Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban The Person Above You

+20
Silverleopard
Ivyfrost
Sandstreak
Darkheart
Hunterstrike
Spottedleaf
Ash
Hawkeyes
Fawnbreeze
Drizzleflame
Flowerscar
Iceshard
Cinderwood
Jupiter
Cherrystar
Olivenose
Dragonwing
Moonwind
Stormstar
Fireblaze
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 16]

1Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Ban The Person Above You Mon May 02, 2016 6:18 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

First topic message reminder :

I ban you 'cause ugh, dude....

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

351Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Ivyfrost

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because Good point! I'll think of something and post it there. (Also sorry for the maybe late response!)

352Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Cinderwood

SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because thank StarClan that that RP is continuing!

353Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:15 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban my other character because there's no one else to ban, SOMEONE POST SOMETHING ON WCZ SO I CAN CONTINUE THE STORY AND POST ENOUGH TO CREATE SNOWCLAN!!!

354Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:26 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you because you can't exactly create your clan at the moment....At least, not officially on this forum. Besides, this place is highly inactive.

Also, I'd post but I don't know what to post.

355Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:36 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I can, I just need more Star Points

356Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Silverleopard

Silverleopard

I ban you because- What is the point of this?!

https://warriorcatcreater.forumotion.com

357Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you because there is a point, you get starpoints.

358Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:14 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because you also get the satisfaction of banning people for no good reason.

359Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:21 pm

Stormshadow

Stormshadow

i ban you for choosing a clan besides thunderclan

360Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:28 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I'm a leader though.

361Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:07 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you because you are a leader.

362Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because no one has helped me come up with a fourth Clan

363Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you 'cause meh.

364Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:01 am

Silverleopard

Silverleopard

I ban you cuz <3

365Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:02 am

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you 'cause I blargh at you.

366Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I came up with a fourth Clan without your help.

367Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you 'cause okay then.

368Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I can

369Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Silverleopard

Silverleopard

I ban you cuz Razz

370Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:13 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you for reasons unknown

371Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:57 am

stormysky

stormysky

I ban you Beacous no one has started to help me on my story.

372Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:58 am

stormysky

stormysky

I ban you Beacous no one has started to help me on my story.

373Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:21 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you for double banning
-I'd help you but the issue is I've got a character in ShadowClan, 2 in Skyclan and one rogue, I'm not sure how to incorporate any of them.

Last edited by Stormstar on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add something)

374Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:18 pm

stormysky

stormysky

I ban you for criticism and I'm newish!

375Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:52 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you for assuming criticism, I just don't know how to do it I wasn't criticizing you

376Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:20 am

stormysky

stormysky

I ban you Beacous you just criticised me and sorry assuming criticism Mad Mad

377Ban The Person Above You - Page 15 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:20 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I'm bored

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum