Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormclan's Rise

+16
Rainboom
Fireblaze
Stormstar
Artemis
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Silvermoon
Olivenose
Speckleleaf
Hunterstrike
Cherrystar
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Vinyl
Fawnstar
Iceshard
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 30]

1Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Stormclan's Rise Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

First topic message reminder :

The Stormclan is few in members but strong. Their leader, on the other hand, well, could do with a few more lessons. There are 2 other clans in the forest: Echoclan and Mapleclan. We have survived many harsh 'storms' earning us our name. We have special powers; some stronger than others. We have many more harsh things to defeat before peace falls upon our forest, but we will rise to face them. We will survive! We are strong!

(If you are a rouge or loner and you are going to stay that way for awhile or forever, leave out the powers and special abilities; if you join a clan later on, you will gain them.)
If you are in Stormclan introduce your self like this to join:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Power(s):

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

If you are in Mapleclan or Echoclan, introduce yourself like this:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

here is mine:

Name: Jaystar

Clan: Stormclan

Mate: none yet.

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother - Nightwhisper
Father - Sunclaw
Brother - Blazefang
Sister - Featherpaw

Looks: small cat with pale gray fur and darker gray swirls. The tips of his ears are black and his tail tip is white. His front paws are black and his muzzle is too. His fur a short and his back legs are white.

Personality: Fierce, smart, funny, curious, thinks beyond borders, caring

Power(s): can read minds, walk in dreams, and Telekinesis (which he doesn't know about yet) 

Other: looks blind but isn't. He is smaller than most warriors

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 8 left. 

History:

Theme Song: Gasoline

You can only have up to 3 main characters per user.

thanks!

=^_^=

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm upgrading it heheh)

151Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:40 am

Speckleleaf

Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill flicked her tail in annoyance. "My occupation isn't held easily either, Hunterstrike. Being deputy gives me more responsibilities than regular warriors do. I have to arrange patrols, face reports from those patrols, make sure the fresh-kill pile is always tall, and take care of my clan almost as well as the leader does. Doing that, it would seem hard to do say if I was injured like you. So I suggest you not use understatements a lot, it's not really good use with me." she told him, her amber eyes gleaming.

http://sharedborders.forumotion.com

152Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar saw Hunterstrike and Cinderquill talking and trotted over to them. "How you settling in, Hunterstrike?" he asked, his milky eyes showing no emotion.

153Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike chuckled at Cinderquill's explanation. "Now while your job is more important than mine, the obe i have is much more dangerous and comes with some very grave consequences if i fail. Plus it takes a toll on my sanity." Hunterstrike's ears twitched as he heard Jaystar enter the camp and turned towards the stormclan leader. After Jaystar asked how he was settling in he smiled. "I'm settling in wonderfully Jaystar. However your apprentices might have a few problems when i sleep since my occupation, of which is unsafe to describe or name at this time, has taken a major toll on my sanity these days. Plus i absolutely hate sleeping on the ground."

~Can you guess what his occupation is? I'll give you a hint. It's part of my profile. Plus the way i imagined Hunterstirke speaking is extremely polite and uptight Troll . Almost as if he a really fancy childhood. Not the stuck up twit and snobby kind of attitude, But the kind, polite, and gentlemanly attitude XD.~

Last edited by Hunterstrike on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

154Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:23 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "Huh," Jaystar huffed. "Sounds like we need to keep a major eye on you."

155Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:59 am

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill looked at Hunterstrike as he told Jaystar about how he hates sleeping on the ground and how the other apprentices hate him. Couldn't you have given me Galaxypaw instead of this whiny kit I have to mentor now? He nearly makes me wanna take my claws out sometimes! she thought in her head in order to tell Jaystar how she felt without using her words. The dappled she-cat flicked her tail. "I was once a loner like you were before I joined StormClan. Clanmates didn't trust my loyalty to Jaystar then, and now that I am deputy they now see that I have proven I am loyal, and I will remain loyal to my clan until I'm in Silverpelt!" she told Hunterstrike, her eyes narrowed and she stomped her one fore-paw to the ground as the word "Silverpelt" left her lips.

156Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:39 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I'm sorry but he'll get used to it," Jaystar mewed to Cinderquill. "hopefully." he added in a whisper. "In the meantime, Hunterstrike, you're definitely staying on the ground until your leg is healed. And that's final."

157Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:03 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

~I didn't say that i hated the other apprentices! I said that they should keep their distance when i'm sleeping! Hunterstrike has PTSD! He has flashbacks when he's asleep that can cause him to kill anyone within a five meter radius!~

"The effects are mostly positive when i'm awake but when i'm asleep is when you really need to worry. When i'm awake my attitude can change suddenly and randomly. The effect my job has on my sanity is a condition called PTSD or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. This leads to flashbacks and nightmares." Hunterstrike sighed. "And I understand Jaystar. I wouldn't be able to climb any trees like this anyway."

158Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:50 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar stood still as a stone as he had a flashback of his parents' deaths. He also remembered being awoken in the middle of the night by his siblings, whose eyes were wide in fear. They had told him that he had cried out in his sleep and that he had also lashed out, claws unsheathed. He had felt mortified at the thought that he could've hurt his family, and had persisted on getting a separate nest. He had gotten one and felt calmer that he couldn't hurt his family in his sleep. But one morning he awoke to his dead sibling, lying on the floor next to him, blood welling at his throat. He looked at his claws and saw blood. Since that day he dreaded being near loved ones. In the present, Jaystar's already milky eyes glazed over more as he stared off into the distance, remembering those terrible times.

159Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike's eyes widened as he noticed the symptoms of a PTSD flashback when Jaystar froze for a few seconds and then turned his head to stare off into the distance, his eyes clouding over a little more in the process. "Jaystar could i speak with you for a few minutes?"

160Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:59 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar was so lost in thoughts that he barely heard Hunterstrike. "Vega," he muttered under his breath. "Vega." Then he snapped back to reality. He slowly turned his head towards Hunterstrike, though his gaze was still distant. "S-sure." he mumbled.

161Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:33 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike got up and flicked his tail for Jaystar to follow him. He limped over into Jaystar's den and turned around to face him. "It seems you are suffering from PTSD as well Jaystar. I can help you if you want it."

162Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:47 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"No, no one can help, me," Jaystar muttered. "I'm lonely, dangerous every now and then, small, and an easy target." he sighed. "I lost my family, causing me to lose part of me. One morning I awoke to find a sibling of mine dead at my paws, her blood on my claws. I had killed her in my sleep. I and become petrified of my own self and vowed to stay away from loved ones. When I stopped having the nightmares, I gained respect again, but that bout, that bloody bout, scarred me and left an open wound others saw clearly and would hit whenever they could. Blimey."

163Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:06 am

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Duskstar flicked his tail. "Follow me," he mewed to Stardust and followed an old trail. "Hey, I've been thinking, if you become leader, you can't become Starstar, so what do you think you would be called?"
   "Duststar," Stardust meowed quietly. "Just flip 'em around. And only one letter would make it different from your name."
   "Aye."
   They padded on in silence for a while. Then the crested a rise and reached a glade. Duskstar sat down and motioned with his tail for Stardust to do the same. "Now," he curled his tail around his paws. "What did you want to tell me?"

164Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:14 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Stardust sat down and sighed. "I-I'm not sure exactly what I saw but it looked like a StarClan cat. But it wasn't. It... like, made me forget what I was doing there... Do you think it might be a power?"

165Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:45 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Jaystar... My job is to kill. I'm an assassin. I kill anyone that has evil intentions and no one else. I fight to protect my friends and family, no matter the cost. Whether it's my sanity or my own death i fight for what i believe is right. this is why my claws are so long. But feel the edges of them and you'll understand why I haven't torn out a claw in my near lifelong career." Hunterstrike explained with a ferociously serious enthusiasm and unsheathed the claws on his right paw for Jaystar.

166Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:14 am

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill had secretly and silently followed Hunterstrike and Jaystar, curious about what the two toms would discuss away from camp. She listened to their words silently behind some brush close by, her eyes seemed to never blink as she watched, and her ears were facing them to listen closely. She had sat down on her rump, listening and watching them. As she heard Jaystar's words about him killing his sibling, her eyes widened and her breath caught in her throat. Their words gave her a sick feeling in her stomach. No way! That can't be true! she thought in her mind. She stood up in fear, fear-scent starting to overwhelm her as she starting fearing her own leader and Hunterstrike - the cat she had to mentor and sleep with in the warrior's den. She was about to sprint away but she didn't recall the tree root sticking above ground she had to step over to follow behind her. When she took two steps back, she accidentally tripped on the root, falling on her rump hard enough to make her yowl out in alarm.

167Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:11 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar snatched his head towards the bush near his den. "Who's there?" he asked sharply. He tasted the air but scented only fear scent.

168Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill froze in fear as her leader had heard her. Oh, why does it seem StarClan hates me? she asked in her mind before she let out a sigh and stood up, padding closer until her face broke through the brush. "Only me." she mewed, eyes widened.

(Sorry Hunterstrike, but Icey replied before I could edit my post XP)

169Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:59 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar sighed in relief. "'Kay then. Cinderquill, there's no need to be 'fraid. And don't you try and deny it, I can smell the bloody fear scent ridin' off ya in waves..." Jaystar trailed off and turned away from his deputy. "Blimey! You heard everythin', didn't ya?"

170Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:49 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike chuckled. "Aye i did. My hearing's sharper than any cat in all the clans. I'd say it's even sharper than a barn owl's. My eyesight's a hell of a lot sharper too. I'm guessing you heard the whole thing then didn't you Cinderquill?"

~ Troll ~

171Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:55 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill flicked her tail as she was surprised to find her leader not be angry for her listening. She then turned to Hunterstrike as he asked her if she had heard. She nodded without a word before turning to her leader, her amber eyes flickering with fear. "Jaystar, why didn't you tell me?! I'm your deputy.....you can tell me anything and know I'll keep it a secret! WHY DIDN'T YOU?!" she said, closing her eyes as if a flood of emotions washed over her all at once. She had stepped out into the open until her whole body was out of hiding behind the brush, and her posture told them she still feared them both. Her fur along her spine was raised and her tail had fluffed up completely.

172Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:34 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Oi Cinder, You shouldn't be afraid of him as you should me. But still, We're allies. I wouldn't kill anyone in this clan unless they had evil intentions." Hunterstrike mewed with a surprised expression on his face.

173Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Cinderquill..." Jaystar began. "I haven't told anyone up until now. The only ones who knew were the ones who were alive at the time. And none of them are here now! Well, except for me and Blazefang. It's over now, Cinderquill. I'm not going to kill anyone from the Clan intentionally. You can trust me."

174Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:15 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill opened her eyes wide in fear as both of them spoke to her. She turned towards Hunterstrike first, her fur starting to lay flat. "But what if you mistake me for someone else with bad intentions?! Would you kill me then?!" she yowled, her eyes starting to collect oily tears at their corners. She then turned towards her leader before her gaze lowered. "I do trust you, but just by knowing you killed your own sibling?! If you attack in your sleep, then how do you not know you could make me suffer the same fate as them?! Jaystar,...." she cut off as tears streamed down her cheeks, "I truly am scared that might happen." she said, closing her eyes once again.

175Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"You're so much like my old friend... Yet so different..." Jaystar looked away for a moment, then looked back up at Cinderquill. "It happened 'cause, while I was sleepin' and havin; bloody nightmares, my siblin' came in to tell me somethin', and had gotten struck by my bleedin' 'nsheathed claws! Barmey!"

176Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:27 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"You shouldn't be afraid of Jaystar Cinder. If there's anyone you should be afraid of it's me. Even with my leg I could kill you in about five seconds." Hunterstrike explained. "But i won't because i can tell who has evil intentions or not. I guess you could call it a power, but it's really just something that's been passed down from my ancestors. It's called Eagle Vision."

~I forgot to mention this ability in my character introduction. Eagle Vision is from assassin's creed and considering Hunterstrike's an assassin... He has that same abilty.~

Last edited by Hunterstrike on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

177Stormclan's Rise - Page 7 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:34 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar looked over at Hunterstrike. "Ya better keep your claws sheathed 'round your Clanmates as to not scare 'em. If ya know what I mean. Unless we're in battle o'course. Even if they seem to have evil intentions, we gotta give them a chance."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum