Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
willow's garden Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
willow's garden Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

willow's garden

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1willow's garden Empty willow's garden Thu May 28, 2015 7:00 pm

WillowWhisper

WillowWhisper
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

This is my first rollplay so bare with me on this Very Happy

In the dead of the night they came. The cats to the forest they fleed. Sickness fall apon most but some survived. They seeked healing powers and prayed for the stars to guide them. They journeyed far and wide. They began to lose hope, but they they came. The visions, the prophecies. There once again was hope. They saw pools and herbs in there visions and began there search. They found ways to heal the sick and injured. Some of these so called Medicine cats broke off to live on there own, some joined clans, some disappeared never to be found. These are the medicine cats in this story, the story of where they whent. Through the dead forest and the mysterious falls they whent. They live in the trees at the grate moonspirit lake. Thriving,living,surviveing. They do not belive in war and have no clan name. They belive in growing, planting and giveing back. Generations and generations of living this way in Willow's garden may come to an end.

Rules: you don't have to be a real medicine cat to join this rollplay, but if you want to be a citizen of willows garden you have to rp as one. You can be from the clan you are from on this website or be a loner, kittypet, make up a clan. The clan that may ruin peace in Willow's garden is called fireclan. They will battle and it may be a battle to the death. If you die in this rp you will have to create a new carictor. Everyone is special in there own way find your specialty and dont take others.

Key:

Name:
Moons old:
family:
backstory:
clan:
dislikes:
looks:
other:

heres mine

Name:WillowWhisper
Moons old:8
mate:none
family: Ponderosa(mother) father(unknown) periwinkle(sister)
backstory: Born and raised in Willows's garden, never met my father, amazing big sister, wonderful mother. Grew up in the bigest tree in all of willow's garden, learned herbs at a young age.
clan:Willow's garden
likes:swimming, makeing flower crowns,herbs,climbing, spying, going to garden plants, and participateing in clan activities.
dislikes:mistakes, storms, killing things, crying
looks:light colored bengal with blue eyes( always wearing a flower crown unlees said otherwies)
other: nothing

We can start once two people join.
( you may have more than one character)

2willow's garden Empty Re: willow's garden Fri May 29, 2015 4:11 pm

Brightmoss

Brightmoss
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

I would love to join this, knowing that I am also a medicine cat! ( I am just going to base my cat all on Brightmoss, exept for family, but they will be based off of them, exept for Echostar. )

Name: Brightmoss
Moons old: I do not know cat years, so just think that I am 14 yrs old in cat yrs.
Mate: A rule for medicine cats, is that they are not aloud to have mates, so I shall not have one. I am loyal to the Warrior code.
Family: (mother) Moonshine (father) Cedertail (sister) Petalfur (brother) Slugkit ( brother is dead. )
Backstory: Is the oldest sibling. Her brother died, because he ran into the middle of a battle with Fireclan. When Brightmoss was Brightkit she wanted to become the leader of all. But then, when she became Brightpaw, she relized something about her. That she had a prophecy for being a medicine, cat. And she soon got more and more visions, and she became very wise. She soon went rouge not long after she became a medicine cat.
Clan: She went rouge, so she does not have one. ( Not really, but she is only rouge for this rollplay Very Happy
Location: In the mossy octopus tree, in a far away forest not known to many.
Dislikes: War.
Looks: Tuxedo she-cat with yellow eyes.
Other: I think thats all.

3willow's garden Empty Re: willow's garden Sun May 31, 2015 11:07 am

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Sounds like fun!

Name: Dawnfire

Mate: Foxtail (cares for his mate, fierce, disciplined)

Family: Mother- Silverpool (deceased) Father- Rushpelt (deceased) Sister- Blossomfall (alive)

Backstory: Her mother died from greencough that spread through camp. Her father was killed a few moons later in a battle against the medicine cats of Willow's Garden. Blossomfall and her are very close sisters, and they loved being together. Ever since their parents died, they have had a strong bond and had to work together to survive.

Clan: Fireclan

Dislikes: Making mistakes

Looks: willow's garden Otterstar

Other: Dawnfire is usually disciplined, follows orders, brisk, and rather harsh during battles. But some cats bring out her gentler, softer side. In truth, she is very protective and values friendship above most. She tries to hide her generosity, kindness, and compassion behind a cold mask. If some cat has an act of kindess or anything like that towards her, it brings out her gentler side.

Last edited by Sageleaf on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

4willow's garden Empty Re: willow's garden Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:42 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Just wondering, but how many characters will we need to start?

5willow's garden Empty Re: willow's garden Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:34 pm

WillowWhisper

WillowWhisper
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

(we may start)
The sun shined through the leaves. Willow awoke to the sound of bird chirps in the distance. She climbed down from her tree and went in search of new flowers to make her crown. her other crown had started to wilt and she wanted bright happy colors for her new one insted of pastel. the woods were calm and a slight breeze gave them the perfect temperature.

6willow's garden Empty Re: willow's garden Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:53 pm

Brightmoss

Brightmoss
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

( Sorry that I spell things wrong, please try your best guess for guessing what the word is, again so sorry. )

Brightmoss was sorting herbs looking for a special one, for a strange cat that was injured had wandered to her home. "Err, ah! Found it." The herd she was looking for heals tummy-echs like the cat that had wondered in had, and it erased a bit of memory as an additon. She gave the cat the herds, and pointed him in the right way the strange cat needed go. She also gave him a few poppy-seeds and told him to eat them as soon as he got home. Brightmoss looked out of her tree and out to a dark forest. She hessetated then walked back to the whole in her tree.

7willow's garden Empty Re: willow's garden Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:48 am

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Dawnfire paced anxiously, claws digging into the ground with anticipation. Finally! Those cowardly medicine cats are going down! They killed my father...

She shook her head as if trying to clear cobwebs, and leaped up, unable to hold in the energy.

"I'm going hunting!" Dawnfire mewed over her shoulder to no one in particular and dashed out of Fireclan's camp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum