Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Moderator Application - Page 2 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Moderator Application - Page 2 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator Application

+5
Cherrystar
Phantom
Fallingheart
Echostar
Wrenfall
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should another poll be created for members to vote for the most worthy applicant?

Yes

No

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Moderator Application - Page 2 Empty Moderator Application Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

First topic message reminder :

Hello Warriors and Non-Warriors of WCC. I am here today to share with you all that High Ranked Positions are available.
This topic here will be about those who would like to try out for a Moderator Status. There will be other topics later on containing info for those who wish to become a Leader of a Specific Clan/Tribe. Practically anyone can apply.

Down below is the application that must be copied and filled out completely, and thoroughly.

Please be honest with your answers and keep in mind that you will be needing at least TWO supporters that believe you would fit to be a Moderator.

Also, for supporters, please PM an Admin that YOU AGREE to support a member who has listed you in their form. If participants include members who did not agree to support them, then the participant will have no right to part-take in any other application and will be disqualified unless notified by an Admin. Plus, this is IMPORTANT! Admins may not vote!

Code:
[b]Forum User-Name:[/b]
[b]List the members that support your application:[/b]
[b]Explain why you should be chosen:[/b]
[b]Explain what being a Moderator means to you: [/b]
[b]Explain why the Admins should choose you: [/b]
[b]How active are you on the site? When do you come online? Do you participate in activities on WCC often?:[/b]
[b]What is your knowledge of this site?[/b]
[b]Example of your Roleplaying Skills:[/b]

If any member has a question, please do not post here but PM an Admin!
P.S ~ There is a poll up top....

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

26Moderator Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Moderator Application Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Birdsong

WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Okay.

27Moderator Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Moderator Application Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:13 am

Sageleaf

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

It's so nice that a lot of members are trying out for leadership... maybe I will fill out an application as well...

I don't quite understand the supporters part. Could someone please explain?

28Moderator Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Moderator Application Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:17 am

Birdsong

Birdsong
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

The supporters part, is to prove that other people think you would be a good leader.

29Moderator Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Moderator Application Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:26 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

But what does it mean by PMSing others?

An something about admins and moderators... so confused... Shocked

30Moderator Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Moderator Application Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:59 am

Anonymous

Pming means private messaging. Every member on here can access it. It's in the site task bar. It's after FAQ and before member list.

31Moderator Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Moderator Application Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Yes, I know that, but I'm just confused on why can't you just get supporters from members, not admins? Or something like that...

32Moderator Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Moderator Application Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:34 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

As the other two admins arent paying much attention to here, I suppose i'll make the decision on my own.

So, since Birdstar is more active, she may become a Moderator. However, I am demoting Wrenstar from Mod position as she(he) is inactive. Eventually, Wrenstar will be removed from SkyClan Leader as well.

Also, I must reply to Fallingheart from oh so long ago. Sorry for the wait, but as time passed, for now it would be best for you to not be a Moderator as activity for yourself and the forum isnt the greatest.

I hope everyone here agrees to my decisions above. If anyone has any objections, go ahead and share them.

Before I forget, Birdstar, please do not do anything reckless or destructive with your new position. I will entrust you the power of a Moderator and I hope you will use it wisely and use it to improve the life of this forum. If you have any questions for what to do, dont be afraid to ask!

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

33Moderator Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Moderator Application Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:59 am

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Seems I have have been inactive for the past two weeks. Sorry about that. My activities seemed to have prevented me from coming back on. Please excuse my absence.

I have agreed to your desicion. I find it reasonable for the two members.

Just as Cherrystar already said please do be careful with the choices you make and ask questions about your new position.

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

34Moderator Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Moderator Application Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:29 am

Birdsong

Birdsong
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Thank you, I will try my best to be a good moderator.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum