Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Warriors Reborn Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Warriors Reborn Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warriors Reborn

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warriors Reborn Empty Warriors Reborn Thu May 04, 2017 10:44 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Hi, I mentioned earlier that I was contemplating making my own Warriors forum with my own unique Clans but I haven’t found motivation to do so so I figure in the meantime, because I really want to roleplay with these ideas, I’d create a mini role play for them here.
TIMELINE: this takes place long after Bramblestar ruled over ThunderClan over by the Sun-Drown Place.

SNOWCLAN: The rogues that lived by the Tribe of Rushing Water grew tired of sharing prey and territory with the Tribe and chose to move down the summit and found their own territory, later on they were met by Sol who through his ridiculous powers of persuasion, became their leader and turned them into his version of a Clan, eventually, after Sol died they became influenced by the ways of the Clans and Tribe around them and became a fusion of the two, calling themselves SnowClan.
TRAITS: sleek builds and fantastic jumpers.
TERRITORY: they live on a flat part a bit below the summit where the Tribe of Rushing Water lives, it’s mostly a variety of flat planes with the occasional boulder and downhill slope, their camp is a cave in a cliff face
NAME STYLE(S): Rogue and Ancients
RANKS:
Leader/Healer:
Advisors (2 max):
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Kits:

THE TRIBE OF RUSTLING LEAVES: Members of the Clans who lost their way on the Sun Trail and settled down in a nook close to the base of the mountains, a waterfall flowing down the middle causing lush and green amongst the pines of the mountains, not having a name for themselves, they decided to honor their old traditions and called themselves the Tribe of Rustling Leaves (credit to Darkheart for the idea)
TRAITS: Build is a combination between SkyClan and ThunderClan, having some capabilities of both.
TERRITORY: They have the lush nook I mentioned, it’s mostly uphill, along with some of the surrounding pine forest, their camp is at the top of the waterfall and there’s a log going over the river to get from one side to the other
NAME STYLE(S): Ancients and Tribe
RANKS:
Leader: Tree Rustle
Sharpclaws:
To-bes:
Kits:

MOONCLAN: Members of The Ancients that were not happy with their life in the mountains and left, for the longest time they were simply nomads moving wherever the prey and the stars lead them, eventually they settled in the cave where Midnight lived at the Sun-Drown Place, they never called themselves anything but the other groups called them MoonClan, the Clan of mystics.
TRAITS: healing knowledge and communicate with StarClan regularly.
TERRITORY: They have the area around the Sun-Drown Place and part of the plains bordering WildClan
NAME STYLE: Clan
RANKS:
Head Mystic:
Med Cats:
Apprentices:
Kits:

SEACLAN: A group of cats living on an island off the coast of the sea the Sun-Drown Place river leads to, they never met the Clans but when traveling to the coast they always had admired their ways off of rumors from loners and kittypets and formed their group around them and because of this they are the most traditional Clan in this bunch.
TRAITS: know how to raise herbs and have the knowledge of when to do primary hunting to keep prey on the island, also amazing swimmers.
TERRITORY: a small island off the coast of the Sun-Drown Place, it has the traditional tropical island environment and a large freshwater waterfall in the middle of the camp, a small sandy clearing in the middle of the island
RANKS:
Leader:
Deputy:
Med Cat:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Kits:

WILDCLAN: The closest Clan to the original Clans, LeopardClan, LionClan and TigerClan, because of this they have close relations to the wildcats and The Ancients in StarClan.
TRAITS: generally breeds of cats close to wildcats (Bengals, Savannah, Chausie, Pixibox, etc.) even rarely having mountain lions, despite that they know they can beat any other Clan they try to be the peacekeepers
TERRITORY: they live at the edge of the plains and the forest thus having prey from both lands, their camp is a secluded hollow in the forest.
RANKS:
Leader: Amberstar
Deputy:
Med Cat:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Kits:

Last edited by Stormstar on Tue May 16, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : parameter addition)

2Warriors Reborn Empty question Sun May 07, 2017 6:43 am

Windstripe

Windstripe
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

So, can everyone (who has completed the character creation template) join this RP?

3Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Sun May 07, 2017 9:17 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Well because this is an RP that takes place separate from all the Clans on this forum you'll have to create a separate character for this one and I forgot to create a character creation sheet for this one so I'll do that now:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

4Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Sun May 14, 2017 12:09 pm

Darkheart

Darkheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Name: Treerustle

Clan: Tribe of rustling leaves

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Family: N/A

Looks: Black cat with blue eyes

Personality: spunky, kind, energetic, trustworthy, daring

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 6 lives left

History: used to be part of the tribe of rushing water then while traveling to a new home my group got lost. We left the Tribe of rushing water for the food was running low and I needed food for my non born kit. We found the nook and joined the tribe of rustling leaves. I was promoted leader after my kit died during birth.

Last edited by Darkheart on Sun May 14, 2017 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed more detail in history)

5Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Sun May 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I figured you would want to be the leader of the Tribe of Rustling Leaves, APPROVED!

6Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Sun May 14, 2017 1:31 pm

Darkheart

Darkheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Thank you for your understanding. This is going to be fun. Cheer!

7Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Sun May 14, 2017 8:17 pm

Moondust

Moondust
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Name : Amberstar

Clan : Wildclan

Moons : 20 Moons

Mate : Silverfoot(Golden w/ Light-Grey ears, stomach, muzzle, and paws)

Kits : Honeykit(Golden w/ White muzzle, ear-tips, tail-tip, paws, and stomach. She-cat)

Family : Silverfoot (mate) and Honeykit (Kit)

Looks : Amber pelt w/ White Muzzle, ears, paws, and stomach

Personality : Kind, adventurous, insisting, trustworthy, quiet

Nine lives(only applies to leaders : 7 left

History : As a rouge-kit Amberstar's mother(Silver light) died giving birth to her and her brother(Treekit) who died right after he was born. Before Amberstar became an apprentice her and her father (Wolfpelt) joined Wildclan. When Amberstar became an apprentice her father (Wolfpelt) had gotten White cough and died two sunrises after he got it. When she became a warrior, she started just staying quiet so she didn't have to talk about her life. When she gother first apprentice (Orbpaw) he seemed okay, but after 5 moons he started acting weird and started using his claws in trainig and after he became a warrior (Orbtail) he attacked Amberstar almost killing her. Before Orbtail was able to killed her, Silverfoot blocked Orbtail's killing blast and managed to pin Orbtail down and Orbtail was exiled. After that Silverfoot became Amberstar's mate. Wildclan's old deputy died and then Amberstar was picked as the new deputy. Her leader then died and Amberstar became leader. Soon after that Amberstar had Honeykit.

http://4-clans.forumotion.com

8Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Mon May 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Stormshadow

Stormshadow

Joined rp yay

9Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Mon May 15, 2017 1:46 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Good work with the history Moondust: APPROVED!

10Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Mon May 15, 2017 4:11 pm

Moondust

Moondust
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Thank you Storm!

11Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Tue May 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Name: Wolfstar

Clan: SeaClan

Mate: none

Kits: none

Family: two rogues acted as his parents, a she-cat named Maya, and a tom named Storm

Looks:
Wolfstar:

Personality: a caring and responsible leader, while he's never had kits of his own, he treats his entire Clan like kin

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 7 remaining

History: Wolfstar was abandoned by his mother when he was just a kit, two caring rogues found him and took him in and raised him as their own. They would occasionally greet members of SeaClan, gathering specific herbs that don't grow well on the island and the SeaClan cats would tell them stories about living on the island and the four Clans that SeaClan based their ways off of, Wolf, named so because of his thick grey pelt like a wolf's began to admire them and eventually joined.

12Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Wed May 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Stormshadow

Stormshadow

My application for my cat can be found in storm shadow my cat topic. Please check it out. Thanks
Her i the link https://warriorcatcreater.forumotion.com/t365-stormshadow-my-cat#7773
Sorry i dont have time to retype it so.

Last edited by Stormshadow on Wed May 17, 2017 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Wed May 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Moondust

Moondust
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

You have to write it in this topic

14Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Thu May 18, 2017 9:53 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Stormshadow, keep in mind that this takes place away from the usual 7 living Clans and in a different timeline so you'll need to create a separate character for this RP.

15Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Thu May 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Moondust

Moondust
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Wait does our mate for the rp have to be a member or can they be made up and we play them?

16Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Fri May 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

They can be your characters or other members of the RP.

17Warriors Reborn Empty Re: Warriors Reborn Fri May 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Moondust

Moondust
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Okay thx for clearing that up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]