Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormysky's escape Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Stormysky's escape Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormysky's escape

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stormysky's escape Empty Stormysky's escape Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:06 am

stormysky

stormysky

All right well how about I start the story and you guys will add on, maybe????

2Stormysky's escape Empty Re: Stormysky's escape Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:25 am

stormysky

stormysky

Stormykit jumped on Lionblaze and yelled "Admit that I'm the greatest warrior ever!!!". "Ok ok , your the greatest warrior ever," Lionblaze meowed sarcastically. Later that night a dream came to her and gave her a prophetic : 2 from each clan will gather and return victorious, but 1 will be left to return alone. The next night  Stormykit was playing with her sister Silverkit as their parents watched and right as they turned their backs a giant eagle came down and grabbed Silverkit and then Stormykit kept into the air and dug her claws into the birds wing.

Last edited by stormysky on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Used wrong wording)

3Stormysky's escape Empty Re: Stormysky's escape Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:41 am

stormysky

stormysky

She climbed on it's back and pushed her sis up with her then right as she jumped off of the birds back the bird burst into flames as lightning struck!

4Stormysky's escape Empty Someone help me on my story Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:22 pm

stormysky

stormysky

Please help me (Cherrystar, EchoStar please) !!!

5Stormysky's escape Empty Re: Stormysky's escape Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:34 pm

stormysky

stormysky

She fell down and when she finally saw the camp she called out for help. Bumbblestripe came out and saw them falling. Then she thumped into something and everything went black. She woke up and shuttered realizing that what happened was real . She was in the medicine den and cinderheart was standing over her crying. "Mom I'm awake please stop crying" she said. " oh " exlamed cinderheart oddly. "Lionblaze! Come here Stormykit is awake!!!" She cried. Lionblaze ran over and smiled. "How many moons have I been asleep!!" She whispered. " 10" Lionblaze answered now frowning.

6Stormysky's escape Empty Re: Stormysky's escape Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:46 am

stormysky

stormysky

She stood up and walked out to be greated by the apprentices fernpaw, scorrelpaw and hollypaw. Startled they finally realized that it was her, nodded ,and left.
Later that night a warrior ceremony.
Also, not on topic ( not ) please if you help me make it at least 3 sentences thank you

7Stormysky's escape Empty Re: Stormysky's escape Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:12 pm

stormysky

stormysky

Later that night cloudstar called a meeting.

8Stormysky's escape Empty Re: Stormysky's escape Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:34 pm

stormysky

stormysky

"I Cloudstar call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices they have trained hard on understand the ways of your noble code and i commend them to you as a warrior in their turn hollypaw, fernpaw and sorrelpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code even at the cost of your lives?" He speached. "I do "they said in unison. " then buy the powers of starclan i give you your warrior names, from now on you you will be known as Hollyblade, Ferndapple and sorrelheart. Stormykit's mentor will be Cloudtail."

Last edited by stormysky on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total

9Stormysky's escape Empty Re: Stormysky's escape Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:51 am

stormysky

stormysky

The next day Cloudtail came to take her on patrol. He stopped by the apprentices den, knocked on the door and called quietly to her to wake up. When they left with the other warriors.
SSorry ababout this problem

10Stormysky's escape Empty Re: Stormysky's escape Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Silverleopard

Silverleopard

Cloudtail 'knocked on the door' are these cats with hands? And since when dos the camp have doors?

https://warriorcatcreater.forumotion.com

11Stormysky's escape Empty Re: Stormysky's escape Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:54 pm

stormysky

stormysky

1. That's chritisum 
2. Well sorry

12Stormysky's escape Empty Re: Stormysky's escape Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:45 am

Silverleopard

Silverleopard

What is chritisum?

https://warriorcatcreater.forumotion.com

13Stormysky's escape Empty Re: Stormysky's escape Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:55 pm

stormysky

stormysky

Sorry criticism ok

14Stormysky's escape Empty Re: Stormysky's escape Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:59 am

stormysky

stormysky

Back to the story .
As they walked she smelled something odd. It was Windclan sent! "Shut up. Smell that" she shouted over the voices. Then she spotted a pair of eyes looking directly across the stream. But they want cats they were twolegs eyes. She saw the net slung over it's back. it had 6 cats in it! Oh no we're all going to be catched!

15Stormysky's escape Empty Re: Stormysky's escape Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:56 am

stormysky

stormysky

Sorry hears the real prophecy : 2 from each clan will gather and return victorious, but 1 will be left to return alone. You must gather ravenpaw, princess, and Jake or the lake will floud and turn sour then you all will die.

16Stormysky's escape Empty Re: Stormysky's escape Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:14 pm

stormysky

stormysky

she woke up from the dream and wished that her head didn't hurt so bad. when she walked out cloudtail was waiting for her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum