Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Highschool RPG - Page 3 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Highschool RPG - Page 3 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Highschool RPG

+6
Jayfang
Dragonwing
Cherrystar
Iceshard
Fawnstar
Vinyl
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

1Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Highschool RPG Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

First topic message reminder :

Your first day of school begins on Wendesday, August 27th. You have already gathered all your materials need for your necessary class. You seem very excited/unhappy about the schools starting back up again. You can't wait to talk to your friends again. You may have been talking to them over BuddyBubble during the summer but it would be nice to see them in reality. In case you don't know, BuddyBubble is a chatting app on your computer/phone. It allows you to chat with multiple friends at once or you could chat with only one.

Your schools name is Hollow Highschool. The mascot happens to be a Squirrel named Sammy Squirrel. The school is located in a town called Farcity on an island known as Trobadorha. The school sits on the outskirts of the small town but it isn't a far walk. Farcity is a town where no cars, fossil fuel burning, and harmful chemicals exsist. But electricty and electronics exist. It is considered the healthiest town on this fantasy Earth. Farcity is based of the pioneer days. You ride bikes or walk to choosen desination, every house is heated with a fire place and cooled with high tech, non-harmful, electric fans. Other than that Farcity is your home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Farcity consists of only 14 streets, 2 resturants, 1 publlic library, 1 highschool,middle school, elementary school, 2 disability schools, 1 college, 1 large hospital, 7 farm plots, 4 stores, and a population of only 200+ people.

(Streets)

1. Juniper Street

2. Catcher Lane

3. Tulip Terrace

4. Main Street

5. Ridgeway Road

6. Jacobsen Avenue

7. North Terrace

8. Thunder Street

9. Hawthorn Way

10. Fairway

11. Hollow Avenue

12. Archer Lane

13.1st Street

14.2d Street

(Resturants)

1. Farcity Cafe'

2. Indigo Coffee House (Indigo)

(Schools)

Hollow Highschool

North Middle School

Far Elementary

Far's School For The Deaf

Hollow's School For The Blind

Farcity Central College

(Farm Plots)

1. Corn

2. Wheat

3. Livestock

4. Mixed Flowers

5. Rice

6. Mixed Fruits

7. Mixed Vegetables

(Stores)

1. Crane's Clothing

2. Justice's World of Pets

3. Hawthorn's Commisary (grocercy store)

4. Farcity Mart (Walmart)

(Hospitals)

Farcity Hospital

St. Laurens Child Care

Mitty's Cancer Care Clinic

Character Code

Full Name:

Birthday:

Grade:

Bubbletag:

Classes (generals and electives in order):

Favorite Class:

Class positon (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.):

Farcity Adress:

Parents:

Looks:

Siblings:

Pets:

Personality:

Job:

Crush:

Bf/Gf:

Hobbys:

Disabilities:

College Goal:

History:

Extra:

My Characters

Full Name: Lizerenthia Rose Hawthorn

Birthday: September 3rd 2000

Grade: Sophomore

Bubbletag: BlindTyrant

1.Math

2. English

3. Science

4. History

5. Gym

6. Disability Care

7. Computer Class

Favorite Class: Computer

Class positon (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.): Quiet one

Farcity Adress: 103 Hawthorn Way

Parents:

Emily Hawthorn-Mother-42

Jay Hawthorn-Father-47

Looks:
her:

Siblings:

Kevin Hawthorn- Big Brother- 20

Pets:

Colonel- German Shepard

Rivers- Husky/Service Dog

Semi- Siamese Cat

Spider- Black, white and grey horse

Personality: Kind, silly, quiet, nervous, caring, and helpful

Job: Horse Tamer and Feeder for the Livestock Farm

Crush: N/A?

Bf/Gf: N/A

Hobbys: Fiddling around with computers

Disabilities: Blind

College Goal: unknown

History: She grew up on the livestock farm plot. She and her brother were the best friends. They never did anything without each other. Her brother was a worker on the barn along with herself. He worked as a tractor driver and a slaughterer. Sometimes Liz would be helping him with killing and gutting the animals for food. She didn't mind this at all. She would also work with him on the tractor sometimes. In return he would help her carry bags of food to the animals and help her with taming. That was until one day, when she was 12, she was trying to tame a wild stallion brought into the barn. She wasn't a fan of using any harmful techniques so she would always chill on the door of his stall, watch him, try to feed him from the hand, etc. It was when she thought he was ready for contact that she went blind. She walked infront of him and reached out for his muzzle. The stallion freak and threw his front legs into the air. She was accustom to this and would usually run out the stall, but she stood there trying to protect her face. His hooves slammed down onto her and pushed her back. Her brother watched and was too late to push her away. Liz laid on the floor complaining her head hurt and her vision was blurry. She was taken to the hospital. When they arrived at the hospital she began panicking saying, "Darkness! All I see is darkness!" It was after that she began school for the blind. After the inccident she began addicted to computers. She recieved a computer as a present from her brother and joined BuddyBubble. After a year and a half of blind school she was taken to Hollow Highschool. All of her homework is done on computer. Math is difficult but she does fine because she can type the answers from a math brallie text book onto a document. English, science, and history are all on computers but when it comes to reading she uses the brallie version of the text book. Her brother is often by her side helping her. When she turned 15 she recieve Rivers and Spider from her mother. Now she lives happily despite her disablilty and is truly happy to be attending Hollow high school. She is even more happier that she can do everything she did in the past with little trouble.

Extra: She may be blind but she knows what goes on around her and she is very well with computers. She is determined to get in the computer buisness even though she is blind because she knows that there is something there for her. Her computer programs are often opened by voice command along with text.

Full Name: Levy Kile Church

Birthday: October 31st, 1998

Grade: Junior

Bubbletag: DiabolicArtisit

Classes (generals and electives in order): Counciling, Precalculus, English, History, Biology, Shop, and Art

Favorite Class: Art

Class positon (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.): Outcast

Farcity Adress: 239 Hollow Avenue

Parents:

Julianna Church (deceased)

Jean Church (deceased)

Looks:
him:

Siblings: N/A

Pets: N/A

Personality: Not very approachable, blunt, insulting, dark and mocks everyone his dislikes

Job: plays guitar on the street for money.

Crush: N/A

Hobbys: Plays guitar, drawing and insulting others

Disabilities: N/A

College Goal: Artist

History: His parents died when he was six and he joined a "thug" group. He trained with his new friends everyday and even took part in theivery. His acts of crime ended when he was 14. He was caught because of the recklessness of a comrade. The police decided to release him as long as he got an education anda temporary family. He accepted the offer and was immediately given a family of which he greatly respects. He was put into counciling and continues to excel in his education. Though because of the lack of parently figures he doesn't have much friends because of his dark background. He has found a carrer in art and often drawings strange, dark and disturbing pictures; sometimes friendly pictures.

Extra: Isn't a fan of making friends and most don't attempt because he is so cold and claimed as scary. He also has some tattoos.

(all pictures used in this post belong to the rightful artists. I drew none of these.)

51Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:53 am

Cherrystar

Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Colt smiled with relief as Adam gave him his name again.  "Um, thanks. I'm still hurting but I'll be fine for now." He replied, and averted his gaze to Jay who was now acting atrange. Worried for him, he thought about what he could do to help but to no avail. There was no way he'd possibly be allowed to help. Sitting up on the bed, Colt couldn't stop thinking about the kids in the room, now. His previous question to Teddy wasn't answered, and he wondered how the heck all these students got into the nurses office in the same hour, all on the first day of school. Maybe it was a sign? A sign for what? Who knows...perhas that question will be answered in due time.

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

52Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Dragonwing

ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

The lunch bell rang. "Hey I'm going to go grab my bag," Adam said. "Anyone want to come with me?"
   "I'll go." said Julius, looking grateful for an excuse to leave the full nurse's office for a bit.
   "Me too." said Jay weakly.
   "Oh no no no. You aren't going anywhere," said the nurse. "Your far too weak to get up."
   Jay grumbled something inaudible and laid back down on the bed and fell back asleep. "Kittie? You coming?" asked Adam.
   "I think I'll just stay here with Jay." She mumbled.
   "Oh no you dont," said the nurse as Kittie got up to get a drink from the water fountain.
   Kittie gave her a puzzled look, "Why not?" she asked. "I'm thirsty."
   "Go out with them Kittie. You need some fresh air." she nodded to Jay. "I'll look after him for now," she said a bit more sympathetically. "You go."
   "I can look after myself," grumbled Jay, half asleep. "I'm not a baby."
   Amusment glittered in the eyes of the other students and the nurse said, "Well?"
   Kittie nodded, agreeing. "Ok fine," she said at last. "But nothing bad better happen. I'll be making sure of it." she finished with a bit of a growl and walked towards Adam and Julius.
   "Anyone else?" asked Adam. "If any of you can't or wont go...." Adam trailed off, losted in words.
   "Then you can either tell one of us that you trust your combo and locker number, or you can tell one of us your locker number and I will lock-pick it." Julius finshed for Adam.
   "Right," agreed Adam. "So, anyone else coming?"

(I got Icey and Jay's permission to use their characters. Ya know what? This is kinda annoying writing this everytime, so here: anytime me, Jayfang, or Iceshard use each other's characters, it's because we got permission from each other.)

53Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:14 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

"Well time sure does fly." Teddy sighed and looked down at Colt. "I believe you can leave the bed now." She said and stood to her feet. "See ya." She whistled and stuck out her tongue playfully before running out of the room. Many thoughts lingered around her head. I missed four periods already. Well the first period is always an introduction day. Though I should still check up on my missed class. Oi, this is not going to look good on my school records. She began panicking, knowing her records were now on the line. I hope the teachers understand my reasoning.

She travelled around the school, giving brilliant- very wise- worded reasoning's to the teachers, of whos classes she has missed. After her 'grand' expedition she leaned up against a locker, tired from all the running she had committed. Well it's good exercise for basketball and track. She pushed herself off the narrow metal door and stretched her arms out. She grew nervous when her stomach let out a growl. "And I forgot my lunch money." She whispered to herself and began strolling the halls for entertainment.

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

54Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:22 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Kittie watched as Teddy left the room. "Well, I guess we will go then, unless you want to come with us Colt." Kittie said.

55Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Levy didn't bother with lunches. He often never ate the lunches the school had to offer because he claims them to be 'unsatisfiying'. He took his sketchbook and travelled to his next class. He threw his stuff onto the desk with an abrasive attitude. The teacher wasn't present in the room so he found this silence pleasant. He opened his leather cover sketch book and flicked out a pencil, beginning a rough sketch of a cemetery with a worn out tombstone as the medallion.

Lizerenthia entered the cafeteria and sat down aat the teachers table, as usual. She pulled out her lunch and began eating in silence while listening to the teacher gossip.

(In case you are wondering a medallion is the main focus of a drawing.)

56Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:56 pm

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

"I'll be right back guys," Julius said. "I promise." He backed out of the room and ran down the hall, literally bumping into Teddy on the way. "I'm so sorry!" he gasped. "I was just getting... actually I think I just needed to get out of that crowded room." he said bashfully. "So, what are you doing?"

57Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:09 am

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Teddy caught herself from falling and looked down at Julius. "I believe that, and I was just wandering the halls while waiting for the lunch hour to end." She looked around the deserted hallways. "What about you? Surely fleeing out of the office due to the crowd wasn't your only logic." She turned back to face him.

(Short is short...Hehe.)

58Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:58 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Colt said his goodbyes to the other students who had left, and he decided not to go with any of them. It was already lunch? Gee, it felt like such a short amount of time passed, but then again, he was sleeping most of the time. Soon after the others left, Colt had a small chat with the nurse about giving him pain killers for the day, and soon after, he left the once crowded health office. Thinking about his missed classes, he thought it'd be best if he went to the main office first. He needed to talk to them as well; hopefully they'd understand his situation.
With his school bag slung over his shoulder, he made his way through the school with the scraps of blurry memories from earlier in the morning. Colt soon had appeared at the main office desk. Glancing around, he strolled up to the secretary lady and gave her his details. The conversation he had with her felt like forever, but in the end, he got his point across.

59Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

~Ok so this isn't an RPG. I would like to know if you character participates in any school clubs/activities.  If so could you post what they are in the next post you make? Thank you~

~Here are mine. Lizerenthia isn't apart of any school activities/clubs. Levy is a participant in the Art club and the Reporter for Nature Explorers; a club in the school that commonly travels around the island during all seasons and has offices that are maintained. You have freedom to create a random club like I did, but it must be school related and have a certain time (spring, winter, all, etc.)~

60Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

~Adam isnt part of any clubs/activities.(Mainly because I dont really get it... heheh...[cant see the emojis since im on the phone right now..])

61Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:33 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~Jay isnt in any activities/clubs same with Kittie.(Mainly for the same reason as Dragonwing but once i understand Kittie might join one..)

62Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay watched through a hazy veiw as everyone left the room, leaving him alone; even Kittie! Why? He thought. Now I'm all alone with only the pathetic nurse as a 'companion'. He looked over at the nurse then looked back at the door. It was open. He was bored. The nurse was busy. He checked one last time that the nurse wasnt looking then, quiet as a feather, he got up, tip-toed to the door, and made a break for it, putting as much distance between himself and the nurse as possible. Yes, he was light headed, bloody, bleeding, and felt as though he woyld throw up, but he was free. He walked down the hall looking for his destination, when realization hit him. What was I thinking! I could get attacked again. He thought. Then he scowled at himself for being such a scaredy cat. Ah who cares. I can beat em. They will regret ever hurting me! He was satisfied with the thought and continued to his choose of place for the lunch break as the thought of eating made him retch.      Meanwhile, back in the nurse's office, the nurse had finished what she was doing and turned around to check on Jay. When she got to his bed and saw it empty, she freaked out. Oh I hope Kittie wasnt as serious as she sounded. Thought the nurse. What am I going to do?

63Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

~hey, Cherrystar, can i use your character for just the next RPG post i do because i got an idea and if no can i tell you it through a PM and you do it yourself...?

(This isnt a rpg post)

64Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:05 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

~Colt is not part of any clubs due to his injury. However, he may join some later on.~

Colt made his way out of the Main Office with a new sheet in hand. He stood right outside the doorway looking down and reading off the sheet. The lady was also kind enough to give him a little map of the school, which came in handy. So lets see...he already missed four classes which were Pre-calc, Pre-engineering, Sociology, and English. Lunch, he had just missed out on, but he didnt want to eat anyway...Now soon he'd have to go to AP Comp. Science. He gave going to his locker a thought, but he kinda didnt want to, well not anymore. Sighing, Colt turned away from the Main Entrance, and ahead of him he saw a familiar face, a beat up one in fact. With concern in his eyes, he walked up to the student, and grabbed his arm as he looked like he was about to fall; which made him think about how he must've been just earlier in the morning. "Hey, are you..okay? Werent you just in the Nurses Office? You were that kid...What's your name again? I'm..I'm sorry...I usually, um, forget people names..."

~Permission to semi-use the character Jay - Permission granted.

Last edited by Cherrystar on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

65Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:24 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

~This won't be an RPG post because of reasons to be unexplained. Teddy is a participate of the Science Club, Girls Varsity Basketball (since she's 5"5'. Doesn't start till 11/24.) and Chorus.~

66Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:27 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Jay looked at Colt, mouthed the words 'I'm fine.', pulled his arm away, then took off down the hall. He turned the corner and stopped, catching his breath. When he peered around the corner he saw Colt walking away. He started feeling light-headed and his vision was becoming blurry. He collapsed on the ground, passing out. When he awoke, he panicked momentarily, thoughts running through his head. Where am I? He wondered. Why am I here? Where is everyone? Then, everything came back to him, everything except what had happened just before. Okay that makes a lot more sense, but what happened right before I apparently passed out? He shuddered as the memory of what had caused this came to his mind. "Oh, why did I have to lie to them?" he muttered under his breath. "They wouldn't believe me that's why." he answered himself. He sighed and walked off to his classroom, still bloody, bleeding, light headed, and felt as though he would throw up. I hope none of the kids think I'm weird. he worried. Then his mouth twisted in a wry smile. "And I hope none of them take pity on me either."

Last edited by Iceshard on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

67Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Julius looked up at Teddy and answered, "Well…" he hesitated, looking over his shouder. "I just couldnt stand it all!" he confessed. "The… the… the strangeness. All these kids getting hurt, and on the first day!  Especially Jay. His story doesnt match up with his wounds. There is something more to the cause of his wounds than he's telling us…" He stood up and looked Teddy in the eye then looked away. "I better get going," he said and grabbed his bag. "I dont want to make my friends wait to much longer." He walked down the halls then started running as fast as he could without making too much noise. He reached his friends and nodded to them. They nodded back and started towards the lunch tables. It was then when he realized what he had said.My friends. I called them my friends.

68Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:40 am

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Adam and his friends were walking to their lockers worrying about their missed classes. As they were walking, Adam saw Levy Church sitting alone in a room. "You guys go on ahead, I'll catch up." Adam said.
  "Okay, see you at Art Class." Replied Kittie. "And don't take too long."
  "Hey I'll meet up with you guys later," called Julius. "I've got gym."
  "Okay, see ya!" answered Adam.
  "Bye! For now." said Kittie.
  They all went there separate ways and Adam headed towards Levy. He chose a seat next to him and sat down. "So," he began. "I hear JJ moved schools." When Levy didn't reply Adam continued. "It must be hard, hearing rumors about yourself, with your past and all. I know it was hard for me, being known as 'The Kid Who Broke His Teacher's Arm'. ''Hey that's 'The Kid Who Broke His Teacher's Arm'. Better watch out, he's heading straight towards us.'' ''Uh oh, it's 'The Kid Who Broke His Teacher's Arm'. Get out of his way!''" He said, mocking the kids from his Middle School. "They were utterly pathetic, it was almost embarrassing to even look at them." He shuttered mockingly. "So, how's your first day so far?" he said, turning to Levy. "Mine was strange."

(''this'' means quoting something someone said.)

Last edited by Dragonwing on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

69Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:26 am

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Full Name: Hiro Hamada

Birthday: October 1st, 2002

Grade: Senior

Bubbletag: 9Plus10Equals21

1. Math
2. Art
3. Shop
4. History
5. Science
6. English
7. Gym

Favorite Class: Math

Class position (Class clown, teacher's pet, etc.): smart one

Farcity Address: 23 Thunder Street

Parents:
Mother - Jackie Hamada (deceased)
Father - Anthony Hamada (deceased)

Looks:
Hiro:

Siblings: Tadashi Hamada (18) [dies in a fire on the 3rd day of school]

Pets:
Mochi - Calico cat

Personality: Intelligent, has a big heart, kind, funny

Job: N/A

Crush: N/A

Hobbies: N/A

Disabilities: N/A

College Goal: Inventor

History: His parents both died in a car crash when he was three and has lived with his aunt, Cass ever since.

Extra: He has a mild allergy to peanuts.

(All these characters were not made up by me. The credit goes to the makers and everyone involved in the movie Big Hero 6.)

Last edited by Dragonwing on Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

70Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:48 am

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Hiro walked to school that day, with his brother, Tadashi. As they reached a fork in the road they said their goodbyes and headed their own way. As Hiro passed the nurse's office, he stopped and peeked his head in, noticing the amount of kids in there. "Whoa." he whispered. "That's a lot of kids." he continued walking down the hall until he reached Math. He walked and found himself a seat, and waited for the day to begin.

71Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:10 am

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Colt was bewildered as Jay quickly dashed away. It was very odd that he could do such a thing despite his injury. But with that, it had reminded him of himself in a situation like so. Deciding not to go after Jay, Colt thought it was best to continue on his way to class. Re adjusting his grip on the class sheets, he felt a slight pain in his head. Though despite that, the pain killers he took a little earlier seemed to help out a lot. Colt then went off in the direction of his class, which was almost all the way on the other side of the school.

72Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:49 am

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Teddy watch Julius sprint off. She shrugged of the event and continued her expedition of the hallways. She folded her hand together and stopped to stare at a the trophy case that was proudly displayed at the North hall ways end; Reading through events like cross country and basketball. She stopped realizing that there was a name missing on a trophy. The year was dated 1983 for the basketball team. She knew the people of the team perfectly well. But there was literally a name missing between Angela and Hope. Every other label was filled out. This peeked her interests. She spun on her heels and headed to the library. If the school did that purposely, there must be a reason. But why is there a missing name and why was the picture next to the trophy re-taken. The dates obviously don't match up. Team pictures have always been on September 13th since 1970. It hasn't changed, not yet. She turned into the library and headed to the school album.The dates don't match up. She began gathering a stack of books before headed to a table and reading through them.

73Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

As Kittie headed towards Art Class, she thought she saw Jay running down the hall, but she couldn't be sure. She sprinted the rest of the way to class and couldn't stop thinking about him. I wonder if he is okay. she thought. When she reached the art room she saw that there were a few other students scattered around the room. She took a seat and waited for Adam to come and class to begin.

74Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:07 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Levy lifted his gaze slightly from the sketch page. "Hehe, rumors are just empty, pathetic threats that attempt to lower your self-esteem, sent for the mouths of uncultured brats who have decided to trade their hollow brains for magic beans just so they can climb the stupid bean stalk to receive a golden egg, in hope of gaining more and more popularity." He sighed and turned quiet, listening to the gossiping kids.
"I can't believe it."

"Just wait, Levy's gonna snap and break the kids neck like he did last year when someone tried to befriend him."

Levy looked down at his sketch book, tightly holding the pencil. The pencil snapped and he spun around, shooting the pieces at the students. The halves flew and whacked both of them over the head, causing a small stream of blood. The two quickly took off. He released a sigh and sat down. "Does that answer your other question?" He asked Adam, digging for another pencil.

75Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

"Heheh. Yes it does." he chuckled. "Cool drawing." he added, nodding towards Levy's paper. "I wish I could draw like that." he sighed and got up. "Well," he said. "I guess I'll see you later. Let's say, just outside of Farcity Mart at... Well, what time would you prefer?"

~Vinyl, what time does school get out?

76Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

When Jay walked into the gym, he saw a familiar face: Julius! As he walked over to where Julius was sitting and waiting for class to start, Jay stumbled and Julius shot right up and steadied him. "Are you okay?" Julius asked as he limped back to where he was sitting. "Are you sure you're even allowed out of the nurse's office yet?"
   "I'm fine." muttered Jay. "I only tripped because of my wretched blind eye."
   "You should be back In the nurse's office."
   "I'm fine!"
   "Okay geez. You don't have to snap." Julius retorted.
   "Whatever." Jay replied. "I'm going to do this no matter how many times you or someone else tries to stop me."
   "I don't think so." said a voice from behind them. They turned around and saw the coach. "If I say that you're not fit to participate, then you're not fit to participate."
   "Oh?" said Jay with defiance in his eyes. "And why is that?"
   "Because-"
   "Because of my blind eye?" asked Jay. "Because you think that will slow me down?"
   "Actually," answered the coach. "It's because you're bleeding all over."
   "I'm not bleeding all over." retorted Jay. "Just in a couple of areas. Most of the blood is dry anyways."
   "True," she answered. "But I still want you to sit this one out. And get cleaned up."
   "Fine, just this once."
   "I want you to get a change in classes," said the coach, nodding towards Julius. "Not to offend you but I don't want that limp to get worse."
   "I'm perfectly fine!" snapped Julius. "There's no need to single me out!"
   The coach looked thoughtful for a bit, then she replied, "True." she agreed. "Okay then, how about this: you two will sit out for this one time. You," she nodded to Julius. "can watch and see if you want to stay or switch. And for you," she nodded to Jay. "you need to sit this one out because you're already hurt and I don't want you to get more hurt. You're lucky; normally I would have sent you straight to the nurse's office but you obviously didn't want to be in there; Baily doesn't let half-healed kids go."
   "Fine." said Jay. "I'll sit this one out."
   "I'll sit this one out too." echoed Julius.
   "Thank you." replied the coach.
   As Julius and Jay watched, the coach introduced herself as Coach Jenifer, and said things that went straight over Julius and Jay's heads.
   "Our first class, and we can't even participate." muttered Jay. "Stupid"
   "Agreed." replied Julius.

~Permission from Jayfang to use Julius - Granted

77Highschool RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool RPG Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Vinyl

Vinyl
BloodClan Leader
BloodClan Leader

Levy stopped digging. He starred at the picture of a shattered moon with a foreground of silhouettes. He closed the leathered cover before standing up and placing his book in his shoulder backpack. "Are you sure you know what your getting your pathetic, helpless life into?" He said with a raised brow and narrowed pink eyes. He crossed his arms after he adjusted the bow that held his hair over hair shoulder. Just wait...

~excuse the shortness. Right now I have no idea what Lizerenthia is doing so meh.~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum