Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
February Banner Contest Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
February Banner Contest Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

February Banner Contest

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1February Banner Contest Empty February Banner Contest Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:56 am

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Welcome, members of Warrior Cats Creators, to our first Forum Banner Contest!

Members participating are to create their own, unique banner for the whole forum to see. As this is a competition, only one member's banner may be used in the specific month.

Each month, there will be a new topic pertaining only to that certain period of time. So keep an eye out as to when the topic will be posted. As it is January, we will be holding a contest only for members willing to create a February banner. The same will occur for the rest of the year, and so on.

Themes
There will also be a theme for each month. As most of you know, February is the month of...love, I guess. Of course, if there are other societal themes situated for that month, dont be afraid to use those in your banner. So the theme would usually go according to the time of the year and its seasons.

Requirements
The banner must be appropriate, visually appealing such as HD, its dimensions should be 700x600 or below, and only one banner per person, per month. Members are allowed to use any of their resources to create a banner, whether it be made from scratch or with an existing image. Considering that this is a Warrior Cats forum, it would be greatly appreciated if any thing to do with Warriors is present in the banner.
The site's title and a short motto are optional, but preferred.

Awards
First Place: Site Banner, 275 Starpoints
Second Place: 200 Starpoints
Third Place: 125 Starpoints
Fourth Place and Below: A pat on the back, maybe a cookie

Time
Members will be given until the end of the month (1/31/16) to submit their banner, so take your time. The winner(s) will then be contacted and awarded. In the new month, the banner may or may not be set up right away.

Following posts below this one should only contain submissions. No compliments or questions, nor unnecessary remarks. If you should have concerns, please PM Cherrystar, myself, for assistance.

In your post below, be sure to write a little note or description relating to your banner. The friendlier the message, the more likely it would be considered!

I have high hopes for all of you, though! So please try and make it as AWESOME as possible! Very Happy
Goodluck!

Last edited by Cherrystar on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

2February Banner Contest Empty Re: February Banner Contest Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:41 pm

Sandstreak

Sandstreak
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

I have a banner to enter in the contest:
Hope you enjoy!! Also, thank you for taking this idea, it's a great opportunity!
So... here:
Spoiler:
URL: https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/38/88/46/the_sn10.jpg

By the way, the end is a little cut off here in this post, so I suggest looking at the URL.

Last edited by Sandstreak on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

3February Banner Contest Empty Re: February Banner Contest Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Here's my entry:

February Banner Contest Cat_lo10

Here's the link: https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/36/25/18/cat_lo10.jpg

4February Banner Contest Empty Re: February Banner Contest Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:06 pm

Speckleleaf

Speckleleaf
Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat

Here's my submission for the February Banner! I have high hopes to win at least 3rd or 2nd place, so don't ruins my hopes! Very Happy

February Banner Contest Banner10

Here's the link if you need it!: https://2img.net/u/3214/21/39/96/album/banner10.jpg

http://sharedborders.forumotion.com

5February Banner Contest Empty Re: February Banner Contest Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

As it is the 1st of February, the contest from the previous month has now concluded.
Despite there only being three submissions, it was still quite difficult choosing this month's banner.
For the folks that hadnt won Site Banner, dont feel down!
You've still got an option to create another one for the next month! Very Happy

The Winners are as follows...:
Congratz to each of you! All banners were nicely done. Cheer!

The next banner contest shall be posted within the next 13 days, so be on the look out; hopefully more contestants will join~

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I CHANGE MY MIND. (Dont mind what I wrote up this text here). BECAUSE there had only been three submissions, how about we just post all of them up? 'Cause why not? This contest hadnt gone as great as I hoped it to be anyway...
So for now, Sandeh's banner will go up until the 10th, then Storm's until the 19th, THEN Speckle's until the end of the month. That way everyone wins! Kinda...
Any complaints go straight to me! bunnyeat

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum