Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormclan's Rise

+16
Rainboom
Fireblaze
Stormstar
Artemis
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Silvermoon
Olivenose
Speckleleaf
Hunterstrike
Cherrystar
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Vinyl
Fawnstar
Iceshard
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 30]

1Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Stormclan's Rise Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

First topic message reminder :

The Stormclan is few in members but strong. Their leader, on the other hand, well, could do with a few more lessons. There are 2 other clans in the forest: Echoclan and Mapleclan. We have survived many harsh 'storms' earning us our name. We have special powers; some stronger than others. We have many more harsh things to defeat before peace falls upon our forest, but we will rise to face them. We will survive! We are strong!

(If you are a rouge or loner and you are going to stay that way for awhile or forever, leave out the powers and special abilities; if you join a clan later on, you will gain them.)
If you are in Stormclan introduce your self like this to join:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Power(s):

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

If you are in Mapleclan or Echoclan, introduce yourself like this:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

here is mine:

Name: Jaystar

Clan: Stormclan

Mate: none yet.

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother - Nightwhisper
Father - Sunclaw
Brother - Blazefang
Sister - Featherpaw

Looks: small cat with pale gray fur and darker gray swirls. The tips of his ears are black and his tail tip is white. His front paws are black and his muzzle is too. His fur a short and his back legs are white.

Personality: Fierce, smart, funny, curious, thinks beyond borders, caring

Power(s): can read minds, walk in dreams, and Telekinesis (which he doesn't know about yet) 

Other: looks blind but isn't. He is smaller than most warriors

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 8 left. 

History:

Theme Song: Gasoline

You can only have up to 3 main characters per user.

thanks!

=^_^=

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm upgrading it heheh)

101Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:20 am

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar rolled his milky eyes and mewed. "It's not that bad. It was a lot worse when I was an apprentice. I was the only apprentice. It wasn't until the day I became a warrior that the Clan had more apprentices."
   He padded over to the tree branch where he makes anouncements and leaped onto it. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Tall Tree for a Clan meeting!" he yowled.
   The cats below hurriedly finished what they had been doing and gathered beneath Tall Tree. Confused murmurs rippled through the Clan until Jaystar signaled with his tail for silence. "Today is a day when StormClan grows stronger!" Jaystar yowled.
   The cats below started chatting quietly amongst themselves.
   "Grow stronger?"
   "What does he mean?"
   "It can't be the kits; their too young!"
   "Maybe it's the apprentices."
   "They're not ready though!"
   "Listen to what Jaystar has to say!" Blazefang growled, raising his voice to be heard.
   "Thank you, Blazefang." Jaystar's voice rang across the clearing. "We have couple new apprentices: Galaxy and Hunterstrike. They were rouges, yes, but I'll tell you this much: Hunterstrike is not a cat you want as your enemy. We're lucky he joined us. Galaxy was on her way to StarClan; I thought she was as thin as they go. These cats might not need or might think they don't need our help, but we'll give it to them anyways. StormClan is strong again!"
   Featherpaw brought up a cheer. "StormClan!"
   "StormClan!" Blazefang followed.
   Then the whole Clan joined in.
   "StormClan!"
   "StormClan!"
   "StormClan!"
   "StormClan!"
   Jaystar raised his tail for silence. "Galaxy," he rested his milky-blue gaze on her. "Would you like to give up your rouge name, and receive a Clan name?"

102Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:38 am

Vinyl

BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Galaxy's eye twitched at his question. "Excuse me but I am not going to give up my name or any of my traditions as a matter of fact." She hissed. "I will join your clan and aid you in your existence but I will not what so ever leave behind what was left for me to carry on! Not names. Not beliefs." Her fur stood on end and she eyes burned with anger. "You cannot make me." With that final sentence she slammed a single paw into the dirt.

103Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:43 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar's ear twitched. He had expected something like this to happen. He jumped down from the branch and padded towards Galaxy. He curled his tail over her shoulders and whispered, "How about I just change it to Galaxypaw? And when you receive your warrior name, you can choose it." He looked her in the eyes. "Would you like that?" he asked her.

104Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:15 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill had joined her clan and she sat among the warriors, her tail flicking from side to side. The brown, orange, and white colored she-cat cleared her throat. "Jaystar, if Galaxy plans to become an apprentice of StormClan, then I'd be happy to mentor her." she mewed, making sure she didn't rudely interrupt.

http://sharedborders.forumotion.com

105Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar flicked his ear to show Cinderquill that he'd heard her. Hm... Cinderquill does seem like an excellent choice but... Jaystar thought hard of who their mentors should be. He wanted to mentor Galaxy but he also wanted to mentor Hunterstrike and teach the cat how to put his claws away. He finally reached a decision. He knew who should mentor Galaxy and who should mentor Hunterstrike. He focused on Galaxy and mewed, "Are you up for it?"

106Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:49 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Flameclaw gazed across the clearing, looking for Redstar. He saw her sprinting towards her den. He padded towards her and dipped his head as he reached her. "Redstar," he mewed. "May I talk to you?"

107Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Stardust sprinted through the forest towards the place where the rabbit had been. She sniffed around, checking for StormClan scent, but found no more than usual. Hmph. She thought. If they really did set this up they set it up in a place where we wouldn't smell them. Smart little fox-hearts.
   All of a sudden, StormClan scent grew much fresher. She looked up and saw a StormClan cat heading straight for her. Stardust straightened herself and fixed them with a glare. As they neared she looked on in bewilderment. This was a StarClan cat! But why would a StarClan cat come to me? They're obviously were StormClan once and I'm not a medicine cat! Then her eyes grew wide in fear. Am I dead? She shook the thought away. There was no way she could be dead.
   She blinked, the light from the StarClan she-cat's pelt glaring. When she opened her eyes, the she-cat was gone. Stardust saw light flash at the edge of her vision. She turned her head but there was nothing there. She growled in frustration. Why wouldn't they just show themselves?
   Stardust's nostrils flared as StormClan scent washed her nose once again. She looked into the trees and saw the StarClan she-cat padding away. But there was no stars in her pelt. Stardust growled, annoyed that she had let herself be tricked by a StormClan cat. Yet, "That she-cat is smaller than the StarClan cat I saw!" she murmured to herself. Forgetting why she had come, she padded on back to camp, wondering what had happened and why.

108Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill looked down at the ground as Jaystar didn't respond to her. Was I disrespectful? she thought in her mind.

109Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:00 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar carefully read his deputy's mind. "No you're fine." he mewed without looking at her.

110Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:03 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill relaxed as she heard his mew. She nodded once before she listened for Galaxy's response.

111Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Galaxy's paws shuffled beneath her. I have to remain in this clan but I reLly don't want my name c-  Her thoughts were broken off. She stretched herself up and looked over Jaystars shoulder. She began muttering to herself, as it so seems. She knew no one could see her, Bramble, because she was with the Starlight Wanderers. She muttered for only about two minutes. She watched bramble disperse into stars. She let out a tired sigh. "Alright but the name change only. Nothing else I know believe in will change."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Red star stopped walking she looked back at her deputy. "Alright then." She needs and turned directions. She began padding towards the herb grounds of which. Most of their herbs were grown. She flicked her tail for her deputy to follow. "Is it of something serious, important, or just a regular conversation between a leader and her deputy?" She mewed and glances back at him.

112Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:00 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar nodded and jumped back up on Tall Tree. "From this moment on you shall be called Galaxypaw. I will be your mentor." He took a deep breath and continued. "I know Hunterstrike is a full grown cat but he still needs to learn our ways. Hunterstrike wishes to stay Hunterstrike, so he will. But still, he needs mentor." Jaystar turned towards his deputy. "And that mentor will be Cinderquill."

113Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:07 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike jerked awake suddenly and then grunted in pain as he moved his left hind leg. "Ugh... what the hell happened?" He asked himself and anyone in the immediate vicinity.

Last edited by Hunterstrike on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

114Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:12 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill turned her head to look at Hunterstrike. "Jaystar has just made me the cat to mentor you. I will help you learn our ways." she mewed to answer him.

115Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:59 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

~I've recently come up with two more theme songs that fit Hunterstrike.~

Mechwarrior_Online_Soundtrack_-_Ambush
and
Mechwarrior_4_Mercenaries_Soundtrack_-_Surprise

116Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:25 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar jumped down from the tree branch and padded towards Hunterstrike. "Once your leg has healed you will begin training." he mewed and padded towards Galaxypaw. "Are you ready to see the territory?" He flicked his tail towards the enrance. "'Cause if you are, we better get started now."

117Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Copy that sir." Hunterstrike sighed. He rested his head back against the nest bedding and began to fall back asleep.

118Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:54 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar twitched his ears and meowed to Hunterstrike, "I would rather you call me something other than 'sir'."

119Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:56 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Sorry sir. Blame my training and upbringing." Hunterstrike mumbled.

120Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:00 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar flicked his tail in annoyance. Is this cat deaf or something? I just told him not to call me 'sir'.

121Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:03 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"My mentor once said; Respect your leaders always call them sir or ma'am."

122Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:09 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Well it would be respectful to respect your leader's wishes and my wish is for you to not call me sir." Jaystar mewed firmly. "No disrespect to your first mentor; they sound like a good cat." he added.

123Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"She was the best. She was like was like a foster mother to me. I left my original family to protect them from the enemies i made in my childhood. She took me under her wing and trained me. Once I completed my training i came here to this forest to live in freedom. My god i miss her." Hunter had opened his eyes and changed positions so that he was looking at Jaystar as he spoke. "I loved her like a mother. But only slightly less than my own."

124Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar swished his tail and padded back towards Galaxypaw. "Well?" he mewed. "Are you ready?"

125Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:42 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike sighed at the memories of his training. "Man i wish i could go back to those times right now." He stated as he drifted off again.

126Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:34 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill glanced at her 'apprentice' Hunterstrike, her amber eyes judging him silently. The she-cat had heard his and Jaystar's conversation and she agreed with her leader on the subject. Looks like I got a lot of work to do with him, she thought before glancing at the fresh-kill pile, I might as well tell him who I am, she finished in thought. The deputy padded up to him, clearing her throat as she noticed him starting to drift off. "I will wait until your wounds have been healed, Hunterstrike. Forgive me for not introducing myself! I am Cinderquill, deputy of StormClan." she mewed to him, her tail twitched at its end.

127Stormclan's Rise - Page 5 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"I know who you are. I used to visit stormclan to cure my curiousity to find out how clan cats lived and to study their cultures. You may think of it as spying. But I think of it as mearly observing. I apologize Cinderquill. But it was necessary for my survival in the forests. Most clan cats rarely take to the trees. I used this to my advantage and lived in the trees so no clan cat would find me. The trees serve as my thunderpath. Or more realistcally my highway." Hunter said before finally falling asleep. "And don't even think about waking me up. Sleep is the best cure for just about anything. Ask your medicine cat whether this is true or not. And i garantee that they'll say that it is true and a fact."

~Look closer at the sentance: The trees serve as my thunderpath. Or more realistically my highway. There's a pun in there Troll ~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum