Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Highschool RPG - Page 6 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Highschool RPG - Page 6 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Highschool RPG

+6
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Cherrystar
Iceshard
Fawnstar
Vinyl
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

1Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Highschool RPG Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

First topic message reminder :

Your first day of school begins on Wendesday, August 27th. You have already gathered all your materials need for your necessary class. You seem very excited/unhappy about the schools starting back up again. You can't wait to talk to your friends again. You may have been talking to them over BuddyBubble during the summer but it would be nice to see them in reality. In case you don't know, BuddyBubble is a chatting app on your computer/phone. It allows you to chat with multiple friends at once or you could chat with only one.

Your schools name is Hollow Highschool. The mascot happens to be a Squirrel named Sammy Squirrel. The school is located in a town called Farcity on an island known as Trobadorha. The school sits on the outskirts of the small town but it isn't a far walk. Farcity is a town where no cars, fossil fuel burning, and harmful chemicals exsist. But electricty and electronics exist. It is considered the healthiest town on this fantasy Earth. Farcity is based of the pioneer days. You ride bikes or walk to choosen desination, every house is heated with a fire place and cooled with high tech, non-harmful, electric fans. Other than that Farcity is your home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Farcity consists of only 14 streets, 2 resturants, 1 publlic library, 1 highschool,middle school, elementary school, 2 disability schools, 1 college, 1 large hospital, 7 farm plots, 4 stores, and a population of only 200+ people.

(Streets)

1. Juniper Street

2. Catcher Lane

3. Tulip Terrace

4. Main Street

5. Ridgeway Road

6. Jacobsen Avenue

7. North Terrace

8. Thunder Street

9. Hawthorn Way

10. Fairway

11. Hollow Avenue

12. Archer Lane

13.1st Street

14.2d Street

(Resturants)

1. Farcity Cafe'

2. Indigo Coffee House (Indigo)

(Schools)

Hollow Highschool

North Middle School

Far Elementary

Far's School For The Deaf

Hollow's School For The Blind

Farcity Central College

(Farm Plots)

1. Corn

2. Wheat

3. Livestock

4. Mixed Flowers

5. Rice

6. Mixed Fruits

7. Mixed Vegetables

(Stores)

1. Crane's Clothing

2. Justice's World of Pets

3. Hawthorn's Commisary (grocercy store)

4. Farcity Mart (Walmart)

(Hospitals)

Farcity Hospital

St. Laurens Child Care

Mitty's Cancer Care Clinic

Character Code

Full Name:

Birthday:

Grade:

Bubbletag:

Classes (generals and electives in order):

Favorite Class:

Class positon (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.):

Farcity Adress:

Parents:

Looks:

Siblings:

Pets:

Personality:

Job:

Crush:

Bf/Gf:

Hobbys:

Disabilities:

College Goal:

History:

Extra:

My Characters

Full Name: Lizerenthia Rose Hawthorn

Birthday: September 3rd 2000

Grade: Sophomore

Bubbletag: BlindTyrant

Classes (generals and electives in order):

1.Math

2. English

3. Science

4. History

5. Gym

6. Disability Care

7. Computer Class

Favorite Class: Computer

Class positon (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.): Quiet one

Farcity Adress: 103 Hawthorn Way

Parents:

Emily Hawthorn-Mother-42

Jay Hawthorn-Father-47

Looks:
her:

Siblings:

Kevin Hawthorn- Big Brother- 20

Pets:

Colonel- German Shepard

Rivers- Husky/Service Dog

Semi- Siamese Cat

Spider- Black, white and grey horse

Personality: Kind, silly, quiet, nervous, caring, and helpful

Job: Horse Tamer and Feeder for the Livestock Farm

Crush: N/A?

Bf/Gf: N/A

Hobbys: Fiddling around with computers

Disabilities: Blind

College Goal: unknown

History: She grew up on the livestock farm plot. She and her brother were the best friends. They never did anything without each other. Her brother was a worker on the barn along with herself. He worked as a tractor driver and a slaughterer. Sometimes Liz would be helping him with killing and gutting the animals for food. She didn't mind this at all. She would also work with him on the tractor sometimes. In return he would help her carry bags of food to the animals and help her with taming. That was until one day, when she was 12, she was trying to tame a wild stallion brought into the barn. She wasn't a fan of using any harmful techniques so she would always chill on the door of his stall, watch him, try to feed him from the hand, etc. It was when she thought he was ready for contact that she went blind. She walked infront of him and reached out for his muzzle. The stallion freak and threw his front legs into the air. She was accustom to this and would usually run out the stall, but she stood there trying to protect her face. His hooves slammed down onto her and pushed her back. Her brother watched and was too late to push her away. Liz laid on the floor complaining her head hurt and her vision was blurry. She was taken to the hospital. When they arrived at the hospital she began panicking saying, "Darkness! All I see is darkness!" It was after that she began school for the blind. After the inccident she began addicted to computers. She recieved a computer as a present from her brother and joined BuddyBubble. After a year and a half of blind school she was taken to Hollow Highschool. All of her homework is done on computer. Math is difficult but she does fine because she can type the answers from a math brallie text book onto a document. English, science, and history are all on computers but when it comes to reading she uses the brallie version of the text book. Her brother is often by her side helping her. When she turned 15 she recieve Rivers and Spider from her mother. Now she lives happily despite her disablilty and is truly happy to be attending Hollow high school. She is even more happier that she can do everything she did in the past with little trouble.

Extra: She may be blind but she knows what goes on around her and she is very well with computers. She is determined to get in the computer buisness even though she is blind because she knows that there is something there for her. Her computer programs are often opened by voice command along with text.

Full Name: Levy Kile Church

Birthday: October 31st, 1998

Grade: Junior

Bubbletag: DiabolicArtisit

Classes (generals and electives in order): Counciling, Precalculus, English, History, Biology, Shop, and Art

Favorite Class: Art

Class positon (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.): Outcast

Farcity Adress: 239 Hollow Avenue

Parents:

Julianna Church (deceased)

Jean Church (deceased)

Looks:
him:

Siblings: N/A

Pets: N/A

Personality: Not very approachable, blunt, insulting, dark and mocks everyone his dislikes

Job: plays guitar on the street for money.

Crush: N/A

Bf/Gf: N/A

Hobbys: Plays guitar, drawing and insulting others

Disabilities: N/A

College Goal: Artist

History: His parents died when he was six and he joined a "thug" group. He trained with his new friends everyday and even took part in theivery. His acts of crime ended when he was 14. He was caught because of the recklessness of a comrade. The police decided to release him as long as he got an education anda temporary family. He accepted the offer and was immediately given a family of which he greatly respects. He was put into counciling and continues to excel in his education. Though because of the lack of parently figures he doesn't have much friends because of his dark background. He has found a carrer in art and often drawings strange, dark and disturbing pictures; sometimes friendly pictures.

Extra: Isn't a fan of making friends and most don't attempt because he is so cold and claimed as scary. He also has some tattoos.

(all pictures used in this post belong to the rightful artists. I drew none of these.)

126Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:58 pm

Phantom

Dark Forest Leader
Dark Forest Leader

Yuuki happened to be walking along the path they we're on. She stopped in front of the group, crossing her arms. The brown haired girl vagely recognized some from school, including Olivia and Levy. She nodded her head in a greeting. "Hey." Nothing more needed to be said than that.

http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com

127Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Cherrystar

Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Colt agreed that it was a fine day. He looked to the sky before he stiffened as Teddy grabbed his hand, while jumping up and down. She asked him if he'd like to see something, but he thought for a second; he felt really awkward. She was...holding his hand. Of course he knew that it wasnt affectionately...but it still was abnormal for him. Turning his gaze to her, Colt nodded, "Sure, I guess...What is it?"

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

128Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:13 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Teddy released his hand jumped with joy. "It's a chemistry dealio. I did this experiment with ma little sibling, made her cry but still it is amazing!" She laughed and ran to gather her items. "First we need to go to my house and get the materials. Then we will head down to the unhabited pond to do the experiment, so nothing gets hurt." She threw her bag over her shoulder and looked at him. "Shall we go?" She said while opening the rooftop door and motioning inside.

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

129Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

When Teddy let go, Colt's hand fell to his side, and eyes widened with excitement when he heard "chemistry." He loved almost anything that had to do with science, especially experiments. "Alright! Sounds fine with me." Smiling in agreement, he shifted his bag over before entering the side door with Teddy. As if by magic, the throbbing in his head seemed to have faded away. He didnt notice at first, but when he did, he was just glad that he could finally enjoy a time without pain.

130Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:42 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Teddy followed after. Once out in the court yard she looked at her bike. She walked over to it and picked it up. "Ah memories." She sighed and looked at Colt. "We can walk or you can ride on the pegs." She said while kicking the pegs. "Heck you could actually ride bike while I run. It'd be great training for basketball and track." She suggested while wheeling the silver bicycle over to him.

(Shorty McShort)

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

131Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter watched as the two didn't notice him as they talked. And he stood up from his crouched position when they left the roof. "I swear that girl has ADHD! She acts like me when I'm off my medication!" he exclaimed. He sprinted across the roof and jumped off, landing with a thud as he rolled to break his fall. He then sprinted towards the front entrance to the school and saw the two teens leaving. He tipped his hat to them as they talked and walked past them into the building. "At least I'm not the only one like I was in middle school." He said as he opened the door and noticed a girl coming out. He held the door for her and noticed that it was Ashley again. "Thanks Hunter."

"No problem Ash." He replied and walked in. He drew in a breath and broke into a sprint through the halls and flipped and climbed over people's heads off of the walls and just about anything that could support his weight. A couple of guys saw this and shouted "Go Hunter! Be a Rebel!"

"Thanks guys." he said over his shoulder as he bounced off a corner and shot into the next hallway.

~Hunter's a parkour pro (I wish i had his skills!) and he tends to be a rebel too.~

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

132Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:11 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay showed Julius his style of drawing and Julius gave him some tips and how to improve. They had pasta for dinner and then Julius headed off. Hmm... Jay thought. Maybe Julius is a good friend.

~I know right. So short. And boring. But don't expect anything awesome, amazing, good, great, etc. late at night, heheheh.~

133Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:57 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike slid to a stop in front of the door to the stairs that led up to the roof. He exited the building and walked up onto the roof as the sun began to set. He sighed, "I wish you were here  Victoria." He pulled out a locket and opened it. In the locket there were three people. One was Hunter's sister Kaitlyn and the other was his old girlfriend who went missing 2 years ago. In the backround there were about eight other people in different poses and positions. "I wish you were all here." he said and looked up at the stars the were just starting to show.
Tears threatened to fall as he watched a star brighten, twinkle brightly, and then fade back to it's normal state. His vision went black and he was in one of his favourite places to be. He was up in the mountains where he and His girlfriend Victoria had last seen eachother. The ground was covered in snow and he had his snowskiis on along with all his other winter snowskiing gear. He stood at the top of copper mountain in colorado, watching the stars. Suddenly a shape made out of star materialized in front of him. He gasped. "Victoria!" he exclaimed. and he pushed himself forward with his skipoles and embraced her. "I've missed you... where have you been all this time?"

"I've left this world and have moved on." She explained. Hunter felt tears streaking down his face as he relized what she meant.

"I'm so sorry! I wish I could have been with you!"

"An old enemy of yours ended my life. But I have no regrets except for not being able to tell you what happened until now." Victoria stated. Hunter sobbed and kissed her forehead.

"I'll always love you Victoria."

"I know. Live your life as full as possible my love. Don't give up." She said and pulled him forward into a deep kiss. Then she began to fade. Hunter sobbed again and watched her go. Then he turned around and sped down the mountain.

~Iceshard. do you think we can have Jay meet Hunter in your next post? Cause Hunter's gonna be on the roof all night and so I'm gonna need Jay to wake him up. Anyway this post gives off a small hint of Hunter's past. I got this idea during spanish class and typed it up as soon as possible. Which happened to be right after I got the idea XD.~

~btw. Hunter isn't just a sniper. He takes out targets at close range too. But not the way you expect. Watch this video to give you an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHAtUUnhg_8~

~Now imagine Hunter doing all that but in a more modern setting. With his rifle strapped to his back instead of Conner's bow and he uses his rifle instead of the bow in that one scene. And shoots the guy in the head instead of the shoulder. Plus the guy is using a machinegun turret mounted on a truck or something instead of a horse. XD~

134Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:37 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~sure I'll have Jay meet him

135Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:58 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

~thanks XD I kinda want jay to meet hunter and become great friends with him XD.~

136Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:40 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay looked at the clock, surprised. That was an early dinner. He thought. Come to think of it, we were only given a little bit.
   He ran out of the house and towards cluster of stores, deciding to pick whatever store he came across first to relax in front of. The first store he came across was Farcity Mart. He thought he spotted Levy and Adam, but the side they were on was the side where Jay was blind on so he couldn't be sure. He found a anice spot to sit, well hidden from most and comfy. He settled down and grabbed his drawing pad. He started a sketch of a clearing filled with cats, young and old. In the middle of the clearing stood a rock, where a cat was sitting and looks down on the others. His mouth was open as though speaking, and two cats stood at the foot of the rock, next to two younger cats. The two younger cats looked proud, as though they were about to achieve something great. A she-cat and a tom sat near the front of the cluster of cats, a loving look in their eyes, like proud parents. When Jay had finished drawing, he scanned his paper for mistakes and found none. Wow, He thought. I did... awesome! 
   He felt proud, and silently thanked Julius for his knowledge in drawing. He decided to spruce it up a bit, then create a story just like Julius had. Yeah, I'll do that.

137Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:01 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Ashley sat in front of a window in her dorm room looking out at the stars. *Sigh* "I wish hunter was here to share it with me." she whispered. Little did she know that Hunter was sharing the exact same view from the school's roof.

138Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:46 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay spent the rest of the afternoon drawing and enjoying himself. His blind eye didn't even mess him up; infact, it even helped him. It made it easy to find his mistakes, if any. The hours flew by quickly, seaming like only minutes to Jay. Finally, his hand tired and throbbing and stiff, he stopped and rested, leaning against a tree. As night fell Jay drifted off into a restless sleep.

139Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:44 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter jerked awake suddenly and a looked up. The moon shone brightly overhead. Hunter sat up and unslung his one-strap backpack from his shoulders and pulled out his laptop and opened up google chrome. He scrolled through his favourites until he found his google drive. He opened it and began to type up stories. a few hours passed and Hunter's eyes began to droop. He shut his computer and put it back in his bag. Hunter then rested his head against his backpack and began to drift off into the dream world.

140Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:08 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay awoke with a start. Where am I? He wondered. Then it hit him. That's right! I fell asleep. He stole a quick glance at the full moon. It was almost midnight. He pulled out his drawing pad and continued his story. After about twenty minutes he put it away and pulled out his computer. He scrolled through the forum page and found the link he was looking for. He stole another glance at the moon; it was passed midnight now. Relectant but knowing it was for the best, he put his computer away and drifted off into another restless sleep.

141Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:01 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Ashley turned around and got into bed. She turned over so that she was facing the window and just lay there watching the stars until she fell asleep.

142Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:07 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

The sun pushed its way to the top of the rise, its bright rays warming Jay's face. He blinked open his eyes and narrowed them as the sun's rays glared off of the concrete. He stood up and stretched, stiff from the position he had slept in. He grabbed his bag and headed off to the high school. When he arrived he checked the time. It was early. He walked towards the ladder leading up to the roof. He arrived and found the roof empty. Or so he thought. He leaned against the railing, sat down, pulled out his note pad, and began to draw.

143Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter groaned and sat up. His neck ached and he had a skullsplitting headache. He immediatly popped his neck to relieve the tension and ease the pain. "Ah... much better. Oww..." His hands shot up to hold his head in a vain attempt to ease the pain of the headache. "Jesus christ that hurts." he mumbled and stood up. "Aw jeez. i really shouldn't drink so many cokes late at night."

144Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

As they got onto the court yard, Teddy rolled a bike over to Colt. She mentioned whom should ride it or go on the pegs. He thought it would be unkind to have her run along side him, or for her to pedal while he hung on the back. "Uh, er...How about you go on the pegs? I'll pedal." He responded, then grabbed the bike from Teddy, and settled down on the seat. "Hop on, It'd be better this way, and not because...you know what." He spoke firmly, hoping she'd comply.

145Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:50 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay whipped around at the sound of a voice. He quietly put his items away and stalked forward. "W-who's there?" he looked around the roof, trying to see in the early morning shadows.

146Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:07 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Quiet down mate! This headache is a real killer!" Hunter said in reply then froze, "Were you watching me as i slept?" he asked.

147Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:09 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"What? No!" Jay retorted. "Of course not! I was drawing!"

148Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:13 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Huntr stalked around jay and up behind him. He put his handover jay's mouth to shut him up. "I asked you to queit down mate! I have a really bad headache and i don't want it getting worse!"

149Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:18 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay sputtered in disgust. "Dude!" his voice was muffled.  "You're putting blood in my mouth!"

150Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:22 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter took his hand off of jay's mouth and pun him around. "Your lucky i've had medical training. plus i'e got bandages in my bag." Hunter said pointing his thumb at a purple and cyan backback.

151Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:26 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay stared at Hunter. "I'm fine thanks." he muttered.

152Highschool RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:28 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"to hell with that ya bloke! You need to be patched up! and i'm not taking no for an answer! Don't make me knock you out." Hunter said pointing at him. "At least my headache's fading so i can actually think for once."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum