Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormclan's Rise

+16
Rainboom
Fireblaze
Stormstar
Artemis
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Silvermoon
Olivenose
Speckleleaf
Hunterstrike
Cherrystar
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Vinyl
Fawnstar
Iceshard
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 30]

1Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Stormclan's Rise Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

First topic message reminder :

The Stormclan is few in members but strong. Their leader, on the other hand, well, could do with a few more lessons. There are 2 other clans in the forest: Echoclan and Mapleclan. We have survived many harsh 'storms' earning us our name. We have special powers; some stronger than others. We have many more harsh things to defeat before peace falls upon our forest, but we will rise to face them. We will survive! We are strong!

(If you are a rouge or loner and you are going to stay that way for awhile or forever, leave out the powers and special abilities; if you join a clan later on, you will gain them.)
If you are in Stormclan introduce your self like this to join:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Power(s):

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

If you are in Mapleclan or Echoclan, introduce yourself like this:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

here is mine:

Name: Jaystar

Clan: Stormclan

Mate: none yet.

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother - Nightwhisper
Father - Sunclaw
Brother - Blazefang
Sister - Featherpaw

Looks: small cat with pale gray fur and darker gray swirls. The tips of his ears are black and his tail tip is white. His front paws are black and his muzzle is too. His fur a short and his back legs are white.

Personality: Fierce, smart, funny, curious, thinks beyond borders, caring

Power(s): can read minds, walk in dreams, and Telekinesis (which he doesn't know about yet) 

Other: looks blind but isn't. He is smaller than most warriors

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 8 left. 

History:

Theme Song: Gasoline

You can only have up to 3 main characters per user.

thanks!

=^_^=

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm upgrading it heheh)

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Name: Hunterstrike

Clan: none

Mate: None

Family: Sister

Looks: http://dracoultimate593.deviantart.com/art/Hunterstrike-2-Final-570102988

http://dracoultimate593.deviantart.com/art/Hunterstrike-Before-the-Journey-to-the-Clans-Final-570103029

http://dracoultimate593.deviantart.com/art/Hunterstrike-After-Journey-to-the-Clans-final-570103000

Personality: Friendly but can be anti-social at times.

Power(s): Other than having better hearing and eyesight than almost any cat and the ability to move faster as well.

Other: LOOK AT HIS ORIGINAL CHARACTER CODE!

History: Same as above.

Theme Song: MASAZONDA - Assassin's Creed (dubstep / rock remix)

Last edited by Hunterstrike on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I updated his age so that he's 26 moons old instead of 14 moons.)

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

27Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Vinyl

BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Hunger clawed at the silver she-cat stomach. With every step on the lush forest floor, her limps grew weaker and weaker. The diamond eyes she once held were now plain, lifeless slates of turquoise stone. She starred at the ground with every move, only lifting her head ever so slightly. With a low hanging head she lightly walked into a tree. She turned around slowly and raised a paw, only for a loose root to catch her ankle. Gravity over came the young she-cat and within seconds she was laying in the lush green.

"Hehe, sorry Bramble... Flint, Flicker... Seems I won't be able to carry the name, Starlight Fighters anymore. Sooner or later... you guys will come for me and I will join you as a Star Wanderer." She let out a weak sigh and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry." She murmured as the three cats flashed through her mind.

With a twisted paw and weak limbs, she refused to move and instead rest. She would brush her thin, dull tail across her side, feeling the outlines of her rib cage. Her eyes shot wide as she remembered Bramble's final wish. She pulled her paw out from under the root and pulled her self up on all fours. She stood there, her legs trembling beneath her before she collapsed back to the ground. I'm just a weak kit... But I wanna... No I got to live! Flicker, Flint, Bramble. I will carry our name!She dug her claws into the Earth and pushed herself back up, defying the gravity that continued its frivolous attempt to push her down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Redstar sat in her cold, dark den. Moss covered the entrance so very little light could seep in. She has been enclosed in her den for over two suns since her lost life. "Huh, dying in a fight... How pathetic." She spat and stood up. The nest she laid in grew dry and irritating. She clawed at the next, tearing it to shreads. She raised a paw and looked at it. She let out a tsk and moved towards the wall. There was a small stalagmite that peeked out from the floor close to the wall. She began running her claws around the round stone, sharpening her claws. Once done with her job she looked at the entrance. The dappled she cat walked through the mossy into the blazing sun. She stood there, letting her golden eyes adjust to the blinding rays. She looked around the camp before slowly making her way towards the watering hole.

28Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:49 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

The large scarred tabby sat lifted his up his head and looked around. He was in his nest high up in a tree. Standing up he walked to the edge of his nest and jumped down to the brach next to and below it. He stepped from branch to branch as he climbed down from his nest. His paws touched the ground and he then broke out into a sprint throught the forest.

~Let's get this started!~

29Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:09 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

(I'll throw Birchfire into Echoclan since there is a lot of Stormclan characters.)

Birchfire; a silver tabby she-cat with blazing green eyes. She padded softly over to the entrance for her shift as guard. She plopped her self down and gazed out at the clearing. Birchfire was never great on showing her expressions to the clan. She held a straight face and starred straight out like one of those England guards. Birchfire's ear twitch and her head shot to the side. Her fur bristled and she began to look like a freshly blowed dried cat out of water. A low growl sounded in her throat. The scent isn't of any clans, either a rogue, badger, bunny, or something. She launched at the bushes and two tiny badger pups came screaming out. "Get back here!" She spat and landed on one instantly killing it. The other seemed to have escaped though. She growled in disappointment and travelled back to her position.

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

30Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~Hunterstrike I'm going to have to ask you to remove your power unless you plan on joining Stormclan soon. If you plan on joining Mapleclan or Echoclan then i need you to change it from a power to a Special Ability. If you don't plan on joining a clan then, I'm sorry but you can't have it.

(Add this thingy
~:
in front, in the back, or in the front and back to show that it's not an RPG post) <--- that goes for all of you in this RPG.

31Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:43 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

i'm not using power over any characters except for mine.

32Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~nevermind, it doesn't matter

33Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:56 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

~Iceshard has permision to use my characters (primarily Hunterstrike) to introduce them into stormclan. DO NOT. I repeat. DO NOT say that she doesn't. Is that clear?~

34Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:02 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I'll edit this later. SO dont you worry one bit, i'll get to it.

Name: Dewpuddle
Clan: StormClan
Mate: N/A
Family: N/A
Looks: He has light grey fur with darker paws, tail tip, and muzzle. His eyes are of a dull blue color.
Personality: N/A
Power(s): He has an absolute regenerative healing factor which can also bring the dead back to life, but only for a short time.
Other: N/A
Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): N/A
History: N/A
Theme Song: Hans Zimmer - Time (Instrumental Core Remix)

~Alles klar~

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

35Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:13 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

~wut?~

36Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:09 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Stardust pelted back to camp. She skidded to a halt as she reached the entrance, and padded swiftly across the camp. She reached Duskstar's den and called out a greeting. "May I come in?" she mewed.
-----------------------------
   Jaystar hauled the huge rabbit over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped it beside a scrawny squirrel. "Shall I take that to the elders?" a voice said, startling Jaystar. He spun around and saw Frostpaw, staring expectantly at Jaystar. "I'm sure they would love it." she added.
   "Why don't you and the other apprentices share it?" Jaystar mewed. "I'll go out again and hunt for the elders."
   Frostpaw did a little bounce before taking the rabbit and hauling it over to the apprentice's den where the other apprentice sat, sharing tongues. "Thank you!" she called across the camp to Jaystar.
   Jaystar dipped his head in reply and sprinted over towards the camp entrance and padded out into the forest. Prey is slowly starting to come back. He thought. But new-leaf is still some ways away.

37Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:45 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

btw Hunterstrike doesn't have any powers.

38Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:07 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Flameclaw strolled along the Echoclan border Shadowfall and Dawnclaw behind him, while Quickpaw padded along beside him. When they reached the place where the Stormclan and Echoclan borders met, a waft of Echoclan, Stormclan, and rabbit hit him like a rock. He tasted the air and immediatley shut his jaws, the scent of the other Clans stagnant. He crept over to where a large bush sat. He saw rabbit blood and scented Jaystar and an Echoclan patrol. From the jumble of scents he made a pretty good guess about what had happened. "What is it?" asked Dawnclaw. "Invaders?"
   "Nothing's wrong..." Flameclaw answered.
   "I know that look." growled Shadowfall. "Tell us."
   "Okay fine," Flameclaw mewed finally. "But don't think I'm making this up." He explained what he guessed had happened and by the time he finished his Clanmates' jaws had dropped.
   "You can tell what happened by just some jumbled scents and some blood?" His apprentice, Quickpaw was staring at him wide-eyed and quivering with excitement.
   "Well, Flameclaw is the best tracker in the Clan." murmured Dawnclaw.
   "I've got the best mentor ever!" Quickpaw mewed excitedly, her sky-blue eyes sparking.
   "Thanks," Flameclaw murmured. "But there are better mentors than me. Come on," he added. "Let's report this to Redstar, she'll wanna know."
   The others murmured in agreement and ran off, Shadowfall in the lead. Flameclaw trailed behind, thoughts racing. He picked up speed and raced up to his patrol, taking the leading. As they padded into the camp, Quickpaw let out a low, quiet yowl of pain. Flameclaw hurried over to her, cursing under his breath. "What happened?"
   "I trod on a thorn."
   "Let me see." 
   Quickpaw lifted her paw for Flametail to see and flinched as Flametail licked it a few times. "You should get that seen to by Dapplefall." he mewed. If we ever needed a medicine cat it's now! "She spent a lot of time in the medicind cat den so she'll know what to do."
   Quickpaw nodded and ran off to find Dapplefall. Flameclaw watched her go then padded off towards the rock over looking the clearing. He jumped on top of it and looked around.

Last edited by Dragonwing on Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

39Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:39 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar crept forward, intent on the mouse in front of him. He pulled himself silently across the forest floor, paw step by paw step. As he got close enough to punch, the bushes rustled, scaring the mouse off. Jaystar sat up and tasted the air, angry that something had scared off the kits' next meal. Cat scent touched his nose. MapleClan? No. EchoClan? No. StormClan? Definatly not.  Hope flared in his chest  FireClan?  Only to die down a moment later. No. Kittypet? Loner? Rouge? That's it! Rouge! Jaystar growled under his breath, creeping towards the cat. He pushed his way silently through the bushes, praying that the rouge wouldn't hear or smell him. He pulled himself closer then pounced, landing on the rouges back and pinning him to the ground. The rouge let out a yowl of surprise and struggled to get out of Jaystar's grip but Jaystar only gripped harder. "What or you doing here, you mangey rouge!" Jaystar spat, letting his claws dig into the rouge's pelt. "This is StormClan territory!"
   The rouge's eyes widened, in fear or surprise, Jaystar didn't know. "Well?" Jaystar growled. "You better hurry up and answer me or I'll rip your throat out!" Jaystar hissed, mad with himself for not noticing the rouge in the first place. This mangey rouge has no idea what he's done to us! Scaring off prey like that. Jaystar thought bitterly.

~By the way, the rouge is Hunterstrike.

40Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Name: Cinderquill

Clan: StormClan

Mate: None yet

Kits: Nope

Family: Unknown

Looks: Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 2Q==

Personality: Very clever but keeps silent most of the time due to her being judged by her clan mates for being smart. She is often timid to cats she don't know, and isn't very well experienced due to her mentor dying not too far into her training. She is almost always the strong-but-silent type. She over-reacts very easily and is always sensitive to everything any cat says to her.

Power(s): Ability to read other cat's thoughts?

Other: Nope

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): Not leader (yet)

History: Born as a loner and joined StormClan when merely a kit. Was raised by a queen and had been loyal to the clan ever since

Theme Song: Never Undestimate A Girl by Vanessa Hudgens

Last edited by Speckleleaf on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

http://sharedborders.forumotion.com

41Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~I was going to have Hunter be the deputy but I changed my mind (sorry Hunter) and yes if you want, reading minds is an acceptional power and if you have that as you power, Cinderquill and Jaystar will have something in commen heheh.

42Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:15 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Don't worry about it, I'm currently working on an art request, actually two of them for him, so he'll get over me taking it once he sees the finished ones Very Happy

43Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:16 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~ok then heheheh

44Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:20 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

So, how shall I start?

45Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~that's up to you but, if you havent already, read the previous RPG posts and that should help you start heheh. If you still need help, I'll try to help. Good Luck!Razz

46Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:46 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Hey! Your the one who was scaring off the prey you imbecile!" The rouge replied as he flipped them over and unsheathed his claws. The rougue held his sharp claws against Jaystar's neck. "And I ain't mangy either ya mouse brained clan cat! I'm over three time your size and if you attack me again i'll rip you to shreds!"

47Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:53 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar glared at the rouge, teeth bared. "I'd like to see you try!" he snarled. "You'll have to do it seven times over!" he kicked the rouge off him and jumped to his paws. He rushed over to the rouge and slammed into him. "I may be small in size but I'm quick on my paws!" Jaystar spat. He grabbed the rouge's head and, as the rouge looked at his eyes, sensed emotion surge through him. Fear? Pity? Triumpth? Anger? Jaystar didn't focus on making out the emotion in fear that he might get disracted. He snarled and thought, This rouge has some nerve! It's time to teach him a leason!

48Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:22 am

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Name: Lilyfrost

Clan: Echoclan

Mate: none

Kits: none

Family:
Mother - Shatterfrost (deceased)
Father - Hawkflight

Looks: tabby brown with pale brown markings

Personality: wily, sweet, smart, funny

Special Ability: can leap 3x as high as any other cat

Other: N/A

Nine Lives (this only applies to leaders): N/A

History: her mother was killed by a pack of dogs and she has been haunted by nightmares ever since

Theme Song: DISCONNECTED

Last edited by Olivefur on Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

49Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:58 pm

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Duskstar heard the urgancy in his deputy's voice and stood up and stretched, his tail quivering. He sat down and grunted, "Come in."
   Stardust padded inside and Duskstar motioned with his tail for her to sit down. "What is it?" he asked.

50Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:05 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Stardust sat down and told Duskstar about the rabbit drenched in Mapleclan scent. Duskstar nodded and looked thoughtful. When he replied it was one Stardust hadn't expected. "We need to investigate this more before we start pointing claws." He rasped. "Stormclan could've set this up for all we know."
   Stardust dipped her head. "Whatever you say, Duskstar." she murmured and padded out of the den.

51Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:45 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

The rougue swiped his paw across Jaystar's side, slicing five clean gashes through jaystar's fur. The rougue flipped them over so that he was on top once again and glared into jayrtar's eyes. His facial expression changed drastically as he realised something. Jaystar's eyes were a creamy white blue, a sign of blindness. "Y- your blind!" The rogue jumped off of jaystar and backed away slowly. "Oh my god! Wh- H- how? Why didn't i notice before?" "i'm so sorry!" The rogue turned around and sprinted away, vanishing through the brush and into the shadows.

52Stormclan's Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Galaxy was up and walking- very slowly though. Her ears twitched as she heard the sounds of cracking bramble. Her nose scrunched up as a strong scent of blood hit her. The noises coming closer she painfully spun around and dived into the undergrowth. She rolled herself in dust quickly and hunched down under the branches. With every breath her fur would lightly brush against the branches causing slight and barely noticeable movements. She brought her paws over her muzzle to steady her breathing. Her diamond eyes glistened ever so slightly in the shade. Oh please don't notice me... or kill me. She glanced to the side and looked through a small hole made. She creeped towards the hole and watched through it at a small distance.
~~~~~~
   Redstar lapped up water elegantly while keeping a sharp eye out. She raised her head and scanned the tree line. She looked at the bare maple tree before standing up. She took one slow step to the side and slowly turned away from the trees. Making her way back to her den she was greeted by kits. She stopped in her tracks as Thornkit playfully leaped onto her shoulders and bit her ear. She looked back at the kit and sighed.
   "Why do you choose my back of all other warriors." She asked.
   "Well your the leader of Mapleclan. We haven't seen you for like two suns and now your out. Besides I can't greet the one I was named after?" She mewed and rolled off Redstar. "Also tomorrow is the ceremony and I wanted to talk mentors."
   Redstar rolled her eyes and bent down to stare Thornkit in the eyes. The stare continued for minutes before she turned away. "Your mentor is planned already." She stated simply. "Now get back to your mother before I keep you a kit for two more moons."
   Thornkit quickly scampered off. Redstar watched her. Tsk... Such a nice kit named after an awful warrior. Redstar starred down at the ground before shaking her head and sprinting off into her den.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum