Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Hidden Amongst Ourselves Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Hidden Amongst Ourselves Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hidden Amongst Ourselves

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hidden Amongst Ourselves Empty Hidden Amongst Ourselves Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:59 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

Strangers have appeared on Earth. Their locations are unknown. Only two of them have been seen. One looked human, but had a tail and cat ears. The other didn’t look close to human. “We don’t know who’s side they’re on. We will treat them as our enemy.” “We don’t know their numbers. There could be thousands, Hidden Amongst Ourselves.” “If anyone sees them, report it Immediately.” There is possible danger. Be careful.

As Mobian or Mobian/Human:
You have just appeared in this strange place called Earth. There are people out to hunt you down. You are alone or with friends. You are hidden, or on the run. You are a threat to the humans, as they believe you are/You are not a threat to the humans, but they believe you are. You look human but have animal attributes (cat, bunny, wolf, etc. ears, tail, horns, etc.) or you are an anthropomorphic  (have human characteristics) (like Sonic, Cream, Silver, Tails, Tikal, etc.) animal.

As human:
You are helping track down these strangers, as you believe they are a threat as well/even though you don’t think they are a threat.
Or
You are helping these strangers, keeping them safe and hidden/protecting them as you(plural) are on the run.

If human (maximum of 5 main human characters):

Name:
Alias:
Looks:
Personality:
Favorite Food:
Alignment:
Affiliation(optional):
Strength(optional):
Weakness:
Skills(optional):
Crush(optional):
BF/GF(optional):
Family:
Friends/Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
History:
Theme Song:
Quotes(optional):
Other:

If Human/Mobian:

Name:
Alias:
Looks:
Animal Characteristic: (this includes what special ability (if any) this animal characteristic grants you. Maximum of five Human/Mobian characters can have SA per person)
Personality:
Favorite Food:
Alignment:
Affiliation(optional):
Strength(optional):
Weakness:
Skills(optional):
Crush(optional):
BF/GF(optional):
Family:
Friends/Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
History:
Theme Song:
Quotes(optional):
Other:

As Mobian:

Name:
Alias:
Species:
Fur:
Skin(if necessary):
Eyes:
Attire:
Personality:
Favorite Food:
Alignment:
Affiliation(optional):
Special Ability/Power(optional): (This cannot apply to all of your characters. Maximum of 7 Mobian characters per person. Maximum of 9 can have a SA per person. Maximum of 15 characters in total can have either per person.)
Strength(optional):
Weakness:
Skills(optional):
Crush(optional):
BF/GF(optional):
Family:
Friends/Allies:
Rivals
Enemies:
History:
Theme Song:
Quotes(optional):
Other:

IMPORTANT:

Now, I have many characters, and a lot of them are side-ish characters; they aren't that involved with the main. So I usually don't do full sheets on them. I would do: name; age; alias; gender; eyes; alignment; attire, fur, skin/looks; and personality. So if you have any side-ish characters, you are welcome to only do name; alias; age; looks; personality; eyes; gender; and alignment.

I know, that’s a lot of possible characters. I mean, heck, I’m allowing ya to have an UNLIMITED number of Mobians and Mobian/Humans, with rules ‘n’ stuff, o’course. SO TAKE IT FOR GRANTED. This probably will NEVER happen again (I say that, and whaddaya know, years/months/whatevers later, I’m doing unlimited again…). I’m mainly doin’ this cuz I have SO-FREAKIN’-MANY characters, and I wanted to have most if not all in here.  :3
   So, without further ado, HERE ARE MY MANY CHARACTERS!!! *Takes a deep breath.* “This is gonna take me hours. In fact, I’m gonna time myself! Let’s just hope I don’t get caught up in the MUSIC!”
  I’ll have you know that all my actual characters (‘cept Becky) are Mobians, I’m just making up a few Mobian/Humans, and possibly changing some of my Mobians to Mobian/Humans for this Roleplay.

*Most involved characters first*

Name: Arrow
Alias: Arin/Fryer
Species: Hedgehog/Immortal Lifeform
Fur: Black, with light blue streaks, white chest fur.
Skin(if necessary): peach
Eyes: green
Attire: Black and blue gloves; dark dark grey and light blue crop top; communicator (occasionally); silver bracelets and anklets; black and blue boots.
Personality:
Normal Days…
Sometimes her anger gets a hold of her, but she has more control over it now. She can also get pretty snarky and cocky, and will sometimes accidentally be slightly rude. She can be strangely calm at times when most personnel would be surprised, scared, etc. She also rarely bluffs. When she makes a threat (or something similar), she intends to back it up. She's carefree most of the time, and though she may seem OP, she's far from it
Shadow Days…
She is serious and usually soft-spoken, silent and only says what she needs to, when she needs to. She can be extremely arrogant, often belittling her opponents and insulting their lack of strength. Arrow also can have a ruthless and merciless edge in combat, displaying her natural "killer instinct."
Snarky Days…
Almost every comment is a snarky one, and she is really cocky.
Speed Days…
She is a fast talker, EXTREMELY impatient(I mean, she’s like 20 times worse than Sonic), hyped up, ready for action, fun-hungry, and pretty much does everything fast. Luckily her birthdays aren’t like that… for multiple reasons...
Suspicious Days…
She is suspicious of almost everything, spewing out conspiracies and whatnot. Luckily, these days rarely occur.
Likes: Keeping to herself; showing off; speed; being annoying; Cerin (Chao friend); Silo (friend); seeing new things; certain beaches; chillaxin’; pranks; having fun; making others wait for her response; skill; Cinnamon (best friend); Barry (love interest); her friends.
Dislikes: Being injured; her friends getting hurt; being pranked; Cinnamon’s father; being electrocuted; eels; Crater; people talking in the third person; pickles; tomato sauce; unfair people; being annoyed; Ice (Jay and Crater’s bully).
Favorite Food: Watermelon
Alignment: Good
Affiliation(optional): N/A
Special Ability/Power(optional): telekinesis, nearly-light speed, electricity control. She can also levitate herself to catch her from a fall or to do some cocky pose that requires levitation. Chaos Powers
Strength(optional): N/A
Weakness: She can’t swim. she can’t pick up living personnel with her telekinesis. If she gathers too much electricity/energy, she can electrocute herself. Her Chaos Powers can get out of control as well.
Skills(optional): weapon and firearms combat, singing, dancing.
Crush(optional): Barry
BF/GF(optional): Barry
Family: brother - Corby
Friends/Allies: Silo, Aravia, Kitsu, Cinnamon, Becky, Libia, etc. Jay, Raven Kayzie (depending on goal)
Rivals: Jay, Kayzie, Raven (depending on goal)
Enemies: most humans, Tavo, Crater
History: explained in Origin
Theme Song: In The Wild
Quotes(optional):
“I definitely wasn’t singing I’ll tell you that right now.”
"H-how do you know my name?! Were you watching me?!”
Other: since appearing in this world, she made up a temporary group of Mobians and Human Mobians called "Team Outcast"
  She also has some scars from an intense battle far back (I have a picture of it). One on the underside of her right upper arm, one running from her lower torso to her upper left leg. Her left side quill (in the back) is torn at the tip.

Name: Corby
Alias: N/A
Species: hedgehog/immortal lifeform
Fur: Black, and light blue streaks.
Skin(if necessary): peach
Attire: grey fingerless gloves; red and white sneakers; belt; gun holster
Personality: Corby is more of a loner than a ‘teammate.’ He once commented “Just stop mentioning teamwork and I’ll help you.” He is rarely seen with others, Arrow excluded(he’s still rarely seen with her, but is with her more than anyone else), for an extended period of time, and essentially distances himself from nearly everyone. He can be soft-spoken, silent and only says what needs to be said. He never bluffs and when making a threat, he always backs it up sooner or later.
  Corby can be very arrogant, belittling his opponents and insulting their lack of strength.
  Alongside his somewhat dark and violent demeanor, Corby can be smug and stubborn. He will also brush off most sympathy or kindness that is sent his way.
Likes: Most of Arrow’s friends (to a degree); Jupiter Hillary Ovri; Arrow; training; improving his skills; keeping his promises to Jupiter
Dislikes: anyone (excluding Arrow) who can rival him; confusion; losing; when someone gets in his way; when he is mistooken for someone else
Favorite Food: None
Alignment: neutral
Affiliation(optional): none
Special Ability/Power(optional): Chaos Powers, speed.
Weakness: he isn’t as fast as Arrow, and as only able to reach a little bit farther than enough speed for a sonic boom. his Chaos Powers aren’t as strong as Arrow’s either.
Skills(optional): Immortality (to an extent); speed; strength; enhanced durability; enhanced jump; hand-to-hand combat; acrobatic skills and reflexes; weapon and firearms combat skills; grinding; driving; hyper-go-on usage; indomitable will
Crush(optional): N/A
BF/GF(optional): N/A
Family: sister - Arrow
Friends/Allies: Arrow
Rivals: N/A
Enemies: too many to list
Theme Song: I Am (All Of Me)
Quotes(optional): N/A
Other: N/A

Name: Crater
Alias: N/A
Species: cat
Fur: white and red
Skin(if necessary): N/A
Eyes: red
Attire: red sneakers; sun glasses (usually up); light grey gloves
Personality: Crater is hard and cold, his expression usually unreadable, and considers himself a loner. He’s a risk-taker and a prankster, and loves practical jokes, when he’s the one pulling them, of course. He’s a ‘tree-dweller’ and enjoys heights. Crater’s actions are driven mainly by his thirst for vengance.
Dislikes: losing to Arrow, Arrow and her friends, being interrupted, being scared, watermelon, chili dogs, getting made fun of
Favorite Food: Cherry
Alignment: neutral bad
Special Ability/Power(optional): He can slow down the area around him, slowing others as well, making it seem as if he’s fast. He has three tails which allow him flight for a short amount of time.
Strength(optional):
Weakness: It is possible to break through his ‘slowness barrier’ with enough speed. It also takes a lot of strength and energy to make these barriers.
Skills(optional): N/A
Family: N/A
Friends/Allies: N/A
Enemies: Arrow and her friends.
History: unknown
Theme Song: Monster
Quotes(optional):
“Get out of my way, you blue pineapple! My fight is with Arrow alone!”

Name: Barry Speider (pronounced Speeder)
Alias: Bar (pronounced bear)
Species: fox
Fur: reddish brown; white tail tip, muzzle, chest fur
Attire: white and grey gloves, black and red boots
Personality: caring, fierce, fiery, has a soft spot for Arrow. he has a dry and sarcastic sense of humor, and way of expressing himself.
Likes: Arrow (love interest), cool fighting moves, Cerin (Arrow’s Chao)
Dislikes: tears, unfairness,
Favorite Food: any type of berry
Alignment: good
Affiliation(optional): Team Outcast
Special Ability/Power(optional): N/A
Weakness: he isn’t really skilled in much, so it opens him up, making him vulnerable.
Skills(optional): hand-to-hand combat
Crush(optional): Arrow
BF/GF(optional): Arrow
Family: unknown
Friends/Allies: Team Outcast
Rivals: None
Enemies: Arrow’s
Theme Song: Whispers In The Dark
Quotes(optional): “No, I’m running from little white killer bugs, of course I’m okay.”

Name: Jay Hawkings
Alias: Black Turaco(code name)/JJ/Jay Hawk
Fur: black, fade to blue on tail, muzzle.
Skin(if necessary): n/a
Eyes: golden
Attire: red and white gloves; red and white boots; red and white crop top; red and white skirt - regular. Black mask(when on missions), boots, suit, gloves - assassin.
Personality: cold, hard, adventurous, cocky, humorous, rooftop chiller
Likes: being an assassin, completing missions, exceeding expectations, impressing others, having fun, Silver, Raven (friend), Kayzie (friend)
Dislikes: Caramel (bully), Belle (fellow assassin), Ice (bully), failing, tomato sauce, guilt, being underestimated, pretending to be a beginner
Favorite Food: colby jack cheese, red delicious apples, pistachio muffin
Affiliation(optional): UFA
Special Ability/Power(optional): n/a
Strength(optional): she is an assassin
Weakness: unknown… (will be one later)
Skills(optional): hand-to-hand combat, weapon and firearms combat, perfect aim, stealth, defence, etc.
Crush(optional): Silver
BF/GF(optional): n/a
Friends/Allies: Raven; Kayzie; Arrow and her friends (depending on goal)
Rivals: n/a
Enemies: GUN
Theme Song: Rise
Quotes(optional): “You’re so naive…”

Name: Kayzie “Kip” Jemm
Alias: Sparrow(code name)/Kay/Kippy
Fur: cream; blond muzzle, ears; brown tail (siamese coat)
Eyes: crimson
Attire: white gloves; white and brown boots; brown thin coat - regular. Black mask (when on missions), gloves, boots, suit - assassin.
Personality: always up for the challenge, Kayzie can be a thrill-seeker at times. She’s usually good humored, smart, and friendly, but can be hard, dark, and unfriendly. She is also very a smart and a think-before-do Mobian
Likes: being an assassin, Raven, Jay, completing missions, having fun, new things.
Dislikes: Belle (fellow assassin), being underestimated, failing, people belittling/making fun of/hurting her or her friends in any way
Favorite Food: Spaghetti
Special Ability/Power(optional): N/a
Strength(optional): she’s an assassin
Weakness: unknown… (will be up soon)
Skills(optional): hand-to-hand combat, weapon and firearms, etc.
Crush(optional): n/a
Friends/Allies: Jay; Raven; Arrow and her friends (depending on goal)
Theme Song: Breakthrough
Quotes(optional): “Wait a minute… Are you saying that you have a crush on him?!”
Other: n/a

Name: Raven Parsley
Alias: Black Crow(code name)
Fur: black
Eyes: blue
Attire: white gloves; white and blue sneakers; dark red and black crop top; black and red skirt - regular. Black mask(when on missions), suit, gloves, boots - assassin.
Personality: Raven, much like Jay, is a rooftop-chiller and slightly cocky. She can be either friendly or dark, though when not on missions she’s quite friendly. She’s the real jokester of the three, and loves competition. Raven is quite adventurous and can be quite a thrill-seeker. She’s always up for the challenge and can be quite cold in competitions and missions.
Likes: fighting, winning, completing missions, her job, scaring others, jumpscares, certain surprises, survival, Jay, Kayzie
Dislikes: injuries, failing, Belle(fellow assassin), guilt, the colour purple.
Favorite Food: carrot
Strength(optional): she is an assassin
Weakness: unknown (up later)
Skills(optional): hand-to-hand combat, weapon and firearms combat, etc.
Crush(optional): n/a
Friends/Allies: Kayzie, Jay; Arrow and her friends (depending on goal)
Theme Song: Eye On It
Quotes(optional):
“Ew! No! You are NOT geting me to wear that purple thing!”
"Aaand snarky Jay is snarky.”
[Straining to not laugh:] ”You gave him a nickname?!” [bursts into hysterical laughter] “I wish I could’ve been there to see his face after you called him ‘'Mr. Sunshine’!”

Name: Aravia
Alias: Ravi/Via/Ara
Fur: purple, dark purple tips, white belly fur and muzzle.
Attire: pink and black headphones, grey and neon pink crop top, black skirt, pink bands on arms.
Personality: Born a music lover, Aravia loves to sing and sometimes even dance. She is usually upbeat, and loves upbeat and uptempo music. She also loves to hang out with friends, and going to dance parties and concerts. She doesn’t mind getting dirty, so long as it doesn’t ruin her headphones or her ipod(or whatever she’s using for music at the time).
Dislikes: slow music, sad music, people who ruin the fun.
Favorite Food: blackberries
Affiliation(optional): n/a
Strength(optional): she knows some hand-to-hand combat.
Weakness: her attachment to her equipment.
Skills(optional): hand-to-hand
Crush(optional): Kitsu
Friends/Allies: Arrow and her friends.
Enemies: humans
Theme Song: Live For The Drop
Quotes(optional):
“Come on, smile! You know you wanna!”

Name: Silo
Alias: n/a
Fur: black, white, orange-yellow
Attire: black gloves, red boots, sunglasses (mainly on forehead)
Personality: semi-friendly, Silo isn’t one for many friends. She loves action and adventure and is always up for a challenge.
Likes: Arrow, action, jokes, tricks, watermelon, pranks, Arrow’s singing.
Dislikes: Crater, people talking third-person, guilt, insanity
Favorite Food: avocado
Affiliation(optional): n/a
Strength(optional): n/a
Weakness:
Skills(optional): skating, flying, hand-to-hand combat, dancing
Crush(optional): Sonic
Friends/Allies: Team Outcast
Enemies: Crater, most humans
History: when she was younger, Silo was bullied a lot because of her looks, brains, and split tail. When she met Arrow, the bullying stopped, even though Arrow was younger than Silo.
Theme Song: Amazing Life
Quotes(optional): n/a

(lots more characters to come!)

Welcome to
Hidden Amongst Ourselves.
If you sign up, you better participate one way or another.
Good luck.

Last edited by Jupiter on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 6 times in total

2Hidden Amongst Ourselves Empty Re: Hidden Amongst Ourselves Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:43 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

~Question, as a Mobian/Mobian Human, can you have weapons?

3Hidden Amongst Ourselves Empty Re: Hidden Amongst Ourselves Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:52 am

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

Please read red text

JAY, KAYZIE, RAVEN, and ARAVIA are up!

4Hidden Amongst Ourselves Empty Re: Hidden Amongst Ourselves Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:38 pm

Artemis

Artemis
Air Secondary
Air Secondary

~Human/Mobian~

Name: Astoria Scarlette and Scarab(Dragon)
Alias: Astr (As-tur)
Looks:
Animal Characteristic: Her skin is rough and she has scales on her wrists, ankles, temples, and neck. She has dragon eyes. 
Personality: Astoria has the temptation to be silent. She hardly ever states what she thinks, or even talk, she would just use expressions and hand motions to speak, sometimes her dragon would speak for her. She is highly threatening and menacing. If she wants an answer she will get it, using physical force, mercy or no mercy. You would never want to tick her off. She is highly flexible. If a plan is suddenly changed then she'd easily follow it. 
Dislikes: Liars and cheats
Favorite Food: Sushi and berries
Alignment: Neutral
Strength: Endurance, Defense, and Speed. 
Weakness: Luck (Luck is never on her side)
Skills(optional): Levitation and Special Fighting Arts 
Crush(optional): ???
BF/GF(optional): ???
Family: She doesn't know
Friends/Allies: The people on her side (to many to name/count)
Rivals: ???
Enemies: Humans
History: All she says is, "Nothing that is seen, is never what it seems to be." When asked
Theme Song: Gasoline
Quotes(optional):
"When they return I'll be stronger. "
"You cannot break what has already been broken."
"Nothing can stop me! I'm not scared"
"The past determines the future actions of a person. But the present determines the destiny of that person."
"There is no such thing as luck."
"Nothing that is seen, is never truly what it seems to be."
Other: She can only levitate because she is a floating dragon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Mobian~

Name: Meagan Lockfowl
Alias: Mia, Meggi, Secret Agent Lockfowl
Species: Bat
Fur: White, green, and blue
Eyes: Lime w/ yellow selca
Attire: Covered with fur so she has none. But she does have a belt with a pistol and bullets around her waist.
Personality: Meagan is like one of your FBI agents. She is highly intelligent and can find any clue possible, with this she is highly sneaky and sly, her secrets or covers never being found. She is highly protective of her friends and will do whatever to protect them. She is also very deciving but no one knows.
Dislikes: Meat and Cats
Favorite Food: Oranges
Affiliation(optional): The Lunar Law (Lawful Affiliation (Neutral))
Special Ability/Power(optional): Ranged sight (3 miles) and Sonic Flight 
Strength(optional): Hearing and Sight
Weakness: Brightness and Heavy winds
Skills(optional): Being a bat she has sonic hearing but she also knows some karate
Crush(optional): ???
BF/GF(optional): ???
Family:
Mother> Marrion
Father> Danger
Brother> Fizzy (6 years old)
Friends/Allies: The good mobians/hybrids
Rivals: Anyone in the Elite 12
Enemies: ???
History: Has her history sworn to secretcy.
Theme Song: Skyfall
Quotes(optional): 
"You may be ripped but your a masterpiece."
"It's... Buisness."
"Don't dig a deeper hole trying to understand what you clearly cannot."
Other: She is currently undercover with all of the mobians/hybrids who don't belong to an affiliation. She knows the plans of her organization.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mobian~

Name: Frost
Alias: Tiny, Pipsqueak
Species: Griffin
Fur: Purple and pink
Eyes: Blue
Attire: N/A
Personality: Frost is still really young in Griffin years. He is easily scared and highly emotional. He is seen and depressed ost of the time because of his past bullying experiences. He puts on a strong front but is really a softie. Anything mean he says he will immediately apologize and gift that person.
Dislikes: Hay and spider webs
Favorite Food: Cookies
Special Ability/Power(optional): Invisiblity and Morphing (He can't control his though.)
~Morphing info.~
1. Pressure- His size depends on pressure. At high altitudes of low pressure he is very big. Normal he is his normal size of 3 feet. High pressures he shrinks by an inch every 250 feet
2. Features- He can gains gills when underwater, grow flippers, scales, etc. 
Strength(optional): He can easily adjust to any situation
Weakness: Endurance and easily scared
Skills(optional): Flight
Family: Abadoned when little because that's how Griffins work in my book
Friends/Allies: Same as Meagan
Enemies: Anyone outside of the group
History: Frost was abandoned as a chick when he hatched. He knew that's how griffins worked but he couldn't nderstand why he was so tiny compared to the others.  Facing many years of bullying he soon left.
Theme Song:
Quotes(optional):
"It's easier to not say a thing."
"My only hope of survival is to run and hid."
"Please, wake me up when it's all over."
"I remember everything- EVERYTHING!"
"Everyone says that rhyme about sticks and stones, but how can words never hurt me when they might just be true?"
Other: He has a large scar running from on side of his face to the other, running over the eyes. He has others scars on his back, wings and waist. Frost only covers the scar on his face by moving feathers and fur. Frost is also basically a spirit. If a human touches him he will die but mobians and half mobians are allowed to touch him.

~~Images~~
Astoria and Scarab:
Meagan:
Frost:

~~~ I'll add Theme Songs later~~~

5Hidden Amongst Ourselves Empty Re: Hidden Amongst Ourselves Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

~APPROVED~
~Now, I know there are currently only two people on, but there are plenty of characters. I'm going to put the intro up now, but anyone is welcome to join at anytime~

A black, scarred hedgehog, it's eyes closed, lay in the middle of a seemingly pitch-black background. Suddenly, it's eyes flickered open, and it sat up. "Ugh. Huh? I must have passed out or somethin'!" it exclaimed.
  A truck horn sounded as it moved towards the 3"3' hedgehog's direction. The hedgehog quickly moved out of the way, standing up. "Who-oaa!" There was another honk as another car came towards the hedgehog. "Augh!"
  The hedgehog found herself in the middle of traffic, horns continuously honking their horns at her. She took a moment to look around, and realized she was in a different location. "What? Where am I? And what are they all staring at?"
  "What's going on here?" came a shout from a truck driver.
  A couple of police officers rushed to the scene at that moment. "So they can talk..." the hedgehog muttered to herself.
  "What is that thing?" said one police officer.
  "Dunno. It looks like a big black hedgehog." said another.
 "Well, whatever it is, we should probably get it out of this area," police officer 1 turned to the hedgehog. "Heeeeyyy, buddy! You wanna ride down with us to the station?"
  "Want me to call for backup, just in case?"
  "Nah, I have three little kitties back at home, so I think I can handle this little guy." police officer 2 then turned back to the black hedgehog, and started to imitate kissing sounds.
  Insulted and unimpressed, the hedgehog frowned, crossing her arms in disapproval and tapping her foot impatiently.
  "That thing's got an attitude," police officer 1 mused. "And a bad one."
  "Oh yeah? Well, he won't get away from me!" police officer 1 tried to jump at the hedgehog, but the black and blue speedster easily avoided him, scowling at being called a male.
 "Why you little!" police officer 1 began.
  "Hold on," Sergeant said. "I think we can handle this without getting too rough.
  "But, sarge..." police officer 1 began.
  "Duffy, get behind hi--"
  The hedgehog snarled and shook her head.
  "Her..." the sergeant said carefully.
  The hedgehog nodded.
  "Duffy, get behind her." the sergeant continued.
  "Right sarge." Duffy replied.
  "Okay then. Now, when I say the word, we are all gonna jump onto hi- uh, her at once. Is everyone ready? Okay. NOW!
  Police officers 1, 2, 3, and 4 and the sergeant jumped towards the black hedgehog.
  "Okay sarge, I think I got her leg!"
  "I got 'er 'round the neck!"
  "Let's pull her out at the count o'three," sergeant ordered. "One. Two. And THREE!"
  The police officers realized that they had grabbed onto each other and pulled each other around. "Whoaa!"
  Watching their failed attempt while sitting on the roof of a nearby car, the hedgehog shrugged. "Mm..."
  Just then, another police officer successfully net the black hedgehog. "Don't worry sarge! I got h--" PO4(police officer 4) broke off as the hedgehog took off, with other police officers grabbing onto her.
  "Woah!" exclaimed the police officers, soon finding themselves stuffed into an arriving S.S.P.D. cruiser. The sergeant then grabbed the radio and sent out a dispatch.
  "Attention all units! A black hedgehog is headed north on Central Street. Shut down all thoroughfares that lead into and out of Station Square and set up a roadblock just before the on-ramp to 101!
  On a quiet highway, there was a single police car driving through. "I've never seen a black hedgehog before, have you?" PO5 asked PO6.
  PO6 shook his head and chuckled. "Nope. I didn't think they could exist!"
  The two police officers on in surprise as the black hedgehog was suddenly on the hood of their car. "I have no idea how I got here, but I gotta find a way to get out." the hedgehog said to herself, before taking off into the road ahead.
  "Did you just see... What I just saw?" PO6 asked.
  "I think i did but I wish I didn't." PO5 replied.
 A helicopter then arrived flying above the highway.
 "They were in hot pursuit and it got away? Can't those stupid clowns even catch a hedgehog?" D1P1OC(Delta 1 policeman 1 on chopper) said.
  "There she is!" D1P2OC exclaimed.
  The helicopter then headed towards the highway, spotting the black female hedgehog.
  "Visual contact. Subject is headed north on Central Street extension. About a mile and a half from the entrance to 101." D1P1OC said.
  Another part of the highway was encased with a massive roadblock full of S.S.P.D. cruisers, barricades, and heavy construction vehicles.
  "Roger, Delta 1. Unit 3, the subject is headed your way. I repeat, subject headed your way." IP(Intel policeman) informed.
  "Don't you worry! This hedgehog can't get over, around, or through us. We'll stop her!" U3P(Unit 3 policeman) assured.
  Seeing the roadblock ahead, the hedgehog smirked. Reaching it, the Black Blur jumped miraculously high and far over it, clearing the entire collection of vehicles used to stop her before landing on the other side and taking off instantly.
  The U3P sheepishly radioed his command center. "Ah, well, she didn't get under, around, or through us." he chuckled nervously.
  "They are going to love this down at headquarters." D1P1OC said sarcastically. Via radio, he continued. "Delta 1 to base. I'm, uh, I'm afraid the roadblock didn't work..."
  "No! Don't tell me she got through!" the IP exclaimed.
 "Um, okay. Well, from what I've heard... She got over it." D1P1OC said.
  "Bad news..." IP said.
  "Don't worry," Scott chuckled. "I think we've got what it takes to round up our furry little friend. Heheh. Speed Team! Get ready ta roll!"
  Scott and the other members of the Speed Team walked along a long hallway leading to their cars that are undergoing minor maintenance.
  "So, what is the temperature of the road surface tonight, Roger?" Scott asked.
  Roger, a mechanic working on Scott's Formula-One cruiser, told him, "It's about 70 sdegrees and dry as a bone."
  "Hm... Like a breeze from the west?"
  "Almost nothin'."
  "Okay. The road. Pitted, or smooth?"
  "Nice and smooth,"
  "Hm... Okay then, let's see... give ms the 5 groove medium-soft." Scott said.
  A mechanic rolled the wheel over. "Here you go," the mechanic said, drilling the wheels into the car, and soon the car was ready.
 "I programmed gears 5 and u to freeway speed," Jason informed.
 "Great!" Scott exclaimed.
  "Oh yeah, and I built in that secret fuel tank on your car. Just like you asked me to." Jason continued.
  "Good work," Scott winked.
  "Hey, Chief, they last spotted the subject in mile 79 on 101 north." Duffy stated.
  "Roger," Scott replied. "Alright team, let's move it out!"
  The S-Team made their exit from the garage slowly before speeding away onto the highway, sirens blaring.
  Somewhere along the highway, the black, scarred female hedgehog sat on top of a lamp post. "Hm... The sky looks the same. And so do the moon and the stars." the hedgehog closed her eyes, having a flashback. "It was like Chaos Control..." she murmured, opening her eyes. "So I guess it was Chaos Control that sent me here." 'It must've been.' "I've traveled through space. Did I... travel through time as well? Am I the only one here?" 'Are all the others... gone? Barry? Sonic? Tails? Corby? Amy? Shadow? Rouge? Knuckles? Silo?' "I sure hope Crater and Tavo didn't come as well..." 'Better not jinx it.' "Well, I guess I'll find out soon enough!" the hedgehog jumped off the lamp post and discovered the arrival of the Speed Team.
  Scott stepped out of the car. "Hi there!" Scott greeted the hedgehog. "Y'know, you're a hard hog to keep up with," the hedgehog began to turn away. "Hey, hold on a minute! We don't get such fast company very often. In fact, I'm glad you showed up. This place is just way too peaceful. You see, over the last 12 months, I've only made one arrest. Some joker got it in his head that he was some hot-shot driver; had his own Formula-One car and everything. I'm guessing he thought he'd give me a run for my money," the hedgehog turned back slightly, curious. "but that was all over in a minute. It took me longer than that to suit up! Heheh."
  The hedgehog turned so that she was completely facing Scott and smirked in amusement, her hands on her hips.
  "Ah, he never even had a chance. O'course, it's our own fault, you know. This town's dull mainly because of us! Y'see, we're the high-speed pursuit unit. The S-Team. And I'm the leader. They call me the 'Highway Star'."
  'Oh yeah? Well they call me 'Arrow the Hedgehog'. Or the 'Black Blur' or the 'Fastest Thing Alive'. Heheh. Sorry Sonic! It looks like you're the second fastest now! But of course, ever since I could run, you were. But I always slowed my pace so you could keep your reputation.'
  "So even if you think you're the fastest thing around, think again!" Scott continued.
  'I'm the fastest thing ALIVE not AROUN--' Arrow's thoughts broke off as she gasped and ran off, as the other members of the S-Team began to chase after her.
  'Yeah, run fast, hedgehog! 'Cause I wanna be the one to catch ya!' Scott thought.
  "Heheheheh! The S-Team, huh? The 'S' must stand for "Slow"." the hedgehog chuckled again before speeding up.
  "It's accelerating!" Aaron exclaimed. "Boost your rear-wing angle to 20 degrees!"
  "Roger!" replied a member.
 The driver pressed a button, allowing the other S-Team to catch up to the speedy hedgehog 'Arrow'.
  "Well, well, WELL! Looks like the rush hour!" Arrow exclaimed as the cars slowly close-in on her. "Oh no, how will I ever escape?" Arrow said sarcastically, chuckling.
 "Where is she?" Simon asked. "Did... Did I run her over?"
  Arrow knocked on his car's window. As Simon turned to look Arrow ran to another car. The driver suddenly saw Arrow's head peeking on his windshield. Arrow was on top of the car.
 "Huh? Oh? Hey you!" Hector shouted at the snarky black hedgehog. "This is dangerous! It-it's irresponsible! What happens if kids start trying this?"
 "Kids, don't use Formula-One race cars to chase hedgehogs! Especially speedy hedgehogs like Sonic. And ME!" Arrow dismounted herself from the car at the word "And" and sped off down the road at the word "ME".
  "You're not gonna get to  treat the S-Team like chumps! We'll teach ya a lesson of your own! Boost all wings .5 degrees and let's get this gu-- gal!"
  "Roger!"
  The wing frames of Hector's car adjust themselves accordingly, allowing the team members to move faster. "Full throttle! Wha?!" Hector exclaimed, noticing the black hedgehog running backwards with a smirk on her face. "What-? How c-?! I-it's playing with us!"
  "Where'd this thing come from? Another planet...?" Lynch wondered.
  "Chief! You gotta do somethin'!" Hector shouted.
  "Playtime is officially over now!" Scott announced. "Attention all units, open up the center line!" the S-Team officers split to clear a path between them so Scott could pass. "I didn't think I would have to do this but... I have no choice! I can not and will not have anybody, faster than me, on this, my highway!" he activated his Super Nitro, rocketing past the other S-Team members. Scott accelerated his car well over 400 mph. "The only way she can beat me now is if she goes supersonic! Haha!" Scott chuckled.
  "Hmp." Arrow huffed, smirking. Then she zoomed right past Scott, reaching supersonic speeds easily and leaving behind sonic booms.
  "What? A sonic boom? She's moving way beyond the speed of sound!" Scott exclaimed.
  "Uh, Chief, you are runnin' outta road there!" Said an S-Team member over the radio.
  Scott deployed three parachutes on his car and stepped hard on the brake pedal. Meanwhile, Arrow realized that the road ahead of her is about to end. She zoomed right past the edge, passing by several wind turbines that accelerated with her speed. Arrow flew over the Station Square lights which increase in brightness, a direct result of Arrow.
(Arrow's POV:)
  "Hmp. Well, maybe this place isn't so bad after all. Hey, at least I know someone who I can have fun with!" I said to no one in particular.
  Soon, I realized. That I was heading straight for a large swimming pool belonging to a, well, large mansion. I felt fear strike through me. "Huh? Uh... Heheh... A p-pool? Water?" I gave a nervous chuckle. "Heh, uh oh!" I tried desperately to redirect my route, but to, sadly, no avail. "Crap!"
  I fell into a pool with a loud splash, unknowingly alerting a nearby human. Or was it... The male nearly jumped out of his skin. He came over to investigate what has happened.
  I tried my best to hold my breath, attempting to jump out of the pool a few times but always failing. That's when I saw the ladder. I try to run over to it but the water drag completely nullified my speed. I growled in frustration, sucking in water on accident. 'This is it,' I thought. 'This is my end.'
  Just when things seemed over for me, a hand reaches out towards me. I eagerly take it, not wanting to die at age 14 and to water. I was pulled out, and once on the ground, began to cough up all the water.
  "That was really close! Are you okay?" the boy asked.
  "Huh. Yeah. Thanks! I thought I was a goner for sure!" I replied gratefully.
  "I didn't think you could talk!" The boy exclaimed, not sounding entirely convincing.
  But I ignored it. "Well, kid, I can do a looootttt of things!"
  "W-wow. That's awesome...th-that, um, you can talk, I m-mean." The boy added on the last part a bit... Hurriedly. "My name's... Kage. I'm assuming you have a name?"
  "You assume correctly!" I exclaimed, standing up. "The name's Arrow. Arrow the Hedgehog!" I winked.

6Hidden Amongst Ourselves Empty Re: Hidden Amongst Ourselves Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:00 pm

Artemis

Artemis
Air Secondary
Air Secondary

A girl laid past out in a swamp of mud surrounded by rows of densely packed trees. Mist lingered as stream in the air, slowing moving in waves. A small snake like creature with spikes and glowing marks, but no eyes, slithering out of a near by shrubbery and wrapped around the girls arm.
   "Hey, Astoria... Story... Wake up you piece of scrap!" The dragon shouted with a hiss.
   Astoria mumbled and shakily pushed herself up. The slick mud dripped from her dark blue hair and returned to the swamp. She wiped the disgusting muck off of her cheeks with three fingers and whipped the muck off.
   "Scarab, what happened? Where are we?" She questioned her dragon friend who was now wrapped around her waist, head resting on her shoulder.
   "Well we have seemed to be transported to some sort of habitat called Earth, located within the realm called Milky Way." He spoke without a move.
   "Milky Way?" Confusion struck her mind. She balanced herself up onto her legs. She took one large awkward step forward, then another- and many after. "Feels the same." She muttered and stopped her steps.
    She looked around the forest in awe. The trees were more colorful and larger than back at her old home. It might have been dark but she can see perfectly fine in the pitch. She whipped around as the bushes rustled. A grumble sounded in Astoria's throat. She took a stance and waited. The bushes trembled harder- faster and faster. A white little cotton tail creature hopped out of the bushes. It's berry nose twitched cutely with its whiskers. Astoria dropped her defense and sighed. 
   She placed her hands on her hips and looked up at the sky. She raised a hand high above her head, as if she was reaching the clouds. Everything was so different now. Scarab slithered up her hand and looked down at her. She smiled slightly and slowly lifted into the sky. No source of her revealed ability was present. She had the ability of levitation. 
    She soared up to the tree tops and scanned the area. Light pollution leaked into the night sky towards the East. Choosing that it's best to avoid civilization she began moving North. 

"What do you suppose it is?" The voice of an old man
   "I don't know maybe an eagle. Possibly a vulture." Sounds like a young man
   Three men, cloaked in orange and many shades of green starred down at a hawk like creature. But this creature was purple with a long tail and bat like ears.
   "I think we should take it to the EPA." The voice of another young man
   "Hey this is like a scientific discovery! This is a creature we haven't seen before, and possibly no other human being has seen one. We should take it back to the cabin." Croaked the old man.
   "You greedy old man." Scoffed the second young male.
   "I say we should leave it. We don't know if it's poisonous of dangerous." Added the first young human.
   The old man rolled his eyes and bent down to pick up the passed out animal but it was suddenly gone. Confused they began looking around. The creature quickly spread out it wings and blasted into the sky, still invisible. He let out a relieving sigh and glided through the night sky, his wings skimming the clouds. You cut that one to close Frost. That's the last time I fly for three nights straight.

7Hidden Amongst Ourselves Empty Re: Hidden Amongst Ourselves Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

I reached my hand out, and boy took it. As I pulled him up, - well, tried to - he noticed my scars. "Whoa, what happened?" he asked, gesturing to my recently healed scars.
  I chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of neck, displaying yet another scar. "Well..."
  "You can tell me later. We gotta get outta here!" Kage said, grabbing my arm and pulled me along with him.
  "Whaddaya mean?" I asked.
  "We're trespassing!" Kage replied.
  I took the lead, pulling him along. "We are?" I said, stopping him.
  "Yes!" he exclaimed worriedly. "Why are we stopping?!"
  Ignoring his question, I exclaimed, "Hop on!" and gestured to my back.
  "O-okay..." he muttered, doing as told.
  "Now, HOLD ON!" I shouted, racing forward with extreme speed and leaping over the gate. Landing on the other side, I raced into the forest, where he directed me to where he was staying. Once we got to his place, I set him down, and he took a deep breath.
  "Wow! That was awesome!" he exclaimed as we walked inside and sat down on a couch. I gave him a thumbs up and set my feet on the coffee table. But his next remark caught me off guard. "You're even faster than Sonic!"
  "You know Sonic?!" I exclaimed, surprised.
  "Wh-what? No!" he said nervously. "I just meant... fine." he twisted the communicator on his arm, and suddenly he shrunk slightly, and fox ears and two fox tails appeared on him. I took a step back, surprised once again.
  "W-w-what?!" I gaped.
  "I used this watch... thing to make myself look human. I was a Mobian back on Mobius... but coming here somehow changed me into half-human. My sister and I were both changed." he sighed, changing back to human.
  "Hmm..." I murmured thoughtfully. "I wonder if any of the others are here."
  Just then, there was a chime from Kage's communicator. He looked at me, said, "Sorry, gotta take this." and answered it.
  "Kage! I found something! I think you should take a look at this." came a female voice from the other side(lol) of the communicator. The TV turned on, and there was a female human holding a microphone.
  "The supersonic"-
  'Yeah right.' I thought.
  -"Speed Team and seen here on police helicopter has the city fanful,"(i dunno! I'm reading a transcript...) said the woman holding a mic.
  "It was about this high, it was black, and it looked like a freak!" A police officer said.
   "I was doing 60 when this thing went "wooo" right by me!" exclaimed a citizen.
   "That thing moved too fast to be a regular animal." said another.
   I quickly got something to eat, coming back in time to hear another person speak. "As to the question of whether this is a UMA, Unidentified Mutant Animal, it is positively not. Even the cheetah, which is widely believed to be the fastest member of the animal kingdom cannot outrun a speeding Formula-One police car. Because of this "thing", an inescapable conclusion one must inevitably come to is that this so-called "hedgehog" is a reality of a machine."
   "Some of those words I didn't even understand." I said with my mouth full.
   Kage frowned at me disapprovingly as I swallowed. "What?" I asked.
   "There you are!" came a female voice. We both looked over to see a human girl with black hair w/ royal blue tips, green eyes, and pale peach skin(of course she has clothes, but I haven't figured out her attire yet) walk over to us. "Hey, guess what?! A big, black hedgehog just came out of nowhere yesterday and outran the S-Team!"
   "uhh... umm... eh...." Kage stammered.
   Me and the girl stared at each other at a close-up. "Ahhh!" Kage exclaimed and covered me with a pillow.
   "H-hey! Cut it out!" I exclaimed. "I can't breathe!" I threw off the pillow and crossed my arms and stared at the table, a pout on my face.
   "Black... Just like that-- ahhh... it's her!" the girl grabbed me and I yelped.
   "Easy, Becky!" Kage exclaimed. 'That must be the girl's name...' I thought.
   Becky pulled out a screwdriver.
   "Becky?!" Kage exclaimed in askance. "What are ya doing?!"
  As soon as the screwdriver touched my back, I yelped and started to laugh. After all, I was ticklish. "I must see how dis thing is put together." Becky replied.
   I jumped out of her grasp and landed on the other side of the table.
   "Hmm..." Becky hummed thoughtfully, advancing towards me.
  "Becky, wait!" Kage said. "She's not a machine. She's Arrow the Hedgehog!"
   "Now let's go live to this late-breaking story." said the female news reporter.
   "Please!" came a familiar voice. I turn to the TV to see a cream and brown bunny fearfully hugging a smaller bunny. Well, they were fearfully hugging each other. But that's besides the point. I knew them both. They were on top of a sign[1] of some sort, and the camera zoomed in on them.
   "Please, leave us alone!" The older one spoke again, as the younger cried in fear.
   "It's May and Meadow!" I exclaimed.
   "It's who?" Becky asked.
   "I'm not the only one who got transported into this weird world after all. I'll save those two!" I exclaimed, running off.
   Kage ran after me. "There's also me! And do you even know where they are?!"
   After crashing through some bushes, I screeched to a halt, turned around, ran back, and shrugged, giving off a nervous smile.

--------
I DO NOT OWN MAY.
[1]IMPORTANT IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND:
link to picture(doesn't help much): http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/sonic/images/9/94/024cream.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111101113420
In this RPG, Meadow is taking place of Cream, while May is taking place of Cheese. In some areas at least. Also, Meadow sounds just like Cream, just slightly older.

start at 5:37

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]