Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban The Person Above You

+22
Stormstar
Jayfang
Olivenose
Crescentmoon
Drizzleflame
Hunterstrike
Dragonwing
Darkgaze
Brightmoss
Cherrystar
Hollow
Oak
Wrenfall
Ice that freezes pond
Solsticeflower
Fallingheart
Mist
KestrelFeather
Echostar
Iceflow
Phantom
Fawnstar
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 40]

1Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Ban The Person Above You Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:43 am

Wrenfall

Wrenfall
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

Bringing this over from DRP..... You simply ban the person above you for a reason. It's pretty easy, you'll get it.

I ban myself because nobody is above me. T.T

826Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:18 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because nice one.
And no one is gonna get what i REALLY said.... Heheh

827Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Cherrystar

Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you because I dont want to get it.

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

828Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:29 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because good -- it barely makes sense to me... And I came up with it..

829Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:51 pm

Jayfang

Jayfang
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

I ban you because I get it... Sorta

830Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:20 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because how???

831Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:47 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because you make absolutely no sense sometimes

832Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because that's how I roll. And congrats on making it to SkyClan's leader.

833Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:18 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because thanks and I'm just as weird as you

834Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because i very much doubt that. I may not always seem too weird, but trust me, in real life, i am CRAZY. In a way.

835Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:34 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because you should see me on an average day, I only know one person who's crazier than me

836Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:16 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because dude, I scream out random things and... I'm not even gonna try and explain what other things I do..

837Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:24 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I run across the house at top speed, make the weirdest noises and I also scream random things out and me and my friends have this thing where we pet each others' arms and say "Logic"

838Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because i do crazier things...

839Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:14 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because you say that now but if you saw me on a daily basis you'd understand

840Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:18 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because I HAVE THE FLIPPIN' RING OF FIRE TYPE! And also... I think I might be "bossesed"; The other day my friends brother punched me in the shoulder and hit me twice on my arm. And I just laughed.

841Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:59 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because that makes absolutely no sense

842Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because EXACTLY!

843Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you because I love using "no" as a reason to ban you.

844Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

I ban you because what about me, huh?

845Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because what about you?

846Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:58 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because nothing. Nothing about him. Razz

847Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:54 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you because as I post this message in my time zone, it is currently the day of the winter solstice. And soon, it wont be...sadly.
Anyway...

848Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:28 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because... huh?

849Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:41 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because  Derp Smile (:

850Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because egassem sdrawkcab egassem sdrawkcab egassem sdrawkcab egassem sdrawkcab. Razz

851Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:27 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because tuo taht derugif I

852Ban The Person Above You - Page 34 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because won siht gniod trats thgim I...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum