Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

WCZ (Official-Open to All)

+20
Jinx
Volt
Jupiter
Artemis
Hunterstrike
Jayfang
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Speckleleaf
Olivenose
Drizzleflame
Crescentmoon
Dragonwing
Caramelblaze
Phantom
Moonwind
Fawnstar
Iceshard
Stormstar
Cherrystar
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

1WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty WCZ (Official-Open to All) Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

First topic message reminder :

No need for char. apps. Just start rping. But it is required that you post more than 5 Sentences. Gore and such are acceptable. Keep in mind, this is an official rp of our characters, what ever happens here, affects your character elsewhere.
Be cautious.

Warrior Cats Zombie Apocalypse

It was the middle of Leafbare. The land of the Clans was chilled to the core, prey was scarce, quarrels between Warriors often erupted, and nothing seemed to be getting better. Snow continuously fell, temperatures dropped, and disease sprung up in each territory. But what kind of disease? Well, Green-cough and White-cough were two of them, though there was something else...It was an unknown sickness. Its symptoms began similarly to White-cough, then into Green-cough, except something was off. With each passing day, the symptoms grew worse, Medicine cats tried using all of their already low resources, but to no avail. Cats began dying left and right, many succumbing to the disease and to despair. Leaders tried reassuring their Warriors that "Everything will be all right"...Everything was the exact opposite of "all right."
It was only a few days later, reports of "Strange Cats" were seen near Clan burial sites. Some of these cats were also seen sneaking in camps at night; occasionally screams could be heard from dens. However each morning, nothing seemed out of the ordinary (disease excluded), except there was always one missing Warrior. Similar events occurred within other Clans as well. From gathered information, the missing Warriors were usually related or close to those of who died recently. Because of the info, great fright quickly broke out within the Clan populous, and Warriors who hadnt previously prayed to StarClan, now hoped to the skies that they would continue to live...

RiverClan. Everything was near peaceful. Well, despite all of the frantic Warriors worrying that they were "next"...It was mouse-brained. All of it. Sure there was an unexplainable epidemic going around, but Cherrystar was sure it would clear up eventually. All that nonsense the other Clans were spouting about "Undead Warriors" was ridiculous. There was no such...thing...Alright, maybe there was. But not the way those bird-brained cats thought. The only "Undead Warriors" Cherry knew were StarClan and The Dark Forest. Wait, perhaps that was it then. Perhaps The Dark Forest was finally going to attack the Clans! There hadnt been any recent omens about it though...Then again, not everything could be predicted by StarClan.
Well, whatever. For now, Cherrystar had to make sure no more Warriors of hers died. She hoped Iceshard continued to serve her for many more seasons to come, along with her most trusted Warriors and her apprentice.

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

76WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:14 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I hear a growl and turn to see it had come from Cherrystar. She had drawn a tree into the dirt. I understood. Forcing the flames down, I turn to Jayfang and say, Go back to your own Clan. Then I turn to Phantom. Mess with me once, shame on you. Mess with me twice, better watch your back. Mess with me three times, you're dead. Again. Then I stalk out of the den, grab the herbs, and wait right outside.

77WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:10 pm

Cherrystar

Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

~BUMP

Hey, WCC members, I think it's high time we continue this ORPG. I dont understand why all of you suddenly stopped rping here, but please, lets get a move on!
Wouldnt you all like to finally reach the new territories by now? The Clans could finally meet the new tribe of The Universals if we finished this up here!

So prove to me that you are the proud WCC members that I know! Very Happy

78WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:49 pm

Artemis

Artemis
Air Secondary
Air Secondary

Artemis stood at the very peak of the mountain. She starred at the darkened sky, clouds becoming denser. The wind beat against her fur, trying to fling her off. She stood her ground. She lowered her gaze from the sky to the forest below. All she could see was silhouettes of the tree tops and shrubbery. A sense of danger and evil hit her when she looked at the forest. Something didn't seem right. She slowly turned herself around, pebbles rolling and falling with a slight crack, giving her the distance of the drop if she was to fall. She slowly inched herself down with her claws unsheathed, digging into the cracks and rocks. One stupid move Artemis and you'll be the one falling. She clenched her jaw tightly and watched a rock the size of her nose drop. It bang against edges before settling with a bang at the dark bottom. She shook her head and settled her mind on the task of not falling. Meh. If I was to fall it wouldn't be the first but still that fall really did hurt that time before. She shook her golden fur. Her front paw went loose and her weight was thrown forward. "No not again." She whined as she flipped herself around. She dug her front claws into the cracks in front. She hung off the side for a bit. She pulled herself up back to a small platform and began her way down again but, slower.

(Short in my view but it works. I apologize for any grammar mistakes. Razz )

79WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

Sane, Insane, Little o' both... Evil, Good, Neutral... Depressed, Cheerful, Confused... It's all... a matter of the mind. Some say I'm insane, others say I'm sane. The ones who are right say I'm cocky... heheh. But, do you know what I say? I say, who the hell cares? We're all the same, one way or another. And for me, for most of us, it's another. Sure we are connected by blood, heart, love, mind... but what really matters? Well, that I cannot answer. It's different for everybody. I don't even know what it is for me.
   All I know is... You can Blame The Non-Existent, you can Live With Friendliness, you can laugh it off... but it's always there. One Way Or Another.
   Right now, though, I'm wondering if my crazy friend was not so crazy after all...
   "The zombie apocalypse is nigh!"
   "I thought it was the robo apocalypse...*titter*"
   I was a fool. And now here I am. In the midst of it all. And I can just hear the conversation we'd be having if she was here right now.
   "They all laughed when I said our own kind would attack us! But who's laughing now?"
   "You?"
   "Why would I be laughing? This isn't funny. You got a sick sense of humor."
   *Gasp*. Was that...? No... I mustn't cry. Crying only shows weakness. It only makes things WORSE. And plus, I hate tears.
   "He's an emotionless loner."
   Is that what I am now? An emotionless loner. No... not quite. I still have some emotion. I'm nowhere near the likes of that black and blue faker.
   "Turns out you were right, Leaf."
   I have to stay strong. I have to keep my cool. I have to fight back... If I am to survive in this crazy world I live in. One full of joy, sadness, insanity, sanity, confusion, clarity. PAIN.
   "NO!" I yowl, sitting on the edge of a cliff. I yowl out the word to no one in particular, for no reason in particular. Alone in this crazy world, I am. But...
   Not for long.
   I am all of me[1]. Heheheh. A smirk. A mischievous twinkle in the eye. THAT is who I am.
   Head held high, cocky attitude. Snarky remarks. Sometimes even dark. THAT is who I am.
-----------------
[1] direct reference to the song 'I Am... (All Of Me)'

Last edited by Jupiter on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

80WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

~Also, here is an update and a heads up.
I know I have told some members about this, but others who dont know (or remember) should be informed.

The clans in the forest, where we are currently (excluding the Universals, of whom are much further away), will be having a gathering (one last one) at the Gathering Trees at the Forest Territory. Because of the disease spreading, I am sure many warriors and leaders have thought about the clans moving to a new territory - The Mountain Territories. But of course, our characters as a whole wouldnt know about that yet.

It is also ideal that we include gore, death, more zombies, and detail of our travels. Meaning, please start to add more onto each of your posts, but be considerate of other members and their characters. No need to rush things.

For the Universals, the territory (Mountain Territory) that all of you inhabit now, is not infected whatsoever due to your all mighty and "holy" protection over the lands. Keep that in mind. But, for the time being, the Universals are free to do as they please. Though whatever it is that you choose to do, make sure it's sensical.

81WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:17 pm

Volt

Volt
Air Primary
Air Primary

Volt groaned as he lay on his belly inside one of the many caves up in the mountains. His gaze was directed right at he dark clouds rolling through. Those weren't his doing. Definitely not. Besides, a storm wasn't supposed to be due yet, so what was going on? Volt picked himself up, and padded outside, inhaling the fresh and crisp scent. Yeah. That was definitely going to be a storm. Maybe he could make it go away? ... Nah. Too much trouble. He'll just let the storm run its course, and then whisk it away when he believes is enough. D*mn. I wish I could tell the future. That would be useful..

~Short post because stuff~

82WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Short post :P Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:51 pm

Artemis

Artemis
Air Secondary
Air Secondary

The journey to the base was dangerous. At the elevation she was at, the wind was strong and merciless. She was lucky enough to keep her clutch and not fly over again. Her speed was still no choice. She may be able to run up sides and all but it does wear out at a certain angle or seconds. She took a deep breath, being to lower the amount of adrenaline she was facing.  
   Artemis reached the base of the peak and padded down casually with a soft sigh. She shook her fur as the adrenaline in her veins died down. Letting out a breath and plopped herself down and looked around the clearing. Her eyes landed on Volt. She then looked up at the sky, then back to him. I can't just assume it was him. After all he does have a calm look and isn't constantly watching the sky. She took in a breath and came over by Volt. She pulled herself to a stop as she reached his side. 
   "Tell me, was this storm unseen by your abilities?" She questioned in a casual tone. The storm was beginning to set off a weird atmosphere. Even in the safe haven they reside in something strange could always appear.

(Everyone has a high chance of having a short post. And so here is a short post but It meet expectations.)

83WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:30 pm

Jinx

Jinx
Void Primary
Void Primary

Jinx awoke to the smell of upcoming rain, his amber eyes fluttering before they slowly opened. He lifted his head slightly from where it once laid onto his paws as he saw a silhouette in the entrance of the cave. It was Volt. The tom had padded outside and his curiosity got the better of him. The bob-tailed tom stood up, stifling out a wide yawn before he trotted after him. Soon his amber gaze fell upon another cat, Artemis, who had come up beside the fellow tom. His ears twitched at her question and he gazed up at the sky, a worried look on his face. He too had noticed the storm's strange vibe and he wondered what it would bring if it was headed in their direction.
"Personally, I don't like the looks of it." he muttered suddenly, not worried that he might have interrupted their conversation that Artemis had started. "The storm makes my fur bristle." he added in, and indeed, the fur along his spine was raised slightly. I wonder what the storm will bring.....will it bring good things or bad things to our home? I find it strange how something such as a little storm has caught my attention completely! he thought in his head as he stood there, his whiskers twitching slightly.

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

84WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

"Wahh!" I yowled in surprise as a sudden strong wind nearly pushed me off the cliff. "If this is Volt's doing..." I muttered. I hated getting wet. I know I am the water element, but I still didn't like getting wet. Well, by rain. Cold... icey... rain... "Snap outta it, Jupi!" I growled at myself.
   I was suddenly feeling tired, and I looked down at the territory below me, seeing three cats nearby each other. Jinx, Volt, and Artemis. Turning my attention back to my 'problems', I slowly laid down. And, even though I knew it was probably dangerous, I fell asleep at the top of the cliff.

85WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:57 pm

Volt

Volt
Air Primary
Air Primary

Volt growled. "Stop assuming every storm is my fault. This one ain't me." He scowled at the quickly darkening sky. "I dunno where it came from. Not sensing any familiarity from it at all." His tail lashed in agitation. But Jinx was right. The storm gave off an eerie feeling, and it made Volt want to smash his head into the nearby wall. He wasn't even sure he could dispell it. This storm wasn't like any of the others he had created before. His blue-green gaze dropped down to the forest. "The d*mn forest is giving me the chills," he commented. "Kinda reminds me of dead stuff. Makes me want to electrocute something." Yeah... Probably not the best idea, he thought internally. He needed to be careful. Who knew what the storm could do if his abilities were activated?

86WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:47 am

Artemis

Artemis
Air Secondary
Air Secondary

Artemis rolled her eyes. "I wasn't assuming it was your doing. You never generate a storm with an eerie feeling. I was simply asking if your sense felt this one coming." She mewed and looked back at Jinx. She nodded in reply and turned back to Volt. "Agreed on that dead feeling down in the forest." She looked over the edge at the faded green treetops. "If something is wrong down there I wouldn't think there is much to worry about. The mountain slopes are simply to steep for any strange cats or animals to crawl up. If some manage we simple knock them off." She shook her head lightly and began walking from the two.
   She jumped onto a boulder, and then another. She balanced herself and leaped up. She landed perfectly on a ledge and looked back at the dead sky. The feeling kept growing stronger but she knew nothing could enter their holy ground, unless they let them in. She slipped through a cave entrance curtained with vines. The cave was small but homey. She turned around and plopped herself down on her belly, staring outside through the splits of the vines.

87WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:19 am

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

"NO!
    "Hiiiyaaa!" I sprang up into a fighting position, startled into wakefulness by the scream in my dream. Still tense and ready to fight, I looked around as my breath started to go at a normal pace.
   Exiting the fighting stance, I straightened my posture and carefully made my way to a slightly higher cliff. There, I looked out over the forest. Even from this view, it wasn't the beauty it once was. "What's going on down there...?" I muttered to myself. Turning around, I made my way to where Volt and Jinx were. 'Artemis must've left.'
    "I don't like this." I murmured, slowly walking up to the two. "It feels too... Dead. Eerie. And also... I'm bored." I picked up a rock with my telekinesis and brought it over to me. I twirled it around, bored, before "examining" it. Then I sighed and yawned. "You guys got any ideas?"

Last edited by Jupiter on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

88WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:11 am

Hollow

Hollow
Void Secondary
Void Secondary

Hollow lay under a rock overhang. He gazed out into the darkened clouds and sky, knowing how bad it would get later on. Despite it being just about time for new-leaf, this wasnt a regular new-leaf storm. And he didnt have to power to do anything about it, as much as he'd like to, there was no way to cure this storm. Not even Volt, perhaps. While being lost in his thoughts, Hollow didnt realize that raindrops began to fall gently from the sky, soon landing harder and faster as it progressed. What snapped him out of his mind, was the few droplets that splashed onto his pelt. Blinking his eyes wildly, he looked at the water drop on his side, then reluctantly began to wash his fur. As he cleaned his pelt, Hollow felt the need to stop the rain drops from hitting him. Thus, his eyes and the faded lines on his face brought an ominously faint blue light to the already dark space. The rain right outside the rocky overhang slowly came to a stop, just far enough to where no more water could get into his little alcove.

89WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:46 pm

Volt

Volt
Air Primary
Air Primary

~I feel like the Universals should put down what color their tribal marking is when it's activated and not activated. And what it looks like?~

The silver tabby tom grumbled under his breath as he
glared daggers at Artemis's quickly retreating back. As he sat back on his haunches, he felt the first raindrop hit his nose. The rain slowly progressed into pretty much a downpour, and he shook his wet fur out in irritation, ad the wind picked up speed around him, buffeting his fur. There was something terribly wrong. As the universal of electricity and air, master of storms, usually stormy weather always made him feel more rejuvenated powerful. Instead, he was cold, wet, hungry, and getting more irritated by the second. Sparks of electricity could be seen dancing around him as his air tribal tattoo and eyes faintly glowed red. He shook out his fur, and immediately cast an electrical force field around his body, which redirected the rain around him, allowing him to not get wet any further.

90WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:31 am

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

I inwardly scoffed at the rain. Growling, I got up and went back to the cliff from earlier. The rain pelted down harder, and I realized I should probably get back inside my cave before I got sick. Now running, and slipping a few times, towards my cave, I quickly made it to my destination, running right into the wall beside the entrance. Shaking my head, I ducked in the enterance, curled into a ball of messy, fluffy, black fur, my tail over my nose, and fell asleep.
    And it happened. Again.

91WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:20 pm

Jinx

Jinx
Void Primary
Void Primary

Jinx's fur prickled as the rain fell upon him. He didn't bother using his powers to avoid getting wet like Volt had done, so he let the rain soak into his pelt before he turned and followed after Artemis, not that he wanted to follow or anything, but he'd rather sit the storm out with some company. Alone meant boredom to him, and not long after he was alone, the boredom caught ahold of him and it only grew until he was with another cat. He stood just outside of the cave, the vine curtains catching his eye before he peered inside. "Mind if I come in as well or is it not big enough for both of us?" he asked her, shaking some water from his pelt despite the fact he was still out in the rain. "Sorry, but if I'm alone I get bored real quick and I thought sitting out the storm with company would prevent it." the mostly white bob-tailed tom added in, apologizing embarrassed as he stood there, awaiting the she-cat's answer.

92WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

My nap was short-lived. Before I knew it, I was up, shaking my pelt in distgust. "Ugh. Okay, that first dream was a bit scary and disturbing... And I really hoped I wouldn't have to have it again. But it is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING compared to the dream I just woke up from. I mean, ugh... Just ugh. I SERIOUSLY hope that I NEVER have that dream again, let alone it happen to me in real life." I shuddered in disgust and worry, though mostly worry. "I mean, it's just a waste of time and energy in my opinion. And unneeded pain! I mean, having kits?! And with... him?! Why was he even in the dream anyways! Wait... No no no. That's not right. It wasn't a dream... IT WAS A NIGHTMARE. And the fact that he was in the dream worries and confuses me. I mean, it's not like I have a crush on him or anything." I chuckled nervously, before tensing. "Oh my gosh, do I? What am I saying, of course I don't!" I continued rambling as I headed outside, forgetting about and paying no attention to the rain. "Having kits... Uhuhugh." I shuddered one last time before noticing the rain. I stopped in my tracks. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Heheh. I'm bored. Maybe I should go to Jinx's cave. No... Knowing him, he's probably at another cats cave. Not Volt's... He's still down there. I very much doubt Hollow... It definitely wasn't me. I'm not sure whether or not she would go to Noir's... Maybe Artemis'?" I tilted my head, then shrugged. "Worth a shot," I told myself and made my way to Artemis' cave.

93WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:18 pm

Hollow

Hollow
Void Secondary
Void Secondary

After a while of cleaning up his fur, Hollow's eyes and markings remained to glow faintly in the dark of the now sheltered overhang. The rain poured just outside, beyond his time barrier. The dark grey clouds continued to roll slowly across the sky along with the distant sound of thunder, and the occasional flash of lightning.
There was absolutely nothing interesting going on at the moment, well, not near the Universals. This thought came to make Hollow feel...bored. As much as he hated to admit, this place was turning dull to him, but the same could be said with plenty of other things. Time usually felt like it droned on forever with him, though, of course it would. Despite all those past years long gone, yet where he can easily reach, the time now felt slow. Which was odd, considering he hadnt thought about changing his perception of time recently, nor did he think to do so with others. But that didnt matter, not now at least.
Standing up, Hollow trotted over to the entrance of his alcove, stopped right in front of the time barrier, and gazed out at the land. Far beyond the Universal's borders, it felt as if he could just see it, what ever it was, it was there. Something...But he couldnt tell what. His visions from earlier hadnt really helped him decipher what it was, though he knew it wasnt going to be that hellish. As long as the Universals remained in tact, everything was going to be just fine...

94WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:34 am

Artemis

Artemis
Air Secondary
Air Secondary

As the storm drifted by slowly Artemis laid in peace and boredom. Her ear twitch slightly as a cats paws scrapped against the stone platform outside her den. She raised her head, hear sea-green eyes narrowed and sparkling. Jinx's scent wafted outside. She remained silent and watched the cat outside the splits talk to her. She let out a sigh and scooted herself over before standing to her paws. 
   "Alright. You can come in." She mewed. "The den is big enough for three, possibly four so there's plenty of room for you." Beginning to feel a chill she made her way over to a new spot, hoping the rock hasn't become cold like the ones closer to the entrance.
   She plopped herself down with an slight groan and crossed her front paws over each other. She watched the entrance carefully waiting for Jinx to pad on in out of the chilly winds. Thoughts flew through her mind about the storm. How long was it going to last? Volt didn't even sense it... Neither did I. It feels like some sort of omen. Maybe that dream where I got soaked in the rain and fell in a river? Doubt it. Maybe Hollow or Jinx received an omen, but they're not allowed to share. Oh well. It's probably nothing. Just an uncalled storm.

~~Just adding this in; Hollow and Jinx are the only ones that have the capability to receive to receive omens(Universal wise). If your character applies to an omen they would have a small dream about what applies to it but it would be vague. The two voids are either able to share or unable. But applying to the current problems, the voids shouldn't receive an omen relating to the apocalypse until later in.~
   ~~Artemis had a vague dream but doesn't remember much, well hardly anything, only rain. Don't suddenly have your character remember every detail of their dream and relate it to the main event. It's vague and a dream. Dreams are weird and are hardly ever remember. The dreams wouldn't even be in detail, they'd be all over the place. Please don't suddenly have your character know it all right away. The leaders, medicine cats and voids wouldn't even know it well. It's a riddle.~~

95WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

Reaching Artemis' cave, both Jinx's and Artemis' scent wafted over me. Padding up to the entrance, I took a deep breath, and turned away. Don't sneeze don't sneeze don't sneeze... I sneezed. Hard. I mean, it hurt. My mouth hurt as well. Bringing a paw up to my mouth, I dabbed it, brought my paw back into view, and examined it. My eyes stretched wide and I couldn't help but let out a snort of laughter. "I...I can't believe I sn-sneezed so hard my... mouth[1] bled!"[2] I quietly said to myself in between laughter. Turning back, I supressed a bout of laughter, and called out, "Artemis? May I come in?"

~~~~~~
[1] Do cats even have lips?
[2] I'm sorry, I had to put it in. Literally, it happened to me. Probably because I plug my nose when I sneeze, but one time I sneezed so hard (I feel the need to mention that the classroom was semi-quiet at the time, and it was the second(third?) time I had sneezed when it was semi-quiet) that my lip bled, lol. Once again, I apologize. Razz

Last edited by Jupiter on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

96WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:08 am

Jinx

Jinx
Void Primary
Void Primary

Jinx smiled faintly as the she-cat answered him. He shook the wetness from his pelt before stepping inside, making sure he didn't get her wet. "Thanks." he mewed simply to Artemis. He was about to lay down in the opposite side of the cave when he scented Jupiter, another one of the Universals. He wasn't all that close to any of them yet, but he might be like that some day, possibly soon. I wonder what she wants? Sneezing that hard is not a good thing to see or be around, it might be a disease of some kind for all I know! he thought in his head. "Hello Jupiter, what's up?" he asked her curiously. Jinx didn't recall the dream as much, but his dream was slightly different, perhaps.

97WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:35 am

Crescentmoon

Crescentmoon
Dark Forest's Cherished
Dark Forest's Cherished

Crescent shook her fur. Dust lifted from her black pelt and hung in the air, slowly drifted away. She gazed down at her sister. "Be agitated all you want." She sighed. "You might think that this is stupid but... something is going on... something bad. We should leave now before it reaches us. The forest is trembling beneath us. I can feel it. We have to go!" She panicked slightly and nudged her sisters side. She could tell she was in a bad mood but she didn't care. Something horrible was going on down there. Horrible enough the shake the forest and the Dark forest. Either she was here to greet the trouble or to help the clans avoid it. That second thought was a slim chance but hearts could change. She gazed at the black sky with worry for her and her sister.

98WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:37 am

Drizzleflame

Drizzleflame
StarClan's Beloved
StarClan's Beloved

With eyes narrowed, Drizzleflame gave a low growl, but decided to trust in her sister. She heard the anxiousness in Crescents voice, and that was enough to let her know she wasnt joking. After a few seconds, Drizz was on her paws, teetering back and forth. She was still sleepy, but soon she'd feel better after a little jog. Glancing to Crescentmoon, she dipped her head, "Lead the way, I guess..." For being hungry, tired and irritated, she gave her best effort to calm herself. Suppose it was for the best if she didnt ruin anything bewteen them at the moment. Well, not on such an odd day like this, at least.

99WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:35 am

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

I peeked my head into the cave, but didn't go in all the way. Turning my head to Jinx, I wiped the small trickle of blood off my mouth. "Sup Jinx. And nothin' much." I backed up slightly, waiting for Artemis' reply.

Last edited by Jupiter on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

100WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:02 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Stormstar stared at the warrior for what seemed like a day and he just stared back still in the odd outfit he had dressed himself in.
"You know what, forget it, I don't have time to sit here while you don't answer me or give an excuse for why you're in that camo-thing." Stormstar meowed with annoyance in his voice, "Look, I'll hopefully see you later, I need to check on other cats." Stormstar jumped back onto the tree right before realizing what time it was, he looked up at the sun, "Crap." Stormstar mumbled to himself, "Crap! I need to get back to SkyClan! It's time to gather the Gathering party!" He leaped off through the trees at max speed back towards SkyClan.

~Finally figured out what to write in the absence of Hunter in this RP, if only I can do that in StormClan  Razz

101WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

~Stormstar, Ambertide, in StormClan's Rise, was going after Featherpaw. Featherpaw crossed the border, so you can either have Ambertide follow or not or something~
~ I type post later~

102WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:22 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~I know that, I just don't know what to write, my brain is dry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum