Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hunt for Hunter

+6
Fireblaze
NightShard
Jayfang
Iceshard
Hunterstrike
Stormstar
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

1The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty The Hunt for Hunter Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:26 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

First topic message reminder :

As some of you know Hunterstrike has issued an "Inactivity Announcement" saying he's going to be role playing on the byond for a while (the traitor) and since he's a pretty important character in most of the RPs here, I'm creating this to make up for him not being here, this RP is basically Hunterstrike randomly goes missing and his closest friends set off to find him. This RP may or may not end when he gets back but he said he'll pop up every once and a while to give hints to where he is and also I'd assume post in the RPs he's in.
I have an idea of what to start with but I'll need the help of the leaders of the 5 clans (Sky, Wind, River, Thunder and ShadowClans) to post at a gathering that'll occur within the story or I'll at least need the leaders of SkyClan RiverClan and WindClan. Also, you can use your normal character or create a BloodClan, possibly Tribe of Rushing Water or loner/kittypet/rouge character with the following template

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

History:

I hope all the leaders and other cats will participate in this search of the ages

76The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Emberblast

ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

"So? Olivestar, Jayfang, Dragonwing, and you aren't from RiverClan. And Dragonwing and Jayfang don't really know him."

77The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:17 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well, first off, Olivestar does know him and she's his mate and Jayfang and Dragonwing have met him at least once and they're Iceshard's friends and I'm his friend too." Stormstar meowed

78The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:27 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Dragonwing, Jayfang and I aren't just friends. We're siblings." Iceshard scoffed.
   "I didn't say you guys never met him -- and by the way, Olivestar and Hunterstrike, mates? that's against the code and... nevermind i won't tell. Just--" Emberblast broke off with a sigh.
   "Just," Jayfang let out a sigh. "Just let the kid come."

79The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:46 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"OK." Stormstar meowed

80The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:41 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

A loud yowl sounded off in the twoleg place on the other side of the fence. The fence cracked as something hit it HARD and blood seeped through those cracks. There was a grunt of pain from the other side and claws red with blood punched through the wood fence like paper. "WHERE ARE THEY?!" Came a furious yell.

"They went northeast. They took your sister with them!"

"That's all I needed to know. NOW ROT IN HELL!" There was a sickening ripping sound and then a slash and splattering sound followed by a thud and then a sickening crackling smash and squish. Then blood began to run out from under the fence in a river. There was a growl and then two pairs of claws punched through the fence like it was nothing. "Don't follow me. Stay here. Or i won't recognize you and you won't return. DO NOT FOLLOW ME! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

81The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:19 pm

Emberblast

Emberblast
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

I wince as I hear sounds of pain and claws tearing through flesh. I can see the other cats wincing too. Then we hear Hunterstrike's voice and Olivestar gasps. "Hunterstrike!"
   "Now, we both know he's long gone by now." Iceshard meows.
   "Can we just... Uh... Avoid that... Area?" I meow.

82The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

There was a snarl and then the sound of running feet before a yelp of pain and then a twoleg screamed in pain. "YOU TWOLEGS NEED TO STAY OUT OF MY WAY!" growled Hunterstrike as he ripped into the twoleg that tried to attack him. An Arm flew over the fence and landed behind the group. "GO! GO BEFORE I TURN ON YOU!"

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

83The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:42 pm

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

"Maybe we should--" Olivestar didn't get to finish. There was a screech of pain and a sickening yowl. Then the cats could hear claw ripping flesh and blood splattered on them. The a female voice snarled, "I told you I'd come back," the cats turned to see a blood covered rouge. "Ember."
   The cats looked at Emberblast, who was thoroughly frightened. The she-cat continued. "I may have been nice at first," she advanced towards Emberblast. "But I'm a trained warrior now." she raised her paw. "And I am DONE" she unsheathed her claws. "Playing nice guy." she sliced a pattered into Emberblast's flesh. it was an arrow. not deep enough to draw blood, the wound was still deep enough to sting.
   Despite shaking in fear, Emberblast's voice was steady. "Arrow." she snarled.

84The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:06 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Gah! I don't have time to deal with this right now!" Stormstar growled, "Who are you, and make it snappy, I ain't no master tracker."

85The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:11 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Arrow chuckled. "You heard her. I'm Arrow." With that, she shot straight through the fence like a well-aimed arrow, hence the name. The cats could hear flesh tearing and cats screeching as she left.
   "Let's avoid the bloodbath, shall we?" Dragonwing meowed.
   Iceshard rolled her eyes. "Ya think?"

86The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:21 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Sounds good, but I am curious what exactly happened." Stormstar meowed, "Perhaps I can see from the top of a Twoleg nest."

87The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:48 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Iceshard gave a curt nod, Dragonwing shrugged, and Olivestar nodded slowly. Emberblast stepped forward. "I'll go with you." Emberblast meowed to Stormstar. "I'm curious also."

88The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:43 am

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

"Then, I guess we'll just stay here while you two enter the, um, bloodbath." Dragonwing meowed.

89The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:31 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well, how high can you jump?" Stormstar meowed, "Or how well can you climb?"

90The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:54 pm

Emberblast

Emberblast
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

My mouth twists into a wry smile. "Better than you know." I say. With a flick of my tail, I dash off and jump and climb my way up to one of the roofs. I look down and cringe at the scene below.

91The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Hmm, fair enough." Stormstar meowed, Stormstar leaped over the fence and practically walked up the side of the den to meet Emberblast and followed her gaze down to the carnage

92The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:01 pm

Emberblast

Emberblast
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

"Quite the mess." I murmur as Stormstar joins me. "I wonder how much of it was caused by ...ahem, Hunterstrike, and how much was caused by Arrow."

93The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:16 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"I'd say Hunter did most of the damage." Stormstar meowed, "Then again, I don't know Arrow like you do."

94The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:24 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

Just then another cat approached.
"What's all the fuss about?" Moonwind meowed, "I heard a few warriors leave the camp and it lead me here."

95The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:27 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~did she approach Storm and Ember and the others?

96The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:28 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

~Yes

97The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:32 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~stupid ipad! I meant OR the others.

98The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Huh? what was that?" Stormstar meowed.
"What was what?" Emberblast meowed.
"I heard a voice." Stormstar meowed, he looked around and spotted Moonwind with the others, "Luna!"

99The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:43 pm

Emberblast

Emberblast
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

"Luna? Who's Luna?"

100The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:46 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"She's the dark grey cat down there, she's a kittypet who joined us when we came here." Stormstar meowed, "I believe that she joined ShadowClan, you may know her."

101The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:51 pm

Emberblast

Emberblast
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

"Oh, you mean Moonwind." I reply. "She's nice. Let's go down."

102The Hunt for Hunter - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:54 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"So that's her name now." Stormstar meowed, "Huh."
Stormstar leaped down from the Twoleg nest and padded over to Moonwind.
"Hello Luna, or I guess it's Moonwind now."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum