Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
MISSION FIND HOME. Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
MISSION FIND HOME. Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

MISSION FIND HOME.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MISSION FIND HOME. Empty MISSION FIND HOME. Sun May 10, 2015 7:01 pm

Brightmoss

Brightmoss
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

( WARNING: sorry if I spell anything wrong, you may correct me if you would like. )

Okay, so here's the deal about this rp.  - This is in the future so everything is advanced -

The Earth has been destroyed in a huge battle and now everyone is floating in space. Thanks to super special gear normal people can breath and not freeze to death for about 5 days then they run out of air and protection and die. The goal of this rp is to find another world - planet- humans and other living things can call home.

And yes there are aliens in this.

This is the code you would need to put in for your person in the rp.

Name:
Looks:
Persanality:
Extra:
Is a alien?:

I shall make my person really soon just not with this post.

Last edited by Brightmoss on Mon May 11, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

2MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Sun May 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Brightmoss

Brightmoss
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

My person

Name: Moca
Looks: Dark brown hair and green eyes keeps hair in a ponytail wheres skinny jeans and light-blue long sleeve shirt with dark-blue T-shirt over the long sleeves.
Personality: Playful, wild, and loves to draw.
Likes: Animals, making new friends, and writing books when shes not running around all crazy.
Dislikes: The big war that destroyed the Earth, fighting, and tables.
Extra: Her family did not take part in the war but they past away on her third birthday, and she never really got to see her family cause they were taking care of her older sister so she never knew her real parents. And so she thinks a different family is her real family.
Is a alien?: Nope

3MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Wed May 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

I would like to join!

Name: Janet or Jane
Looks: MISSION FIND HOME. Brunettes%20touhou%20miko%20short%20hair%20hakurei%20reimu%20dark%20skin%20bow%20orange%20eyes%20detached%20sleeves%201920x10_www.wallpaperto.com_43
Personality: Protective, caring, energetic, bright
Dislikes: Selfishness, lying
Extra: Her parents were scientists who created the gear to keep humans alive. They disappeared after the destruction of Earth, but gave Janet plenty of gadgets
Is a alien?: No

4MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Wed May 13, 2015 5:27 pm

Brightmoss

Brightmoss
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Accepted!!

5MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Wed May 13, 2015 6:10 pm

Birdsong

Birdsong
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Hello, I would love to join!!!

Name: Carnation
Looks: Blond hair ocean blue eyes, light pink rose ear-rings, a owl necklace that changes color depending on her mood, and a light orange shirt with sleeves that go to her elbows, and white shorts.
Personality: friendly, calm, and quiet.
Dislikes: Other aliens.
Extra: Has super good hearing, and has no parents, she was created by a space ship controlled by aliens, and the aliens made her look like a Human, and just dropped her off at Earth, with her not knowing anything. She soon came to belive she is a human. And she helped in the war as a Pilot.
Is a alien?: Yes

Last edited by Birdsong on Wed May 13, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

6MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Wed May 13, 2015 6:13 pm

Brightmoss

Brightmoss
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Accepted!!!

One more than we shall start, and if it has already started and you would like to join, go ahead!

I would be happy to accept any one in any part of the rp.
The more the merrier!

7MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Thu May 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Name: Silvia

Looks: MISSION FIND HOME. Girl10

Personality: Funny, curious, adventurous, and intellegent

Dislikes: Animals and spices

Extra: She is allergic to many spices and avoids them.

Is a alien?: Yes

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

8MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Thu May 14, 2015 6:29 pm

Brightmoss

Brightmoss
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

( Great accepted!!! We are starting the rp now!) ( I'm sorry if I don't spell anything right. Again. )

Moca, held herself tight knowing that space is cold but thanks to the gear she had she was very warm. She wanted to run around and draw, but it was hard because she was floating in space. She tried to do a few handstands. She chuckled, from the fact that she was able to do a handstand on basicly, well... Nothing. " Wait a minuet, Mama?! Papa?! Where are you??!! " She screamed.  She was all alone, in a never ending void of stars. Her real or fake family wern't there to comfort her. Tears started tearing up, her face turning red, and squeaks of sorrow, just came out of her all suden. She was crying in fear, and lonlyness. She soon stopped crying, as she herd a noise up ahead. " Hello? Mama? Papa? " She decided to go check it out, so she floated away to where the noise was coming from.

9MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Thu May 14, 2015 7:44 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Janet faintly heard sobs and whimpering from somewhere nearby. It sounds like a child. Are they calling for their parents?

She had become used to the gear and moved like a dolphin through water. She moved closer to the noise, and called out. "Hello? Are you okay?"

The sobbing quietly faded away and Janet worried that the child had floated off. "I'm here to help! I won't hurt you!" she called again.

Finally, she reached a dark haired girl with wide, innocent doe eyes rimmed red from crying. "What's your name?" Janet asked softly, holding out her hands reassuringly.

I sure hope this girl's parents are around here somewhere. I mean, the battle wasn't that long ago, so I suppose they can't be far off. Unless... they're de.. no.

10MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Thu May 14, 2015 7:55 pm

Brightmoss

Brightmoss
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Moca, looked at Jane in relief, and threw her arms around her. " I'm Moca!! " She yelled trying to hide her tears, but they still came out a bit. " I'm so scared!!! " She snuffeld up the snot from her nose. " Who are you?!!" She said when she calmed down a bit.

Last edited by Brightmoss on Thu May 14, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

11MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Thu May 14, 2015 8:20 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Silvia was a runaway. She left her home planet, Venus, in search for a new home, supposedly on a planet by the Kupier belt called Planet X. She heard nothing much about it but she could make it her home. Her boots had jet packs attached to the heels which allowed her to fly around and on her waist was the controller which allowed her to set the speed and adjust its mode and gear. She set the speed to 65 mph and took off, flying further from Venus. She soared through the chunks and remains of her neighboring planet. She has visited there often in an invisible spacecraft. She liked the humans and everything there but her technology was far more advanced. She shook her head and pressed a button ,on a tiny chip that was hooked behind her ear. A face mask of blue LED lights, a white border, and an unbreakable face shield. This allowed her to breath more efficiently when out of her home. She continued her flight in search for a new home.

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

12MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Tue May 19, 2015 9:58 am

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Shh," Janet said softly. "It's okay, don't be scared. I'm Janet. Do you know where your parents are?"

She reached down on her boots and flicked a switch, making rockets emerge from the soles.

"We should get away from this asteroid belt." Janet gently held Moca's wrist and pulled her along, flying with her rocket boots.

Janet's parents were scientists who experimented with technology. This type of gear wasn't available to anyone except for her because they weren't being sold in the market yet. A week before the technology was to be sold and advertised, the raging war blew Earth up. Janet just managed to save the gear and gave it to her parents, but they were somewhere else now.

13MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Wed May 20, 2015 3:21 pm

Brightmoss

Brightmoss
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

"No, I don't know where my parents are." Moca said. "Do you know where your parents are?" Moca looked up at Janet, Moca's tummy growling."Gosh, when can you find cheese-puffs when you need them." Her hair waving in space, going back behind her head as the rockets made them soar threw the stars.

14MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Wed May 20, 2015 5:23 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Uh, yeah. My parents are out there somewhere. I don't know where, but I know they are alive." Janet replied confidently. "If they, uh... are not alive, then this sensor would start beeping."

She motioned to a white box-like thing strapped to her belt.

"Also, for your stomach." Janet handed Moca a package of beef jerky. "Be careful not to lose it; remember there isn't any gravity."

15MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Brightmoss

Brightmoss
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

"Okay." Moca said, grabing the pack. "Where are we going anyway?" Moca started to open the pack of beef jerky. "Errrum! This jerky is though."  Moca said when she chewed her first beef jerky peice. " I mean this place is so big...." Moca started to lay still, and stopped talking. She then looked down, and the flames in the rocket boots, that was making them go further into space.

16MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:01 am

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Crash!

"What was that?" Janet asked, looking around wildly.

A dark shadowy figure appears on the top of a piece of rock debris. "Was that a human? Or an... alien?"

Janet pulls out a stun gun from her belt and holds it in front of her, the tip charged with blue electricity. "Who are you? Come out from there!"

17MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:39 pm

Brightmoss

Brightmoss
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Moca held tight onto Janet. "Err uhm" Moca murmured under her breath shakily. "W-whats that!?" Moca looked closer at the shadowy figure, than blinked, and held Janet closer. Huh? I.... think I've seen, no! It can't be...oh...I'm not sure. Moca thought, trying to clear her eyes.

18MISSION FIND HOME. Empty Re: MISSION FIND HOME. Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:26 am

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"I don't know..." Janet whispered back, her grip on the gun tightening. "Do you?"

The shadow flitted back and forth and she gulped. Only once had she used a gun, and that was for practice. Janet desperately hoped that whatever was out there wasn't hostile.

"Is it an alien?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum