

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm upgrading it heheh)

676Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:08 am

Fireblaze

Name: Fireblaze

Clan: Echoclan

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Family: Clove (rouge; deceased)

Looks: A sleek, light orange Egyptian Mau with dark orange tiger stripes

Personality: Very protective of her sister, gets sensitive when people talk about Clove, hates people who brag, is afraid of stalkers, and hates being alone.

Special Abilities: Can breath fire (if warm enough, can reach to 150 degrees fahrenheit, it can reach one foot, she can hold it for 5 seconds, and she has scales on the inside of her mouth and throat) and she can turn her whole body into metal which makes her stronger, faster, lighter, and hard to hit (if focused and only for 10 mins or she could die)

Other: N/A

History: Was brought into the clan and was found on a moss bed outside the clan next to a dead cat. (Clove)

Theme song: Nightcore- My Sweetheart

Last edited by Fireblaze on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

677Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:09 am

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary

How hot can the fire get? How long can she hold it? How long can she stay metal? Are there any disadvantagds to both of these powers?
Also, you don't have to, but if you want you can add that she has scales lining the inside of her mouth and throat('cause if she didn't, that would be very damaging to her body) or you could add that they aren't fully grown meaning that she has to be careful how much fire she spirts. Also, is there anything that triggers the fire? Like, anger for example(in the Dragons In Our Midst books, that's how Billy's fire would get triggered(at first)). The triggering is mostly up to you.
          Just Outta Curiousity,
             ~Jupi

678Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:21 pm

Fireblaze

Fireblaze

Ok, is that ok? Smile

679Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:31 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

Almost. What advantages does turning metal give her? Also, please make the time on turning metal shorter.

680Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Fireblaze

Fireblaze

Sigh.....Ok, lets try this. Thanks for the support, Jupi

681Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

Heh, no problem! And....
     APPROVED

~see you tonight, Fire

682Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:44 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Ambertide padded out of the medicine cat den into the StormClan clearing, she looked up at the night sky still contemplating what she had received from StarClan, "The next war is upon you and it will only be prevented if the bloods of the past run stale." She muttered to herself. She heard a rustle in the bushes and Foxpaw padded out of the apprentice den, he looked over at Ambertide.
"Ambertide? What are you doing out here? It's the middle of the night." Foxpaw meowed.
"Oh Foxfire, I mean, Foxpaw." Ambertide meowed with surprise, "I was just-"
"You were thinking about your prophecy from StarClan." Foxpaw interrupted.
"Yes, I don't know what to make of it and I worry for all of you and MoonClan, what's even more unsettling were those huge crashes yesterday." Ambertide meowed.
"That last part bothered me too but I'm sure you'll figure all of this out, heck maybe some other cat will, we can't predict what StarClan will do or have happen but we can prepare for whatever comes our way." Foxpaw meowed sitting down next to Ambertide.
"Thanks Foxpaw, that really helps." Ambertide meowed.

683Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Fireblaze

Fireblaze

I put some fresh-kill onto the fresh-kill pile. Just living the boring life!! I thought to myself. I sighed. Blossompaw walked by me. "Hey Fireblaze!" she exclaimed happily. "Oh, hey Blossompaw!" I replied. I had such a boring life.

684Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:24 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

(Stardust's PoV:)
   I walked over to the fresh-kill pile, licking my chops. 'A quick bite before the dawn patrol wouldn't hurt,' I thought hungrily. Intent on finding the right meal for the morning, I had yet to notice Fireblaze by the pile, her sigh, or Blossompaw padding by.
   Looking through the pile, I found a plump shrew, a couple skinny mice, a frail raven, and... "Ew!" I exclaimed, picking up a rotten woodpecker, looking like it was killed five days prior, from the bottom of the pile and tossed it to the side. Quickly digging a hole, I buried the rotten woodpecker some ways away from the camp. Coming back, I picked up a small mouse, half my appetite ruined. That's when I noticed Fireblaze. Swallowing my bite, I nodded to the young warrior, who had earned her warrior name only about six moons ago. "Fireblaze, do you know where Blossompaw went? You two are joining the dawn patrol." I quickly finished the rest of the mouse, and started to bathe as I waited for the light orange Egyptian Mau to answer.

685Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:30 pm

Fireblaze

Fireblaze

I quickly finish up a plump mouse and reply,"Ok, I'll find her Stardust. Is there anything wrong?" Then Blossompaw pads toward us. "Hi, Stardust! Hi, Fireblaze!" she exclaims. "Hi," I say."Stardust, I need to talk with you. I saw a figure. Stalking me. I think."

686Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:57 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Ambertide and Foxpaw padded into the camp each carrying two mice and Foxpaw had a squirrel. they each set their prey down in the fresh kill pile and took one of their mice and went over beside the medicine cat den to eat, Ambertide looked inside wondering where the big cat that was there earlier had gone

687Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:06 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

(Featherpaw's PoV: ~ when she and Cerin ran in)
   "Who are you?" Jaystar growled.
   Slightly hurt, I cried, "Brother! It's me, Featherpaw!"
   "Featherpaw? You are not Featherpaw. Ya can't be! You don't look anything like her!" Jaystar was having a hard time looking into my fully black eyes, I could tell. He finally gave in and looked at Cerin instead.
   "It's a long story... Involving--"
   Cerin interrupted me. "Death... Songs... Changing... Insanity... Rage... Uhm... Oh! Power... Stuff like that. And a huge grey tabby who thinks he's faster than me." Cerin scoffed. "NObody is faster than me!"
   "Shut it, Cocky." I growled. Then surprise and guilt crossed my face. "I-I-I mean..."
   "There's a dark side in us all..." Cerin said nonchalantly, patting my back with her tail.
   I lost it. "How can you be so calm about this?!" I screeched at her. "We were attacked by a psychopath who tried to KILL US AND TURNED US INTO... MONSTERS!" If looks could kill, Cerin would be dead. "HOW'S THAT GOIN' FOR YA, BY THE WAY?! ARE YOU LIKING BEING HALF-DARK AND IN PAIN AND DEPRESSED??!! OH THAT'S RIGHT!" I was literally screeching at the top of my lungs now. "YOU'RE NOT GOING THROUGH ANY OF THAT BECAUSE YOU CHANGED INTO SOME POWERFULLY KITTY THING!!!!! Cerin." venom took over the word "Cerin" as I spat it.[1]
   Cerin looked shocked. So did Jaystar. And basically every StormClan cat in camp, as my screeching had woken everyone.
   "Cerin?" Jaystar repeated. "Is that your name? Cerin?"
   "Yeah..." Cerin drawled. "But you knew me as 'Arrowstrike'."
  Jaystar looked confused and shocked. Cerin simply said, "A tale for another story-- I-I mean time."[2]
   I was still angry. I was still facing Cerin. And I still had words to say. "I hope you get attacked by Insanities and turned half-doll, forced to show that side of you every New Moon, Blood Moon, and Blue Moon!!!"[3] I screeched at Cerin, before running out of the camp into the forest.
~~~~~~~
[1] spat the word, not actual venom.
[2] don't be breaking the fourth wall on me, Cerin!
[3] Feather, why you telling everyone Arrow the Hedgehog's future? Yup, that's right. Dark times lie ahead for you, Arrow, my friend. Many... (Half doll...dark side...destroys the city...guilty...painful, slow death...turns insane....EXE...hurts Barry...)
Arrow: I hate you.
Me: What?! Why!
Arrow: I'm your main character! Shouldn't I be protected by plot armor?
Me: Just 'cause cannon Sonic is protected by plot armor doesn't mean you are. Don't worry, your death is far away.
Arrow: *Raises eyebrow"* When?
Me: Let's just say you don't survive to 15.
Arrow: WHAT?! My 15th birthday is close! That means so is my death!
Me: *sighs* Arrow, you can be so stupid sometimes.
Arrow: Hey!
Me: Have you ever seen any of the characters age to US?
Arrow: ...Oh! Heheheh...
Me: Okay. Now get back in the unnamed fanfiction I'm writing and continue playing FNaF 3.
Arrow: What gunna happen?
Me: Summary - You'll meet GLaDOS.
Arrow: How's that a summary?!
Me: GO!
Arrow: Fine... *mumbles something*
Me: What'd ya say?
Arrow: *Looks back and smirks* You don't wanna know. *Flashes off in a black and light blue blur*
Me: *sighs* Dissed by my own character. *scoffs* Typical. I guess it is my fault. I am a dark person... *continues mumbling to self while walking off*

Last edited by Jupiter on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

688Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Fireblaze

Fireblaze

(Blossompaw's PoV):

"Oh, that was me," I chuckled. "You....What?....Why?" Fireblaze sputtered. "Stalker." My tail lowered. "It's not my fault!" I exclaimed. "I....I just got bored." Fireblaze sighed. "Ok, I forgive you...but, you've gotta' stop sneaking on people!" I explained. "Ok..," I said. "Now quickly we gotta' do the dawn patrol!!"

689Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:09 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Amberpaw had finished her mouse and looked up to see two cats with Jaystar, she got up and padded over to them.
"Hey Jaystar, who are these two ca-" Ambertide stopped as she looked at one of the cats, "Oh! Featherpaw! Thank StarClan you're safe, I was worried about you."
Foxpaw looked beside him but Ambertide had gone, he got up and looked around and spotted her, he began to walk over to her when he saw one of the cats beside her, he became filled with rage, he leaped at the cat.
"YOOOOOU!!!" Foxpaw yowled slamming into the cat

690Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:39 am

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

~first off... How would she know it was Featherpaw? Instinct?
Second off... Who did Foxpaw slam into? It couldn't be Cerin, unless Foxpaw was alive about a year ago, not even... And if it was Featherpaw...?

691Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:42 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~He slammed into Cerin and he's been alive for years. He thought that Cerin was Eclipse

692Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

~Is Foxpaw blind? Cerin doesn't look anything like Eclipse.

693Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Okay now I'm confused, earlier when there was the part of the forest with the dead animals Windslash mistook Cerin for Eclipse and I could have sworn that you mentioned her looking similar.

694Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:09 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

~Isn't Windslash blind? I mentioned Cerin SMELLING like Eclipse. Y'know, the blood?

695Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:24 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Meh! I'm confused!

696Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:43 am

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

~Just don't have Foxpaw attack Cerin
And
Have Ambertide say something like the following:~
"Jaystar, who are these cats?" Ambertide asked, eyeing them warily. That grey... Black eyed cat has a sense of familarity...
~just a suggestion.~

697Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:58 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Meh fine
"Jaystar, who are these cats?" Ambertide asked, eyeing them warily. That grey... Black eyed cat has a sense of familarity...
Foxpaw swallowed the last of his mouse and looked to his side where Ambertide was, he looked around and spotted her next to Jaystar and two cats he did not recognize, he got up, stretched and began to walk towards them

698Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:55 am

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

~im just gonna say Featherpaw ran off right after you asked jaystar the question...~

(Jaystar's pov:)
    I turned to Ambertide, still in shock. Shaking my head in attemp to clear it, I meowed, "The cat that just ran off... that was... that was Featherpaw..." my voice dropped to a whisper, and tears form in my eyes, but none fell.
   "And I was Arrowstrike. The name's Cerin now." Cerin spoke up.

699Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:13 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"What? I knew she seemed familiar!" Ambertide meowed, "I'm going to go get her!"

700Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:29 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

(Stardust's pov:)
   "Let's go." I said, and Fireblaze, Hummerthroat, my apprentice Blossompaw, and I headed out.

(Featherpaw's pov:)
   I ran, tears streaming from my eyes and flying behind me. My anger had turned into tears not long after I left the camp. After running through the forest, everything a slight blur, I stopped under a huge maple tree and continued to cry somewhat silently.
   Something caused me to remember something someone said. When I was around five moons... Four moons ago... We were having a good time...
~flashback~
   "Featherkit!" Jaystar protested as I dragged him over to the Flat Rock. Flat Rock was a big rock with a flat top usually bathed in sunlight. There were smaller rocks leading up to it, the rocks getting bigger near the top.
   "Come on big brother!" I whined. "I promise this'll be fun."
   Jaystar rolled his eyes. "Fine."
  My eyes lit up. "Stay here while I'll get the others!"
   Jaystar smiled as I took off.
   When I had gathered the others, which constisted of Littletooth, Crowfur, my brother Blazefang, and my friends Silverkit[1], Leafkit[2], Blazekit[3], Shadepaw[4], Rockpaw[5], and Emeraldpaw[6]
   I scrambled up to the top of the rock and beamed down at them as I explained the rules. "I have a few questions scratched onto some leaves..." I said as I pulled the leaves out. "And others in my mind." I scrambled halfway down the rock pile. "Do you all get how to do this?"
  Nods came from the warriors, shouts of excited agreement came from the kits, and a grunt came from Shadepaw.
  "This could be interesting..." Blazefang murmured with a smile. "Secrets will be revealed... Probably."
   "Okay!" I began, my eyes closed in excitememnt and my mouth open[7]. "Le--" I broke off and opened my eyes, tilting my house in confusion as I heard stifled laughter from the warriors. "What's so funny?"[8]
   "Sorry," Littletooth began. "It just that face you made was... um..."
   "Aborable!" Crowfur finished.
   "Thanks..." I blushed. "Anyways, let's begin!"
   "So what's the question?" Leafkit asked.
   "Okay, okay." I said. "The question goes to Silverkit. The fabulous."
   "Yeah, booooooy!" Silverkit meowed.
   "Do you have a secret crush on Blaze?" I asked, then realised my mistake. "Oh, wait I mean Blazekit." but Silverkit didn't hear.
  "Who's Blaze? I mean, wait WHAT?!" Silverkit meowed in surprise.
   "What?" Blazekit growled.
   "Oh dear..." Leafkit murmured.
   "Probably does." Rockpaw meowed.
   "Rockpaw." Emeraldpaw said.
   "I just said that." Rockpaw replied.
   "That was my line."
   Silverkit was trying to stifle laughter, but failing.
   "I... I said that." Rockpaw meowed.
   Blazekit, Leafkit, Silverkit, and I were laughing hard, while the warriors were confused.
   "Oh wait, that's your line! Ohhhh!"
   Everyone burst out in laughter, the younger cats the hardest.
   "You had one job, Rockpaw."[9] I laughed.
~same day, another scene~
   "Have you forgotten that she's with Littletooth?" Emeraldpaw asked.
   "Ohhhhhh" Rockpaw realised.
   "Mousebrain." Silverkit meowed, as Rockpaw contniued to "oh" over him.[22]
kanohhhhhh." Rockpaw finished.[10]
~same day, another scene~
   "Don't ever ask me that again." Silverkit tittered.
   Leafkit laughed. "Oh gosh..."
   Silverkit started to laugh again.
   "Silverkit." Leafkit meowed.
   "SILVER!" Blazekit snapped.[11]
~SD, AS~
   "Don't be too happy. There's more questions for you." Leafkit meowed to Rockpaw.
   "So? I'm not a wimp like you." Rockpaw smirked.
   "What's that?" Leafkit inquired.
   Rockpaw tittered. "I said, I'm not a wimp like you."
   "That's it!" Leafkit growled.
   "Leafkit." Blazefang, Emeraldpaw, and Jaystar meowed in unison.
   "He started it!" Leafpaw complained.[12]
   "Be a good boy and SHUT UP!" I shouted.
~SD, AS~
   "You can run but you can't hide!" Rockpaw warned as he chased Leafpaw back to Flat Rock.
   "Ugh." Emeraldpaw sighed.
   "Boys-" Blazekit began.
   "It's funny when I say it." Silverkit meowed.
   "Shut up! Shut up!" Blazekit growled.
   "Okay okay okay." Silverkit rushed.
   "I will." Leafkit replied.
   'He must've heard Blazekit finish...' I thought.
   "If he stops chasing me." Leafkit finished.
   "Actually I will stop chasing you. You don't deserve the attention." Rockpaw said.
   "Hey!" Leafkit protested.
   "Leafkit, shut up." I meowed.
~SD, AS~
  "Hey. Hey Feather." Blazefang meowed.
   "What?" I asked.
 He apparently didn't hear because, "Hey hey hey. Hello. Hey. Featherkit."
   "What?" I asked again.
   "Feather. Featherkit. Hey, hey Featherki--"
   "WHAT?" I asked again, annoyed.
   "Okay." Blazefang began. "Do you... Like... Leafkit?"
   My eyes closed, I replied, "No, I d-- wait, WHAT?!"
   Blazefang started to laugh. "Do you?"
   "N-no! Not in that way!" I replied nervously.
   "Oooo! Someone's in loooove!" Jaystar laughed.
   "No! No I'm not!" I protested.
   "Leafkit and Featherkit," Blazekit sang slowly. "sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G."
   "I will murder you." I growled.
   There was silence before, "You were joking right?"
   "Maybe." I replied to Silverkit.
   "So you were joking?"
   "I said maybe. Which means yes in this case."
   "So... You were joking?" Silverkit asked again.
  "YES!"
~SD, AS~
   "To Blaze- Ahg. To Blaze- ugh." Leafkit failed, his voice cracking on both 'Blaze's.
  We laughed.
   "Ahem. Okay. Yeah huh. Okay. Here's the--"
   "Get to it, Leafkit!" Blazekit snapped.
   "O-okay. The question is... Blazekit, what would you do if you found a recently killed thrush on the border of Mapleclan? Oh! If it was the slightest bit more on the Mapleclan side, and wasn't killed by a cat. And was still edititab- edital-editable... Yeah."
   "I-I I'd kill it."
   *laughter*
~SD, AS~
   "Just ask another question, Leafkit." Emeraldpaw said.
   "Fine..." Leafkit sighed.
   "Someone's on their man period."[14] Crowfur joked.
    We all cracked up, even though us kits had no idea what the female warrior was talking about. And, as we later found out, neither did she.[15]
~next day, while playing the game~
   "So, it's just us four?" Silverkit asked,
 as Emeraldpaw and Rockpaw were busy with other things.[19] "Us eight, I mean."
   "NO." Shadepaw growled.
   "Ahhh!" Silverkit squeaked.
   "Silverkit, calm down it's only Shadepaw." I giggled.
   "Great. Now I'm stuck with two mousebrains."[16] Leafkit grumbled.
   "What was that punk?" Shadepaw growled.
   "I said TWO mousebrains." Leafkit replied.
   "You wanna fight?" Shadepaw took a step forward.
    "No fighting your Clanmates, Shadepaw." Jaystar warned.
   "Shadepaw, behave." said Gempaw,[17] who was also joining us this time.
   "*sigh* Yes, Gempaw." Shadepaw sighed.
    The older cats and a couple of the kits cracked up.
   "Ha! You're getting told by a girl!" Leafkit taunted.
   "Leafkit..." I warned.
   "I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I'M SORRY!" he squeaked.[18]
~SD, AS~
   "I'm liking this round so far." Leafkit winked, happy that he hadn't gotten any questions.
   "To Shadepaw, once again!" Silverkit announced.
   "Ha!" Leafkit exclaimed.
   "Ugh." Shadepaw gave a quick groan, which sent most of us into laughter.[20]

~flashback ends~[21]
  "I can't believe so much has happened in only a few days..." I murmured, a tear sliding down my cheek.
  "Hey you!" growled a voice. "What are you doing on EchoClan territory?"

(Stardust's PoV:)
   As we were walking along the MapleClan border, I saw a grey cat, her back to us, sitting in a clearing under one of the few maple trees that completely cross our border.
   "Hey you!" I growled as we approached her. "What are you doing on EchoClan territory?"
   She turned around with a gasp, and my whole patrol, including me, recoiled in surprise as we saw her black eyes and black-stained cheeks. "I-I'm sorry..." she whimpered as she stood up. "I had no idea I had passed any borders..."

~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I'm changing a few characters' ages.
 ~Featherpaw is now 9 moons old. 
 ~Jaystar is now 46 moons (3 years and 10 moons)
 ~Blazefang is now 46 moons (3 years and 10 moons
 ~Puddlethorn is now 59 moons old (4 years and 9 moons)

~Littletooth is now 35 moons (2 years and 11 moons)
 ~Crowfur(I think that's her name...) is now 33 moons (2 years and 9 moons)

[1] Silverkit is 9 moons DPT(during present time); 5 moons in the flashback
[2] Leafkit is 9 3/4 moons DPT; 5 3/4 moons in flashback
[3] Blazekit is 9 moons DPT; 5 moons in flashback
[4] Shadepaw is 11 moons DPT; 7 moons in flashback
[5] Rockpaw is 10 moons DPT; 6 moons in flashback
[6] Emeraldpaw is 10 moons(about a week older than Rockpaw) DPT; 6 moons in flashback
[7] I'm trying to explain a cute face...
[8] Didn't really know how to add it in, but she said that with a British accent.
[9] based off scene from Ask The Sonic Characters episode 6 by zsonicxcouplez on YouTube
[10] based off scene from Ask The Sonic Characters episode 6 by zsonicxcouplez on YouTube
[11] based off scene from Ask The Sonic Characters episode 6 by zsonicxcouplez on YouTube
[12] based off a scene from Ask The Sonic Characters episode 6 by zsonicxcouplez on YouTube
[13] based off scene from Ask The Sonic Characters episode 6 by zsonicxcouplez on YouTub
[14]based off scene from Ask The Sonic Characters episode 6 by zsonicxcouplez on YouTube
[15] and neither did I.
[16] couldn't think of a better warrior-related insult...
[17] Gempaw is 11 1/2 moons DPT; 7 1/2 during flashback.
[18] Based off scene from Ask The Sonic Characters episode 2 by zsonicxcouplez on YouTube
[19] I was saying that to explain why he said "four"
[20] Based off scene from Ask The Sonic Characters episode 2 by zsonicxcouplez on YouTube
[21] I would put more, but there's so much I could put, it would take way to long! I really wanted to put more though... Maybe in another post...

Good job zsonicxcouplez(xfantasybr0) and everyone else involved in the Ask The Sonic Characters series and other series by them! The Ask The Sonic Characters series gives me a good laugh no matter how many times I've watched it! I also enjoy the parts with songs in their series. My favorite is "Bad Day" Razz 

[22] But of course, I can't put dumb *ss

Don't you dare judge me.

Last edited by Jupiter on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:21 am; edited 5 times in total

701Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:05 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~I'm changing Ambertide's age to 24 moons old

702Stormclan's Rise - Page 28 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:43 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

~might wanna do a quick re-read of my previous post as I added to it.
Arrow: No. No. N-no. No.
~beep~
Me: Okay, you might wanna do a--
Silver: *laughing*
Me: Silver.
Silver: Yeah?
Me: Do you mind?
Silver: I'm sorry. I'm high right now.
Arrow: *laughs uncontrollably*
~beep~
Me: You might wanna do a quick re-read of my--
Shadow: You talk too much.
Me: I'M TRYING TO SAY MY LINE.
Shadow: Heheheh.
Me: Shut up!*voice crack* Oh. Shut up.
~beep~
Me: Ohhhhhhhh kanohhhhhh.
Arrow: Ahem.
Me: *laughing*
Arrow: AHEM.
Silver, Sonic, Amy: *laughing*
Arrow: Jupi. AHEM!
Me: *continues laughing*
Arrow: AHEM! JUPI!
Me: I'm sorry I think I'm--
Arrow: No. No. No. N-no. You are not high right now.
Me: Yes, I am. Didn't you see that candy I ate?
~beep~
Arrow: Since Jupi seems to have her hands full...
Me: *laughing uncontrollably*
Arrow: I'll take over for her! Basically what she was saying is that she made some CHANGES to her previous post--
Sonic: On MobiusBook. *laugh*
Arrow: Sonic, shut up! She made some changes to her previous post and advices that you re-read her post. So seeya next time!
Me: *still laughing* No! Wait!
Arrow: I did it for you. B*tch.
Me: Arrow. I'm--
Arrow: *shaking me* YOU ARE NOT HIGH!
Me: If you say so dot dot dot.
Everyone: *bursts out laughing*
Arrow: Stop. Saying. PUCTUATION!
~the next day~
Me: Hey, Arrow?
Arrow: Yeah?
Me: Y'know, yesterday. I wasn't gonna say 'high'
Arrow: *stiffens*
Me: *laughing* I was gonna say 'dying'
Arrow: *shaking in fury*
Me: *stops laughing, suddenly nervous* Oh, crap. Eheh... Um... Gotta run! *runs off* SHADE, SHADOW! CORBY! SONIC! AQUA! ANYONE OF YOU! *hides behind Silver* Help me...
Arrow: *runs up to the group and instantly spots Jupi* *smirks* Aww... I Jupi hiding behind her wittle cwush? Aw.. How cute. You scared? Don't worwy. I will bite.
Me: *blushes*
Silvia, Silver, Blaze, Amber: What?!
Blaze: Jupi... *growls*
Me: N-no Blaze! I don't have a crush on Silver. I have a crush on someones else! *laughs nervously*
Sonic: I heard a 's' after "someone".
Shadow: Tell us your deepest darkest secret.
Me: No.
Shadow: Gosh Dangit.
Arrow: *growls*
Me: *yelps in fear and hides behind Shadow*
Shadow: !!! What are you doi--
Me: Protect me and I'll think about writing up Shadaqua.
Shadow: *nods*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum