Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormclan's Rise

+16
Rainboom
Fireblaze
Stormstar
Artemis
Cedarpebble
Sandstreak
Silvermoon
Olivenose
Speckleleaf
Hunterstrike
Cherrystar
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Vinyl
Fawnstar
Iceshard
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 30]

1Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Stormclan's Rise Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

First topic message reminder :

The Stormclan is few in members but strong. Their leader, on the other hand, well, could do with a few more lessons. There are 2 other clans in the forest: Echoclan and Mapleclan. We have survived many harsh 'storms' earning us our name. We have special powers; some stronger than others. We have many more harsh things to defeat before peace falls upon our forest, but we will rise to face them. We will survive! We are strong!

(If you are a rouge or loner and you are going to stay that way for awhile or forever, leave out the powers and special abilities; if you join a clan later on, you will gain them.)
If you are in Stormclan introduce your self like this to join:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Power(s):

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

If you are in Mapleclan or Echoclan, introduce yourself like this:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

here is mine:

Name: Jaystar

Clan: Stormclan

Mate: none yet.

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother - Nightwhisper
Father - Sunclaw
Brother - Blazefang
Sister - Featherpaw

Looks: small cat with pale gray fur and darker gray swirls. The tips of his ears are black and his tail tip is white. His front paws are black and his muzzle is too. His fur a short and his back legs are white.

Personality: Fierce, smart, funny, curious, thinks beyond borders, caring

Power(s): can read minds, walk in dreams, and Telekinesis (which he doesn't know about yet) 

Other: looks blind but isn't. He is smaller than most warriors

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 8 left. 

History:

Theme Song: Gasoline

You can only have up to 3 main characters per user.

thanks!

=^_^=

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm upgrading it heheh)

126Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:34 pm

Speckleleaf

Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill glanced at her 'apprentice' Hunterstrike, her amber eyes judging him silently. The she-cat had heard his and Jaystar's conversation and she agreed with her leader on the subject. Looks like I got a lot of work to do with him, she thought before glancing at the fresh-kill pile, I might as well tell him who I am, she finished in thought. The deputy padded up to him, clearing her throat as she noticed him starting to drift off. "I will wait until your wounds have been healed, Hunterstrike. Forgive me for not introducing myself! I am Cinderquill, deputy of StormClan." she mewed to him, her tail twitched at its end.

http://sharedborders.forumotion.com

127Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"I know who you are. I used to visit stormclan to cure my curiousity to find out how clan cats lived and to study their cultures. You may think of it as spying. But I think of it as mearly observing. I apologize Cinderquill. But it was necessary for my survival in the forests. Most clan cats rarely take to the trees. I used this to my advantage and lived in the trees so no clan cat would find me. The trees serve as my thunderpath. Or more realistcally my highway." Hunter said before finally falling asleep. "And don't even think about waking me up. Sleep is the best cure for just about anything. Ask your medicine cat whether this is true or not. And i garantee that they'll say that it is true and a fact."

~Look closer at the sentance: The trees serve as my thunderpath. Or more realistically my highway. There's a pun in there Troll ~

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

128Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:02 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar laid his tail across Galaxypaw's shoulders. "I'll let you get some rest," he mewed and headed towards Hunterstrike. "You'll need it!"
   He reached Hunterstrike and leaned forward. "You may have thought I never knew you were there," he growled in Hunterstrike's ear. "But I knew. Nothing, and I mean nothing goes on in this forest without my knowing. I know everything."
   With that he stalked towards the entrance, beckoning Cinderquill with a flick of his tail.

129Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:05 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill spotted the flick of his tail and the brown, orange, and white she-cat obediently padded up to him. "Yes, Jaystar?" she asked him why he had summoned her.

130Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:12 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar padded on in silence for awhile, making sure they were well away from the camp. Then he turned to his deputy, a serious look in his eyes. "Can you keep a secret?" he asked her.

131Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill followed him, curious of why and where he was leading her away from camp. At his question, the she-cat opened her mouth in surprise. "Ummm........I guess. Why you ask?" she asked him, trying her best to respond to the situation despite feeling nervous.

132Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar twitched his whiskers in amusement. "It's okay; you don't have to treat me that respectfully." he mewed with a slight purr. Then his face grew serious again. "Follow me. There's something I need to show you."

133Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:29 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill relaxed slightly before she flicked her tail and waited for him to lead her.

134Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:04 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar padded towards the clearing where the Clans' borders met. Then he stopped. "I set up MapleClan earlier," he began.

135Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:42 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Name: Breezetail

Clan: None

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Family: Deceased

Looks: http://dracoultimate593.deviantart.com/art/Breezetail-Final-572207161

Personality: Cheerfull, Shy but very friendly, Her personality resembles that of Hunterstrike's.

Power(s): None Currently

Other: N/A

History: No one knows. Primarily because she doesn't trust anyone enough to say.

Theme Song: Working on it.

136Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I caught two rabbits and covered them in MapleClan scent. I put them in this clearing"-Jaystar waved his tail-"and covered my scent trail. I laid in wait in that bush"-he pointed with his tail to a scraggly bush a few tail-lengths outside the clearing-"for an EchoClan patrol to come by and find it. When they finally did, they only found one of the rabbits; I had hidden the other deep inside a bush close to where I had planted the rabbit they found. When they found it, they fell for it. They thought it was MapleClan who had killed the prey on EchoClan territory." He looked back at Cinderquill, his gaze serious. "You cannot tell anyone about this. The reason why I did this is"-he turned away, took a deep breath, and looked back at his deputy-"because they declared war on us for no reason. Cats have died who shouldn't have! This conflict never should've happened!" He finished with a low growl. Then, seeing the look in Cinderquill's eyes, swallowed it. "Now remember," he lowered his voice. "You mustn't tell anyone! Understood?"

137Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:14 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Flameclaw hurried after his leader. "It's serious and important," He sat down, curling his tail over his paws, and took a deep breath. "StormClan tried to set us up."

138Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:46 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill understood his decision, but she was confused why the other clans attacked them. "I know, your old deputy died because of it before you chose me." she mewed in response. "I swear by StarClan I won't tell another cat about this, you can count on me." she added in, bowing her head.

(I may have made it up, but I thought it was a nice touch XP)

139Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:55 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar sighed in relief. "Thank you," he purred. "I knew I could trust you." he padded back towards camp, flicking his tail for his deputy to follow.

140Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Galaxypaw watched her mentor walk away. Rest... She sighed. She had the urge to get some sleep but she really didn't want to. Sleep seemed impossible at this point. She looked around the camp before choosing to wander around the camp, hoping not to interrupt someone.
~~~~
Redstar glanced back at her deputy. "They are now?" She laughed. "Well that won't due. What are they attempting to do in order to set us up? Well do you happen to know that fact?" She turned around and sat in front of her deputy.

141Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:56 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

"A StormClan cat caught a rabbit, drenched it in our scent, and placed it on EchoClan territory. An EchoClan patrol found it and took it back to camp. I'm asuming they blamed us." Flameclaw's face grew solemn. "This could start another war."

142Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:19 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Redstar's tail flicked around. She stood up and began to padded off. "Flameclaw." She mewed and looked back at him. "This matter will be taken into our own claws. I won't let a simple trick throw us into a war. Besides Echoclan has an understandable leader that choose to be our allies." She turned her head. "Set a trusty warrior in charge. Meet me at the Thimble rock." She then took off.

143Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

~a trusty warrior in charge of the camp? Just checkin'

144Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar padded into camp and looked around for Galaxypaw. He found her wandering the camp, as though trying to figure out which den was which. Jaystar's whiskers twitched in amusement. I knew she would be too restless to sleep. "Galaxypaw," he meowed. "Would you like me to show you around camp?"

145Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:06 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunter opened his eyes and groaned. he stood up slowly with much difficulty and limped out of the medicine den. He moved over to a comfortable spot in the grass in the medicine clearing and lied down. As he sat there he watched all the other cats of StormClan go about their business.

146Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:53 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Stardust reached camp and tried to recall why she had gone out. "Stardust!" Duskstar called to his deputy. "Did you find any more evidence?"
   Stardust tilted her head. "Evidence?" she was bewildered. "What for?"

147Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 pm

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Duskstar stopped in his tracks. "Did you get brain washed or something?" He asked Stardust. "Are you okay?"

148Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:08 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

It all came flooding back to Stardust. She flattened her ears in embarrassment. "N-no I'm good," She sighed and looked away. "It's just that... something..."
   "What is it?" Duskstar's eyes were filled with worry.
   Stardust looked back at Duskstar. "We need to talk."

149Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:46 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

(Sorry for not being on in a while! XD)

Cinderquill nodded in acknowledgement before she followed after him towards camp. Her amber eyes twinkled as she gazed upon her "apprentice" Hunterstrike.

150Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:37 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hunterstrike saw Cinderquill out of the corner of his eye and called her over. "I don't think i've introduced myself properly sheila. As you already know my name is Hunterstrike, But my occupation is much more complicated. However, it is best if i didn't tell you right away." He mewed chuckling.

151Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:40 am

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Cinderquill flicked her tail in annoyance. "My occupation isn't held easily either, Hunterstrike. Being deputy gives me more responsibilities than regular warriors do. I have to arrange patrols, face reports from those patrols, make sure the fresh-kill pile is always tall, and take care of my clan almost as well as the leader does. Doing that, it would seem hard to do say if I was injured like you. So I suggest you not use understatements a lot, it's not really good use with me." she told him, her amber eyes gleaming.

152Stormclan's Rise - Page 6 Empty Re: Stormclan's Rise Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jaystar saw Hunterstrike and Cinderquill talking and trotted over to them. "How you settling in, Hunterstrike?" he asked, his milky eyes showing no emotion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum