Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Highschool RPG - Page 4 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Highschool RPG - Page 4 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Highschool RPG

+6
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Cherrystar
Iceshard
Fawnstar
Vinyl
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

1Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Highschool RPG Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

First topic message reminder :

Your first day of school begins on Wendesday, August 27th. You have already gathered all your materials need for your necessary class. You seem very excited/unhappy about the schools starting back up again. You can't wait to talk to your friends again. You may have been talking to them over BuddyBubble during the summer but it would be nice to see them in reality. In case you don't know, BuddyBubble is a chatting app on your computer/phone. It allows you to chat with multiple friends at once or you could chat with only one.

Your schools name is Hollow Highschool. The mascot happens to be a Squirrel named Sammy Squirrel. The school is located in a town called Farcity on an island known as Trobadorha. The school sits on the outskirts of the small town but it isn't a far walk. Farcity is a town where no cars, fossil fuel burning, and harmful chemicals exsist. But electricty and electronics exist. It is considered the healthiest town on this fantasy Earth. Farcity is based of the pioneer days. You ride bikes or walk to choosen desination, every house is heated with a fire place and cooled with high tech, non-harmful, electric fans. Other than that Farcity is your home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Farcity consists of only 14 streets, 2 resturants, 1 publlic library, 1 highschool,middle school, elementary school, 2 disability schools, 1 college, 1 large hospital, 7 farm plots, 4 stores, and a population of only 200+ people.

(Streets)

1. Juniper Street

2. Catcher Lane

3. Tulip Terrace

4. Main Street

5. Ridgeway Road

6. Jacobsen Avenue

7. North Terrace

8. Thunder Street

9. Hawthorn Way

10. Fairway

11. Hollow Avenue

12. Archer Lane

13.1st Street

14.2d Street

(Resturants)

1. Farcity Cafe'

2. Indigo Coffee House (Indigo)

(Schools)

Hollow Highschool

North Middle School

Far Elementary

Far's School For The Deaf

Hollow's School For The Blind

Farcity Central College

(Farm Plots)

1. Corn

2. Wheat

3. Livestock

4. Mixed Flowers

5. Rice

6. Mixed Fruits

7. Mixed Vegetables

(Stores)

1. Crane's Clothing

2. Justice's World of Pets

3. Hawthorn's Commisary (grocercy store)

4. Farcity Mart (Walmart)

(Hospitals)

Farcity Hospital

St. Laurens Child Care

Mitty's Cancer Care Clinic

Character Code

Full Name:

Birthday:

Grade:

Bubbletag:

Classes (generals and electives in order):

Favorite Class:

Class positon (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.):

Farcity Adress:

Parents:

Looks:

Siblings:

Pets:

Personality:

Job:

Crush:

Bf/Gf:

Hobbys:

Disabilities:

College Goal:

History:

Extra:

My Characters

Full Name: Lizerenthia Rose Hawthorn

Birthday: September 3rd 2000

Grade: Sophomore

Bubbletag: BlindTyrant

Classes (generals and electives in order):

1.Math

2. English

3. Science

4. History

5. Gym

6. Disability Care

7. Computer Class

Favorite Class: Computer

Class positon (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.): Quiet one

Farcity Adress: 103 Hawthorn Way

Parents:

Emily Hawthorn-Mother-42

Jay Hawthorn-Father-47

Looks:
her:

Siblings:

Kevin Hawthorn- Big Brother- 20

Pets:

Colonel- German Shepard

Rivers- Husky/Service Dog

Semi- Siamese Cat

Spider- Black, white and grey horse

Personality: Kind, silly, quiet, nervous, caring, and helpful

Job: Horse Tamer and Feeder for the Livestock Farm

Crush: N/A?

Bf/Gf: N/A

Hobbys: Fiddling around with computers

Disabilities: Blind

College Goal: unknown

History: She grew up on the livestock farm plot. She and her brother were the best friends. They never did anything without each other. Her brother was a worker on the barn along with herself. He worked as a tractor driver and a slaughterer. Sometimes Liz would be helping him with killing and gutting the animals for food. She didn't mind this at all. She would also work with him on the tractor sometimes. In return he would help her carry bags of food to the animals and help her with taming. That was until one day, when she was 12, she was trying to tame a wild stallion brought into the barn. She wasn't a fan of using any harmful techniques so she would always chill on the door of his stall, watch him, try to feed him from the hand, etc. It was when she thought he was ready for contact that she went blind. She walked infront of him and reached out for his muzzle. The stallion freak and threw his front legs into the air. She was accustom to this and would usually run out the stall, but she stood there trying to protect her face. His hooves slammed down onto her and pushed her back. Her brother watched and was too late to push her away. Liz laid on the floor complaining her head hurt and her vision was blurry. She was taken to the hospital. When they arrived at the hospital she began panicking saying, "Darkness! All I see is darkness!" It was after that she began school for the blind. After the inccident she began addicted to computers. She recieved a computer as a present from her brother and joined BuddyBubble. After a year and a half of blind school she was taken to Hollow Highschool. All of her homework is done on computer. Math is difficult but she does fine because she can type the answers from a math brallie text book onto a document. English, science, and history are all on computers but when it comes to reading she uses the brallie version of the text book. Her brother is often by her side helping her. When she turned 15 she recieve Rivers and Spider from her mother. Now she lives happily despite her disablilty and is truly happy to be attending Hollow high school. She is even more happier that she can do everything she did in the past with little trouble.

Extra: She may be blind but she knows what goes on around her and she is very well with computers. She is determined to get in the computer buisness even though she is blind because she knows that there is something there for her. Her computer programs are often opened by voice command along with text.

Full Name: Levy Kile Church

Birthday: October 31st, 1998

Grade: Junior

Bubbletag: DiabolicArtisit

Classes (generals and electives in order): Counciling, Precalculus, English, History, Biology, Shop, and Art

Favorite Class: Art

Class positon (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.): Outcast

Farcity Adress: 239 Hollow Avenue

Parents:

Julianna Church (deceased)

Jean Church (deceased)

Looks:
him:

Siblings: N/A

Pets: N/A

Personality: Not very approachable, blunt, insulting, dark and mocks everyone his dislikes

Job: plays guitar on the street for money.

Crush: N/A

Bf/Gf: N/A

Hobbys: Plays guitar, drawing and insulting others

Disabilities: N/A

College Goal: Artist

History: His parents died when he was six and he joined a "thug" group. He trained with his new friends everyday and even took part in theivery. His acts of crime ended when he was 14. He was caught because of the recklessness of a comrade. The police decided to release him as long as he got an education anda temporary family. He accepted the offer and was immediately given a family of which he greatly respects. He was put into counciling and continues to excel in his education. Though because of the lack of parently figures he doesn't have much friends because of his dark background. He has found a carrer in art and often drawings strange, dark and disturbing pictures; sometimes friendly pictures.

Extra: Isn't a fan of making friends and most don't attempt because he is so cold and claimed as scary. He also has some tattoos.

(all pictures used in this post belong to the rightful artists. I drew none of these.)

76Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

When Jay walked into the gym, he saw a familiar face: Julius! As he walked over to where Julius was sitting and waiting for class to start, Jay stumbled and Julius shot right up and steadied him. "Are you okay?" Julius asked as he limped back to where he was sitting. "Are you sure you're even allowed out of the nurse's office yet?"
   "I'm fine." muttered Jay. "I only tripped because of my wretched blind eye."
   "You should be back In the nurse's office."
   "I'm fine!"
   "Okay geez. You don't have to snap." Julius retorted.
   "Whatever." Jay replied. "I'm going to do this no matter how many times you or someone else tries to stop me."
   "I don't think so." said a voice from behind them. They turned around and saw the coach. "If I say that you're not fit to participate, then you're not fit to participate."
   "Oh?" said Jay with defiance in his eyes. "And why is that?"
   "Because-"
   "Because of my blind eye?" asked Jay. "Because you think that will slow me down?"
   "Actually," answered the coach. "It's because you're bleeding all over."
   "I'm not bleeding all over." retorted Jay. "Just in a couple of areas. Most of the blood is dry anyways."
   "True," she answered. "But I still want you to sit this one out. And get cleaned up."
   "Fine, just this once."
   "I want you to get a change in classes," said the coach, nodding towards Julius. "Not to offend you but I don't want that limp to get worse."
   "I'm perfectly fine!" snapped Julius. "There's no need to single me out!"
   The coach looked thoughtful for a bit, then she replied, "True." she agreed. "Okay then, how about this: you two will sit out for this one time. You," she nodded to Julius. "can watch and see if you want to stay or switch. And for you," she nodded to Jay. "you need to sit this one out because you're already hurt and I don't want you to get more hurt. You're lucky; normally I would have sent you straight to the nurse's office but you obviously didn't want to be in there; Baily doesn't let half-healed kids go."
   "Fine." said Jay. "I'll sit this one out."
   "I'll sit this one out too." echoed Julius.
   "Thank you." replied the coach.
   As Julius and Jay watched, the coach introduced herself as Coach Jenifer, and said things that went straight over Julius and Jay's heads.
   "Our first class, and we can't even participate." muttered Jay. "Stupid"
   "Agreed." replied Julius.

~Permission from Jayfang to use Julius - Granted

77Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Vinyl

BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Levy stopped digging. He starred at the picture of a shattered moon with a foreground of silhouettes. He closed the leathered cover before standing up and placing his book in his shoulder backpack. "Are you sure you know what your getting your pathetic, helpless life into?" He said with a raised brow and narrowed pink eyes. He crossed his arms after he adjusted the bow that held his hair over hair shoulder. Just wait...

~excuse the shortness. Right now I have no idea what Lizerenthia is doing so meh.~

78Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:54 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Adam stood there, aware of the kids around him. He was struck with silence. He didn't know what to say. "Okay then.." He said at last. "How about 4:30 today?" He said nervously then took off out of the room towards the art room. He's better than they say with what he does! Adam thought. He reached the art room to see that Kittie had saved him a spot. "Thanks." he muttered and sat down.
   "No problem." she responded. Art class seemed to take forever. Maybe it was because it kind of did, or maybe it was because Adam was bored. He didn't know. And he didn't care either. When class was finally over he went straight to his locker; not even talking to Kittie or any of his other friends. Huh. he thought. Did we really become unspoken friends or was it just for this morning? The thought stuck with him for the rest of the period. Are we really friends?

79Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:20 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Levy walked calmly out of Biology and avoided his locker, which was now decorated with words written out in sharpie and sticky notes. He decided to avoid the Shop class for today. He walked through the hall with paths being cleared for him. By the slightest glance a kid would flinch in fear. He kept his head towards the ground, walking up the stairs to the roof. He opened the door and looked around. Empty. He sigh in relief and walked over to the railings. He set his bag down and leaned against the railing, looking out on Far city.

80Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:43 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

When class ended Kittie surprised herself by not being surprised when Adam didnt talk to her, Jay, or Julius when 5th period ended. "I think I'm gonna do it," said Julius. "I think I'm going to ask for a different class." He had been told to watch the first Gym class to see if he wanted to do it because of his limp.
   "You can't leave me alone there!" exclamed Jay.
   "Then ask to have art and gym switched or something to have gym as the last period." retorted Julius. "Kittie and Adam's gym is at that time."
   "True." replied Jay
   "So, what's your guys' next class?" asked Kittie. "Mine's Computer."
   "Mine's Computer too." answered Jay
   "Mine is computer too." echoed Julius. "So is Adam's."
   "What a surprise," said Jay. "We all have the same 6th period class."
   "Weird," said Kittie. "Really weird."

-permission to use Julius granted

81Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:39 am

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Adam walked to the computer room and, to his dismay, saw his so-called friends sitting somewhat next to each other. Adam walked up to them suspiciously. "What are you doing here?" he asked them. "Is this your 6th period class too or did you just follow me?"
   "Why are you so suspicious all of a sudden?" asked Kittie. "This is our 6th period class too."
   Jay glared at Adam, his blue eyes narrowed. "What have you been up to?" he asked glaring at Adam so hard Adam thought his other eye would go blind. "Hanging out with that jerk, Levy?"
   Adam snapped his head towards Jay glaring back just as hard. "Levy is not a Jerk!" he answered through clenched teeth.
   "So you have been hanging out with him!" replied Jay. "And what exactly makes you think that Levy isn't a jerk?"
   Adam's eyes blazed with defiance.
   "Just you wait." he heard a kid say. "That half blind kid is gonna get his other eye blinded."
   "Oh?" said another. "Why do you say that?"
   "Because that other kid hangs out with Levy!"
   "Adam?"
   "Yeah! Everyone knows he looks up to Levy!"
   "Well I didn't until now."
   "Hey, I saw him talking to Levy; I thought he was gonna get his neck snapped!"
   "He may not be as fierce as Levy, but you definitely want to stay away from him; I heard he broke his teacher's arm last year!"
   Adam had been holding a mechanical pencil and at the mention of what had happened last year to his teacher, he snapped it in half, spun around, and threw the halves straight at the two kids. One of them ducked, avoiding getting hit, but the other didn't and got hit straight in the eye.
   "I'm not going through that again." said the one who ducked. They both took off towards the entrance.
   "What did you do that for?" asked Jay.
   "Why do you think?" replied Adam
   "We all still die." muttered Jay darkly.
   "What do you mean?" asked Adam. Jay didn't reply.
   "W-we should go f-find some seats." said Julius. He flashed a wary look towards Adam.
   Oh gosh. thought Adam. What have I done? as he found himself a seat, a smirk spread across his face. Stood up for Levy that's what.

82Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:12 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Computer class seemed to fly by; maybe because Kittie was having a blast, maybe it was because it really was a breeze. Either way she was glad that school was almost up for the day. She headed towards gym class, Adam trailing behind her. Jay and Julius had headed up to Art class and who knows if they would all meet up again; Adam: probably go looking for Levy, Jay: off doing his own thing, Julius: Who knows? and Kittie: probably go fix her bike. Colt was no where to be found, Teddy: the same. I wonder if we really were friends... she shook the thought away. They reached the gym room and sat down, waiting for class to start.

83Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:30 am

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

As Hiro walked to gym class he saw a couple of the kids he had seen in the nurse's office. He power walked towards them at introduced himself. "Hi," he began. "I'm Hiro Hamada. What's your name?"
   "Adam Wytcourt." replied Adam.
   "And I'm Kittie Rose." said Kittie.
   "Right, so, how's your first day?" asked Hiro. "Mine was good."
   "Strange." replied Kittie. "It was strange."
   "Mine was fine." said Adam
   "Ok cool." murmured Hiro. I wonder if I can make any friends here today... thought Hiro.

84Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:12 am

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Levy reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver pocket watch with a silver wing that barely popped up from it's lid. He flicked it open and looked at the time. One minute before 6th hour ended. He stood up and began heading to Art. He entered the room to see his usual seat set in the back, cleared with no one else at the table. He calmly walked to his seat and sat down on the metal stool. Lifting his satchel onto the table and slid his sketchbook out with ease. He flipped open the leathered cover to the third page decorated with rough sketches of characters he has created over the past years.

85Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay and Julius made their way towards art class, ended up a bit early, and found a seat.  Just when they were starting to settle, Levy Church walked in. Ah crap. thought Jay. I'm in the same class as Levy. He shot a wary glance over at Levy, hoping that he hadn't spotted him. Ah, who am I kidding? he thought. There's no way Levy could've known I called him a jerk. He shot one last glance over at Levy before settling down. "Hey," Jay whispered to Julius. "Levy's here." he nodded slightly towards Levy.
   "I know; I saw." replied Julius. "No, don't you even think about it."
   "About what?" asked Jay, puzzled.
   Julius sighed. "About confronting him. You're already a mess." he said, pointing to the bloody parts of Jay.
   "I know," retorted Jay. "I'm not stupid." Even though he held his cool, Jay was inwardly embarrassed that he had forgot to clean off all the blood.
   "Ah, who cares?" said Julius. "The blood makes you look tough."
   Jay said a little word of thanks but Julius's words didn't confort him or anything. Hmm.. thought Jay. Maybe I should... He shook away the thought. Nah, I'm already bloody as it is. Plus, if I was to confront Levy, I would do it alone with a few kids on my side. he thought. Not in front of a bunch of kids going 'Fight! Fight! Fight!' or anything. Jay sighed, glad that he was on his last period, glad that he could rid himself of the crowds, and especially glad to be able to get away from Levy. Man that kid has a really strange affect on kids who mess with him, even if he doesn't know that they have.

86Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Levy continued to draw. He placed headphones over this ears to drown out everyone in the class once and assignment was given. Gaining new inspiration from End of Me by Ashes Remain, he flipped to a blank sheet and began a rough sketch of him and his group fighting off officials in the past.

~Shorty Mcshort.~

87Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

When the assignment was given, Jay ignored it. Instead he drew Kittie, Adam, Julius, Teddy, Colt, himself, and even Levy. They were standing in front of the high school and, despite being half blind, Jay drew them exactly how they had looked that day. Julius leaned over to look at Jay's drawing. "Wow," he said. "That's really good. Is that us?"
   "Yep." replied Jay. "That's us. And thanks." He looked over at Julius's art. "Not so bad yourself."
   "Thanks," said Julius. "I usually don't do this good." He had ignored the assignment also and instead had drawn a viscous looking dog snarling at a terrified looking cat.
   "What happens to the cat?" asked Jay. "Does it die? Or does it go home with a serious injury?"
   "Not at first."
   Jay looked at him, a puzzled expression spreading over his face. "Huh?"
   "The cat ends up killing the dog, avenging his friend." replied Julius. "The dog ripped his friend to shreds so he did the same to the dog."
   Jay stared at him.
   "I can show you the rest later," offered Julius. "Then you'll get it."
   "There's more?"
   Julius nodded.
   "Okay then..."
   "How 'bout you come over to my place and I can tell you the story."
   "Okay."
   "Let's say.. 4:00?"
   "Sure."
   "It's settled then."
   "No it ain't." retorted Jay. "I need your address."
   "Oh, yeah, right." replied Julius. He got out a post-it note and wrote down his address then gave it to Jay.
   "Thanks." said Jay.
   "No problem." Julius replied. "Oh, and, the story is true."
   Jay watched as Julius limped out of the room, as if he hadn't said anything at all. Then the final bell rang. Thank goodness! Jay sighed in relief. He could finally escape the crowds and Levy. At least that's what he thought. As he headed towards the door he tripped and bumped into Levy. "Stupid blind eye." he muttered, cursing under his breath. Always getting me into trouble. A memory of what had really happened to cause his injuries that everyone thought were from Mavious and Justin flashed into his mind and he pushed it away. There are more important things to worry 'bout right now. he thought. Like Levy. He looked up to see Levy glaring at him with fury blazing in his eyes. Surprisingly, Jay was undaunted and glared back with a cold, calm fury blazing in his eye. This is it. He thought. This is the moment when it happens. Let's just hope she wasn't entirely right.

88Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:53 am

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Adam felt relief rush through him when the bell rang. He was sick and tired of Hiro's friendliness. "Bye guys!" called Hiro.
   "Bye guys." mocked Adam. Hiro shot him a look that took Adam by surprise. Wow. he thought. I didn't think he had it in him. "Bye." said Adam bitterly.
   "Bye." said Kittie. Adam walked to his locker and gathered his items, headed towards the entrance, then set off towards Farcity Mart. I wonder if Levy actually will come. he thought. When he finally reached Farcity Mart, it was a quarter 'til 4:00. Adam grabbed his lunch bag out of his backpack and ate what was left as he waited for Levy to arrive.
------------------------------------------------------------
   Hiro walked alone until he reached the fork in the road where Tadashi was waiting. "So, how was your day?" Tadashi asked.
   "It was fine." Hiro replied.
   "That's good." said Tadashi. "Come on, I've got something to show you..."

89Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:21 am

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Levy glared at him for only a few seconds before turning away and walking off. "I don't have time for this." he muttered to himself and walked through the hallway crowds. He kicked open the main doors and proceeded through the forest path to his temporary home; where he knew he would have to beat down someone because they decided to pick a fight; not learning from the last one. He stopped his stride and listened to his surroundings. His gaze shifted towards the shrubbery- his head not moving. In the blink of an eye something launched from the shrubbery at him. With one quick step he spun himself forward and swung his leg up, hitting the stranger in the stomach causing his the fly a few feet across from him. He crossed his arms.
"What is the meaning of this, Kyle?" He spat. "I thought I beat you enough times." He hissed and placed a foot on Kyles head. Kyle was Levy's old thug comrade; Levy never did take a liking to him.
"Can't have some fun." He laughed while Levy placed pressure of him head. "Can you remove your foot?"
Levy sighed and too his foot off his head. "Later." He spat with venom before walking off calmly. "Try that again, and I won't be gentle like today." He said and vanishing into the shadows of the trees.

90Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:26 am

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Colt appeared in front of his class room, but didnt enter. He knew that what they'd do was introduce eachother, speak about classroom behavior, and the boring stuff. Sure, this class was important to him, same with every other class, but he just couldnt gather he courage to walk right in. And not to forget that it was the middle of class, where he shouldnt be in the halls at all. Glancing to his left then his right, no one was around him. Slowly backing away from the door, he decided to screw it all and skip the rest of his classes. With this crazy thought, he couldnt believe it; he had never skipped classes before, but because of his situation for the school day, he might as well played hooky from the start. Turning tail, Colt knew exactly where to go; the roof. Well, he didnt know where the stairs were but...he'd find a way.
Secretly roaming the school, plenty of minutes flew by. Doing this was fun though, it was exciting and adrenaline rushed through him, like during a game of hide and seek but hiding from the teachers, instead. Rushing throughout the school, he still couldnt find the stairs, it wasnt even on his map, but he knew there was some way up...Looking back at his memories, he remembered there being something at the side entrance he used to get in the school in the morning. Thats it! A ladder! There had to be one outside, perhaps it was near the side entrance. Hurrying along, he stealthily made his way. It was surprisingly easy getting around, despite the confusing-ness of the school. Eventually he quietly slipped out the side entrance, and free from the in-school walls. Colt gazed around, looking for a ladder until he spotted it just further down the narrow sidewalk. He knew he saw it earlier, and lucky for him too. Now all he had to do was climb up it. The metal bars holding it all together looked slightly rusty, though not dangerous, unless much weight was applied to it. Adjusting his bag, he then grabbed hold of the bars, carefully finding his way up.

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

91Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:20 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Teddy remained in the library for plenty of hours. She shifted through time like nothing when she was reading. Losing track of her real intentions she began reading chapters of poetry from multiple books. From Edgar Allen to even Shakespeare poems and plays. She looked at her stack of ten books before taking the one of the top. The cover seemed like one of the stupidest but she grew up knowing well, never to judge a book by it's cover. She parted the cover and something from the corner of her eye caught her attention. She grabbed the book at the top of the stack and realized it ha no title. She opened it to the table of contents; nothing. She flipped through the book, still nothing. Enriched by its aura an looks she took it as a note book. She stood up, shoved it down her back pack. Sling one strap over her shoulder she took off own the hallway and up to the second story. She opened up a door that was used as a rooftop escape incase some deranged person broke into the school. She climbed up the wooden spiral case to the rooftop door. She swung it open and immediately sat down once it closed. She flicked out her new notebook and began designing it.

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

92Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Colt reached the top and placed his hands firmly onto the brick wall the ladder was attached to. He pulled himself up over, and set foot on the roof. The place looked like any regular school roof he had been on in the past, except that there sat a girl near a door. This girl looked familiar to her, maybe one of the girls that were in the nurses office as that would be the only place he'd seen...girls... Rubbing the back of his head where he felt slight pain, Colt was feeling a bit awkward. If she hadnt seen him by now, then he could easily tip-toe away to behind an electrical box where he could be alone in silence. Or...he could just do so any way. Quietly and slowly, he began trotting away, hoping he hadnt disturbed her.

93Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:05 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

"You come up to the roof often?" Teddy spoke and glanced up at Colt who began tip-toeing away. She closed her book and set it against to concrete platform, along with her blue ink pen. She folded her hands behind her back and pranced over to Colt's side with tiny deer like leaps. "There's no need for you to run away." She smiled, trying to rid of any awkwardness that hung between the two.

~Short. I know. Not judging.~

94Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:04 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Freezing in place, Colt bit his lip, Dangit. He turned to look at Teddy and she came up close to him, "Er, yeah....Well, I, uh..." He glanced at her up and down, noticing her physique along with her beautiful blonde hair and dashing blue eyes. "Hey, arent you that girl that was in the nurses office? Um, Teddy, was it?" Colt tried to start some small talk, despite him wanting to get going. He hadnt come up here to chat, but then again, company wouldnt be so bad...yet with those two conflicting thoughts, he didnt know how he really felt.

95Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:48 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay didn't move. He couldn't move. The fact that he had just gotten away with bumping into Levy and without a scratch -not counting the ones he already had- was one his mind couldn't prossess completely. Prehapps he's changed? Jay wondered. When he finally got back to the real world, he relized that Julius might be waiting for him pretty soon. But he didn't feel like leaving the building just yet. He wandered around the empty-growing halls, exploring places that had yet to be found. Just when he was about to give up on finding something new, he saw a ladder that hadn't seemed to be there before. He started towards it and, hesitantly, climbed it. He reached the top of the ladder and saw a trap door. He opened it and found himself on the roof and, hearing a voice, turned around to see Colt and Teddy. He gasped and backed up. "I-I..." he stuttered, trying to find the correct words while they stared at him. "I... Uh... I didn't mean to interupt... Heheh. I-I-I should go... I guess. S-sorry." He was mad at himself for being so stupid. Wow. He thought. Just, just wow. Why am I so stupid?

96Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:31 am

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

"Yep, Teddy's my name." She smiled and tilted her head. "And you're..." She paused for a moment thinking of the name. It finally clicked. "Colt. That was your name, right?" She snapped her fingers and looked back at him. "Ah... Sorry if I scared you. I noticed that you immediately froze to the spot." She stopped hearing a voice and leaned to the side to see Jay. "Hello~" She cheered. "You're fine. You really weren't intruding on anything." She reassured the stuttering kid.

~I had a great idea for this post but it left my mind. And it's 0700, don't ask for a descriptive post from me.~

97Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Adam was beginning to think that Levy wouldn't come. Why did I even think he would? Thought Adam. Maybe I should go... No I'll stay for a bit longer; he could still be on his way. So Adam stayed, watching a video on his phone to pass the time.

98Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:35 am

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Levy could see the end of the tree line. The leaves began to rattle slightly and the wind was beginning to pick up. He stepped out of the trees and looked up at the sky. Clouds began to roll in and cover the blue sea above their heads. His gaze transferred from the sky to the Far City Mart. He let out a sigh and began walking the boundary of the Mart. He stopped when he noticed Adam. He approached his slightly before stopped about nine feet away. "Oi, you wanted to meet me here?" Why am I even here? Oh wait maybe it's because of my stupid curiosity. Well whatever, I wouldn't want to disappoint a kid that thinks we are friends. He slid his hands into his pockets and watched the kid.

99Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Adam started at the sound of Levy's voice. He turned off his phone at pulled his earbuds. He hadn't really expected Levy to come. "H-hey," Adam said. "I didn't really expect you to come." 
   He hesitated, not knowing what to say. Why did I even say what I said? He wondered. Out loud he said, "So... What.. Uh.. What do you want to do?" Wow. He thought. I am terrible at this. Why do I even try? "Okay that was terrible," he admitted. "So do you want to... Uh... I really need to work on not saying things without thinking first. Heheh." he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Oh and some kids learned not to mess with me, including talking about what happened last year. One of those kids was the same one you fired one of your pencil halves at." he glanced at Levy then back at the blank screen of his phone. "Can we, like, forget anything wierd happened right now?" he asked, a bit embarressed.

100Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:07 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Levy raised an eyebrow. "Forgetting a moment that has wasted my time will be difficult to forget." He let out a sigh. "And I wouldn't have come if I believed it was a waste of my time. But seeing I am here now it is slowly becoming so." He crossed his arms. He dug in his pocket an pulled out the pocket watch. It clicked open with a quiet pop. Levy looked at the hands for a bit before pushing it shut with two fingers an sliding it back into his pocket. "You wouldn't want to know the other question." He stated plainly.

101Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Colt nodded to Teddy, then glanced over to the same student he saw earlier. It was that beat up kid, whats his face... Jay! Yeah him, the person who didnt want his help. Sighing, he turned to face Jay, while rubbing his now throbbing head; the pills seemed to have worn off. "What Teddy said- you werent really interrupting anything." He quickly gave a look to Teddy then back to Jay, "So, um...What are you doing up here?" Colt asked, slightly wincing at his never-ending pain.

102Highschool RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:58 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay looked at Teddy, then at Colt, then back to Teddy again, then at the city beyond. "I just needed some fresh air," Jay replied. "Why are you guys up here?" I kind of hope that Julius doesn't mind waiting a bit. He thought, sighing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum