Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

WCZ (Official-Open to All)

+20
Jinx
Volt
Jupiter
Artemis
Hunterstrike
Jayfang
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Speckleleaf
Olivenose
Drizzleflame
Crescentmoon
Dragonwing
Caramelblaze
Phantom
Moonwind
Fawnstar
Iceshard
Stormstar
Cherrystar
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

1WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty WCZ (Official-Open to All) Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

First topic message reminder :

No need for char. apps. Just start rping. But it is required that you post more than 5 Sentences. Gore and such are acceptable. Keep in mind, this is an official rp of our characters, what ever happens here, affects your character elsewhere.
Be cautious.

Warrior Cats Zombie Apocalypse

It was the middle of Leafbare. The land of the Clans was chilled to the core, prey was scarce, quarrels between Warriors often erupted, and nothing seemed to be getting better. Snow continuously fell, temperatures dropped, and disease sprung up in each territory. But what kind of disease? Well, Green-cough and White-cough were two of them, though there was something else...It was an unknown sickness. Its symptoms began similarly to White-cough, then into Green-cough, except something was off. With each passing day, the symptoms grew worse, Medicine cats tried using all of their already low resources, but to no avail. Cats began dying left and right, many succumbing to the disease and to despair. Leaders tried reassuring their Warriors that "Everything will be all right"...Everything was the exact opposite of "all right."
It was only a few days later, reports of "Strange Cats" were seen near Clan burial sites. Some of these cats were also seen sneaking in camps at night; occasionally screams could be heard from dens. However each morning, nothing seemed out of the ordinary (disease excluded), except there was always one missing Warrior. Similar events occurred within other Clans as well. From gathered information, the missing Warriors were usually related or close to those of who died recently. Because of the info, great fright quickly broke out within the Clan populous, and Warriors who hadnt previously prayed to StarClan, now hoped to the skies that they would continue to live...

RiverClan. Everything was near peaceful. Well, despite all of the frantic Warriors worrying that they were "next"...It was mouse-brained. All of it. Sure there was an unexplainable epidemic going around, but Cherrystar was sure it would clear up eventually. All that nonsense the other Clans were spouting about "Undead Warriors" was ridiculous. There was no such...thing...Alright, maybe there was. But not the way those bird-brained cats thought. The only "Undead Warriors" Cherry knew were StarClan and The Dark Forest. Wait, perhaps that was it then. Perhaps The Dark Forest was finally going to attack the Clans! There hadnt been any recent omens about it though...Then again, not everything could be predicted by StarClan.
Well, whatever. For now, Cherrystar had to make sure no more Warriors of hers died. She hoped Iceshard continued to serve her for many more seasons to come, along with her most trusted Warriors and her apprentice.

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

101WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary

~Stormstar, Ambertide, in StormClan's Rise, was going after Featherpaw. Featherpaw crossed the border, so you can either have Ambertide follow or not or something~
~ I type post later~

102WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:22 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~I know that, I just don't know what to write, my brain is dry.

103WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Wed May 25, 2016 8:28 am

Cinderwood

Cinderwood
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Cinderwood awoke in a forest she didn't recognize, she got up stretched and began to take in her surroundings.
"Where am I?" She whispered to herself, she looked up at the moon and began to wander the forest. She finally found her way out and found a vast expanse of water, "Wait, I know this place! SeaClan! It was all a dream? Stormclaw becoming leader of SkyClan, meeting Hunter, the destruction of the island? No it can't be, I'm being ridiculous."
"Yes, unfortunately it's all too true." A voice meowed, Cinderwood looked around.
"Who said that?" she asked, a cat leaped down from the trees and stepped into the moonlight, she immediately recognized the cat, "W-Windslash?"
"The one and only." Windslash replied, just then another cat leaped down.
"Do you remember me?" The cat asked.
"Flameflare! You're here too?" Cinderwood purred, as she spoke many other cats began padding out of the bushes, the many ranks of SeaClan now among the ranks of StarClan, "You're all here! Where's--" her words were cut off as another cat came up from the ocean, "Sandstar."
"Hello Cinderwood, it's been a long time." Sandstar meowed.
"But, but, you had all nine lives left! How did you die?" Cinderwood meowed.
"Those monsters are too powerful for even the strongest of leaders." Sandstar replied, Cinderwood looked around for her previous apprentice Whitepaw but he was nowhere to be found.
"Did.." Cinderwood meowed, "Did Whitepaw make it out okay?"
"All we know about Whitepaw is that he is not among our ranks." Flameflare meowed.
"We just now managed to make it to where the two of you are, Stormstar's ceremony lead us here but we just need to tell you something." Windslash meowed, "We know about the disease ravaging the Clans and we have come to give you this message."
"I'm listening." Cinderwood meowed.
"When the bloods of a known past return, seven will become two and scents will run stale." Windslash meowed.
"seven, two, scents, what?" Cinderwood meowed, the cats around her began to leave, "Wait, what does that mean? Don't go yet!" Cinderwood jerked awake with Stormstar prodding her.
"You can't stay here, you're a medicine cat." Stormstar meowed, "Come on, lets go, the Gathering party is about ready to go, we're just waiting on you."
"Oh, okay." Cinderwood mewed, the message from her dream still echoing in her head When the bloods of a known past return, seven will become two and scents will run stale. "What does that mean?"

104WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:22 pm

Ivyfrost

Ivyfrost
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~This is going to be hard to replace Iceshard. I'll need a bit of help to get on track.

105WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:50 pm

Cinderwood

Cinderwood
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

~My recommendation: read through StormClan's rise and this RP to find out how Iceshard plays her characters.

106WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:52 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

~Here's a recap of RC's situation.

So everyone should be heading to the gathering trees for one more gathering. Riverclan members were still at camp, along with perhaps other clans (but a majority should have gone to the trees), so Cherrystar is weakened by something and could hardly move but insists to those who were in her leaders den with her that they leave and go to the gathering with the rest of the clan. Iceshard realizes that she should get everyone out of the camp and to the trees.

You could go on from what Iceshard last posted, or make up something, whatever.

BUT we could also create a new WCZ with our current active members, which isnt much...

And with what Cinder said, you could do that as well. But I suggest you roleplay as your own character and your own way.

107WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Ivyfrost

Ivyfrost
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~So now it's technically now my job to get the cats to Four Trees? If so I'll start doing that. Also,if you want we can go with the idea to making a new WCZ with the current members. We could roleplay as more than one character to seem as if there are more people.

108WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

~Yea good idea. If you'd like to create a new topic feel free, just copy the information on this one and post it on a new one. Or I could, but my internet is kinda crappy right nw.

109WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:28 pm

Ivyfrost

Ivyfrost
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~Same,but I'm having to use HughesNet Ethernet right now. We have no router-or modem-whichever is which,so yeah. *Shoots HughesNet box* Y U NO FAST?

110WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Ivyfrost

Ivyfrost
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~By "copy the information",do you mean to copy the setting and stuff that you posted at the top,and then create a new topic called WCZ (Or whatever you want me to call it) and paste it there?

111WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Yeah, make a new topic and just copy this...

Cherrystar wrote:No need for char. apps. Just start rping. But it is required that you post more than 5 Sentences. Gore and such are acceptable. Keep in mind, this is an official rp of our characters, what ever happens here, affects your character elsewhere.
Be cautious.

Warrior Cats Zombie Apocalypse

It was the middle of Leafbare. The land of the Clans was chilled to the core, prey was scarce, quarrels between Warriors often erupted, and nothing seemed to be getting better. Snow continuously fell, temperatures dropped, and disease sprung up in each territory. But what kind of disease? Well, Green-cough and White-cough were two of them, though there was something else...It was an unknown sickness. Its symptoms began similarly to White-cough, then into Green-cough, except something was off. With each passing day, the symptoms grew worse, Medicine cats tried using all of their already low resources, but to no avail. Cats began dying left and right, many succumbing to the disease and to despair. Leaders tried reassuring their Warriors that "Everything will be all right"...Everything was the exact opposite of "all right."
It was only a few days later, reports of "Strange Cats" were seen near Clan burial sites. Some of these cats were also seen sneaking in camps at night; occasionally screams could be heard from dens. However each morning, nothing seemed out of the ordinary (disease excluded), except there was always one missing Warrior. Similar events occurred within other Clans as well. From gathered information, the missing Warriors were usually related or close to those of who died recently. Because of the info, great fright quickly broke out within the Clan populous, and Warriors who hadnt previously prayed to StarClan, now hoped to the skies that they would continue to live...

Then make sure to add on your little blurb for your own character, like a setting to get us started, similar to how I did it in my very first post on this topic.

112WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:57 pm

Ivyfrost

Ivyfrost
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~I'm afraid that I'll do the wrong thing. You're older and smarter than me,and you know what to do. When I start making the new topic,I hesitate about making it,because again,I'm afraid that I'll do the wrong thing. Last post for tonight,so Goodnight!

Last edited by Ivyfrost on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed smarted to smarter,and added "it," after making.)

113WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty questions Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:34 am

Windstripe

Windstripe
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Is this topic still up and running and can anyone join it? I just wanted to know.

114WCZ (Official-Open to All) - Page 5 Empty Re: WCZ (Official-Open to All) Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:53 am

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Yeah, rp if you want. Just don't roleplay for other peoples characters without their permission.

Although, I suggest posting [at this link right here] since it's the renewed one.

The topic here is an older version, I'll be locking it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum