Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hunt for Hunter

+6
Fireblaze
NightShard
Jayfang
Iceshard
Hunterstrike
Stormstar
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

1The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty The Hunt for Hunter Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:26 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

First topic message reminder :

As some of you know Hunterstrike has issued an "Inactivity Announcement" saying he's going to be role playing on the byond for a while (the traitor) and since he's a pretty important character in most of the RPs here, I'm creating this to make up for him not being here, this RP is basically Hunterstrike randomly goes missing and his closest friends set off to find him. This RP may or may not end when he gets back but he said he'll pop up every once and a while to give hints to where he is and also I'd assume post in the RPs he's in.
I have an idea of what to start with but I'll need the help of the leaders of the 5 clans (Sky, Wind, River, Thunder and ShadowClans) to post at a gathering that'll occur within the story or I'll at least need the leaders of SkyClan RiverClan and WindClan. Also, you can use your normal character or create a BloodClan, possibly Tribe of Rushing Water or loner/kittypet/rouge character with the following template

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

History:

I hope all the leaders and other cats will participate in this search of the ages

51The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:20 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well which way is it?" Stormstar meowed.

52The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:40 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"She just told you." Olivestar retorted. "North."

53The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:38 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"OK then, lets go." Stormstar meowed

54The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Rightio." Iceshard started towards the direction they weren't headed.
   "Iceshard..." Jayfang meowed, obviously trying to hide his laugh. "That's... Heh, that's South. Hahahahahaheh."
   "Y-okay... I-I totally knew... That..." Iceshard turned around and headed North. "Let's go!"
   "Haha! Your sense of direction is terrible!" Olivestar laughed.
   "Hehe, shut up, man!" Iceshard laughed along with her.

55The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:20 pm

NightShard

NightShard

~May I join this??

56The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~you have to fill out your character sheet before you can join any RP. If you're not busy tomorrow, maybe we can hang out?

57The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:48 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

The cats came to the edge of ThunderClan territory at the edge of the Twoleg place.
"I never thought I'd be going back into one of these." Stormstar meowed, "Lets just hope we can get through this thing without meeting one of the pieces of fox dung."

58The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:40 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Agreed!" Meowed Olivestar.

59The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:10 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

~Hey guys. Lol I kinda moved so... DX i'm sad now. Stormstar and i can't hang out anymore. Crap. But i gotta deal with it. Just saying, I kinda moved schools. So i'll see you on here only or on skype lol.~

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

60The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:32 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Why do you keep abandoning me? This better mean that you're on here more often then just once or twice every 2 months

61The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:11 am

Fireblaze

Fireblaze

Name: Fireblaze

Clan: ShadowClan

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother: Clove (a rouge)
Father: Unknown
Sisters: Emberblast, Brightflame

Looks: A bright orange pelt with a white underbelly and unusual dark blue eyes

Personality: Helpful at sometimes and mostly shy. She is also very nice.

Other: N/A

History: N/A

62The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:51 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Approved!

63The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:01 pm

Emberblast

Emberblast
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Name: Emberblast

Clan: ShadowClan

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother: Clove (a rouge) (Deceased)
Father: Unknown
Sisters: Fireblaze, Brightflame

Looks: lime green eyes, the rest  Unknown for now.

Personality: Very protective of her younger sisters, fierce, smart, 

Other: N/A

History: Explained in a RP that has not yet been made. It's not entirely official, but the history before we joined ShadowClan is

64The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:23 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Approved

65The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Fireblaze

Fireblaze

Fireblaze looked at Emberblast."Wanna' go hunting??"
"Sure",Emberblast replied.Then, they headed toward the forest.

66The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Emberblast

Emberblast
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

~No. No. No. You can't use my character without permission. And our main focus is finding Hunterstrike

67The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:39 pm

Fireblaze

Fireblaze

~Ok thanks for the info

68The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Emberblast

Emberblast
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

~you're welcome. also, in case you dont already know, you can't double post. just helping you out. Very Happy

69The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:45 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~So how are you going to introduce yourself into the story? We're currently at the edge of ThunderClan territory, by the Twoleg Place

70The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:59 pm

Emberblast

Emberblast
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

~I can have it so i over heard somewhere (in my clan, the gathering) and i catch up to you guys

71The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:54 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Well then do it. We're about to leave so do it quick

72The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:23 pm

Emberblast

Emberblast
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

I try to catch my breath as I race across the landscape. I'm on my way to the ThunderClan border to join the hunt for Hunterstrike. I push harder against the ground and soon I see a group of cats in the distance. I skid to a stop as I reach them. Panting, I ask, "Are my sisters here yet?"

73The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:44 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Um, who exactly are you and no I don't think I've seen your sisters." Stormstar meowed confused

74The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:09 pm

Emberblast

Emberblast
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

"Oh, I'm Emberblast of ShadowClan." Emberblast replied. "And I would like to join this hunt for Hunterstrike."

75The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Why?" Stormstar meowed, "Do you even know him? Plus, he's from RiverClan, why would you want to help find him?"

76The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Emberblast

Emberblast
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

"So? Olivestar, Jayfang, Dragonwing, and you aren't from RiverClan. And Dragonwing and Jayfang don't really know him."

77The Hunt for Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for Hunter Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:17 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well, first off, Olivestar does know him and she's his mate and Jayfang and Dragonwing have met him at least once and they're Iceshard's friends and I'm his friend too." Stormstar meowed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum