Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormclan's Rise

+16
Rainboom
Fireblaze
Stormstar
Artemis
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Silvermoon
Olivenose
Speckleleaf
Hunterstrike
Cherrystar
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Vinyl
Fawnstar
Iceshard
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 30]

1Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Stormclan's Rise Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

First topic message reminder :

The Stormclan is few in members but strong. Their leader, on the other hand, well, could do with a few more lessons. There are 2 other clans in the forest: Echoclan and Mapleclan. We have survived many harsh 'storms' earning us our name. We have special powers; some stronger than others. We have many more harsh things to defeat before peace falls upon our forest, but we will rise to face them. We will survive! We are strong!

(If you are a rouge or loner and you are going to stay that way for awhile or forever, leave out the powers and special abilities; if you join a clan later on, you will gain them.)
If you are in Stormclan introduce your self like this to join:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Power(s):

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

If you are in Mapleclan or Echoclan, introduce yourself like this:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

here is mine:

Name: Jaystar

Clan: Stormclan

Mate: none yet.

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother - Nightwhisper
Father - Sunclaw
Brother - Blazefang
Sister - Featherpaw

Looks: small cat with pale gray fur and darker gray swirls. The tips of his ears are black and his tail tip is white. His front paws are black and his muzzle is too. His fur a short and his back legs are white.

Personality: Fierce, smart, funny, curious, thinks beyond borders, caring

Power(s): can read minds, walk in dreams, and Telekinesis (which he doesn't know about yet) 

Other: looks blind but isn't. He is smaller than most warriors

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 8 left. 

History:

Theme Song: Gasoline

You can only have up to 3 main characters per user.

thanks!

=^_^=

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm upgrading it heheh)

326Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:38 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Sebastian's fire died down, but the cave was still lit by a dull unseen light source. Sabastian landed, folding in his black and purple feathered wings. His fur was black and his muzzle and ears deep purple.
   "Jaysta-- d-uh, um, Dash! Listen to me! You--" Littletooth broke of with a gasp as Dash's tail tip turned black. The other cats gasped as well.
   "Dash listen to me!" Blazefang yelled over the sudden loud wind. "This isn't like you! You're kind and caring! And, also pretty stubborn and annoying sometimes, but still!" Blazefang grabbed Featherpaw and pulled her beside him. "You're our brother! You're our leader! Our friend, family. We care about you! Be cuter Featherpaw."
   The wind grew stronger. Featherpaw gasped as she saw Sabastian's eyes, now blue again, glowing. Sabastian laughed evilily and the glow intensified. He's using... Magic?! ...to control Jaystar! Wait no, that cant be it. She gasped again as Jaystar's ears turned black. That's it! He's changing Jaystar into Dash... Permanently! 
   Sabastian laughed again. That's when it hit Featherpaw. "He's... He's the-the..." Featherpaw gulped. "He's the creator of this forest. He's Night Wing!"
   "What?!" Blazefang meowed.
   "Night Wing?" Littlecloud echoed.
   "Night Wing, Nightmare Wing, Nightmare Dragon." Featherpaw said.
   "Nightmare Cagon." Blazefang joked.
   "Ahahahaha! Finally! Someone who reconizes me!" Sabastian growled.
   "We gotta stop him! If we could just--" Featherpaw stopped as something went on in her head.
   "Could just what?" Blazefang yowled. "Featherpaw?" Featherpaw!"

~just saying: Featherpaw's voice sounds kinda like Applejack's. If you've ever watched MLP before, you'll know what it sounds like.~

Last edited by Iceshard on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

327Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:59 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well this seems bad so I'm going to get reinforcements from the Clan." Amberpaw meowed getting ready to dash out of the cave

328Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:01 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Dozens of toxic Headhuggers blocked Amberpaw's path.
   "Featherpaw. Featherpaw. Featherpaw. Featherpaw!" Blazefang sighed "it's useless."
   "Ha! Lemme have a go." Littletooth mewed. He stepped behind Featherpaw and yowled in her ear. "Help! I'm being attacked!"
   "What?! Where?" Featherpaw meowed.
   "Nothing."
   "Oh right. Okay. Thanks. We have to get to Night Wing and get him to somehow swallow this." Featherpaw held up a mushroom and a couple of strange, glowing leaves. "A memshroom and a couple of garmleaves. They'll fix this problem of ours. Hopefully." She added under her breath.

329Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Oh, so it's a fight you want? It's a fight you'll get!" Amberpaw hissed.
She began her Headhugger hopping she leaped on one and another leaped at her, she then jumped off it.
"Come on you three, it's easy, I know how to do this." Amberpaw meowed.

330Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:15 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Littletooth dropped into an attack crouch, but just then, he started shaking violently. His eyes rolled back into his head and he collapsed, writhing in agony.
   "Littletooth!" Featherpaw gasped.
   "Toxin... Headhuggers... One... Bit me... In the... Leg... Earlier." Littletooth rasped.
   Blazefang's eyes narrow, and he flattened his ears and bared his teeth. "So that's how you wanna play it?! I. Have. Had. Enough. Of. THIS!" The word "this" echoed around the cave, and Blazefang was lifted into the air. There was a glowing white light around him, and when he opened his eyes, they too were white. The light got brighter and brighter until it blasted out, throwing everything back. Jaystar hit his head on a rock and blacked out. Blazefang collapsed on the spot. Featherpaw flew backwards and broke her fall on some leaves. Littletooth was low enough where the shockwave didn't touch him.

Last edited by Iceshard on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

331Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:16 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Amberpaw was leaping onto another Headhugger when the shock wave hit her, she got flung upward and almost fell back down but caught herself on a root

Last edited by Stormstar on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to change something)

332Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~she cant get out of the cave. The entrance is way up high and it didn't throw anything upwards, at least not that high.

333Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~She was leaping at one of the Headhuggers at the time so she got flung up

334Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:47 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Still, it's way too high. You can barely see the top. But if you abosolutely insist, could you at least maybe have so she almost falls back to down but gtans onto a root or something. The blast wasnt strong enough to lift her out

335Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:07 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Okay, I fixed it

336Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

The cats groaned as they got up. the Headhuggers were dead and Sabastian had seemingly shrunk. Littletooth had stopped writhing and slowly got up. The toxin had done its part and had left him. Featherpaw checked him over, but he was fine. Blazefang was sprawled on the ground, deathly still. Littletooth and Featherpaw ran to him.
   "Blazefang? Blazefang! Blazefang wake up!" Featherpaw laid her head down on her brother's flank and cried quietly.
   "Featherpaw, get off me." Came a muffled meowed. It sounded more like "Ethergaw, ged oof may."
   "Blazefang!?" Featherpaw exclaimed.
   "Get off me ya great lump."
   "Oh, sorry." Featherpaw stepped back, and Blazefang lifted his muzzle from the dirt.
   Littletooth and Featherpaw gasped as Blazefang stepped into the light. His face had new markings, and his eyes, still golden, glowed. His pelt had gone from orange to yellow-orange; golden. His markings had changed and we're now black instead of brown. And excuse me but are those
   "Wings...?" Featherpaw shook her head just in case she was hallucinating. They were still there. "You have WINGS?! What did you do to get 'em? This is pretty darn cool. Can you teach me?" Featherpaw continued to talk while examining her brother's wings.
   "I-I-I doubt it's permanent." Blazefang laughed nervously. "Darn it." He hissed under his breath. "You've really done it now, Blazefang."
   "I don't see how it's MY fault I got kicked out!" Yelled a familiar voice. The cats turned to see Sabastian face-to-face with Jaystar. Who had a bloody nose and a black eye.
   "Well, I'M not the one who tried to set up their own brother, Sabastian! Or should I say, Puddlethorn!"
   "I didn't set anyone up, Jaywing!"
  "It Jaystar, and yes you did!"
   "Well it wasn't my fault! Some brother you were."
   "Hey, hi, Featherpaw here. Quick question: what the heck is going on here?!"
   "Why don't YOU tell them, Puddlethorn!"
   "Guys, we can all worry about this later. We have bigger problems at hand. For example," Blazefang spread his wings. "And Amberpaw's gone. And you have a bloody nose and a black eye."

~drawing of the new Blazefang coming soon! Hopefully.

337Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Amberpaw is right here you guys." Amberpaw called, everyone turned toward where Amberpaw was, "Now can someone please get me down."

338Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:16 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I'm on it!" Blazefang spread his wings and crouched down. He jumped into the air and flapped his wings hard, only to land on his nose on the ground.
   "Allow me." Puddlethorn stepped forward and got into the same position Blazefang had, only he took off gracefully. He grabbed Amberpaw by the scruff and brought her down.

339Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:54 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"So are you good now?" Amberpaw asked.

340Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I'm not sure he was ever good." Jaystar growled.
   "Well.. Someone has to teach me to fly. So, Puddlethorn, will you train me?"
   "Anything for my little bro."

341Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:42 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well then I guess we won, does that mean that this horrible place will vanish?" Amberpaw meowed

342Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:40 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"hardly!" Puddlethorn growled. "without a ves- I mean leader, this place will go bonkers! we cant have that!"
after a long pause, Featherpaw took a deep breath. "I'll do it."
"what?! no! Featherpaw no! I'm not (cough cough) gonna let some (cough cough cough) stupid (cough cough) stupid forest, steal you away from me!" Jaystar broke into another bout of coughing.
"please don't hold me back."
"stop!" a young female voice boomed. "I'll do it!"
"Fang, no!" Puddlethorn cried. but it was too late.
Fang was already speaking the words. "everyone run!" Puddlethorn picked up Littletooth and Amberpaw. he flew them to the entrance and dropped them off. then he grabbed Jaystar and Featherpaw. as he was going down for Blazefang, he was hit by a stone in the stomache and collapsed onto the ground trying to catch his breath.
"I know how to stop it!" Blazefang yowled. he found a red mushroom and yowled at the creature Fang was becoming, "eat this!" e threw it but missed, only managing to anger Fang even further. with her now bird-like front paws, she sent a blue stream of something towards Blazefang.
"NOOO!" Puddlethorn jumped in front of Blazefang, and got hit instead of Blazefang. but it didn't do what either of them expected. it started to turn Puddlethorn into stone. "No, no! HEEELLLP!" then he had been completely turned to stone. Blazefang stared in shock for a heartbeat before shaking himself out of it. he tried to make it to the entrance, but was hit by a stream of blue light. he turned to stone slower an tried to at least get him self out of the open. his wings turned first, and as it froze his legs, he cried, "HEELP MEEEEE!!"
"Brothers!" Jaystar cried.
"we gotta go!" Featherpaw yowled. "Before it's too laaaaa--!"
"NO!" Jaystar cried. Featherpaw had been turned to stone, and so had Littletooth. Amberpaw and Jaystar were the only ones left of the group.

343Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:18 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Amberpaw stood there eyes wide with shock, she then got a terrible headache. She yowled in pain but then the pain stopped.
"I remember something." Amberpaw muttered.
"What?" Jaystar meowed.
"I remember something!" She repeated, "From before three moons ago, I know how to fix this but you have to trust me."

344Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:37 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar gazed at the stone figures. "I trust you."

345Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:42 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Okay, I need to go over this quick, before he realizes we're here, you need to get him to fire that stone attack at you, stand over by one of them and if the beam hits the statue again, they turn back." Amberpaw meowed, "However, if we mess this up, we all fall."

346Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:38 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Fang is a girl, and... I-I'll try." Jaystar jumped back down, landing with a thump. He gulped and dashed in front of Fang. She said the wrong words! She's turned into something else entirely! He yowled to Fang, "Over here jerk!"
   Fang roared and shot a beam towards Jaystar. He dodged narrowly. He got in front of Blazefang and threw another insult at Fang. He jumped out of the way and it hit Blazefang. All it did was cause him to crack. Jaystar looked around wildly, trying to find something that would help him. He was about to give up when something flashed at the edge of his vision. Of course! He ran to it and flipped through the pages. When he found the right one, he read it and took a deep breath. Dodging attacks, he grabbed three red mushrooms and ran up to Fang. He jumped on top of her and shoved the mushrooms in her mouth.

347Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Amberpaw leaped down and landed on Fang. Fang began firing her beams randomly.
"You're not gonna leave this world before you turn my friends back to normal!" Amberpaw growled.
She grabbed Fang's scruff and aimed her beams at Blazefang, Fang shot her beams but it still wasn't enough, Fang thew Amberpaw off her.
"Fox dung!" Amberpaw spat.

Last edited by Stormstar on Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I needed to change something)

348Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~Fang is too big and strong for amberpaw to move her. and the beams just crack the stone. i have a plan anyways. i just didnt have enough time to finish it.

349Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:05 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Well you really like to control the story don't you? No offense

350Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~I'll be honest, that's something I'm working on -- not controling too much. Also I probably should have made it clear the size of Fang. She grew bigger so it would take much more effort than Amberpaw seemingly put in to jerk her towards Blazefang.

351Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:15 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Fair enough, I fixed it

352Stormclan's Rise - Page 14 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:34 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~thanks and sorry.

"We've got three minutes!" Jaystar yowled. "I gotta find a way to unfreeze them. But I can't! There's literally no way to do this! Brothers, sister, friend... I... Failed you. I... I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." a couple of tears made their down his cheeks. he collasped at the feet of Blazefang and wept. Then, something wiped it away. Something... Feather-y.
   "Aw, c'mon Jaystar. Don't be such a baby." Blazefang laughed.
   Jaystar gasped. "W-whaaaa...?"
   "I'm confused too but we got other problems to worry about."
   "Howdy y'all!" Featherpaw called down. "This isn't any time for a reunion. We've gotta get out of here before it's too late!"
   "Is everyone unfrozen?" Puddlethorn asked.
   "Everyone... Except Littletooth."
   "Let's just go!" Jaystar yowled. "We'll take him with us!"
   Puddlethorn took everyone up until only Jaystar remained. Jaystar hurried to Puddlethorn and was lifted up. With everyone on the surface, the cats took off towards the border, Blazefang leading and Jaystar in the back. Puddlethorn was carrying Littletooth with surprising strength and speed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum