Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Jupiter Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Jupiter Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jupiter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jupiter Empty Jupiter Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:42 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

Personnel Traits

Name: Jupiter
Alias: Jupe/Jupi
Personality: Jupiter has a passion for adventure and always looking for the next thrill, challenge, and, of course, triumph. When being honest, she tends to be rather blunt. She possesses a snarky tongue and is likewise cocky and playful. Jupe can also be cool, laid-back, and carefree at certain times.
History: Not much is known about Jupi's past. She can barely remember the first five moons of her life. But she had a friend, Iris, who was like a brother to her. He was much older than her and possesed the Secondary Air Element. Jupiter had her speed for an unkown cause, but lost it after the eruption.

Physical Traits

Breed of Cat: American Shorthair
Height: 0'7"
Weight: 6.58 lbs
Color of Eyes: green
Appearance: Jupi is black with messy fur and blue markings that glow when she activates her telekinesis.
Physical/Performance-wise Strengths: Jupe is more fast than strong
Physical/Performance-wise Weakness: strangely, she can't swim 

Mental Traits

Interests:
 her powers, winning, having fun
Dislikes: planning ahead, when her power doesn't work, squirrels
Fears: fire, cherries
Mental Strengths: her IQ levels aren't super high, but they're about average and when it comes to physical fighting, she knows what she's doing. 
Mental Weaknesses: sometimes she'll say things that just pop into her head instead of thinking them through first, which can embarrass herself.

Social Status 

Tribe/Clan: Universal
Family: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Soul Bound Partner: ...

Extra: N/A.

RP Sample: 
   "Okay fine." I groaned. "I'll try." I paused a moment before continuing. "Don't you think it's dangero--"
   "Just do it already!" Iris growled. 
   "Okay okay alright." I replied. Then, taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and used my telekinesis to lift myself off the ground. Then I opened my eyes and gazed at the bubbling lava below. I gulped and moved myself forward nervously. I let out a yelp as lava shot up from below right next to me. I swerved in time to not get hit. I was still not sure why Iris was having me do this. After all, I was only five moons old. Soon, I started to get nervous. I looked back at Iris. "I'm scared!"
   "Just... don't look down!" Iris called back.
   "O-okay!" I looked straight ahead and tried harder. But it was worthless. My glow started to flicker, then faded. And I fell.
   Iris gasped. He narrowed his eyes and sped over to me. He caught me by my scruff and leaped from wall to wall until we reached the end. Then he set me down and looked me in the eyes. "I promise I won't ever let that happen to you again." he said.
   I smiled and got up. Then the cave started to rumble. "I thought this volcano was dead!" I exclaimed.
   "Apparently it isn't!"
   Iris and I ran towards the exit. Just as we were about to reach it, pain shot through my tail. I tried to run forward but I couldn't. I looked back to see a rock had landed on my tail. Iris ran forward to help me, but skidded to a stop just in time to miss being crushed by a rock. The last thing I saw was Iris' worried face saying, "I won't let you die!" before I felt pain on my head and everything went black.

When I woke up, I saw Iris was asleep next to me. As soon as I stirred, he raised his head. "Thank goodness you're alright!" He said. But he still looked worried.
   "Is something wrong?" I asked.
   "H-how do you feel?" He asked, ignoring my question.
   "Now that I think about it... I feel like running around for days!"
   "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"
   We headed outside to our track where we would race. "On you're mark, get set, go!" I said.
   Iris took off ahead of me, and I was going a decent speed, but in a heartbeat, Iris was out of sight. I was momentarily confused, then it hit me. Like a bomb. Iris came running back when he realized I wasn't next to him.
   "Jupiter?" Iris asked worriedly.
   "I-I lost my... speed." I whispered.

Last edited by Jupiter on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:34 am; edited 3 times in total

2Jupiter Empty Re: Jupiter Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:18 am

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Nice rp sample. Razz

I'll approve of this as I am the one who let you have such a character.

Jupiter Approved

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

3Jupiter Empty Re: Jupiter Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:06 pm

Jupiter

Jupiter
Water Secondary
Water Secondary

Thanks. For both approving and what you said about my rp sample but more of the rp sample Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum