Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormclan's Rise

+16
Rainboom
Fireblaze
Stormstar
Artemis
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Silvermoon
Olivenose
Speckleleaf
Hunterstrike
Cherrystar
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Vinyl
Fawnstar
Iceshard
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 30]

1Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Stormclan's Rise Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

First topic message reminder :

The Stormclan is few in members but strong. Their leader, on the other hand, well, could do with a few more lessons. There are 2 other clans in the forest: Echoclan and Mapleclan. We have survived many harsh 'storms' earning us our name. We have special powers; some stronger than others. We have many more harsh things to defeat before peace falls upon our forest, but we will rise to face them. We will survive! We are strong!

(If you are a rouge or loner and you are going to stay that way for awhile or forever, leave out the powers and special abilities; if you join a clan later on, you will gain them.)
If you are in Stormclan introduce your self like this to join:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Power(s):

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

If you are in Mapleclan or Echoclan, introduce yourself like this:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

here is mine:

Name: Jaystar

Clan: Stormclan

Mate: none yet.

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother - Nightwhisper
Father - Sunclaw
Brother - Blazefang
Sister - Featherpaw

Looks: small cat with pale gray fur and darker gray swirls. The tips of his ears are black and his tail tip is white. His front paws are black and his muzzle is too. His fur a short and his back legs are white.

Personality: Fierce, smart, funny, curious, thinks beyond borders, caring

Power(s): can read minds, walk in dreams, and Telekinesis (which he doesn't know about yet) 

Other: looks blind but isn't. He is smaller than most warriors

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 8 left. 

History:

Theme Song: Gasoline

You can only have up to 3 main characters per user.

thanks!

=^_^=

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm upgrading it heheh)

76Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:25 pm

Vinyl

BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

She stared down at the mouse. She leaned down and sniffed the creature. Join the one's that banded us in the first place! She looked at Jaystar. But wouldn't I be abandoning my traditions? She shook her head. This is a chance to live on. "Just as long as I can keep my beliefs and dreams I will join you." She mewed and began the eat the mouse. It's been so long since she had a meal, she quickly ate it all.

77Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:34 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar nodded and mewed, "Of course." He turned towards the direction of the camp "Follow me," he turned and beckened with his muzzle. "I'm Jaystar by the way." he added.

78Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:50 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Blazefang stepped out of the bushes and dipped his head to Jaystar and the she-rouge. "I'm Blazefang," he mewed to the she-cat. To Jaystar he said, "She is trustworthy."

79Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar nodded. "Thank you." he mewed.

(Wow so short. heheh.)

80Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike jerked awake and nearly fell out of the tree he was sleeping in in the process. He noticed that the branch he was sitting on was bending because of his weight and size. Then the branch snapped and Hunterstrike fell 50 ft straight down and landed on solid stone. He heard a loud snap as he broke some ribs and probably fractured his spine. "OW! FOX DUNG!" He shouted as pain shot through his body.

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

81Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:23 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Galaxy looked at the two cats. She nodded. "Nice to meet you both. The names..." She paused. Should I trust these clan cats? She immediately shook that thought out of her head. No Galaxy they haven't shown any signs of harm. These cats are none like in the stories... Maybe things have changed. "I am Galaxy." She smiled weakly. She could feel little strength returning to her thin muscles but any strength is food strength. Wanting to not waste her regaining energy, she padded slowly after Jaystar. Hehe they have such weird names.

82Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:49 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar padded back towards camp with Blazefang and Galaxy following. As he reached the camp entrance, he heard a pain-filled yowl. "Hunterstrike!" Jaystar mewed with surprise. He turned towards Blazefang. "Take Galaxy back to camp, I need to help Hunterstrike." he said, urgency filling his meow.
   "Right away Jaystar." Blazefang replied.
   Jaystar sprinted through the trees towards Hunterstrike's yowls. He reached the clearing and saw Hunterstrike next to a fallen branch. "Great StarClan!" Jaystar exclamed. "What happened?" He looked at Hunterstrike's claws and sigh. "You really need to trim those down a bit," he rasped. "They could get you in trouble. You could murder someone, get them stuck like you did, and in battle it even gives your opponent an advantage. They could rip your claw out easily because of their length." All of a sudden, Jaystar's eyes blazed with fury. "You cost me a life!" he snapped. "I lost a life because of you."-the fury died down-"You need to be more careful in the future." Jaystar sighed. "Anyways, back to how I began. What in the stars happened?"

83Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike groaned and tried to stand up but he immediatly cried out in pain. Tears threatened to fall as he tried to speak and his breathing rasped. When he finally managed to speak he explained what had happened, "I think i broke a few ribs and broke my left hind leg or i fractured my spine." He rasped after describing with physical difficulty what had happened. "And Jaystar? I've never torn out a claw in my life."

"Could you get the medicine cat please?" Hunterstrike grunted in pain as he spoke.

~Who's the current deputy?~

Last edited by Hunterstrike on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

84Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~Cinderquill (Speckleleaf) is deputy now.~

85Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:45 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

~okie you gonna write a reply?~

86Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~nah i cant right now~

87Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:42 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

~i need a reply! XD This is way too fun for me!~

WTH HMMMMM DERP LE GASP LALALALA Really? *Tears* Rawr Murdering Time YAS AWESOME Face

~all these emotes just described my uttmost excitement right now XD~

Dragon Music Dragon Facepalm

88Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:15 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

(I was going to reply, but I don't have any idea how to XD Nor do I know what's going on! I have like 100 notifications for this topic and I'm tooooooo lazy to read all of them Razz )

http://sharedborders.forumotion.com

89Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

~Then stop being lazy, drink some coffe, eat a breakfast burrito and read all the previous posts! starting from the begining XD~

DERP

90Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:50 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Name: Featherpaw

Clan: StormClan

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother - Nightwhisper
Father - Sunclaw
Brothers - Jaystar, Blazefang
Sister - Acornfur

Looks: small light grey she-cat with darker grey markings and a plumy tail

Personality: kind, smart, generous, patient

Power(s): she was smarter than a kit should from the moment she opened her eyes. She can comunicate with StarClan without having to sleep and can confuse other cats by looking like a StarClan cat and drifting in and out of the other cat's view. (btw this is all one power)

Other: N/A

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): N/A

History: N/A

Theme Song: The Call
---------------------
   Jaystar ran off towards the camp, hoping that one of the medicine cats was there. He burst into the clearing and scrambled towards the medicine den and slid through the entrance. "Dewpuddle?" Jaystar mewed. "You here?"
   "He's out." mumbled a voice. Jaystar spun around and saw Featherpaw, sorting through some herbs. "I can help." she got up and padded towards Jaystar. "What's the problem?"
   "Hunterstrike fell and he thinks he broke a rib and fractured his spine." Jaystar mewed hurriedly
   "Hunterstrike?"
   "He's was a rouge; he joined the Clan."
   "It doesn't where he's from or what he's done before," Featherpaw paced the ground, deep in thought. "It only matters what he'll do in the future."
   "Featherpaw!" Jaystar growled.
   Featherpaw looked up sharply. "Take me to him," she hissed. "Before it's too late."
   Too late? Jaystar wondered, bewildered. What does she mean by too late? He shook the thought away and hurried past her, taking the lead. "This way," 
   He took off through the woods, making his way back to the clearing where he had left Hunterstrike. He reached it and skidded to a halt, Featherpaw hard on his paws. She padded towards Hunterstrike and sniffed him, poking gently through his fur, looking for any sign of dislocation, bruises, or anything else. She glanced towards Jaystar and beckoned him with her tail. "I can't see any sign of broken bones." she whispered. "But," she added as Jaystar sighed with relief. "There still could be some; I only said I couldn't see any sign."
   Jaystar stiffened, thoughts whirling. What if he can't... He shook the thought away; he didn't want to think about it. "Are you going to check?" he asked.
   "Of course!" Featherpaw padded over to Hunterstrike and whispered to him, "I need to find out if you really broke some bones and where they are if you did." she hesitated then added, "It's going to hurt, a lot. Are you up for it?"

Last edited by Iceshard on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

91Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Do it. If i've completely broken my spine i want you to kill me. No questions asked. If my spine's broken i won't be able to survive or serve the clan. If it's just fractured it should heal just fine in about a few moons." Hunterstrike sighed and yowled in pain as he breathed out another sigh.

92Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

(Don't judge me lol)

Cinderquill padded into camp, fresh-kill for the pile hanging from her maw. The she-cat's ears lowered as she spotted her leader leaving camp. Where could he be going? she thought. The multi-colored she-cat decided to follow him and after she dropped off the fresh-kill, she followed after him. Not soon after she following him, her ears twitched as she heard a yowl of pain.

93Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:01 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Featherpaw glanced nervously over her shoulder at Jaystar, then sighed deeply. "Okay," she mewed and padded behind Hunterstrike. "Here we go."
   She examined Hunterstrike, checking each bone that wasn't obviously not broken. She winced every time Hunterstrike let out a deep yowl of pain. Finally, she found the problem. He had broken his left hind leg. She looked helplessly back at Jaystar, who beckoned her with a flick of his muzzle. "I don't know what to do!" she sobbed quietly. "He broke his hind leg and I don't know what to do."
   Jaystar rested his muzzle on her head. "I know you can do this," he murmured in her ear. "Just think."
   Featherpaw nodded and went back to Hunterstrike. She took a deep breath and thought hard. She went through all she had learned; every leaf, root, stem, everything. Then it hit her. Comfrey to help mend broken bones, goldenrod helps servere injuries, poppy seeds for pain, and nettle leaves to help reduce swelling. She looked over her shoulder at her brother, hope and excitement gleaming in her eyes. Jaystar padded over to her and murmured to her, "Did you remember?"
   "Yes," she replied. "I did."
   Jaystar pulled away, eyes gleaming with approval. "Then go find those herbs, I'll stay here with Hunterstrike."
   She nodded and ran off, sniffing the air in hope to find the herbs. After a few heartbeats she found a lush patch of herbs and noted an alder, nettle, goldenrod, and some poppy. She grabbed a bit of nettle leaves, some goldenrod, bark from the alder, and shook some seeds out of the poppy. She looked around for a dry but fresh leaf and found one almost immediately and wrapped it around the other herbs. Featherpaw gently grabbed the wrapped herbs in her jaws and ran back to the clearing. She reached the clearing and dropped the herbs next to Hunterstrike. She chewed the alder bark and squeezed out the goldenrod juice applied it to Hunterstrike's leg along with nettle. "This is going to hurt." she murmured to Hunterstrike.
   "Do it." Hunterstrike hissed.
   Featherpaw padded over to Jaystar and whispered, "You push and I'll pull. You've seen me do it."
   Featherpaw grabbed Hunterstrike's hind leg carefully in her jaws. Flicking her gaze towards Jaystar, she gave a tiny nod. Then she tugged.
   Jaystar pushed down on the upper half, feeling the bone move and snapping it into place. Hunterstrike groaned in agony, making Featherpaw wince. Nervously she reached out a paw and ran it over Hunterstrike's fur. The jagged lump had gone. "We did it!" Relief washed over her. "Hopefully, it can mend properly now."
   "Don't you have to wrap it?" Jaystar asked. "So it can heal?"
   "Of course!" Featherpaw hooked up two of the shoots and laid them on either side of Hunterstrike's leg. She laid several more above and below. Then she wrapped comfrey thickly around them. Jaystar realized what she was doing and grabbed a tough stem of grass. He laid it at Featherpaw's paws and stepped back. Featherpaw gave a little nod of thanks and continued her work. Threading the grass stem under Hunterstrike's leg, she wound it around the comfrey and the shoots, like bundling soaked nettles. Hunterstrike's leg was tightly encased in comfrey, held straight by the shoots. Featherpaw sighed and placed some poppy seeds at Hunterstrike's muzzle. "Eat these," she mewed. "They'll help with the pain."
   Jaystar padded towards them and meowed to Featherpaw, "I'm so proud of you." To Hunterstrike he mewed, "Are you feeling better?"

Last edited by Iceshard on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

94Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill heard cats from her clan talking nearby and she followed it. When she got close, she burst through some brush and into the clearing. She noticed a cat she didn't recognize laying down. She recognized Featherpaw and Jaystar. The she-cat padded up to them, her amber gaze falling upon Hunterstrike's leg. "What happened here?" she mewed, her tail flicking.

95Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:36 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar whipped around, startled, as his deputy burst from the bushes. It was Featherpaw who answered. "Hunterstrike fell and broke his leg." she mewed hoarsely. "I tried the best I could to fix it but I'm not sure if it worked."
   Jaystar padded towards Cinderquill. "I need you to fetch Crowflame and Littletooth and have them help you find a long and strong piece of bark or something." he mewed firmly. "We are going to need it to get him back to camp; he's a big cat so I don't want to risk my warriors injuring their shoulders."
   With a jolt Jaystar remember Galaxy. I hope she's okay and my Clan is treating her well. He shook the thought away and added to Cinderquill, "He'll be tired from the poppy seeds so make sure the bark is strong."

Last edited by Iceshard on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total

96Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:41 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

(Oh, how nice, Cinderquill, the deputy of StormClan out on stick duty lol)

Cinderquill lifted her ears slightly. "Very well, I'll do that right away, Jaystar." she said before looking at Featherpaw's work. "You did your best, now I'll go fetch them to find a split for his leg." she said before she sprinted off, knowing the sooner the tom got a splint on his leg, the better chance he had of recovering.

(I almost typed in Fatherpaw when I made a typo for Featherpaw XD)

97Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:05 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar watched his deputy go before turning back to his sister and Hunterstrike. "You were always the smartest one." he nuzzled Featherpaw. "Of you were older and a regular apprentice, I probably would've given you your warrior name when we got back to the hollow."
   Jaystar sighed, wondering how his Clan was getting on and if they were treating Galaxy as one of their own. I sure hope that she isn't being bullied or anything.

98Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:38 am

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Galaxy sat off in the distance next to the trunk of an oak tree. Her tail curled around her paws and she gazed at the other cats. There's so many of them... All of the cats here are really big and way taller than me. Even the apprentices are way taller than I. She thought back. Come to think of it Jaystar wasn't much taller than me. She shook her head and laid down, tucking her paws beneath her chest. She closing her eyes and leaned up against the tree.

99Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:22 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar heard the pounding of paws and turned around in time to see Littletooth and Crowflame burst into the clearing, skidding to a halt. "Cinderquill said it was urgent." Littletooth gasped for breath.
   "She said to find a strong piece of bark too." Crowflame added.
   Jaystar dipped his head. "That is correct. Did you find one?"
   "Would this do?" Littletooth pulled a long and tough-looking piece of bark and laid it at Jaystar's paws.
   Featherpaw's eyes lit up. She trotted over to the piece of wood. "It's perfect." She breathed
   She pushed it towards Hunterstrike, who had already fallen asleep, and tugged on Hunterstrike's scruff. It was useless. Hunterstrike was too heavy. Featherpaw looked at Jaystar, Littletooth, and Crowflame, then at Hunterstrike, then back at the others. "A little help please?" she retorted.
   Whiskers twitching in amusement, Jaystar padded forward to help, quickly followed by Littletooth and Crowflame. Crowflame grabbed Hunterstrike's scruff in her jaws, Littletooth gently curled his claws into Hunterstrike's flanks, Jaystar held the bark steady, and Featherpaw helped push. Soon enough, Hunterstrike was on the bark and the others carefully dragged Hunterstrike back to camp. Featherpaw walked along the side, making sure Hunterstrike didn't fall off the bark. They reached camp and saw everything as it was when they had left. When they got to the medicine den, they dragged Hunterstrike out inside and lifted him off of the bark and into a nest. Featherpaw shooed Littletooth and Crowflame out of the den and turned to Jaystar.
   "I can handle this now." She began sniffing at Hunterstrike, checking for any sign of infection and cuts or scrapes he might have gotten from the bark. "You can go now." She pointed out.
   Jaystar dipped his head and padded out of the den. "Good luck, Featherpaw." he breathed.
   Jaystar spotted Galaxy resting beside a tree and padded towards her. "Hey," he mewed softly. "I need to introduce you and Hunterstrike to the Clan. Do you think you're up for it?"

100Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:33 am

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Galaxy opened her teal eyes and looked at Jaystar. He looks blind but it's obvious he's not... She looked at his eyes for a bit before shaking he head. "Sure." She sighed and stood up. She shook the fur from her pelt and looked at Jaystar again. "Let me guess, you're gonna assign me as one of the apprentices." She spat trying not to show her stubbornness at the moment.

101Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:20 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar rolled his milky eyes and mewed. "It's not that bad. It was a lot worse when I was an apprentice. I was the only apprentice. It wasn't until the day I became a warrior that the Clan had more apprentices."
   He padded over to the tree branch where he makes anouncements and leaped onto it. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Tall Tree for a Clan meeting!" he yowled.
   The cats below hurriedly finished what they had been doing and gathered beneath Tall Tree. Confused murmurs rippled through the Clan until Jaystar signaled with his tail for silence. "Today is a day when StormClan grows stronger!" Jaystar yowled.
   The cats below started chatting quietly amongst themselves.
   "Grow stronger?"
   "What does he mean?"
   "It can't be the kits; their too young!"
   "Maybe it's the apprentices."
   "They're not ready though!"
   "Listen to what Jaystar has to say!" Blazefang growled, raising his voice to be heard.
   "Thank you, Blazefang." Jaystar's voice rang across the clearing. "We have couple new apprentices: Galaxy and Hunterstrike. They were rouges, yes, but I'll tell you this much: Hunterstrike is not a cat you want as your enemy. We're lucky he joined us. Galaxy was on her way to StarClan; I thought she was as thin as they go. These cats might not need or might think they don't need our help, but we'll give it to them anyways. StormClan is strong again!"
   Featherpaw brought up a cheer. "StormClan!"
   "StormClan!" Blazefang followed.
   Then the whole Clan joined in.
   "StormClan!"
   "StormClan!"
   "StormClan!"
   "StormClan!"
   Jaystar raised his tail for silence. "Galaxy," he rested his milky-blue gaze on her. "Would you like to give up your rouge name, and receive a Clan name?"

102Stormclan's Rise - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:38 am

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Galaxy's eye twitched at his question. "Excuse me but I am not going to give up my name or any of my traditions as a matter of fact." She hissed. "I will join your clan and aid you in your existence but I will not what so ever leave behind what was left for me to carry on! Not names. Not beliefs." Her fur stood on end and she eyes burned with anger. "You cannot make me." With that final sentence she slammed a single paw into the dirt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum