Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Lost Souls Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Lost Souls Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost Souls

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost Souls Empty Lost Souls Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Lost Souls: Introduction

It is widely known that everything can change in the blink of an eye. But who knew that it can happen so quickly- so drastically? Well that’s the thing; no one knows… Every loss leaves an ache within a heart that no one can take from you or heal; it’s a permeant memory. When that ache becomes consumed with regrets and sorrow to the point where no can relate to its fragileness, it becomes lost and singled out from heaven and hell (not considered a bad word. It’s a mythological place so don’t curse me or whatever for saying it in this post.) This soul is trapped on the Boundary with no hope of escape unless they are reaped.

Lost Souls: Instructions

Your instructions are simple. You are to create a character that has passed away with a regret(s) that caused him/her to become a Lost Soul. Your character to meet up with every other Lost Soul that has been generated from a member. All Lost Souls join in a group which is called Wings of Breath.

Lost Souls: Rules

Ages 12-20 for characters.

The only ‘cuss’ word that has an acceptation is Hell because in this case it is a mythological place. (No other usage of ‘hell’ is allowed.)

No obscene scenes. (Your characters may fall in love/date. Nothing more.-.-)

You have freedom to kill your characters

No God-modding others characters unless you have permission from the owner.

No major drama. (I can’t stand it and I am pretty sure that no one can either. (not completely positive though.))

Dates of Deaths should be the years 2013-2015

No other mythical powers. (The only ones in this RP is levitation and weapon summoning.)

Ask if you wish to be the Deputy or a Corporal.

No OP characters

size=16]Lost Souls: Character Code[/size]

Name-

Age-

Gender-

Day of Birth-

Mother-

Father-

Guardian (If parents aren’t in the picture)-

Siblings-

Personality-

Looks-

Crush-

Bf/GF-

Medical History-

Date of Death-

Cause of Death-

Regret(s)/Sorrow(?)-

Quote(s)-

Theme song-

Extra-

Lost Souls: Fawnstar’s Character(s) Sheet(s)

Name- Luna Bell Harper

Age- 17 years

Gender- Female

Day of Birth- November 3th 1995

Mother- Mary Bella-Lee (Kamper) Harper (deceased)

Father- Jean Christopher Harper

Guardian (If parents aren’t in the picture)- N/A

Siblings- Jean Lee Harper (Twin/Male)

Personality- Caring, strict, brave, intelligent, loving, hopeful, adventurous, and risk taker.

Looks-
Luna:

Crush- ???

Bf/Gf- N/A

Medical History- Asthma

Date of Death- October 25th 2013

Cause of Death- Stage III Cancer

Regret(s)/Sorrow(?)- She felt severe sorrow because she passed right next to her brother. She regrets not making Jeans wish come true and not even saying goodbye once.

Quote(s)- “I saw it all coming, but it hurts how I couldn’t stop it from happening.”

“With every breath we take, we are taking it for another, or away from another.”

“We have embedded an oath into our hearts and soul.”

“I am cursed with these wings on my back until the day I am reaped. And when that happens my burden is passed on to the next.”

Theme song- This Song Saved My Life, 'Aoki Tsuki Michite' and Guren no Yumiya  (Wings of Breaths Theme.)

Extra- 

• [size=16][size=16]Leader of Wings of Breaths[/size][/size]

• [size=16][size=16]Creator of the group[/size][/size]

• [size=16][size=16]She has a tattoo on her back of a pair of wings. They are small though. They both sit onto of her should blades and are about as big as two Band-Aids, side by side. The wing on her right is white while the left one is black.[/size][/size]

• [size=16][size=16]no one knows about her death (refuses to speak about it)[/size][/size]

• [size=16][size=16]Uses two Bladed Guns (Rifles with blades attached to the barrels and extends beyond the muzzle.)[/size][/size]

~~~~~~~~~~~

Name- Cole Rae Marson

Age- 12

Gender- Male

Day of Birth- December 15th 2003

Mother- Christina Jen Marson

Father- Thomas Klye (Bigelow) Marson

Guardian (If parents aren’t in the picture)- N/A

Siblings- Carrie Chris Marson (17)

Savahnna Lyra Marson (11)

Personality- Quiet, caring, protective, and frightened easily

Looks-
Cole:

Crush- ???

Bf/Gf- N/A

Medical History- Nothing severe enough to put here

Date of Death- December 16th 2015

Cause of Death- Car accident on the way home from school

Regret(s)/Sorrow(?)- Before the accident happened he shouted at his mother claimed that he hated her. (he was in the passenger seat)

Quote(s)- “I never would’ve noticed that my future was short-lived.”

“I can see them, I can hear them. But why can’t they hear or see me. Am I just an invisible foe now?”

Theme song- Hear me and Dearly Beloved

Extra-

• [size=16][size=16]He refuses to fight.[/size][/size]

• [size=16][size=16]When needed, fights well with a knife[/size][/size]

• [size=16][size=16]I will be killing him off (just so you know.)[/size][/size]

Lost Souls: Ranking System

Leader- Represented by The Wings of Breath on their backs and a symbol of breath on their skin (symbol of breath is placed where ever the leader wishes).

Deputy- Represented by the black wing outline and outline of the symbol of breath.

Corporal- Represented by the black wing outline.

Cadets- Have marks of where the wings will be located.

Trainees- Have no wings.

Doctors- Represented by fairy wings on their backs and the symbol of breath on their shoulders.

Nurse- Represented by small fairy wings.

Lost Souls: Symbols

Wings of Breath-  http://www.tattoostime.com/images/349/tribal-wings-tattoo-design.gif

Symbol of Breath-  https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/64/d5/c9/64d5c9171820f6c863b294309b57f781.jpg

Fairy Wings- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/bc/40/d1/bc40d1ee9cf2e0753dbbd9dcedf8b8a0.jpg

Lost Souls: Extras

• [size=16][size=16]There are only two wings; one white and one black[/size][/size]

• [size=16][size=16]There can only be two Corporals and one Deputy[/size][/size]

• [size=16][size=16]This is a brand new group- straight up from the ashes obviously they are in drafting.[/size][/size]

• [size=16][size=16]Don’t make the weapons to advance, to the point where they are unbreakable[/size][/size]

Lost Souls: Characters of The Story

Luna Bell Harper- Leader (Fawn)

Cole Rae Marson- Trainee (Fawn)

This RPG will be updated.

Yes there has been some coding issues. I will fix it in due time. There's just a lot to fix and I would like to get this posted to get some stress off my back.

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

2Lost Souls Empty Re: Lost Souls Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:45 am

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Name- Samantha Mary Hartland

Age- 19

Gender- Female

Day of Birth- 8.29.1994

Mother- Carly Elizabeth Gullickson (separated from Shaun)

Father- Shaun David Johnas (separated from Carly)

Guardian (If parents aren’t in the picture)- Kayla Dot James (Aunt)

Siblings- Sabrina Jay Hartland (17) (w/ mother)
Emily Bethany Hartland (16) (w/ father)

Personality- Samantha is a very calm and collected girl. Although she never grew up with her real parents she thought of Kayla as her mother. She is always considerate of others and carries a mother like figure.

Looks-

Crush-

Bf/GF-

Medical History-

Date of Death- 12.11.14

Cause of Death-

Regret(s)/Sorrow(?)-

Quote(s)-

Theme song-

Extra-

~I gotta go do something. I'll finish this later.~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]