Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by Cherrystar Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:47 pm

» Urgent help needed
by Silverleopard Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:15 pm

» Character Looks
by Silverleopard Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:25 pm

» Description Game
by Silverleopard Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:03 am

» Warrior Cat Theme Game
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:11 pm

» Quotes
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:09 pm

» Charter template
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:34 pm

» Warrior cat two truths and a lie
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrior Cats Creator » Fun Stuff! » The Game Section » Good or Bad?

Good or Bad?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1 Good or Bad? on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Featherbreeze

ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior
First topic message reminder :

First Topic Message Reminder:

Someone says a if a movie is good or bad and then they say a movie and the next person has to rate the movie they said.

(to next person)  Ice Age: Meltdown

Last edited by Featherbreeze on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot the first part.)

76 Re: Good or Bad? on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
Never seen it, but i read it

Madagascar 3

77 Re: Good or Bad? on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
I dontt hink i've seen it

iNSaNiTY (song)

78 Re: Good or Bad? on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:09 am

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
We're doing songs now too? Never heard it

Aliens in the Attic

79 Re: Good or Bad? on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:09 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Never seen it.

The Flash (show)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is just a dream, but very clever people can hear dreams. So please, just listen. I know you're afraid, but being afraid is alright. Because didn't anybody ever tell you? Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster and cleverer and stronger. And one day you're gonna come back to this barn and on that day you're going to be very afraid indeed. But that's okay, because if you're very wise and very strong fear doesn't have to make you cruel or cowardly. Fear can make you kind. It doesn't matter if there's nothing under the bed or in the dark so long as you know it's okay to be afraid of it. So listen. If you listen to anything else, listen to this. You're always gonna be afraid even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion, a constant companion, always there. But that's okay because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I'm gonna leave you something so you'll always remember. Fear makes companions of us all."

80 Re: Good or Bad? on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
Never seen it

NCIS (show)

81 Re: Good or Bad? on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Never seen it

Sonic X (anime)
(Did I already say that? I i know what your reply will be to this, Storm, if it is you who replies.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is just a dream, but very clever people can hear dreams. So please, just listen. I know you're afraid, but being afraid is alright. Because didn't anybody ever tell you? Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster and cleverer and stronger. And one day you're gonna come back to this barn and on that day you're going to be very afraid indeed. But that's okay, because if you're very wise and very strong fear doesn't have to make you cruel or cowardly. Fear can make you kind. It doesn't matter if there's nothing under the bed or in the dark so long as you know it's okay to be afraid of it. So listen. If you listen to anything else, listen to this. You're always gonna be afraid even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion, a constant companion, always there. But that's okay because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I'm gonna leave you something so you'll always remember. Fear makes companions of us all."

82 Re: Good or Bad? on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:22 am

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
Never seen it (Is that what you guessed?)

Fairy Tail (anime)

83 Re: Good or Bad? on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:02 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Never seen it (yes)

Rise by Skillet (song)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

84 Re: Good or Bad? on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:32 pm

Hollow

Void Secondary
Void Secondary
Good-ish.

Thomas the Train Engine. Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dies, died, will die. Lives, lived, will live. It’s all a matter of perspective."

"It's I against I, and me against you. Living like this, we were already dead."

85 Re: Good or Bad? on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Bad

Awake and Alive by Skillet (song)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

86 Re: Good or Bad? on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:45 am

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
never heard it

Gravity Falls  Razz

87 Re: Good or Bad? on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:40 am

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Bad (pretty sure you didn't expect this response)

Doctor Who

~~~~~~~~~~~~

88 Re: Good or Bad? on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
Awesome! (No I was not expecting that answer, is it an honest one?)

The Liberians (show)

89 Re: Good or Bad? on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
never seen it (yes it is an honest answer)

Party Rock (song)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

90 Re: Good or Bad? on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
Never heard it

The Librarian (Movie, any of them)

91 Re: Good or Bad? on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:35 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Never seen them

Home (movie)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

92 Re: Good or Bad? on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:41 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
Good

Pixels

93 Re: Good or Bad? on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Never seen it

Inside Out

~~~~~~~~~~~~

94 Re: Good or Bad? on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:58 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
Good

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

95 Re: Good or Bad? on Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:19 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
depends...

Big Hero 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~

96 Re: Good or Bad? on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:35 am

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
Good (Depends on what?)

Monsters Inc.

97 Re: Good or Bad? on Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:07 am

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Ehh...

How to train your dragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~

98 Re: Good or Bad? on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:40 pm

Drizzleflame

StarClan's Beloved
StarClan's Beloved
Good-ish.

E.T

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drizz:

Profile picture and signature picture both belong to their rightful owners

99 Re: Good or Bad? on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:44 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Bad

HTTYD 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~

100 Re: Good or Bad? on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:35 am

Artemis

Air Secondary
Air Secondary
Good

Eragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~
We only own our hell
And if you don’t know that by now
Then you don’t know me that well
All my life I’ve been so lonely
All in the name of being holy