Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Highschool RPG - Page 5 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Highschool RPG - Page 5 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Highschool RPG

+6
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Cherrystar
Iceshard
Fawnstar
Vinyl
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

1Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Highschool RPG Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

First topic message reminder :

Your first day of school begins on Wendesday, August 27th. You have already gathered all your materials need for your necessary class. You seem very excited/unhappy about the schools starting back up again. You can't wait to talk to your friends again. You may have been talking to them over BuddyBubble during the summer but it would be nice to see them in reality. In case you don't know, BuddyBubble is a chatting app on your computer/phone. It allows you to chat with multiple friends at once or you could chat with only one.

Your schools name is Hollow Highschool. The mascot happens to be a Squirrel named Sammy Squirrel. The school is located in a town called Farcity on an island known as Trobadorha. The school sits on the outskirts of the small town but it isn't a far walk. Farcity is a town where no cars, fossil fuel burning, and harmful chemicals exsist. But electricty and electronics exist. It is considered the healthiest town on this fantasy Earth. Farcity is based of the pioneer days. You ride bikes or walk to choosen desination, every house is heated with a fire place and cooled with high tech, non-harmful, electric fans. Other than that Farcity is your home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Farcity consists of only 14 streets, 2 resturants, 1 publlic library, 1 highschool,middle school, elementary school, 2 disability schools, 1 college, 1 large hospital, 7 farm plots, 4 stores, and a population of only 200+ people.

(Streets)

1. Juniper Street

2. Catcher Lane

3. Tulip Terrace

4. Main Street

5. Ridgeway Road

6. Jacobsen Avenue

7. North Terrace

8. Thunder Street

9. Hawthorn Way

10. Fairway

11. Hollow Avenue

12. Archer Lane

13.1st Street

14.2d Street

(Resturants)

1. Farcity Cafe'

2. Indigo Coffee House (Indigo)

(Schools)

Hollow Highschool

North Middle School

Far Elementary

Far's School For The Deaf

Hollow's School For The Blind

Farcity Central College

(Farm Plots)

1. Corn

2. Wheat

3. Livestock

4. Mixed Flowers

5. Rice

6. Mixed Fruits

7. Mixed Vegetables

(Stores)

1. Crane's Clothing

2. Justice's World of Pets

3. Hawthorn's Commisary (grocercy store)

4. Farcity Mart (Walmart)

(Hospitals)

Farcity Hospital

St. Laurens Child Care

Mitty's Cancer Care Clinic

Character Code

Full Name:

Birthday:

Grade:

Bubbletag:

Classes (generals and electives in order):

Favorite Class:

Class positon (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.):

Farcity Adress:

Parents:

Looks:

Siblings:

Pets:

Personality:

Job:

Crush:

Bf/Gf:

Hobbys:

Disabilities:

College Goal:

History:

Extra:

My Characters

Full Name: Lizerenthia Rose Hawthorn

Birthday: September 3rd 2000

Grade: Sophomore

Bubbletag: BlindTyrant

1.Math

2. English

3. Science

4. History

5. Gym

6. Disability Care

7. Computer Class

Favorite Class: Computer

Class positon (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.): Quiet one

Farcity Adress: 103 Hawthorn Way

Parents:

Emily Hawthorn-Mother-42

Jay Hawthorn-Father-47

Looks:
her:

Siblings:

Kevin Hawthorn- Big Brother- 20

Pets:

Colonel- German Shepard

Rivers- Husky/Service Dog

Semi- Siamese Cat

Spider- Black, white and grey horse

Personality: Kind, silly, quiet, nervous, caring, and helpful

Job: Horse Tamer and Feeder for the Livestock Farm

Crush: N/A?

Bf/Gf: N/A

Hobbys: Fiddling around with computers

Disabilities: Blind

College Goal: unknown

History: She grew up on the livestock farm plot. She and her brother were the best friends. They never did anything without each other. Her brother was a worker on the barn along with herself. He worked as a tractor driver and a slaughterer. Sometimes Liz would be helping him with killing and gutting the animals for food. She didn't mind this at all. She would also work with him on the tractor sometimes. In return he would help her carry bags of food to the animals and help her with taming. That was until one day, when she was 12, she was trying to tame a wild stallion brought into the barn. She wasn't a fan of using any harmful techniques so she would always chill on the door of his stall, watch him, try to feed him from the hand, etc. It was when she thought he was ready for contact that she went blind. She walked infront of him and reached out for his muzzle. The stallion freak and threw his front legs into the air. She was accustom to this and would usually run out the stall, but she stood there trying to protect her face. His hooves slammed down onto her and pushed her back. Her brother watched and was too late to push her away. Liz laid on the floor complaining her head hurt and her vision was blurry. She was taken to the hospital. When they arrived at the hospital she began panicking saying, "Darkness! All I see is darkness!" It was after that she began school for the blind. After the inccident she began addicted to computers. She recieved a computer as a present from her brother and joined BuddyBubble. After a year and a half of blind school she was taken to Hollow Highschool. All of her homework is done on computer. Math is difficult but she does fine because she can type the answers from a math brallie text book onto a document. English, science, and history are all on computers but when it comes to reading she uses the brallie version of the text book. Her brother is often by her side helping her. When she turned 15 she recieve Rivers and Spider from her mother. Now she lives happily despite her disablilty and is truly happy to be attending Hollow high school. She is even more happier that she can do everything she did in the past with little trouble.

Extra: She may be blind but she knows what goes on around her and she is very well with computers. She is determined to get in the computer buisness even though she is blind because she knows that there is something there for her. Her computer programs are often opened by voice command along with text.

Full Name: Levy Kile Church

Birthday: October 31st, 1998

Grade: Junior

Bubbletag: DiabolicArtisit

Classes (generals and electives in order): Counciling, Precalculus, English, History, Biology, Shop, and Art

Favorite Class: Art

Class positon (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.): Outcast

Farcity Adress: 239 Hollow Avenue

Parents:

Julianna Church (deceased)

Jean Church (deceased)

Looks:
him:

Siblings: N/A

Pets: N/A

Personality: Not very approachable, blunt, insulting, dark and mocks everyone his dislikes

Job: plays guitar on the street for money.

Crush: N/A

Hobbys: Plays guitar, drawing and insulting others

Disabilities: N/A

College Goal: Artist

History: His parents died when he was six and he joined a "thug" group. He trained with his new friends everyday and even took part in theivery. His acts of crime ended when he was 14. He was caught because of the recklessness of a comrade. The police decided to release him as long as he got an education anda temporary family. He accepted the offer and was immediately given a family of which he greatly respects. He was put into counciling and continues to excel in his education. Though because of the lack of parently figures he doesn't have much friends because of his dark background. He has found a carrer in art and often drawings strange, dark and disturbing pictures; sometimes friendly pictures.

Extra: Isn't a fan of making friends and most don't attempt because he is so cold and claimed as scary. He also has some tattoos.

(all pictures used in this post belong to the rightful artists. I drew none of these.)

101Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Cherrystar

Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Colt nodded to Teddy, then glanced over to the same student he saw earlier. It was that beat up kid, whats his face... Jay! Yeah him, the person who didnt want his help. Sighing, he turned to face Jay, while rubbing his now throbbing head; the pills seemed to have worn off. "What Teddy said- you werent really interrupting anything." He quickly gave a look to Teddy then back to Jay, "So, um...What are you doing up here?" Colt asked, slightly wincing at his never-ending pain.

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

102Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:58 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay looked at Teddy, then at Colt, then back to Teddy again, then at the city beyond. "I just needed some fresh air," Jay replied. "Why are you guys up here?" I kind of hope that Julius doesn't mind waiting a bit. He thought, sighing.

103Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Hunter Dracon Character Code Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:12 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Character Code
Full Name: Hunter Dracon
Birthday: 2/22/2001
Grade: Freshman
Bubbletag: [DWAR] Hunter_Dracon
Favorite Classes: History, Tech, Algebra, and Art.
Class position (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.): Class clown/ the guy who sits in a dark corner/Outcast.
Farcity Address: 3007 W 127th Archer Lane
Parents: Divorced.
Looks: Has black hair with a few white patches and streaks here and there. Though he’s seen wearing an australian style hat most of the time.
Siblings: Used to have several but now he has only one other sibling.
Pets: Once had a cheetah grey tabby hybrid named Blade (because his claws had sharp edges like blades instead of them being round and smooth) that left Hunter for unknown reasons. (OBVIOUSLY!)
Personality: Friendly, gentlemanly towards girls, tends to keep his distance towards everyone but his friends.
Job: He works as the tech guy at Farcity Mart and as an criminal Assassin or a guy who kills criminals and carries out assassinations on specific targets. (though most people don’t know that. Only the mayor and any law enforcement officers know).
Crush: Ashley Breeze (Though most people just call her Breeze).
Bf/Gf: Reported missing two years ago. He’s never been the same since.
Hobbies: Hardcore Gaming, Melee weapons training, Precision shooting, Parkour, Building and Designing Weapons, Writing, and Sketching.
Disabilities: ADHD
College Goal: Unknown
History: He lived most of his childhood in australia until he turned 12 and traveled to the US to get the rest of his education. When he arrived his father bought him an AK-47 which Hunter proceeded to modify into a DMR. Hunter has never done anything illegal. He works as a sniper for the government and has full authorization to kill, maim, or knock out his targets. His father also works for the government but as Hunter’s superior officer.
Extra: Has an Australian accent, and prefers to make friends and get to know people his way.

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

104Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Meeting Hunter Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Just then a sound reverberated around them. the sound was the clop of shoes hitting concrete. A boy about 5'9 wearing a strange hat with the right side of the brim folded against the crown, straightened and turned his head toward them. "Am I interupting something?" he asked. His voice sounded familiar.

~I hope this is something ya'll can work with. I may need permission to use other people's characters later on.~

Last edited by Hunterstrike on Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I apparantly was doing god modding so i edited it so that the reactions of the other characters in the scene aren't shown.)

105Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:41 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Adam shifted his position and pretended to be focused on something on the screen of his phone while thinking of something to say. Then, out of nowhere, a thought struck him. A strange one. "H-hey," He called. "C-can you... maybe... uh... t-teach me how you fight and defend...?" Wow, he thought. I am apperently willing to take risks...

106Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:11 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay wasn't getting an answer, so when they where distracted, he made a break for it. He knew there was a pool down at the bottom and he also knew that he couldn't escape through the door or trapdoor without them noticing until it was to late. With a deep breath, he desided to wing it. Just as he was starting to make his way towards the edge, a thought struck him like lightning. I could die! I could break a bone! I am already injured as it is, do I really want to do this? Darkness edged his vision as he fought back panic. "You'll be fine, you moron." he breathed. "Just do it."
   Hurry! screeched the voice in his head. Before it's too late! He took another deep breath, and jumped. Nothing happened. Just air flowing through his hair. as he fell for what seemed like forever. He was beginning to think it was all a dream or something, when a strange, distant noise sounded in his ear. A noise like... water. Water splashing. All of a sudden, a searing numbness spread throughout his body. Then some of his senses flooded back in. Pain. Awful, awful pain. Coming from everywhere at once. A cold, sucking blackness, edging his vision. A familiar, distance, screeching voice. A voice that grew louder by the second. Just then, every single one of his senses flooded through him, waking him from his stunned state. He had jumped. He had survived. Without a single broken bone. But not without more pain. With all the strength he could muster, he swam back to the top, breaking the surface of the water, and saw the source of the voice. The one girl who really cared for him. The one girl whome he really cared for. Kittie.
   "Oh my gosh! Are you ok?" Kittie looked worried, which comforted Jay a little bit. "I-I saw you fall from the roof. Did someone push you? Who was it? Lemme at 'em!"
   "Hey, Hey," Jay murmured. "It's okay. No one pushed me. I jumped."
   Kittie stared at him as if he had just sprouted another head. Then she answered. "You what? You jumped?!"
   "It was the only way to get out."
   "You could of been killed!"
   "I was willing to take that risk."
   Kittie took a step forward and did what Jay never would of imagined. She hugged him. She hugged him hard. A little too hard.
   "K-Kittie!" Jay rasped. "You're squeezing me too hard!"
   "Oh sorry!" Kittie gasped.
   "It's okay. I gotta go, I'm supposed to meet Julius at his place and I'm already late."
   "Okay then. Stay safe! See ya tomorrow!" she called and ran off.
   Jay sighed and walked off, soaked, dizzy, sore, and only a little bloody, towards Julius's house. She hugged me! he thought. She really does like me!

Last edited by Iceshard on Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

107Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:57 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

The boy's facial expression changed from questioning to surprise as he heard the splash after one of the teens that had been in front of him jumped off the roof. "Uh..."

~I hope this is good. Hunter is like my warriors OC. He has sharper eyesight and hearing than most people.~

108Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:53 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Levy crossed his arms and looked towards the parking lot of the store. His gaze shifted back to Adam. "Tsk, are you sure you know what you're getting yourself into? I lived the cruel reality of thug life. It won't be easy for someone as soft and vulnerable as you, so I recommend finding a self defense instructor that will go easy on you." He said. He looked back to the lot with a slight smirk pulling at the corner of his lips. Pretty sure this kid isn't going to go for another. Though it'd be interesting to see how long he can live with my training. "So which route will you choose?"

109Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:01 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

The boy crossed his arms, "Are you going to ask who i am or am i gonna have to introduce myself?" he asked and started tapping his foot, "Cause if not then I'm going down to my dorm."

~Okay I hope ya'll like this!~

When he got no response he said, "Ugh... Never mind, I'm out of here." He turns walks foward a bit and then turns around. He sprints away and jumps off the roof in a dive. A rustle sound comes from the direction he jumped. Then there was a second rustle and then the soft thuds of shoes hitting the grass.

~Why you not continue the scene i was in?!~

Last edited by Hunterstrike on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

110Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:55 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Teddy was about to say something until the kid jumped. She walked over to the ledge and looked down. "Bye!" She called with a wave. She spun back around on her heels and came back to Colt. "Such a shame the two left." She sighed and held her chin. She clapped her hands together and looked at her bags. "I was just up here writing out some hypothesizes and notes about todays events. I was also going to read some Shakespeare since it's so quiet up here. What about you?" She asked with wonder and curiosity clear in her voice.

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

111Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:10 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

"Psha." Adam snorted. "I'm not gonna be 'trained' by weaklings. Plus, I went through some tough stuff in my earlier years." He looked up and saw a smirk spreading across Levy's face. He looked back down before Levy could catch his eye and see the tiny glitter of amusement hiding in there. He willed it to die so he could look up and look out. When he finally felt it die down, he looked up and responded, "You. I want to train with you. If that's alright of course." he added.

112Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:11 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

As he ran he thought, why do i even care about them? Then he heard a voice in his earbud, "Hunter i've got you a new target. Head back to the house to be briefed."

"Sorry dad but as much as I like taking out targets, I have to study and go to school tomorrow and the rest of this week." He replied

"Sorry I forgot you had classes this week. Have fun! i'll have someone else take 'em out."

"Thanks dad. Good luck!"

"You too kiddo." Hunter took out his earbud and put it in his pocket. He walked into his dorm and took off his hat. He hung it on the wall next to the door and took his hoodie off. As he hung up his hooie he heard a knock at his door.

113Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:45 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Colt nodded once more, keeping his silence until Teddy asked him a question. He thought back to why did he come up here? "Well, I..." He faced her, thinking then came up with an answer. "To be honest, I just wanted to get away from the classrooms, and the crowds of people. My head still hurts, you know? Sure I could just go home, but if I went home now..." Colt trailed off, he didnt feel like telling her anything going on in his home life, it wasnt necessary. Not now at least. "Lets just say i'd rather not hurry home yet. I mean come on, its a nice day, right?" He gave her a false smile, hoping she wouldnt question him.

114Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Dark Forest Leader
Dark Forest Leader

Full Name: Yuuki Hatake
Birthday: January 22
Bubbletag: SpeedDemon
- Calculus
- Advanced chemistry
- Gym
- Lunch
- Robotics
- English
- History
- Art
Favorite Class: Robotics and chemistry
Class positon (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.): The calm one..
Farcity Adress: 1332 Thunder Street
Parents: Sakumo and Kaori Hatake
Looks: An athletic and lithe girl with dark brown hair that's tied into a ponytail and bangs that fall slightly into her eyes and along the sides of her face. She tends to wear a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and converses. Sometimes she'll have a hoodie and/or a jacket.
Siblings: Kakashi Hatake Razz
Pets: her brother's got a lot of dogs, but she's more of a cat person, so she has a black cat with amber eyes called Sabeji.
Personality: Yuuki is calm, strict and calculating. She's very good at masking her emotions, and usually keeps a calm facade almost all the time (except, you know, when she's happy with friends and stuff). She's pretty easy going and relaxed, and enjoys company and her cat and stuff.
Job: Part-time auto mechanic, part-time martial arts sensei.
Crush: N/A
Hobbies: Listening to music, sparring with her brother, hanging out with friends.
Disabilities: Not really, but she can be rather impatient at times.
College Goal: Dunno yet. But it's something. I just can't think of one right now.
History: Yuuki was born to Sakumo and Kaori Hatake, and has an older brother called Kakashi. Nothing that big happened in her life, except for the fact that her family is descended from a clan of ninjas, and she's literally trained in martial arts her whole life, so she's pretty much like a modern ninja. She started attending high school at 14. The end.
Extra: She's also a teacher at a nearby martial arts dojo, and is an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, and also excellent at wielding pistols, katanas, and sais, plus daggers. She's probably the best hand-to-hand combatant and the fastest in the school.

Last edited by Phantom on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com

115Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Ashley Breeze Character Code Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:59 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Character Code
Full Name: Ashley Breeze
Birthday: 2/22/2000
Grade: Freshman
Bubbletag: [DWAR] Ashley_Breeze
Favorite Classes: Tech, and Art.
Class position (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.): Outcast/School Prankster.
Farcity Address: 3007 W 127th Archer Lane
Parents: Divorced.
Looks: Has Black hair with a white streak in the back.
Siblings: None
Pets: Three cats and a ferret.
Personality: Friendly, used to be popular but became an outcast once she started highschool.
Job:
Crush: Hunter Dracon (Who is very rarely seen)
Bf/Gf: N\A
Hobbies: Hardcore Gaming, Melee training, Pranking
Disabilities: ADHD
College Goal: Unknown
History: No one but Hunter knows. As he’s one of the few people she trusts.
Extra: She has some slight australian heritage but she doesn’t know that.

Last edited by Hunterstrike on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

116Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:07 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter walked over to his door and opened it. There on his doorstep, stood his crush Ashley Breeze. "I heard you were in town for once. Why didn't you call me?" She asked.

"I never had the time." He replied. She walked up to him and hugged him, "I've been busy the past week with missions, Making my custom ammunition, cleaning my weapons, and getting ready for my first year of highschool." She punched his shoulder but got no reaction. "You know very well that that doesn't work on me anymore."

"I know... But it's an old habit." Ashley hugged him again, "I missed you. Where did you go over the summer anyway?"

"I went to visit my sister. Then i traveled to russia to take out some targets there."

"Still why is your job so dangerous?"

"I do it because it's my passion. I wouldn't do it otherwise."

"I know..." Why can't I just tell him? She sighed inwardly. "Anyway i'll see you in class."

"Same. Have a great night!" Hunter closed the door behind her and sighed. "Why can't I just tell her how I feel?" he muttered.

~Sorry i'm a sucker for romance. I can't roleplay without it.~

117Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:56 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Teddy nodded and looked at the scene around them. "It is a really nice day. Haha I am sure lucky my mom is home to baby sit my baby sibling." She laughed and looked at her items across the roof top. She looked at her notebook then glanced at Colt. Ugh I wanna ask him questions but I shouldn't. She slapped her head before shaking it vigorously. A spark shined across her eyes. She grabbed his hand and held it with both of her hands. "Do you wanna see something super, extra uper cool!?" She question, jumping up and down on the balls of her feet.

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

118Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay hurried off towards Julius's place and arrived, panting, at the doorstep. He barely knocked on the door before it was opened, and Julius stepped out the door and closed it behind him. "So," he began. "Let's get started. C'mon I'll show you the whole story..."

119Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:20 pm

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Full Name: Olivia Quill Raymon

Birthday: November 15 2000

Bubbletag: AliveOlive

1. English
2. Math
3. Computer
4. Gym
5. Science
6. Shop
7. History

Favorite Class: Science

Class position (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.): Smart One

Farcity Address: 21 Thunder Street

Parents:
Mother - Becky Raymon
Father - Robin Raymon

Looks: (working on it)

Siblings: Alyx Raymon

Pets: N/A

Personality: smart, funny, cunning, wily, kindish

Job:

Crush: Adam

Hobbies: fighting, studing Cats

Disablities: kinda N/A

College Goal: None yet

History: she sprang her ankle about 8 or 9 years ago. It wasnt bad enough for her to go to the hospital but ever since she turn 12 it has been hurting. When she stretches it it hurts. When she runs it hurts.

Extra: she is one of the best fighters in school apart from Levy and is the best female fighter in school

(I will finish this later)

Last edited by Olivestar on Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

120Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:47 pm

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Julius led Jay to his room and grabbed his drawing pad off of his shelf. He flipped through it to make sure it was the right one, then showed Jay, explaining what had happened and why. When he had finished Jay let out a moan. "I wish I could draw as well as you do." Jay muttered. "Yeah, I draw good but not that good."
   "Well it just takes practice," Julius replied. "Even with your... Your blind eye.."-he looked at Jay, relieved when he saw no anger on his face.-"You could still draw as good as me; maybe even better!"
   "How?"
   "Well," Julius hesitated, knowing Jay was prideful and snappy. "I could teach you if you want." he paused, wondering whether Jay would snap at him or not.
   "Sure," Jay said. "That would be awesome."
   Julius saw excitement spread slowly across Jay's face for a moment before disappearing. "Shall we begin?" Jay prompted.
   Julius nodded and limped over to his shelf to grab the nessesities to show Jay some of his tactics and skills. They spent the afternoon chatting and drawing until finally Jay stood up and said, "I should go. I wouldn't want to be late for dinner."
   "Okay then." Julius nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow."
   As Jay walked down the steps, a thought flashed in Julius mind. "Hey Jay!" he called. Jay stopped but didn't turn around. "Can I maybe go over to your place for dinner? It would help with your drawing too. If I can see your style of drawing it would help me help you." Julius waited at the top of the stairs for an answer.

121Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:16 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay stood in thought for a moment before replying. "Sure," he said. "Why not."

122Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:40 pm

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivia walk home, pain shooting through her ankle every time she put pressure on her right ankle. She remembered her mother saying that they were low on groceries and remembered that she had asked Olivia to get some after school. Olivia intended on keeping her promise so she backtracked and headed towards Farcity Mart. As she walked towards the entrance she saw Adam, the boy she had a crush on, talking to Levy, the boy she was competing-without him knowing-against, via fighting. She wanted to be just as good as him, maybe even better! She veered towards the bushes and hid, watching the conversation fly between the two boys. Finally Adam said, "Pisha! i'm not gonna be 'trained' by weaklings. Plus, I went through some tough stuff in my earlier years." He looked up and seemed to have noticed the smirk spreading across Levy's face. Olivia saw amusement glitter in Adam's eyes before he dropped his gaze. At some point he looked back up at Levy and said, "You. I want to train with you. If that's alright of course." he added with a faint smirk. Man, Olivia thought. He's brave. Brave enough to look Levy in the eye. Brave enough to meet with him, let alone talk with him. And Adam's even brave enough to ask to train with him. She let out a quiet sigh. I wish I was brave enough to ask to train with him. Then an idea flashed in her mind. It's gonna be tricky. She thought with a smirk. But it's gonna be fun.

123Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter closed the door to his dorm and walked out across the school courtyard. He looked up at the roof and saw the girls that was on the roof jumping up and down excitedly on it. He looked like she was talking to the other boy that stayed up there with her. He broke out into a run again and scaled the school wall in a matter of seconds and vaulted onto the roof once again.

124Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:56 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Levy nodded before raising a hand for silence. His head slowly veered towards the bushes. He let out a tsk and dropped his hand. He took a step to the side and turned around. His pink eyes narrow at the bushes and never left. People these days don't know anything about privacy. He continued to glare at the shrubbery while a hand slowly slid down his side, into his pocket. He grasped his silver pocket knife and brought his thumb out of the pocket. The rest of his hand remained in the pocket, still holding the knife hidden within.

125Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Olivia tensed as Levy glared out the bush she was hiding in. She backed out and stood up, glancing at his hand that was hiding in his pocket. "Hey." she nodded. "Wha sup?"

126Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:58 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Dark Forest Leader
Dark Forest Leader

Yuuki happened to be walking along the path they we're on. She stopped in front of the group, crossing her arms. The brown haired girl vagely recognized some from school, including Olivia and Levy. She nodded her head in a greeting. "Hey." Nothing more needed to be said than that.

http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com

127Highschool RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Colt agreed that it was a fine day. He looked to the sky before he stiffened as Teddy grabbed his hand, while jumping up and down. She asked him if he'd like to see something, but he thought for a second; he felt really awkward. She was...holding his hand. Of course he knew that it wasnt affectionately...but it still was abnormal for him. Turning his gaze to her, Colt nodded, "Sure, I guess...What is it?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum