Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Urgent help needed
by Silverleopard Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:26 pm

» Character Looks
by Silverleopard Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:25 pm

» Description Game
by Silverleopard Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:03 am

» Warrior Cat Theme Game
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:11 pm

» Quotes
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:09 pm

» Charter template
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:34 pm

» Warrior cat two truths and a lie
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:25 pm

» One letter change
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:24 pm

» ThunderClan cats
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrior Cats Creator » Fun Stuff! » The Game Section » Good or Bad?

Good or Bad?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1 Good or Bad? on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Featherbreeze

ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior
First topic message reminder :

First Topic Message Reminder:

Someone says a if a movie is good or bad and then they say a movie and the next person has to rate the movie they said.

(to next person)  Ice Age: Meltdown

Last edited by Featherbreeze on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot the first part.)

51 Re: Good or Bad? on Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
never seen it

One piece (show)

52 Re: Good or Bad? on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:27 am

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
Never seen it

Sailor Moon (anime. Show, i believe. Never seen it myself)

53 Re: Good or Bad? on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:35 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
Never seen it

Fairy Tail (Anime)

54 Re: Good or Bad? on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:45 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
never seen it

The Hulk

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard I can feel it through your hands. There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through you brain it's like rocket fuel. Right now you could run faster and you can fight harder. You can jump higher than ever in your life and you are so alert it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a superpower! Your superpower! There is danger in this room. And guess what? It's you."
"I don't belong here."

55 Re: Good or Bad? on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:18 am

Fireblaze

Good

Mission Impossible: Rouge Nation

56 Re: Good or Bad? on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:00 pm

Fawnstar

Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader
Never seen it.

Mulan

(Fairy Tail is awesome by the way Stormy.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know why I'm different. she thought.
She flipped her head, the tuft of fur flying from her right eye.
Instead of the sky blue color of her left eye,
she had a mystical color.
Her right eye was purple with a white moon in the center of her pupil.
~Unknown~

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

57 Re: Good or Bad? on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Phantom

Dark Forest Leader
Dark Forest Leader
GO FAIRY TAIL. TEAM DRAGON STORM FOR THE WIN.

Good.

Hetalia c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Dark Forest, where all your nightmares and fears come true. No light, no sun, no hope. You will never escape....

"Ashes, ashes and we all fall... down....."
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com

58 Re: Good or Bad? on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Fawnstar

Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader
Awesome

Clannad

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Unknown~

59 Re: Good or Bad? on Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:07 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Never seen it

Tron?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is just a dream, but very clever people can hear dreams. So please, just listen. I know you're afraid, but being afraid is alright. Because didn't anybody ever tell you? Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster and cleverer and stronger. And one day you're gonna come back to this barn and on that day you're going to be very afraid indeed. But that's okay, because if you're very wise and very strong fear doesn't have to make you cruel or cowardly. Fear can make you kind. It doesn't matter if there's nothing under the bed or in the dark so long as you know it's okay to be afraid of it. So listen. If you listen to anything else, listen to this. You're always gonna be afraid even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion, a constant companion, always there. But that's okay because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I'm gonna leave you something so you'll always remember. Fear makes companions of us all."

60 Re: Good or Bad? on Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Fawnstar

Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader
Never seen.

Lion King II

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Unknown~

61 Re: Good or Bad? on Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
Never seen it

Jupiter Ascending

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard I can feel it through your hands. There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through you brain it's like rocket fuel. Right now you could run faster and you can fight harder. You can jump higher than ever in your life and you are so alert it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a superpower! Your superpower! There is danger in this room. And guess what? It's you."
"I don't belong here."

62 Re: Good or Bad? on Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Fawnstar

Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader
Never seen and or heard of it.

Balto

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Unknown~

63 Re: Good or Bad? on Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Never heard of it

Grimm (show)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is just a dream, but very clever people can hear dreams. So please, just listen. I know you're afraid, but being afraid is alright. Because didn't anybody ever tell you? Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster and cleverer and stronger. And one day you're gonna come back to this barn and on that day you're going to be very afraid indeed. But that's okay, because if you're very wise and very strong fear doesn't have to make you cruel or cowardly. Fear can make you kind. It doesn't matter if there's nothing under the bed or in the dark so long as you know it's okay to be afraid of it. So listen. If you listen to anything else, listen to this. You're always gonna be afraid even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion, a constant companion, always there. But that's okay because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I'm gonna leave you something so you'll always remember. Fear makes companions of us all."

64 Re: Good or Bad? on Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:44 pm

Fawnstar

Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader
Meh

Tom and Jerry: Mission to Mars

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Unknown~

65 Re: Good or Bad? on Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:55 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
never seen it

The 100 (show)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

66 Re: Good or Bad? on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:37 pm

Hollow

Void Secondary
Void Secondary
Never even heard of it until now.

The Aristocats

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dies, died, will die. Lives, lived, will live. It’s all a matter of perspective."

"It's I against I, and me against you. Living like this, we were already dead."

67 Re: Good or Bad? on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Never seen it

Spirit

~~~~~~~~~~~~

68 Re: Good or Bad? on Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:05 pm

Hollow

Void Secondary
Void Secondary
~A-are you serious?! The Aristocats is like ones of the best child-hood memory movies!

Good, good.

101 Dalmatians

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dies, died, will die. Lives, lived, will live. It’s all a matter of perspective."

69 Re: Good or Bad? on Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:09 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Good

Captain America

~~~~~~~~~~~~

70 Re: Good or Bad? on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:03 pm

Hollow

Void Secondary
Void Secondary
Good.

All Dogs Go To Heaven

~~~~~~~~~~~~

71 Re: Good or Bad? on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:08 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Never seen it

The Legend of Longwood

~~~~~~~~~~~~

72 Re: Good or Bad? on Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Sandstreak

SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy
Never seen it

Downton Abbey

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Important Links Of Mine:

Sandstreak's Bio

Sandstreak's Backstory

Top Ten Warrior Cat Couples

My name is Sandstreak.
And there is more to me than meets the eye.
I'm clever.
I'm quick.
And I have a deadly secret...

73 Re: Good or Bad? on Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:24 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Never seen it (Can we do songs?)

Earth to Echo

~~~~~~~~~~~~

74 Re: Good or Bad? on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:28 am

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
never seen it

Poltergeist

75 Re: Good or Bad? on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:01 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Never seen it

Hunger Games

~~~~~~~~~~~~

76 Re: Good or Bad? on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
Never seen it, but i read it

Madagascar 3

77 Re: Good or Bad? on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
I dontt hink i've seen it

iNSaNiTY (song)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum