Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
WCZ (Official-Open to All) Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
WCZ (Official-Open to All) Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

WCZ (Official-Open to All)

+20
Jinx
Volt
Jupiter
Artemis
Hunterstrike
Jayfang
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Speckleleaf
Olivenose
Drizzleflame
Crescentmoon
Dragonwing
Caramelblaze
Phantom
Moonwind
Fawnstar
Iceshard
Stormstar
Cherrystar
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty WCZ (Official-Open to All) Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

No need for char. apps. Just start rping. But it is required that you post more than 5 Sentences. Gore and such are acceptable. Keep in mind, this is an official rp of our characters, what ever happens here, affects your character elsewhere.
Be cautious.

Warrior Cats Zombie Apocalypse

It was the middle of Leafbare. The land of the Clans was chilled to the core, prey was scarce, quarrels between Warriors often erupted, and nothing seemed to be getting better. Snow continuously fell, temperatures dropped, and disease sprung up in each territory. But what kind of disease? Well, Green-cough and White-cough were two of them, though there was something else...It was an unknown sickness. Its symptoms began similarly to White-cough, then into Green-cough, except something was off. With each passing day, the symptoms grew worse, Medicine cats tried using all of their already low resources, but to no avail. Cats began dying left and right, many succumbing to the disease and to despair. Leaders tried reassuring their Warriors that "Everything will be all right"...Everything was the exact opposite of "all right."
It was only a few days later, reports of "Strange Cats" were seen near Clan burial sites. Some of these cats were also seen sneaking in camps at night; occasionally screams could be heard from dens. However each morning, nothing seemed out of the ordinary (disease excluded), except there was always one missing Warrior. Similar events occurred within other Clans as well. From gathered information, the missing Warriors were usually related or close to those of who died recently. Because of the info, great fright quickly broke out within the Clan populous, and Warriors who hadnt previously prayed to StarClan, now hoped to the skies that they would continue to live...

RiverClan. Everything was near peaceful. Well, despite all of the frantic Warriors worrying that they were "next"...It was mouse-brained. All of it. Sure there was an unexplainable epidemic going around, but Cherrystar was sure it would clear up eventually. All that nonsense the other Clans were spouting about "Undead Warriors" was ridiculous. There was no such...thing...Alright, maybe there was. But not the way those bird-brained cats thought. The only "Undead Warriors" Cherry knew were StarClan and The Dark Forest. Wait, perhaps that was it then. Perhaps The Dark Forest was finally going to attack the Clans! There hadnt been any recent omens about it though...Then again, not everything could be predicted by StarClan.
Well, whatever. For now, Cherrystar had to make sure no more Warriors of hers died. She hoped Iceshard continued to serve her for many more seasons to come, along with her most trusted Warriors and her apprentice.

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

2WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Stormstar padded out of his den and went to see Cinderwood.
"Cinderwood!" He called, "Any progress on what this could be?"
"Well, I tried the cures for greencough, whitecough, blackcough and even deadcough but nothing's working." Cinderwood meowed with worry in her eyes, "At this rate we'll be wiped out before greenleaf."
"Everything will be fine." Stormstar ensured, "I promise the Clan will survive this, perhaps you should set up a time to go to the Moonpool with the other medicine cats, perhaps Moonwind has come up with a cure."

3WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:17 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I sigh. Every time, just when it looks like things are getting better, they make a turn for the worse. I still wish that I was a warrior sometimes, especially now, but it's my destiny to be a medicine cat. Even as a warrior, I wouldn't be able to fight for my Clanmates. Not against this. Everyday I fear that someone close to me will die, and not just for their life, but for mine as well. If I die... well, it's best not to think about it. I step outside the entrance to the medicine den, my den, and take a breath of fresh air. Well, not that fresh. I sigh again. Should I check on the other Clans? No they're fine. No, they're not. None of us are. I just need to make sure my brothers and closest friends are doing okay.  I think this through some more until I finally make up my mind. But first, I must confirm it is okay with my leader, Cherrystar. "Cherrystar!" I call. "I-I need to speak with you."

4WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Fawnstar starred down at her camp with horror from a looming pine. Both eyes were wide, tears spilling from every corner of her eyes. Taking in a raspy breath, she hung her head. Despite her right eyes' incapability of sight, she had a clear view of what was going on around her- not that is was something she had wanted to see. Lives of her clan-mates were thrown in peril and she could do nothing to stop it. Fawnstar knew nothing of whether their were survivors or not- but that's what she'd believed. Despite every terrorizing moment flying past her eyes- every doubt that hung heavy in her mind and the pit growing deeper and deeper in her heart, she knew that somewhere out in the territories there were remainders-remaining living souls of the clan she held dear to her heart. She turned away from the camp with a heavy heart. Starting off at a slow pace she jumped from tree to tree. With every leap for a new tree she felt as if the gravity of starclan would push her down to join her fellow warriors. The distance between trees grew longer and longer- soon there were none. Knowing she had to keep going she climbing down the trunk of a dying pine, immediately heading into an undying sprint. She had a clear idea of where she was going. I must... I must make it before it's too late for her clan. Sorrow and grief burned furiously through her veins as the camp vanished behind as she made her way towards Riverclan territory.

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

5WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Moonwind

Moonwind

Moonwind padded across the camp to her medicine cat den.
"If this keeps up we'll all be dead by sunrise." Moonwind mewed, "And where's Fawnstar?"

6WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:35 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Sandstreak!" Stormstar called, there was no response, Stormstar padded over to Cinderwood.
"Hey, have you seen Sandstreak around lately?" Stormstar meowed.
"No, not recently." Cinderwood meowed.
"Well, if you see her tell her I had to leave for a bit and that she's in charge but until she comes, you're in charge." Stormstar meowed.
"You going to see how the other Clans are doing?" Cinderwood meowed
"Yes, I'm worried." Stormstar meowed, "I should be back by sunhigh."
"OK." Cinderwood meowed
Stormstar dashed out of the camp towards ThunderClan's border

Last edited by Stormstar on Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I needed to change something)

7WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

~Storm, be sure to ALWAYS ask permission. You can NEVER use any one's character without their consent. Even if it was just for a little something.
~Moon, you must post more than a couple sentences. Look to the RP Regulation for new rp rules. And before continuing to post any further, you must complete your character bio for Moonwind.

Snapping back to reality from her displeasing thoughts, Cherrystar turned her gaze to where she heard her name being called. She was sitting atop the high ledge, the most uncomfortably windy and cold spot in camp but also the place where she could view RiverClan's home and then some. Below her, Iceshard seemed to be needing to share a few words with her. Taking one last glance at the camp enclosed by reeds, she then leaped to the foot of the ledge. Looking at Ice up and down, she gave off a worrisome aura which made Cherry feel a bit concerned for her. Yes? She questioned, Are you alright? Cherrystar hoped no horrid news would come out of the medicine cat's maw, but somewhere inside her, she kind of knew that the only news of today were all terrible.

8WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:18 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Dark Forest Leader
Dark Forest Leader

So, uh. I'm dead? So how would I join this rp?

http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com

9WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:07 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Would it be okay for me to go see my siblings? I ask. I-I just need to make sure they're okay. I'm hoping she'll say yes. I'm not sure I can stand another day of worrying. About their lives, about mine.

10WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

~Phantom, be creative. You can cruelly just watch from the shadows as we all die around you, or you can actually help guide us to safety, maybe help find a cure (or pretend to be on our side). Either way, it's your choice to join or not.

Cherrystar gave a sigh of relief; it wasnt horrid news, but more like Ice's great concern. But Iceshards worry rubbed off so much, that it had affected Cherry herself. Now she too began to think about her only sister. Fawnstar. She hoped she was alright. She had to be...she did have multiple lives left, right? Though the thought that perhaps this epidemic could also take away all of a Leader's lives was something to be cautious of. It probably was possible, especially since so many Warriors had died so quickly in such a short time... Fixing her troubled gaze onto Iceshard, Cherrystar shook her head. I'm sorry, Iceshard. But you can't. She just had a feeling. A feeling that if Ice went out there beyond RiverClan borders, something awful would occur. And she didnt want any of her Warriors to experience that; whatever it was... P-please, dont go. I-I feel like something will happen if you go out alone... Your siblings will survive...Just believe in StarClan that they will be away from harm. You see, I too have a sister out there. Even if I wanted to, I couldnt...I couldnt leave RiverClan. Not when my Warriors are dying around me. And I-I need you, Iceshard. Please. Help me save RiverClan. Cherry had a sorrowful tone in her quivering voice. For once, she had felt fear. Fear that her most trusted Medicine Cat would leave her. Fear that her clan would perish if she were to leave her...

11WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:52 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Dark Forest Leader
Dark Forest Leader

Phantom hissed and flattened her ears as the other cats crawled towards her slowly. How was this happening!? They were dead, how did they turn into.. whatever they were? The cats were decaying badly, with pupiless milky eyes and gaping maws that reeked of rot and other nasty odors. She needed to get away. Maybe escape to the living world? But did that really change anything? She was the Dark Forest's leader, and feared greatly by the clans. They would probably kill her on sight if she ever set foot on their territory. But it was a risk she'd have to take. Maybe she could team up with them to cure her cats? She may have been a merciless and cruel being, but she cared about her cats. Besides, without her cats, how would she take over the forest? Pfft.

She growled, and escaped into the shadows, and slinked from the dark epths of the Place of No Stars into the living world. She was still rather transparent; cats would be able to see through her and recognize her as a dead being. She didn't have those stupid glittering star crap in her fur either; it was just pure inky blackness with a hint of shadows drifting around. This epidemic worried her. At this rate, she'd lose all of her warriors, and this thought slowly turned into her sister. Mist...

http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com

12WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:08 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I feel disappointment stir in me, but push it away. I give a curt nod and say, "I'll stay." But those simple words don't push away the worry that stirs inside me everyday. Everyday since I had accidently swiped my claws across poor Sweetpaw's throat. She didn't deserve to die. But she had. And now, Carmelblaze hates me. I would give anything to change that, to prevent that from happening. But I can't, so its no use worrying myself more. "Cherrystar--" I break off. Should I really put more burdon on my leader's shoulders when they are already carrying so much? I'm not sure I should. I open my jaws and close them again. A thoughtful look spreads on my face before I clench my jaws and slightly turn my face towards the ground.

13WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:19 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Fawnstar pulled her desperate sprint to a halt. Everything was quiet around her. The steady wind rustled through the leaves gently. She shook her head and began walking on. I must save my energy. I can't keep running like that. It's only a waste. She heaved a heavy sigh and continued. For now her clan seemed empty in her mind- only Cherrystar and her survival lingered. Thoughts of her clan would flash through her mind every once in a while but no signs of fazing would occur. Fawnstar was now content- determined to live and help the other survivors... her sister, with the traumatic event, withering away from her mind through every hour lasting second.

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

14WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:48 pm

Caramelblaze

Caramelblaze
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

I look around to see if anyone is watching. No one is. I step outside of the camp and carefully make my way to the SkyClan border. As soon as I cross it, I make a beeline towards the WindClan border. I'm hoping Olivestar is alright. She's always been nice to me and I trust her. I slow as I reach the WindClan camp, confused. It's completely deserted! My jaw drops as I stare in dismay at the abandoned camp. What could of happened to make them move. The sickness. But how? As my gaze travels over the empty clearing, I notice some areas are moving. I'm about to get a closer look when a voice startles me. "You should be here. In fact, you shouldn't be on WindClan territory at all!"

15WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Stormstar crept through ThunderClan territory, This makes me so nervous. Stormstar thought, he leaped up the trunk of a tree and headed towards the center of the forest until he was over the ThunderClan camp, he looked around but couldn't spot Dragonwing anywhere. Where is he? Stormstar meowed, He can't be dead, he just can't be

16WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Dragonwing padded into camp and sighed. He had gone hunting and came back empty-pawed. Things were not going well. Worry for his Clan, his brother and sister and friends stirred inside him everyday. He just hoped they were okay

17WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:08 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~BTW you need to post more than that

Stormstar spotted Dragonwing coming into the clearing, "Dragonwing!" Stormstar whispered as he got lower, "Dragonwing!"

18WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:10 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~actually he has five sentences so he's fine. Its you who needs more Razz (im half joking on the second part)

19WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Then disregard what I said and ya, you're right, though It's kind of hard when you're in a dialogue with another user's character(s).

20WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:23 pm

Crescentmoon

Crescentmoon
Dark Forest's Cherished
Dark Forest's Cherished

~Alright. Both of you need to post more than that. It states at the top you are required to most more than 5 sentences. And Storm, realize that when you posted that you had three or two sentences in your RPG reply, when Dragon had five in his recent post.~

Everything was steady and quiet. Crescentmoon snuggled her face into her black fur as she slept next to her sister. Her ears perked and her nose began to twitch. The pitch fur of her pelt began to stand on end. Chills ran up and down her spine, her body twitching respectively. Her eye clentched tighter and tighter until she couldn't withstand it no more. With a deep gasp and racing adrenaline, she raised her head immediately and looked outside the cave entrance. Everything was silent- too silent in her case. She stood up quietly and walked towards the opening. Peeking her head out she starred at the cloud covered moon. "Phantom." She spoke, her breath seen in the cold. What has caused such a sudden disruption between the living and the dead. She pondered and began looking around the area carefully, not taking a paw out of the cave.

~Don't reply to a topic unless you are going to reply with 5+ sentences relating to the topic. OOC replies will not be accepted and will possibly cause you to be kicked or banned temporarily.~

21WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:24 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Dragonwing looked up as he heard his name being called. It was Stormstar. "S-Stormstar! What are you doing here?" he hoped it wasn't bad news. There had been enough of that already.

22WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Have you seen Ice or anyone lately?, I want to know if they're alright." Stormstar whispered, "It's good to see that you're okay though, the rest of your Clan, not so much. SkyClan's not doing very well either, even Cinderwood can't find the cure for the disease that's tearing through our Clans."

~Do you see my point about the dialogue thing though? I's kind of hard to get 5 sentences in when you're waiting for a response from another user

23WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:22 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

~Look, this is an Official Roleplay. And lets keep it that way. Only for roleplaying and some next step suggestions relating to WCZ.

Cherrystar continued to look at Iceshard as she said her name, even as she switched her gaze to the ground. Sure she felt bad for denying her request, but it was for the best. Im sorry... Cherry whispered under her breath. She really was. If there was only another way they could figure out what was going on with the other Clans, then that would make it so much easier.
Standing beside Icey, Cherrystar glanced up to the sky. It was dark and clouded. No hint of the sun what so ever. The air was freezing and dry, yet there was no snow fall. A soft breeze blew through the reeds that sheltered the camp, making them rustle ever so slightly. The slow trickling sound of the stream around the camp was apparent, despite that most of it was probably frozen over.
Within those couple minutes of taking in her surroundings, Cherry felt a bit nostalgic. She remembered once, when she first joined RiverClan. It had been leaf-bare, similar to a day like this. She was anxious that day as she was appointed a mentor to teach her the way of a RiverClan Warrior. Others hadnt anticipated her joining them, but that didnt make her falter. She wanted to continue on in RiverClan due to her mother once having a home here. She thought she'd carry on her mothers last wish, as well. Cherry trained hard ever since; she suffered through her clan-mates discriminatory remarks and their treating her like trash. But she got over it, somehow. Yes,  somehow...And that somehow would help her today. She would make sure her Clan came out of this epidemic alive.
Stopping her mind from wandering any further, Cherrystar looked to Icey and gave a weary smile. Iceshard, I'd like for you to gather all of our Warriors, sick or not. I have a plan.

24WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I can tell that this isn't a good time to break the news about my feelings so I just give a small nod and gather the cats of RiverClan. I try to cheer myself up by making up... stuff. What is this? The zombie Apocalypse? It isn't helping. I finish gathering the cats and sit at the edge of the camp, replaying that one battle over and over in my head. Until something interrupts it. A voice whispers in my head, a familiar voice. It's Speedpaw! 
   "Iceshard," she meows as her shimmering outline begins to fade into view. "Don't blame yourself for my death."
   "But I--"
   "Shhh... Tell my brother that I forgive you and that he should too. Tell him I love him."
   "I-I will."
   "In the meanwhile... I have something to share with you." Speedpaw moved closer and whispered in my ear, with an echoing voice, "The first wave has come but the predator still lies in wait. Beware of the warriors who seem to sleep, for they will rise with blood."
   I jerk awake. I must've fallen asleep for a short time, because cats are still gathering around. I haven't been getting much sleep lately because of this sickness. It's not yet gotten to the point where you could tell I haven't been getting the rest I need, but it's close. I know I need to tell Cherrystar what Speedpaw told me, but I wait until she's done announcing her plan. Just another thing to add to the pile. I sigh a weary sigh and yawn.

~(I actually yawned after writing the word "yawn." Ha! I did it again! And again. See? Yawns: one of the most contagious things in the world)~

25WCZ (Official-Open to All) Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:59 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

"No I haven't seen Iceshard, Olivestar, Jayfang, or Emberblast." Dragonwing replied. "I dont think they've been allowed out of camp. Or maybe that's just me." he hesitated before continuing. "H-how's Carmelblaze?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum